[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any chance whatsoever of games of this genre ever being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: pa.210755.6.jpg (70KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
pa.210755.6.jpg
70KB, 498x498px
Is there any chance whatsoever of games of this genre ever being translated (even fan translated) or is there just not enough interest?
>>
So far as I know, most companies don't bother translating their stuff, particularly things of this caliber, to any language unless there's already evident interest in it outside of Japan, such as with the Neptunia series.
>>
File: girls-mode-3.jpg (174KB, 750x693px) Image search: [Google]
girls-mode-3.jpg
174KB, 750x693px
>>16837279
It can happen, though.
>>
If you really want it that badly, just learn Japanese. And then do it yourself.
>>
>>16837254
What's even there to translate in a game like this aside the items?
>>
What happened to those game publishers that used to release lots of Japanese shovelware and minor games for cheap? I remember it was called 505 Games, did they change their name or were bought out by someone else?
>>
File: nico-puchi-girls-runway-424975.9.jpg (358KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
nico-puchi-girls-runway-424975.9.jpg
358KB, 1500x1500px
>>16837379
There's usually some sort of goal other than dressing up and only so much can be communicated with images.
>>
>>16837284

I, even though reluctantly, admit that I almost bought a 3DS just play the 2nd and 3rd game.
>>
File: 829gzlk.jpg (862KB, 1995x1233px) Image search: [Google]
829gzlk.jpg
862KB, 1995x1233px
>>16837427
Honestly it was absolutely worth it, I loved every single second of 3

It really is too bad that Asian style is limited to Kimonos and graphic t-shirts though
>>
>>16837444

D-DON'T TEMPT ME ! I finally became the ultimate punky little girl and ultimate champion of worldwide fashion in the first. I just could NOT shut up about the (of course) shitty and inferior fashion style of every single female being I crossed path with afterward. All that while being dressed in a literal slavic tracksuit most of the time...

Is there finally a romance system in those games ? I want to be the perfect punky lesbian fashionista ;_;
>>
>>16837619
There's no romance in Girls Mode.

You see girls with trophy boyfriends all the time but you never get one yourself.
>>
We got Cosmetic Paradise (with a creepy new cover!)
>>
>>16837989
>OLD-DS

I only want new games!!
>>
>>16838956
Dude Old DS is the best handheld ever
>>
>>16837284
The 2nd game was the best one imo, the 3rd kind of felt like it was more of a 1.5 and the parts they added in made up for what they took out.

I don't like the mechanic where you have to take pictures of certain colors in order to use those colors in anything regarding hair or make-up. It wouldn't be so bad if you could get all the colors regardless of the season but you either have to time travel to get every color or have the patience to work with a limited palette until the calendar rolls around.

Also, if I wanted to be an interior designer I would play AC:HHD.

>>16837379
Story and dialogue.

>>16837680
The Dream Boyfriend DLC counts, doesn't it? Even though it's only in your dreams, literally. ;_;

>tfw no other version outside of JP got the Dream Boyfriend DLC in GM2

>>16837619
I thirst for a good fashion game with an added dating sim.
>>
>>16840133
>I thirst for a good fashion game with an added dating sim.

>>16753254
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.