[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there's not a gensokyo waiting for me when I die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1477937104043.jpg (45KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1477937104043.jpg
45KB, 331x331px
If there's not a gensokyo waiting for me when I die why should I even live.
>>
>>16816914
You don't know there isn't
>>
>>16816914
You go to Gensokyo by lucid dreaming/astral projecting like Maribel does. You don't go there by just dying.
>>
No need to rush things.
>>
>>16816914
I don't understand your logic. You need to die to get to Gensokyo in either case, so why are you making it sound like living was a necessity in the first place?
>>
>>16817110
Because we need life experience before moving to a place full of man-eating youkais.
>>
>>16816914
Because death doesn't get you into Gensokyo. It gets you into Hakugyokurou, which is an even better state of affairs.
>>
>>16816914
Because dying will end up in you just being one of the nameless ghosts floating around Hakugyokurou.
If you really want to go to Gensokyo, all you have to do is be forgotten. Cut off all ties with other people and go live in the woods. Don't get discovered by hikers or park rangers.
>>
>>16816914
We may not be able to live in Gensokyo, but Gensokyo lives in us.
>>
>>16816914
Every day is filled with physical pain for me.
I don't care for a Gensokyou when I die, I only care for a relief from living.
>>
>>16816968
>You go to Gensokyo by lucid dreaming/astral projecting like Maribel does.
Interesting idea. Lucid dreaming about gensokyo sounds nice.
>>
>>16816914
By your logic, you should live soley because Gensokyou doesn't exist and you can only partially experience it because you are alive and capable of thought
>>
>>16816914
It might still come into existence at some point.
>>
>>16816914
We should start our own 2hu religion. Then we can make Gaysokyo real!
>>
>>16816914
If you die there is no gensokyo, not even an imaginary one.
>>
>>16817651
How would you do that?
>>
May I suggest a virtual reality headset?

https://youtu.be/fEvc-_KsH5Q

Now we just have to wait for advanced AI and brain uploading. We'll have to make due with Roleplay until then.
>>
File: 1473439171200.png (785KB, 768x771px) Image search: [Google]
1473439171200.png
785KB, 768x771px
>>16816914
>should I even live.
*should I even die.
>>
Virtual reality. That's why I am staying alive.
>>
>>16830149

Do you know if there is a 3D model of that derpy andromeda heroin yet ? I want to make a 3d animation of Lizzy Stride from dishonored 1's extension raping her with a horse cock before she is forced to fuck a pig with her small dicklet in front of a crowd.

Yes mothers, that's what too much doujins will do to your children.
>>
>>16816914
You shouldn't, life isn't worth living.
>>
Why would anyone want to go to a place filled with horrible man-eating youkai
>>
>>16829650
I'm surprised there isn't more talk of VR on this board
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.