[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does "creating history" mean? Does she just write

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1492664347691.png (1MB, 1800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492664347691.png
1MB, 1800x1600px
What does "creating history" mean? Does she just write shit down or does she have Remilias ability and "fate" things to happen
>>
>>16972666
It's when she has her time of the month and goes off to write shit down.
>>
its mean your a fagot lmao
>>
The ability to "create history" is the ability to write down text for others to inform themselves about the past. By taking that account as "historical truth" their worldview has changed to include that. However, just because something is taken as history doesn't mean it's entirely accurate or is unbiased. This is how ZUN views history in general and is something present here and there throughout the series.

Keine's ability is, as far as what is seen, a kind of illusion. By "writing" or "erasing" history she manipulates how people see the world in a more literal sense, so that what they experience depends on what is or isn't part of history. In Imperishable Night this was represented as the players not being able to perceive the Human Village, because she had erased the history of humans settling there. The caveat to her ability is that, like actual history, if you know the truth of the events, manipulating history doesn't affect what you know. So those like Yukari, who were already present during the period Keine fiddled with, were not affected.
>>
>>16972721
That's a very good explanation. Well done.
Makes her hiding the village history as a defense against youkai kinda questionable, though. They're old, wouldn't more than a few of them have been around at the time the village was settled?
>>
>>16972739
I think quite a few would be, but the oldest youkai in Gensokyo are probably ones that pose the least actual danger to the humans.

Honestly I wouldn't look too much into it; it isn't like hiding the village is a regular occurrence, and IN's events weren't even that threatening to humans, so it's more like ZUN just introduced Keine like this because he thought it was a neat idea. Back in IN the concept of the human village was also very young. Since then the setting has expanded in a way that makes the whole thing kind of off.
>>
File: Keine (1).jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Keine (1).jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
Keine is very cute, I wish she was playable instead of Aya or Cirno, she even deserves it more
>>
File: Sushi_or_Steak.jpg (48KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
Sushi_or_Steak.jpg
48KB, 600x348px
>>16972881
But who will teach the children, then?!
>>
File: keine sleep3.png (260KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
keine sleep3.png
260KB, 700x700px
>>16972881
Very cute.
Keine wouldn't leave the village unattended, and knows other people will solve incidents. Being playable isn't in her character.
>>
>>16972881

She's a cute wife! I'm glad that she's mine!
>>
File: keine_sleep2.jpg (301KB, 870x1112px) Image search: [Google]
keine_sleep2.jpg
301KB, 870x1112px
Sensei should take a break her workload is too much.
>>
>>16972933
It's time for Mokou to communicate more with other people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.