[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here explain Japanese people's love of all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Steamboat Nazrin.jpg (98KB, 850x602px) Image search: [Google]
Steamboat Nazrin.jpg
98KB, 850x602px
Can anyone here explain Japanese people's love of all things Disney?
>>
...?
>>
Can anyone here explain American people's love of all things anime?
>>
It's kewl and exotic kinda like that feeling u get when you rub your dick against the hard side of a dish sponge when Mom isn't looking
>>
Disney is popular all over the world, Japan is not as culturally isolated as some people may think.
>>
>>16841584
>Japan is not as culturally isolated as some people may think

Hah!
>>
Walt Disney hated the jew
>>
>>16841430
Can anyone explain why Japan has multiple cartoon making companies but anything not Disney (or arguably Warner Bros) in America is second or third rate, even Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network?
>>
I've heard people say that TDS is the best Disney park in the world, so maybe that contributes to the brand's good reputation in Japan?
>>
>>16841584
A huge chunk of it is isolated, but it's fair to say a good part of it isn't, either.
>>
>>16842466
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
>>
>>16840664
I would, but I don't even understand why so many white people are obsessed with it.
>>
>>16842544
Disney's a shitty company with some decent works and a whole bunch of shitty ones. However, because some people were raised on it, and because of Disney's excessive use of whimsical buzzwords ("magic", mostly.), Disney seems to be popular with people that some would call basic and others would call "normies".
>>
>>16848650
That didn't answer the question though. There are many good, decent, and shit studios in Japan. In America, it seems Disney is the only one who can put out something above a newgrounds flash animation in quality. America fucking invented anime by means of Japan copying American cartoons, but they can't even come out with 3 top tier animation studios.
>>
>>16847589
我々
>>
>>16848663
Monopoly culture. It seems the US prefers 3d animation these days. Pixar + Dreamworks hands down do that better than anyone else.
>>
They don't.

They just absorbed the "American dream" of going to Disney World and have enough money to afford leaving their country on a yearly basis.

It's a really common dream for impressionable kids in Latin America too, for instance. But by the time these kids have the money to do it, they have already grown out of it and would rather invest that money in something else.

Japs have stability and too much money to handle, so they just burn it in trips - just like the upperclass Chinks, but Chinks are less influenced by Western media.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.