[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most untamed, aggressive and dangerous youkai around,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: medicine melancholy.png (843KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
medicine melancholy.png
843KB, 768x1024px
Who is the most untamed, aggressive and dangerous youkai around, with no regard for balance?
>>
My dad
>>
Kosuzu
>>
ksz
>>
Obviously Kosuzu
>>
Kosuzu is my dad
>>
Medicine!
>>
Kasen Ibaraki.
>>
>>16924628
explain
>>
Renko's underwear
>>
File: 1493060397341.jpg (160KB, 485x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493060397341.jpg
160KB, 485x527px
>>16926700
She doesn't want gensokyo to remain isolationism.
>>
>>16924619
Melancholy!
>>
>>16924539
Cirno is way more aggressive in regards for her balance with others, but she's a fairy, not a proper youkai.
>>
>>16926870
Medicine just tries to poison the human village and picks fights with Yuuka (whom she can actually harm because her ability is extremely potent) because she got angry.

She's very dangerous and I wonder why she didn't bandwagon with the tsukumogami in DDC
>>
>>16926912
They didn't want to fight for DOLL LIBERATION! they looked at her and was like "What the fuck are you going on?"
>>
>>16926700
>>16926735
If it was only immigration reform, she wouldn't be so dangerous. She's a human supremacist who considers Gensokyo a failed experiment, so she wants to tear down Great Hakurei Border and doom the youkai. And she has the authority as youkai sage to do so. Fucking humanaboo.
>>
File: touhou-kasen-ibaraki.jpg (2MB, 1772x1108px) Image search: [Google]
touhou-kasen-ibaraki.jpg
2MB, 1772x1108px
>>16927378
>"If you were to battle an ancient Youkai in a duel, you would find that the Youkai in Gensokyo are nothing more than children playing with toys."
>>
>>16924539
Kosuzu
>>
>>16927378
Kasen is a damned fool. Claims to love humans, but endangers them all the time. Claims to want what is best for humans, but wants to tear down the border and fuck over the human is Gensokyo because whoops, it turns out that you need an identity and modern education to make anything of yourself out here.
Immigration into Gensokyo would be great, though. For me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.