[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Etarnity- spring Sakata- autumn Aunn- summer Stage 4 boss- winter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 01.jpg (112KB, 888x424px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
112KB, 888x424px
Etarnity- spring
Sakata- autumn
Aunn- summer
Stage 4 boss- winter

So what about the Stage 5 and 6 bosses? My speculation is that Stage 5 boss is gonna be the right hand of Stage 6 boss, which will be a fairy queen
>>
>>17127184
It's those damn celestials getting bored again.
>>
>>17127184
Problem is look at say the PCB Demo. What would we get to think Stage 4 5 6 would be after we have Letty, Chen, Alice
>>
>>17127265
Looking at PCB, the 4th stagers had little to do with the plot too.

For this game, I really wonder about the stage 4 boss. Who else is even in the forest of magic besides Alice? For 5 and 6, could be anything. More crazed fairies,
>>
>>17127184
>Etarnity- spring
What?
>>
>>17127184
The stages are summer -> autumn -> spring, you dingus, did you even play the game?
>>
>>17127512

Stage 4 in SA was the leader
>>
>>17127184
Yuuka is the final boss man, mark my words

This game has that PC 98 era feel
>>
>>17128218
How?
>>
>>17128218
All the more reason for Mima to come back, I can feel it!
>>
>>17129215
If this keeps up my bones will turn into Mimas, effectively killing me.
>>
>>17127184
Stage 4 is Letty Whiterock at full power
Stage 5 is not-Junko
Stage 6 is Etarnal Batterfry
>>
>>17127512
Stage 4 in TH15 was a mastermind.
>>
>>17127184
Touhou Hawaii?
>>
File: 1426924234708.png (851KB, 949x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1426924234708.png
851KB, 949x1043px
It's these two. They are fucking with the barrier making the weather unstable.
>>
Tenshi and Iku will be the masterminds of this 2hu game.
>>
>>17127184
does this also mean that Cirno has been ''promoted'' to a level four boss in this game, when you look at where you are likely to find the other playables in a game dynamic or scenario; and what is the chance that this is now where you will find her at [in game]?
>>
>>17131587
I'd go to Hawaii with Komano.
>>
After Winter comes the two secret seasons
>>
>>17133118
the entire plot centers around fall wanting to be recognized as a different season than autumn
>>
>>17133118
>>17133223

What about the secret season that stalks Winter?
>>
>>17131643
Okuu may have something to add to that.
>>
Working in a supermarket, I know all 7 seasons over the year. It starts with winter, then carnival, then easter holidays, followed by spring as the time after eastern but before it becomes warm enough to grill outside. At that moment it's summer which holds rather long, till it gets too cold but it's too early for christmas, thats the autumn time, followed by christmas.
So winter>carnival>eastern>spring>summer>autumn>christmas.
Stage 4 is winter.
Stage 5 is carnival
Stage 6 is christmas season
Extra stage is eastern, as it's the most annoying season to work at.
>>
>>17134470
>Extra stage is touhou season.
Appropriate, if nothing else.
>>
stage 4 is Letty
Mima is extra
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.