[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this height chart? http://danbooru.donmai.us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3792.png (566KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3792.png
566KB, 816x979px
How accurate is this height chart?
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/620420?tags=height_chart+everyone

Also, general 2hu height thread.
>>
>>17109705
100% inaccurate because the only official source of heights is a vague excerpt from PCB days.
>>
>>17109705
Short Eiki tells me immediately that this is inaccurate.

>>17109823
While this is true, ZUN works pretty closely with Tasofro on the fighting games, and the sizes there tend to match up decently well with ZUN's vague descriptions. I would say that a good priority list for size discrepancies in canon works would be as follows.
ZUN's word > Tasofro's art > Manga art > Other official art > ZUN art
Only because ZUN can't draw for shit.
>>
File: ooh_nooooooo.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ooh_nooooooo.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>>17110668
He had somewhat of a talent on the pixel drawing back on the PC-98 games. I want to see how good he is on drawing 16-bit instead of those lanky-kong bodyparts.
>>
>>17110740
>He had somewhat of a talent on the pixel drawing back on the PC-98 games

Most of the PC-98 art was traced
>>
>>17110744
>traced
Even better.
>>
-Nitori of late should be Remilia or Suwako size.
-Marisa should be a hair above her, in line with Rinnosuke's pouch thing just about
-I think Yuuka would be taller if anything. A hair below Komachi, around Kanako size.
-Shiki Eiki should be taller, where Komachi's chin is maybe. Short Eiki has no basis and more evidence in favor of tall.
-Nue should be taller. It just looks like she's semi-tall in FS
-Yukari should be smaller. I'd say Alice size
>>
>>17110816
Why would Yukari be short? ZUN's height statements list her as one of the tallest, and she's a European.
Ran is who should be toned down. She should be about the same size as Yuyuko according to the same statements.
>>
>>17110816
HM puts Eiki at Komachi's height, actually.
And Marisa is a bit taller than Nitori/Remi/Suwako in the fighting games and in most of the manga, the only exception being that meme image from one of the manga that I know is influencing you here.
And Yukari was pretty consistently tall, and her being taller than Alice makes sense.
>>
>>17110878
Because I forgot what ZUN said about it. If he said she's in the "Fairly Tall" category or whatever he called it, fair enough. His word goes. Similarly I thought he said Ran was in the Tall category.

But in FS or WaHH she doesn't appear that tall to me, which was my basis.

In any case, the level I put her at with Alice, or Reimu, or Reisen doesn't make her 'short' by any means. Just shorter than she is now.

Also

>shes's a European

What.
>>
>>17110970
He's implying that Yukari and Maribel are the same person I'm guessing.
>>
>>17110970
Maribel is a European. Yukari is Maribel. Unless them being based on Lafcadio Hearn is just a red herring.
>>
>>17109705
I'd argue there is more problems with some not being small enough like Marisa and Nitori, we know for a fact Marisa is a complete midget in almost all her depictions and Nitori is even shorter than she is.

The fairies should also be quite a bit shorter as well in almost all canon depictions they're small enough that Marisa/Reimu could pick them up like a child with one hand. But they're not that much shorter here.
>>
>>17110668
>Short Eiki tells me immediately that this is inaccurate.
But Eiki isn't short here?

She's about the same height as Reimu and Yuuka here.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.