[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which 2hu power you wanted for yourself and how would you use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 17

which 2hu power you wanted for yourself and how would you use it.

Mokous power would be cool to just life forever.

Satoris power could be used to expose all corrupted goverment officials and elite.

Yukkaris power would make you literally god but what fun is that really if it where that easy.
>>
>>17140273
Flandre Scarlet's power.
Because FUCK YOU that's why.
>>
The one in the bucket.

I want the power to go into a bucket and never come out.

Announcing spring and then immediately getting shot also works for me.
>>
>Yukkaris power would make you literally god

No.
>>
>>17140273
With Yukkari's power, I could get my buyfagging stuff faster.

Nittori has invisibility, right? Wouldn't change much.

Reimu's poverty and Hina's misfortune gathering don't sound useful, but interesting nonetheless.
>>
>>17140273
>Yukkaris power would make you literally god
Being able to do anything =/= Being able to do everything.
Yukari's power is limitless in effect, but it's never been stated to be limitless in scale.
>>
>>17140308

Controlling the boundary between fantasy and reality itself over a pretty large area for 500 years while doing a bunch of other shit is pretty big scale, but not infinite.

For true capital-G God mode you want Shinki power. Makai has mountains and rivers and streams, as well as other stars - and she created it all.
>>
>>17140289
>>17140308
yeah maybe thats over statement but its still overpowered as fuck power.
>>
>>17140273
Immortality isn't Mokou's special ability though. That's manipulating fire.
>>
>>17140322
true but still better part of it is being immortal for my opinion. flame manipulation is just bonus.
>>
>>17140322
Has it been confirmed that Mokou's fire manipulation is an innate special ability like Aya's wind manipulation, or could it just be one application of all the sorcery she's learned?
>>
Drug making. Anything goes wrong in life, I'm just a pill away from happiness and/or a coma.
>>
>>17140318
What about Junko? She's really powerful too.
>>
File: 1d3527266f401e96e954ee4d125af8cd.png (622KB, 1200x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1d3527266f401e96e954ee4d125af8cd.png
622KB, 1200x1181px
Yukarin gap power in realistic terms would be freakin useful in much ambits like work or simply fun.
>>
>>17140368

She's powerful but she didn't create and rule over a universe
>>
>>17140365
This, but I'd poison the water supply to make all the girls boobhus
>>
>>17140403
Agreed
>>
File: 1306366711588.png (521KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1306366711588.png
521KB, 600x450px
Komachi's ability to manipulate distance.
There's limitless potential in being a living alcubierre drive, crushing or expanding space as you desire.
>>
>>17140431
Sure, but that's like Yukari manipulating the boundary of limited and omnipotent and holding all universes in the palm of her hand.

Logical sure but stretching it
>>
If I get to become the 2hu I get my powers from then Patchouli, I wanna be a one-week wizard! If not then Mamizou so I can at least be pseudo-Patchouli.
>>
File: 1288414266291.jpg (111KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1288414266291.jpg
111KB, 850x850px
>>17140459
Except Komachi's ability is literally just to expand or compress distance to make journeys longer or shorter. It's not some ridiculous extrapolation. It's just her power.
>>
I'll make my own world based off of my weird dreams. I'd make sure to get internet connection so that I can still post on /jp/.
After a while I might just send a cute girl under my control to a place like Gensokyo to experience what it's like to go on an adventure and make friends.
>>
>>17140273
Having Sakuya's control over time sounds great.
>>
>>17140273
Ran.
>super smart
>super fast
>super pretty
>super big tits
>super cute Chen
>>
>>17140954
Ran isn't a power.
>>
>>17140954
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>17140995
I've listed all the powers she has that I want.
>>
File: 1471931183635.png (187KB, 456x549px) Image search: [Google]
1471931183635.png
187KB, 456x549px
>>17140273
This one's because I'm an obnoxious rules lawyer.

>>17141001
Ranpower.com.jp
>>
I want Reimu's power so I can keep all of you youkai fuckers in check.
>>
>>17140273
Hecatia's power so I wouldn't have to be lonely.
>>
>>17140353
Mokou's ability is weird. I don't think her ability is exactly innate because Kaguya and Eirin are also Hourai immortals but lack her powers, and its always been implied she was a normal girl before drinking the elixir. And yet Mokou is always pushed as The Immortal even though she's not the only one, and the phoenix aesthetic is very overt. Her appearance changed as well. I don't know whether ZUN is implying she received the abilities when she became immortal at Mt. Fuji or simply had an affinity for learning fire magic and developing it over time. It's very hard to separate them because of how central the phoenix is to her character; she could have been a phoenix youkai instead and her abilities would be the same, essentially. So it might be a bit of both although its plausible and even likely that she learned fire magic over thousands of years and just used it to build her own phoenix aesthetic. I think it's probably the highest developed pure fire magic in the series and it's hard to separate it entirely from her immortality because of how much she self-immolates as a part of her offense.

tl;dr its probably the latter but its so extremely central to her character it might as well be innate
>>
>>17140353
>>17141321
Mokou "just" learned pyromancy over the years (keep in mind "just learning magic" is all the same a feat; then again, Mokou had time). Presumably because, being a social outcast, the ability to freely summon one of the most important conveniences for a non-modern human out of thin air is a very desirable thing.

The phoenix is a visual motif, nothing more.
>>
The power to recover anything to what it was before, screw logic.
>>
File: IMG_4295.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4295.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
Not explicitly a touhou power, but energy/power manipulation
>>
File: CrazydiamondandJosuke.jpg (42KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
CrazydiamondandJosuke.jpg
42KB, 320x320px
>>17141557
Not a 2hu.
>>
>>17141628
But 2hu is his name.
>>
Sakuya's, definitely.
>>
>>17140273
>Satoris power could be used to expose all corrupted goverment officials and elite.
you know why she's hated by everyone and lives under self-imposed house arrest, right
>>
>>17141621
Utsuho Reiuji comes to mind.
But do you mean flat out absorbing life energy like pic related? Pretty sure there's not a 2hu like that.
>>
File: walkFrontLoop.gif (19KB, 384x260px) Image search: [Google]
walkFrontLoop.gif
19KB, 384x260px
Definitely telekinesis. It'd help me be lazier.
>>
I really love how versatile Suika's powerset is. You have selective attraction, social manipulation, personal size manipulation, the ability to create mini duplicates of yourself, density manipulation (allowing you to create vacuums, explosions, or change yourself into a sentient mist and fly), and of course super strength and durability. There's a lot of fun to be had with those powers.
>>
>>17144435
Don't forget the bottomless sake bottle and an iron tolerance for alcohol. It's party time all the time just like IAMP.
>>
>>17141628
>>17142061
Josuke is an honorary Touhou, because of his name.
>>
>>17144751
this, i just want the gourd, no other powers can compete.
>>
>>17142393
Control of dark, spiritual, magic, kinetic and thermal energy
>>
>>17141040
I'm not a Youkai Fucker, though.
I'm a cute miko fucker! Your time is up!
>>
Dunno. Probably Utsuho.
You do as I say? Cool for me, and I volunteer to help scientists in achieving control over nuclear fusion, helping to meet humanity's energy requirements.
You try to fuck with me? I lay waste upon whole countries until you bend the knee. Utsuho can live in environments as extreme as the sphere of plasma produced during the process of nuclear fusion at a pressure and temperature impossible to withstand by almost everything on Earth, you pitiful missiles won't do shit.

There's only one thing government officials understand and it's strength. I'd use mine to right them from wrong, should I even become wrong in the process.
>>
>>17142349
you dont really have to tell anybody about the power or expose yourself to do so. furthermore if any people were aware of person with such power it would be death sentence or locked in lab and experiment time, unless you can have some kind of deterrence or power to fend off people.
>>
Probably Kasen's power. The ability to guide animals seems like a neat ability to have. Plus the power to tell animals what to do has some interesting applications.
>>
>>17152393
Integrate into crow society
>>
Powers I would probably like would be related to the Oni's or Meilings physical abilities. Having actual stamina and a titanium liver would be amazing for me. If this also means that all touhou powers give you flight by default, that would be really neat. If not so, Reimu's powerset might be broken but the base ability to fly would be amazing. That, and being able to go into the dream world and survive space would be cool as well.
Powers that would actually work with how I am are more likely to be Patchouli's or Alice's.
>>
File: best witch.jpg (39KB, 663x561px) Image search: [Google]
best witch.jpg
39KB, 663x561px
>>17140273
Given where I live, this one's would be pretty nice.

>carry broom and mini-Hakkero with me at all times
>I always have transportation and protection weapon
>>
Is there a huhu that can genderbend me into becoming a girl?
>>
>>17163079
Yukari
Seija
>>
Koishi. You do whatever the back of your mind desires, no one cares about you, and you not only don't care about them and them not caring, you can't care about it.
>>
Byakuren because of her legendary Paizuri powers.
>>
>>17140273
Salyua's Za Warudo. I allways feel like I dont have enough time.
>>
>>17177766
Kaguya's would have more benefits. But if you really need something done quick, Sakuya's is the way to go.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.