[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do 2hus have surnames if they don't have parents? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IntroMarisa3.jpg (146KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
IntroMarisa3.jpg
146KB, 286x400px
Why do 2hus have surnames if they don't have parents?
I mean, it makes sense with humans because humans but do youkai have parents if they don't need to reproduction to exist? What about celestials?
>>
Surnames exist to distinguish people. Yukari Yakumo from Yukari Slugforabutt or whoever might have the same name.
>>
>>17136542
Then why is Rumia just Rumia?
>>
Secondary thread
>>
>>17136512
Spot the Javanese OP this time!

They don't use them over there that much, so why should you eh?
>>
>>17137461
Because she's the one and only master of all darkness.
>>
>>17136512
They see that humans have names so they give themselves names.
>>
>>17136512
For the same reason they took human shapes.
>>
>>17136512
so funny, here have a (you), now get back to your ecchi threads and crack your dick open once and for all you elitist shit
>>
File: ricardo-catarino-bg0.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ricardo-catarino-bg0.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>17137566
>>
>>17136512
Why do 2hus have breasts if they don't have children?
>>
>>17142476
Aww, so sensitive
>>
>>17142700
Paizuri
>>
>>17142700
The only 2hu with breasts kidnaps children.
>>
>>17137461
Rumia doesn't give half a care. Have you read her BAiJR article?

Same thing with Sekibanki. Cirno thinks herself one of a kind, so her case is justified as well. For Junko, read her profile/ZUN's LoLK interview.
>>
File: hotspring.webm (1MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
hotspring.webm
1MB, 848x480px
>>17142700
>>
>>17142700
That would be a nice question if youkai canonically had breasts. ZUN has never drawn a titty monster
>>
>>17147172
what about the old hag in the latest game ?
she clearly has some tits
>>
>>17147295
Paizuri?
>>
>>17147451
Only if you stay for tea afterwards.
>>
>>17147464
Can she add her milk to the tea?
>>
>>17136512
Where in canon does it say that 2hus don't have parents? IIRC in Perfect Momento in Strict Sense, Marisa grew up in the human village with parents who own a shop there, she just fell out with them over something unexplained.

Fujiwara no Mokou at had a father thousands of years ago, who died seeking Kaguya's impossible treasures thus sparking a futile immortal deathmatch between them.
>>
>>17136512
On youkai:

>there are humans who became youkai/celestials
>"yukari yakumo" isn't her original name
>not all youkai have last names (Rumia, Kisume, most PC98 2hus, etc.)
>I'm not sure about human-youkai hybrid offspring but one fanfic I read said the youkai half either becomes dominant or the fetus is miscarried
>>
>>17148732
Both of those are humans, OP is asking about Youkai.
>>
>>17147172
he has signed off on Kasen and Byakuren being drawn as titty monsters in games he wrote himself
>>
>>17147115
why are they wearing their head diapers in the bath?
>>
junko is canonical mom and she dont have surname
explain this
>>
>>17150779
She's waiting for me to give her one.
>>
Marisa's dad molested her super hard. She doesn't like to talk about it.

Reimu's mom had huge guts but she died or something.

Sanae was raised by spooks.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.