[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post your Touhou theories/headcanon I'm under the impression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Touhou.full.172796.jpg (775KB, 930x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.full.172796.jpg
775KB, 930x1004px
ITT post your Touhou theories/headcanon

I'm under the impression that Yuki is an Usami since she shares a similar hat to the ones Renko and Sumireko wear. She's also a lesbian quite like Renko.
>>
This is more of a persecution theory, but I think anons who use ``headcanon'' instead of the much more eloquent ``fanon'' are purposefully trying to rile others up. What's up with this change in terminology?
>>
>>16938423
It's different. Headcanon is what you think might be the case in canon, even if you have little to no basis for the theory. Fanon, on the contrary, is not meant to run alongside established canon like a headcanon, and often directly contradicts it. Fanon is also often used to describe a popular notion among fans, while headcanon is more often used to describe a single fan's interpretation.
>>
>>16938423
Nice faggot quotes
>>
I think OP is a faggot.

Additionally, Yamame is really a Jorogumo, rather than a Tsuchigumo, explaining her cuteness and amicability toward humans.
>>
Yukari is meido. This explains why you don't typically see Yukari threads get DEL'd.
>>
>>16938348
Marisa is blind and/or deaf. The latest chapter of Forbidden Scrollery proves it.
>>
Sanae is the only Touhou with boobs, since Japanese women, let alone tiny Japanese women in a society living a lifestyle from more than a hundred years ago, don't have boobs. Her boobs are also very large given ZUN's attempts to make them prominent. No nonhuman females resemble anything older than a teen that would look young in modern day.
>>
>>16938348
Alice is my wife.
>>
Ran spins so much because of Yukari. She misunderstood the concept of hard disk inside a computer and its function with how it works so that's why she made Ran spin a lot.
>>
>>16939475
Then she must upgrade to semiconductor technology as soon as possible. There is high possibility that a rotating Ran might get disfunctional.
>>
File: 1487431748358.png (47KB, 179x199px) Image search: [Google]
1487431748358.png
47KB, 179x199px
Reimu is not evil
>>
>>16939511
impossible
>>
File: killing them softly.jpg (138KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
killing them softly.jpg
138KB, 1200x675px
>>16939511
>>
Merry is a descendant of Yukari (a la Sanae & Suwako)
>>
>>16939765
Yukari is grown up Maribel.
She travelled to the past and found Gensokyo.
>>
>>16938348
That's fucking dumb.
You are so fucking dumb anon.
Please never think things on your own again.
>>
>>16939602
cue Roberta Flack.
>>
File: waait.jpg (152KB, 1134x1604px) Image search: [Google]
waait.jpg
152KB, 1134x1604px
>>16938348
As an abundance goddess, Aki Minoriko has very large breasts, ass and hips, and quite a plump body overall.
>>
File: sariel 2hu.jpg (618KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
sariel 2hu.jpg
618KB, 850x850px
Shinki is actually Lucifer under a name she took as a PR stunt to attract tourists from Gensokyo. She's just as powerful as Lucifer except most of that power goes into making Makai exist.
Since she is Lucifer she has a fragment of the power that the Big G in Touhou has (but probably does not receive any new power from him because she escaped from god) since angels are God's instrument.

I don't know why the fuck Sariel was in Makai, but she should have a similar way of deriving her power except it's not really limited in the same way. Maybe she was there to fight Shinki or something, if she was 'killed' she was probably just booted back to christian heaven or something.
>>
>Orange is Meiling's mother.
>Implying I quote others
>>
>>16945529
I let the detail go past me when I checked up. But Sariel might also be a fallen angel, which would point more towards her being stuck in Makai and working for Shinki.

This probably means that she wasn't created by Shinki so much as she is a similar being to Shinki, with the difference being that Shinki/Lucifer started collecting faith and turned from an ordinary fallen angel into basically a dark god (of Makai) who created her own youkai as agents.
>>
>>16938348
Marisa is stronger than Reimu
>>
I am Pachouli's husband
>>
>>16938348
>Futo wasn't trying in TD and easily could have beat the player character
>Reimu lives with Marisa at Marisa's house and only works at the shrine for an hour a day
>Meiling is the strongest person from the SDM which is why she's the gate guard.
>>
I have had a mild suspicion that those two ARE the older sisters of Alice, for a little while now, given how Shinki is (or seems to be) the creator of the world of MS and everyone in it (to an extent).
>>
Just some I have hypothesized:

Reimu can fit 3 billiard balls in her mouth

Yukari dresses like a French prostitute because it's okay for French prostitutes to have stds

Marisa doesn't see her father because HE can't stand his daughter making more money than him (She doesnt)

Mokou wears pants to stop casual beast in the forest from catcalling her

Yuyuko actually knows she looks retarded but it's all a huge scheme hidden behind several layers of retardation to one day rob the village's candy shop.

The Scarlet sisters are so cheeky because they misread their ancestor name as the "Implier"

Keine wears a ridiculous hat to stop people from fixating on her ridiculous horns

Eiki wears a ridiculous hat to sentence people more easily when they burst laughing at a 1,4 midget with a diaper on her head

Komachi ain't lazy it's just ADHD

Moriya shrine didn't move, they were evicted due to the huge debt Sanae had accumulated over pachinko machines

After her defeat if you follow Chen into one of the houses of Mayoiga a handsome gentleman will be awaiting you over there to ask you to take a seat.
>>
All of Gensokyo and the entire Touhou project timeline exists only in Renko and Maribel's minds. Everything that exists in the Touhou universe is but a figment of their imaginations.

It is literally all just a dream, yet they are completely concious of it, even while awake. They are able to share these thoughts/memories with each other.

This would basically make them 5th dimensional characters since they completely transcend all of time, space, reality and conception within the 2huverse.

Get mad.
>>
>>16952714

ZUN is just a youkai born from the human concept of art.
>>
File: that's bullshit.jpg (95KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
that's bullshit.jpg
95KB, 685x600px
The human population will eventually die out because there are not enough people to sustain it. Incest will become more and more common. New people from the outside being brought in to sustain the population can not adapt to just suddenly living in Gensokyou and either kill themself after a while or get killed in the wilderness eventually. There will be more human/youkai half-breeds than pure humans left eventually
>>
>>16951927
You're going to have to provide some reasoning for that, as it's easily one of the most crackpot theories I've ever heard of.
>>
>>16955624
None of the humans in Gensokyo are youkai food. All of the food is humans from the Outside being spirited away by Yukari. The Human Village has a very stable population that is heavily protected by powerful youkai and humans such as Marisa and of Course Reimu. The Spell Card Rules even futher this protection.
>>
>>16952656
>The Scarlet sisters are so cheeky because they misread their ancestor name as the "Implier"
Excellent post.
>>
PC-98 games are a product of Reimu's imagination based on stories her mom told her in the childhood.

Marisa dyes her hair from her natural red in complete secret.

Yukari is a fully awoken Maribel who went back in time. Renko went along with her and became the first Hakurei shrine maiden - the other part of the duo is also the other part of human-youkai balance keepers in Gensokyo.

Reimu and Marisa are 22-23 years old, same as Akyuu. Kosuzu is about 16 years old.
>>
>>16956334
Renko is Yumemi.
PC-98 reimu is reimu's mom
rest is right
>>
>>16938348
Alice's dolls are humans she abducted and transformed.
>>
>>16956334
Marisa is yumemi Okazakis daughter and Rinnosukes.
Marisa is my wife.
>>
Utsuho is in hell because she keeps it warm. hell is so hot because she is nukebirb.
>>
the reason there are no men in gensokyo is seija turned everyone into girls.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.