[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lunatic mode this time around is called Winter Hibernation, does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Letty hundred slaps.png (634KB, 657x522px) Image search: [Google]
Letty hundred slaps.png
634KB, 657x522px
Lunatic mode this time around is called Winter Hibernation, does this mean that Letty comes around? Lily appears in Stage 3.
>>
Letty doesn't give a shit about matters like these, she only appeared in PCB in the first place because Reimu accused her innapropriately.

There's literally no reason for her to appear in this game.
>>
>>16982438
I doubt it but I sure hope so.
>>
>>16982438
Probably not.

Yuuka will be the extra stage midboss, though. Calling it now.
>>
>>16986107
Better than nothing, I guess.
>>
>>16986107
Yuuka's gonna be the first ever Extra stage boss that appears both as a midboss and the boss on her stage but I know it isn't going too happen.
>>
>>16982438
Of course, she's the mastermind after all!
>>
>>16982438
why would that fatso reappear?
>>
The coolest result for the rest of the game for me would be this:
>stage 4 is winter, midboss and boss is the same newhu just to cover all the seasons
>stage 5 has all the seasons blending together in one area, midboss is a short Yuuka and Letty duo fight and a newhu at the end
>ex stage boss is youkai Kosuzu
Not sure about stage 6. ZUN would have to work his magic on that one.
>>
>>16982628
Except there is, there is suddenly winter at random places, which would make her stronger then she's supposed to be when she's hibernating and she won't be hibernating anymore because of that.
Kinda like in PCB.
>>
I see my release meter on the bottom of the screen but how do I actually release?
>>
>>16988231
Point it at Letty.
>>
>>16988261
Point what
>>
>>16988278
Release.
>>
>>16988231
c
>>
there will be Mima in cosy winter clothes
>>
I have an idea for the extra stage.

The Extra Stage can be set in the Hakurei Shrine and Ann can be the mid boss.

Ann: Sorry, I can't let you pass, the god of this shrine is reincarnating once again.

The Extra Boss is the Hakurei Shrine god, also known as Mima
>>
>>16988216
Yes, but there's still zero reason to fight her.
And before you mention Lily White, she has another personality that led her to attack the protags
>>
>>16988584
Like in PoFV?
>>
Who is "Letty"?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.