[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 62

File: Itzpalt.jpg (422KB, 750x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Itzpalt.jpg
422KB, 750x1150px
>New? Start here:
http://pastebin.com/vmW2qYkD

>Mods:
http://pastebin.com/HcTtYVsn

>1.66 and prior versions changelogs:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Changelog_%28Elona%2B%29

>Elona Custom and Elona CU Discussion:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:22264

>Previous Thread
>>16717417

Current Version: Elona+ 1.66
Optional(For Better English Translations and Tweaks): Elona CU 1.66.3 Hotfix 1
>>
Post your houses, stores or museums please.
>>
File: museum.png (604KB, 1587x851px) Image search: [Google]
museum.png
604KB, 1587x851px
>>16768228
I have to have an alphabetical organization but it got kinda full, I think I'll just stuff all the non-unique cards into the deck for more kneaded sweets and re-organize with statues only. The cards have minimal effect on the museum value anyway.
>>
Sometimes my little girl doesn't cook me breakfast when I weak up during the morning. Does she need to not be hungry when I go to sleep or something? What's going on?
>>
>>16768526
If you don't wake up at a time inside a certain range, you won't get the cooking/crafting events. Going to bed at 9 will almost always get you those events, so strive to sleep then if they are important to you. The wiki has the details.
>>
>>16768555
How the hell do I read the game clock exactly? Right now it's "Noon" but the hand it pointed at 3.
>>
Any reason to give a pet alchemy or jeweler?
>>
>>16768606
The hands on the clock are the correct time. The verbal cues are associated with blocks of time and mostly exist to remind you what half of the day you're on.
>>
File: home.png (3MB, 2005x1911px) Image search: [Google]
home.png
3MB, 2005x1911px
>>16768228
Kai's home. An anon in a past thread said my home reminds them of a livable chaos fort. That's intentional. The entrance especially was inspired by one. Have rooms for my servants/magic vendors. North of the throne is my room. Also have a room for my character's sister. Home contains a mixed bath, kitchen&dining room, cathedral, and workshop. Plan on adding a war room/strategy room where I can sit at the head of a table like a mastermind while my pets argue over how to conquer the void or what dessert should be on the menu for the day. Next up, my blacksmith shop and inn...
>>
File: ShopandInn.png (1MB, 1716x842px) Image search: [Google]
ShopandInn.png
1MB, 1716x842px
>>16768719
Kai's shops. A blacksmith and inn. Remodeled my blacksmith shop a bit. I have select weapons and armor pieces in display cases. Yacatect pretty much wanders around answering questions about said weapons and retrieving things for customers. In the back are shelves of generic gear and misc adventuring equipment for shoppers. I can work the forge and ring up customers if need be but Yacatect for the most part is the whole customer service rep package while I'm away.

My inn features a bar and dining area. There's also a stage for performers to entertain people. Will probably add more bedrooms for customers in the future but for now it's a decent small inn that services people making their pilgrimage to the truce grounds to worship their gods.

I have a magic shop as well but I haven't gotten around to remodeling it yet. I have ideas though. Last is my museum...
>>
File: museum.png (689KB, 803x1026px) Image search: [Google]
museum.png
689KB, 803x1026px
>>16768742
Kai's museum. Too be honest I haven't really been particularly focused on collecting every single statue or card I've come across. I've managed to collect some of the more obvious high value statues though and starting to get more serious about filling out the collection. My museum only features statues and serves to display artifact weaponry gained from slaying notable enemies. Some of the artifact weapons are being used by my character or my pets though so everything else goes to the museum for people to appreciate. I'm not too worried about the citizens stealing inner god weapons from me considering they weigh hundreds of pounds and a normal person probably couldn't even lift them.
>>
I'm currently at the stage of using Cure of Eris on myself and Healing Touch on my single pet. Should I keep upgrading spells until I get to Jure and use separate spells for myself and my pet, or should I focus on Healing Touch to maximize it, since I can cast it on myself as well as my pet?
>>
>>16768777
The nature of potential means why not both, scut thing ?
>>
>>16768808
I'm not sure I follow. I'm only going to cast x times, why would splitting the x over two different spells work better?
>>
>>16768818
If you're at 10% potential on healing hands, but at 400% of Eris/Jure, why not spread the love and exp ?
>>
>>16768777
Get Healing Rain (so you can hit multiple pets and not have to be adjacent) and the best personal cure spell. Healing touch scales very poorly compared to the self-cures, you'll be gimping your ability to heal yourself if you try to do it all with Touch.
>>
>>16768917
>Get Healing Rain (so you can hit multiple pets
I only have 1 and don't intend to get more. Should I use Rain anyway?
>>
>>16768977
It's stricly better regardless.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Spells_(Elona%2B)/Technical#Healing_Touch
>>
>>16768995
Hm. Doesn't mention cost but that never seems to be an issue anyway. Ok, I'll switch over.
>>
>>16768228
Half of my museum is figurines of Gwen and Mia.
>>
File: 65419685125.png (159KB, 1012x459px) Image search: [Google]
65419685125.png
159KB, 1012x459px
>>16769530
Anon...
>>
File: shitpost11.jpg (284KB, 1344x711px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost11.jpg
284KB, 1344x711px
>>16769530
Tough love :3
>>
File: Elona23.jpg (475KB, 1282x827px) Image search: [Google]
Elona23.jpg
475KB, 1282x827px
If I had known how good Violent Garden was at clearing things off the map I would've gotten it sooner.
>>
What does the new town authority mechanic do? I've never gotten it above 2000 so I can't check.
>>
>>16769836
Nothing yet. It's something Ano has yet to get to.
>>
>>16769714
Becomes kinda garbo later on though. Just isn't cutting it with the monsters that show up for the stamina cost. Currently in South Tyris dealing with monsters that have up to 40k HP.
>>
>>16768228
I just have the default palace because I lack the creativity to create a nice home.
>>
>>16768742

>Worship their gods

You mean Yacatect (who is right next door and they could probably get an autograph from... for 12,000, gp 10,000 gp for certified worshipers) and Jure? Pretty sure you killed everyone else.
>>
>>16770145
Pretty sure those were killed also.
That pen thing just makes weaker domesticated clones as far as I know on this games 'lore'.
>>
The wiki says <Murder Knight> comes with innate timestop but is this true?
>>
>>16770183

The important thing is that they still exist in some form while all the other gods are gone.
>>
>>16770183
Well according to the lore, Jure had the ability to resurrect from the dead after some time having the powers of 2 other former goddesses of healing plus her own I believe.

I know for certain she's come back from the dead at least once thanks to Noa's Lore wiki someone linked in a thread.
>>
So are cucumber warriors the game's way of telling me to grind more physical defense? Fuckers keep killing my squishy fairy ass in one hit from ambush.
>>
File: Akeno3.png (1MB, 1627x637px) Image search: [Google]
Akeno3.png
1MB, 1627x637px
Looks like Akeno has managed to fill out. Used to be able to hold her in my palm like a figma since she was that tall and weighed only 2kg. Now she's human size. Spent almost 500 million gold just keeping attribute potentials high. Just a bit more now to cap her attributes Then I begin working on crafting her gear and getting serious about farming AP for her.

Considering she's already immune to almost every kind of magic out there and seems to have kept her superb magic resistance from astral penning, armor crafting will be interesting. I'll definitely be aiming to give her additional attack chance pieces and going to get every immunity possible but after that I'm at a bit of a loss at what I'm going to fill the armor pieces with. Don't need resists as much so what to fill it with. Guess I can actually experiment with crafting armor pieces loaded up with Nefia cores that boost skills and attributes.

>>16770145
My current lore that I've made up for the Kai household is that my previous character was angry and disenchanted with the gods. He was a void adventurer and the stuff he saw down there made him conclude that the void and the things down there were the real threat to the world. Unfortunately the gods were too caught up in their petty squabbles and god wars to care about the mortals that prayed for an end of random dungeons sprouting up from the ground and being their towns being ransacked or destroyed by the monsters that wandered into town from these dungeons.

Some of the gods were even antithetical to life such as Itzpalt and anyone not wanting to become a machine wouldn't like what Mani was planning.

So my previous character was angry with them when they refused to send help for the void and started wandering if they were actually afraid of the things down there because said things were actually stronger than them. If they were they certainly weren't the gods my previous character thought they were. So he started to view them less as gods but just as very strong beings. They did hold very powerful weapons that represented their godly office and my previous character reasoned that said weapons would be of better use in combating the creatures of the void. So my character's father ended up becoming a godslayer in the process of forcefully getting these gods to hand over their weapons.

Despite my character's father raising a hand against the gods he did feel guilt over the hubris of challenging the gods. So instead of actually obliterating them from existence, he used very powerful artifacts called astral pens to remove their names from the book that has listed every god that has existed and to come. This caused reality to split and in the process of patching itself up, mortal forms of the gods came into existence answering the what ifs of them never becoming gods or just being but not as a god.

Character's father still had to deal with the rampaging divine essence that manifested itself as its previous host(inner god) and so he battled them and won out sealing them away. Now the god's chairs are left open and normally the godslayer occupies the seat he made free but my character's father refused. So the elder gods are pretty angry that he's fucked up the order of things but don't really know how to deal with him and now his son my current character. They reason that they could find people and guide them to occupy the seats but don't know if the Kai household would just kill off whoever they seated. A major thorn in their side seeing as how there is another agent in who decides who becomes a god and doesn't.

The mortal versions of the gods are still very strong compared to normal people of Elona. So they can still fake some of their previous god roles such as blessing people but they're certainly not as strong as they used to be. All of the mortal versions of the gods brought upon by astral penning them live with my father where he takes care of them and is educating them in how to live their lives as a mortal while still playing pretend as the gods people believe they are. All of them stay at my father's estate except for Yacatect. Some people know the truth of what happened to the gods in my game while others are completely unaware or choose not to believe.

Poor wish goddess chan. That loli is probably close to dying due to being overworked. From my characters wielding strong enough magic to grant them their wishes to having to fulfill prayer requests that the now mortal versions of these gods can't fulfill.
>>
>>16772555
>Poor wish goddess chan. That loli is probably close to dying due to being overworked.

Wait, is there an actual representation of our mysterious wish goddess? Or is that your personal head-canon?
>>
>>16772582
Just how I imagine her. Not aware of any canon picture of her so I have no idea what she really looks like. She most certainly does exist though as referenced by when you wish for valentine chocolate(wish goddess chan gives you chocolate) and when your character's birthday comes up and you have no friends/pets that want to celebrate it. Kind wish goddess chan celebrates your birthday. Seriously, check the detailed changelogs of 1.65

Truly a kind soul which I imagine is this loli that is easily flustered but tries to do the right thing.
>>
File: goose stats.png (602KB, 692x390px) Image search: [Google]
goose stats.png
602KB, 692x390px
From the wiki
>This is anecdotal data for anyone who's interested in boosting pet stats via gene engineering. As of Elona+ Custom 1.61, I boosted my Lv. 2 Flying Frog to Level 104 with gene engineering by optimizing each incremental gain and got him to ~200- 250 stats in every single category

Anyone got any advice on how to do this kind of thing? This is my goose right now.

Also what is the best slot configuration for a fire dragon? I have one that I've been giving human-like slot layout to, so far he has 2 hands, boots, neck body, head, 2 rings, ranged and ammo slots. Did I ruin him?
>>
>>16772678
To gene engineer effectively, for maximum gains:
Every time you gene engineer, you should add a monster exactly one level higher than your pet's current level, with as many base stats higher than your pet as possible. Remember to keep your pet's potential high (maxed ideally).

In practice, screw that it's too much work, just grab half a dozen rods of domination and your gene machine and throw a level 150 dungeon into your pet. The time you spend on gene engineering perfectly is generally better spent on herb-in spam feeding.

Humanoid works for a Fire dragon child. I'd personally replace the back slot with a second arm slot unless I knew I wasn't going to be using the Metal Wing or the Ogre Arms.
And if you change your mind on his slots, you can always reset them. He can deal with the Life hit pretty easily since his base Life is so high.
>>
>>16772727
When people talk about force-feeding, are they doing cursed alcohol or a hungry demon?

Is there a reliable way to get a hungry demon, or do I just spam summon monster in a static room until I get one?
>>
>>16772555
How did you add 1300 to every stat within 15 hours of gameplay?
>>
>>16772678
Instead of gene engineering any random monster higher lv than your pet you find monsters in dungeons that are only a few steps ahead in level from your pet such as +1 to +3 above your pet. This requires you to be very selective in what you dominate/catch to gene engineer and takes a lot of time to do. So imo whoever does this deserves their nice incremental gains because they worked hard for it. By slowly leveling up your pet you get more attribute gains.

I personally don't do this though since I'm not patient enough for it. I just go to the slave vendor in Derphy and go through his inventory gene everything into my pet that gives skills that they don't have. I don't care about level differences. So I usually end up with a pet that is very high level that isn't optimized like the guy stepping through the leveling process slowly. However, if you have a lot of herbs such as currarias or the premium stuff like herbed in currarias you don't have to care about optimizing because you'll get the attributes regardless. That's what happened with my pet Akeno >>16772555. Up to you whether you want to slowly step through or shoot through. The end result is the same regardless.

As for slot config, I see a default 13 slot humanoid setup to be balanced. You have slots for armor to increase PV/DV, resists, and immunities which are normally found on armor. You can go a more offensive route and add more hands instead of slots to be used for armor pieces but you give up PV/DV and make it harder to get or stack particular enchants like proximity assist, shooting mechanism, and perhaps other things without building around a certain artifact weapon. So no I don't think you messed up anything with your dragon if what you're going for is a balance set up. Whatever is the best setup is personal preference bearing in mind that there is trade offs.
>>
>>16772727
I just threw a juere swordsman, who has 37 charisma according to wiki, into my goose and she didn't gain any of that stat. Is charisma special and not transferable for some reason? I would expect her to gain +10 since 37 is more than 20 over her current 15. The wisp worked as expected.
>>
>>16772740
For pets? Just ride a snail or a bell to cripple your speed, then give the pet food whenever they get hungry. I think you can also give them a giant stack and they'll eat it at their pace.

>>16772789
Was the Juere Swordsman higher level than your goose?
>>
>>16772746
If I didn't I'd be surprised considering where I'm at in the game with Kai. If you have the resources it's not hard. Keep attribute potential near 400 as best you can by using evochat to transfer gold to pet and having them visit their trainer. Evochat refreshes after you go to sleep so I've had a lot of chances for fun between the sheets to say the least.

So I keep attribute potential high and then I drop a stack of herbed in currarias on the ground. Before I was well off to actually make a lot of those I just dropped stacks of plain currarias which is a common harvest from herb farms. I have my pet consume the stack while I busy my character with something to make him stronger as well. I usually mount a slow creature while my pets feed to hurry the process. The more speed the pet has vs my mounted slow speed the faster they consume herb stacks. So while my pet is consuming herb stacks for attribute gains I'm doing something. Currently I blasting through a stack of blessed gain material scrolls so I can craft more things while my pet chows down. Other times I've just worked on leveling buffs, getting stock for spells, or doing other things.

So by keeping attribute potential high and having my pet go through stacks of herbs quickly I've managed to boost her attributes at a decent clip.
>>
>>16772815
2 levels higher, assuming wiki has correct levels
>>
>>16772835
she is gaining 10 of perception and dexterity, but not the charisma, is it capped at +20 total for each gene mod?
>>
File: forgot people hate curry.png (1MB, 1598x961px) Image search: [Google]
forgot people hate curry.png
1MB, 1598x961px
>>16768272
>>16768742
Tried putting together some sort of a department store, even though I still haven't updated my game to the point where you can actually specify your shop. Currently its being run by my Yerles elite machine infantry, that ended up as a leftover for gene-engineering experiments, and just didn't have the heart to get rid of her.

I'll probably plan on remodeling my museum sometime soon, since right now its a total disaster. Also, I'm guessing there's still no actual way to be able to name your shop or museum normally, if I haven't just overlooked anything silly.
>>
>>16772930
That's a pretty cool store. I like the stacked bookcases. I should do something like that for my magic store.
>>
In the last thread some anon asked if throwing shit would ever become viable as a way to kill, and the answer was no. But I thought about it, and using shit from ranches instead of the generic shit item might work. Throwing VERY big 40.0s+ shit would do a lot of damage, and you can get literal tonnes of it if you put a heavy monster like an ent or an alien in the ranch. Those would be even better than throwing trees since you don't need to have 80+ STR in order to steal them, you can just pick them up.
>>
if I have multiple pets with carpentry will I get several armors per night?
>>
>>16773495
I think only one randomly, but you can use pleasant sleep blankets to control which one you want.
>>
>>16773495
No, you will not.

Any morning event besides breakfast is randomly chosen from all the ones your current pets can do.

I have a pet with tailoring, and another with carpentry. Only one of them can give me something each morning at random.
>>
>>16773654
ok, other than tailoring carpentry and cooking are there any other free stuff skills I can give my pets?
>>
I thought pets used shift cores that are in their inventory? Is it maybe just a really low priority over weapon evokes?
>>
>>16773716
Let me know if you manage to get it to work that way. I know for my witch Mai she doesn't seem to use the core I gave her when her gauge is at 100%. It's possible the reason why she isn't using it is because she's so adamant about using her gauge special attack instead of the core.

So what I've had to do was hold onto the shift core with my character and wait for her gauge to reach full. A taktstock can help build gauge as well. Once Mai's gauge is full I have Kai hit her over the head with the shift core to start her 30 minute long magical girl transformation.
>>
File: MyHome.png (2MB, 1613x1152px) Image search: [Google]
MyHome.png
2MB, 1613x1152px
>>16768228
Not nearly as extravagant as other players, but I have been working on making the rooms reflect the personalities that I gave my 4 main party members.

My military putit is still working out a bit of paranoia and ptsd. So that's why he keeps weapons scattered around and a mine at his front door.

I'm trying to go with a bit of an eastern theme with my Fire Fox Brother. He also is the smartest pet I have so I gave him a bookshelf and a couch to read on. He's a bit childish though still, hence the Christmas tree.

My murderous Valkyrie was originally a murderous little girl, now sharing her room with a little sister. So she has a a seemingly cute room with a closet where she tortures and gene splices things.

The defender is the straight man of the group and devoted to Jure so I gave him his own shrine to take care of. Besides that he generally a man of simple means, so he just has some armor and a plain bed laying around.

And I have a plain room with things thrown about because I don't have that much style in game or IRL.

>>16772555
I love any lore discussions, but I feel you might have been a bit too hard on the gods concerning the Nefia. Or at least too hard on Opatos. As the god of Earth I'm sure he is in charge of the quakes the keep lowering the random Nefia dungeons levels from getting TOO out of hand. Or at least his Statue leads me to believe that.

And if the Wish Goddess is a loli she must have a lot of power or charisma to convince the other gods to show up in the mortal realm at the relative drop of a hat.

Well... except Eyth.
>>
Remember that you can press F9 to clear the HUD before taking screenshots...
>>
>>16774179
.....I did not know this. I'll keep that in mind in the future.
>>
File: Untitled.png (284KB, 354x554px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
284KB, 354x554px
How can I tell which one is better?

Also, it would have been nice if there wasn't a dual wield penalty.
>>
>>16774261
Oops, I mean in terms of damage. The static artifact has a lot of resistances.
>>
>>16774093
>might have been a bit too hard on the gods

Maybe. Kai's father certainly was becoming impatient with the gods for not doing enough. In the case of Opatos, why treat the symptoms, the random dungeons popping up from the ground, when you can go after the root of the problem which was the void according to Kai's father.

Seeing a loli goddess issuing out orders to the gods from some control room/phone room and getting flustered when she's bombarded by so many requests from mortals amuses me. A part of me just couldn't get angry with her if she screws up my wish request by giving me something else. She's just a little girl trying her best to fulfill her duties. The gods just might not have the heart to refuse wish goddess chans request.
>>
>>16774261
>>16774264
Equip one. Fire a dozen magic darts into putits. Write down the damage values.
Equip the other, do the same thing.
Compare the numbers.
>>
>>16774093
What are the chances Eyth is Chaos and the murdering superAI that ended Sierre Terre ?
Magic is nanomachines, wake up sheeple ! Mani is the only path to salvation for the Adversary !
>>
Has elona custom been updated to the most recent version of elona+ ? or has the project been abandoned
>>
>>16774371
No Custom for the most recent version. No idea if AnnaBannana will ever return to update and maintain it. There is an unoffical update to custom though that does work with the most recent version. Elona CU. If AnnaBannana doesn't come back I guess the unofficial version will eventually become the official version or something like that. Check the OPs link for more info.
>>
>>16774432
AB died in Rwanda a few months ago, he's gone. Bloodyshade is ganbatte'ing and picking up the pieces to keep it going but he doesn't have any of the autistic AB documentation and he's also more concerned with changing years-established translations than the rest of the project.
>>
>>16774432
>>16774467
Still, it is remarkable that Elona has such a tight following after all these years. It's warming
>>
>>16774467
I mean... bloodyshade is getting help from other anons for the translations.

And one of those anons came to a thread to check if people wanted to fix the long accepted errors and the overwhelming majority was yes.
>>
>>16774593
I'm all for adding in the narrative and translating [this is untranslated sentence], I just don't think changing "wood piece" to "wood chip" adds anything or serves any purpose.
>>
File: 60313443_p0.jpg (406KB, 896x1006px) Image search: [Google]
60313443_p0.jpg
406KB, 896x1006px
If anyone has links for things not in the pastebins, please post them.
>>
File: 47787623_p15_master1200.jpg (328KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
47787623_p15_master1200.jpg
328KB, 840x525px
>>16774704
I have done more than just fix the names of items that have long gone mistranslated, I have also been translating their flavor text descriptions as well. It might not be much in terms of gameplay, but there are surely many players that like the tidbits of lore and such. Aside from me doing this, another guy has been working on translating what you're talking about (the 'this is untranslated sentence' stuff).

My progress has been very slow on item descriptions though, mostly due to the release of other games (Nier) and the fact that I work nearly full-time.
>>
Is there any button to hide the UI such that I can screenshot it?
>>
>>16775091
Fuck, I just missed the instruction right above, thanks anyway.
>>
>>16765792
I don't know many of those kanji. It means I'm not ready for Japanese Elona yet.
>>
>>16777786

Not that guy but I just play and OCR shit I don't know. Slowly getting used to it. You soon realize how little there actually is when everything is repeated several times.
>>
File: goddess waifu.png (711KB, 1285x723px) Image search: [Google]
goddess waifu.png
711KB, 1285x723px
oh my, now my loli pet will be jealous!
are there any other body pillows or events for other gods?
>>
>>16778075
Only the best girl gets a body pillow.
>>
>>16778085
Yacatect is best girl, ingrate.
>>
>>16778103
You seem to be confused. Everyone knows Jure is number 1. At best Yacatect is a far second.
>>
>>16778135
Tsundere is awful.
>>
>>16777786
What >>16777814 said, start yesterday.
You'll never be ready when you start, it's by smithing that you become a smith.
>>
>>16778218
But no other gods take care of you as well as Jure did, maybe except Wish Goddess toward Kai.
>>
File: yeoflittlefaith.png (555KB, 812x637px) Image search: [Google]
yeoflittlefaith.png
555KB, 812x637px
Speaking of our tsundere goddess. I wonder why bff Jure's favorite offerings are gems. I understand Opatos but why the same for Jure? I knew when I first started playing I assumed she would like healing potions as an offering but I was wrong. Well at least gems aren't hard to get. Should probably max out my piety eventually to increase my prayer of Jure. Thank you Jure for a heal that works even when silenced.
>>
>>16778403
How are some of your skills (slightly) over 2000?
>>
>>16778463
Gear that improves skills can bring you over 2000. However are you talking about the decimals following 2000? The skill cap is 2000 however the decimals still tick up. Can get up to 2000.999 and when you gain that exp that should bring you to 2001 it just resets to 2000.000 or something close to it. Can never get to 2001 through training since 2000 is the cap. Still, gaining skill exp even while capped is useful because that skill exp transfers to attribute exp for leveling attributes.
>>
What controls hit% apart from the pertinent weapon skill? Tired of missing so much.
>>
>>16778610
Dexterity.
Relevant weapon skill.
Twohand if monowielding.
Dual wielding if dualwielding.
Hit bonus on equipment.

That's it i think.
>>
>>16778403
Maybe she just appreciates the minerals since they last much longer than all other offerings.

Could be something to remember her worshipers by since no matter how well she heals them, most of them will die at some point and diamonds/junk stone are forever.
>>
>>16774704
I think we can all agree the murder event ought to have it's text changed to "Jesus Christ, how horrifying"
>>
>>16778218
Lulwy please

>>16779172
Don't you mean, "Holy Jure"?
>>
File: shitpost6.jpg (20KB, 1344x711px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost6.jpg
20KB, 1344x711px
FUCK
セイバー dead to the magic guildmaster, too.
This time i planned to simply teleport with my huge stack of teleport scrolls until near the trainer to learn the last two skills.
Triple darting due to speed difference ensued. Fuck.

I hope this time the lesson will stick : BECOME MEMBER MAGIC GUILD LEARN SKILLS YOU NO GO COMMANDO
>>
>>16779584
Why would you risk trying to kill the magic guildmaster when the other two guildmasters are objectively easier to kill?
>>
>>16779614
The goal was the skill trainer, not killing. This time.
( And i did kill them ! Easily ! That's why i keep thinking i can handle it when i don't obviously )
>>
File: shitpost12.jpg (257KB, 1344x711px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost12.jpg
257KB, 1344x711px
This time she'll stick around. Promises.
>>
>>16779172
Non-believer of Jure detected, proceed to cleansing the Infidel.
>>
>>16772930
Very pretty, but doesn't specializing the shop later beat the point of it being a department store that sells a bit of everything?
>>
>>16779626
Don't give up anon! I managed to do the same thing at level 19 with a disguise kit, teleportation scrolls, and a lot of luck.

Was very satisfying to pull off.
>>
>>16779733
He is in perma death mode though I believe.
>>
File: anschluss.jpg (19KB, 607x607px) Image search: [Google]
anschluss.jpg
19KB, 607x607px
>>16779584

No, you must avenge your lost sabers and raze the Mages Guild to the ground. Only when the ground is saturated with their wizard blood may you know peace.
>>
File: V5xvmDd.jpg (168KB, 850x1062px) Image search: [Google]
V5xvmDd.jpg
168KB, 850x1062px
>>16780387
As you wish.
>>
wiki says if my weight is too low I'll get anorexia, but how do I restore it? Drinking snow/potions does nothing, eating food does nothing...
>>
>>16780488
Eating soup of wonderland will turn you to a child, but averages you're weight between what it is currently and 40kg.

Took me from 19 to around 31kg
>>
Not having played since the Shop Type changes, I found myself making quite a big profit buying out everything the magic vendor sold and all the scrolls and rods from the other general goods vendors sold as well and re-selling them in my shop. My Shop guy sells out things faster than the the vendors can restock however so I've started looking into the other types (other than the Goods store) to make a profit off.

've read that you can make huge profits out of hardening wings and selling it in the Blacksmith, but is there a reliable way to know when to 'stop' hardening things (other than just wings)? Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm overspending on hardening things to sell in the Blacksmith shop, even with using the Fighter Guild's 'half hardening cost at blacksmith vendors' bonus.

Also am I doing Food shops wrong or is there just something wrong with how it works (either in 1.66 or maybe just the Elona+ Custom 1.66.3HF1 version? I tried to exploit my 4 vegetable/fruit farms that I use to level gardening with by cooking the food and selling it in there since I read that food stops 'rotting' there, but it looks like the 'rot' timer still continues - the shop eventually stop selling food that has 'rotted' but the food in question otherwise sits in your shop perfectly fine until you pick them up, which then rots instantly (doesn't happen when you eat it off the ground fortunately).
So far it's just turned some of my shops into another sort of 'freezer' where it preserves food that I can eat off the ground later.
>>
File: Golden_Museum.png (2MB, 1609x1945px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Museum.png
2MB, 1609x1945px
>>16768228

I humbly present to you the Golden Museum, sponsored by none other than the Goddess of Wealth herself! Its two-floor structure is based on museums found in the Asserian regions, including indoor plumbing, heating and lighting for maximum convenience to patrons. Thousands gather each day to get a look at the Goddess and her servants, leaving her offerings of coin for good luck which likewise keeps the museum funded. Likewise, an odd gray-haired man has taken a liking to our machinery exhibit, and appears to be quite wealthy himself.
>>
>>16780634
Nobody knows the fomula for blacksmithing enhancing on value, sadly.
As for finding stuff to sell, you should consider investing in a small palace near your shop and staffing it with 10 magic goods vendors with 100+ rank.
That's a very good investment !

>>16780641
That's a pretty fucking museumy museum tbf lad
>>
>>16780822
*Palace, mixed it with small castle in my foggy retarded mind.

Speaking of retardation, i lost two 第二セイバー to outdoor chaff. Haha, the shame burns.
>>
I accidentally my house magic shopkeeper to rank 177 hoping to get potions of potential before I learned 100 is enough. Is there any point for going any higher? Other magic shopkeepers are already at rank 100.
>>
File: Village.png (3MB, 2000x2360px) Image search: [Google]
Village.png
3MB, 2000x2360px
>>16768228
This is my village. I don't really like the design of a big Palace because I have no use of super big house.

I had invited all the female goddess to my village except the wish goddess.

Looking at my current village made me realise how much mess I had made to it since I last built it, and how lazy I am because I didn't finish decorating it.

Also, screenshot is a pain with so many dark area. I give up.
>>
File: shoplevel.png (679KB, 813x637px) Image search: [Google]
shoplevel.png
679KB, 813x637px
>>16781693
Accidentally got your shopkeeper to 177? I wouldn't sweat it. I mean there's people like me out there. I have all my shopkeepers at my home around shop rank 20,000. Before I took up pet raising, probably one of the biggest gold sinks in the game, I was making tons of gold and couldn't spend it fast enough. So to get rid of it I invested like crazy. I mean, what else was I going to do with the gold was what I thought at the time.

I'm not sure at what specific shop levels these things started showing up but my magic vendors sell potions of evolution every now and then. I've also seen potions of descent on them. I've also have gotten a decent amount of wish spell books off of them.

My home vendors are higher shop rank than the rest of the world and I'm currently questioning if higher shop rank means a greater chance of seeing rare items show up. I've gotten spell books of wish from magic vendors on all three continents but so far I've seen a greater amount of them on my home vendors. Even though this is the case it's hard to prove that rare items show up more on higher shop rank vendors due to confounding variables that can lead to wrong conclusions. Such as the luck attribute, higher concentration of magic vendors in home compared to rest of the world, etc. So I can't conclude anything for sure but all the same I still wonder.

At any rate, if you're not seeing potions of evolution consistently and are interested in them then perhaps leveling your shop level more is in order. Investments are the best way to increase charisma and charisma as far as I can tell affects how many total pets you can have accompany you, performances, prostitution, and contributes to the success and how powerful certain special actions are. For instance, fascination dance, which can be used at party time quests instead of performance, uses charisma heavily in getting stars above peoples heads. I think the special action cheer is also affected by charisma.

There's also another benefit of investing a lot into shopkeepers. The amount of gold they carry is much higher than lesser invested shopkeepers. All of my home shopkeepers have enough gold in their inventory to buy several palaces of their own but are fine living with me apparently. For things that don't sell in shops like curries or if I need to unload high ticket items very quickly for some reason, I'm confident my highly invested shopkeepers has enough gold to pay me.
>>
File: puberty.png (1MB, 1613x604px) Image search: [Google]
puberty.png
1MB, 1613x604px
>>16780488
You can also gain weight by eating blessed foods. Has to be blessed since they're more filling. It's a random chance you gain weight but eat enough and you'll eventually gain weight. That's how I got my 2kg Akeno to 79kg. Weight gain seems to have stopped at 78-79kg with my pet or with my character that's a Eulderna. Makes me wonder if there are racial weight caps. Height can be modified through milk.

Did your character start with low weight or was it brought upon by throwing up too much? If you're consuming potions while you're bloated, possibly after eating a big meal, stop doing that. Potions fill you up as well just not as much as a good meal. A potion with the bloated status will take you over causing you to throw up and possibly lose weight. So wait to consume potions until your bloat status is gone. To be extra safe, wait until all status related to fullness is gone such as satisfied. That way you know you won't throw up since you're not overly full.
>>
>>16781768
>I had invited all the female goddess to my village except the wish goddess.
>Kumiromi
Everytime.
>>
>>16780488
>>16782637
Don't cursed rods of slow increase weight?
>>
>>16782637
I eat/drink unidentified items sometimes, which has brought my weight down from 70 to 23 kg over time (my avatar is Eulderna mage). I did find 2 soups, have them in storage in case of anorexia. And yeah, took me some time to figure out potions make bloated avatar throw up. Thanks for advice! Also, why such huge height grow?
>>
>>16782662
Didn't think about that at the time but since I was trying to raise Akeno's attributes at the time, decided I might as well bless the herb stacks as well to get her weight up.

>>16782665
Got her to that height for just cosmetic reasons. Wanted her to be human size. She's about 6 feet tall when you do the conversions.
>>
>>16782689
Was that low height from character generation, or are there items that reduce your height? Now that I think, mini-Euldernas are probably very close to fairies, and vice versa.
>>
>>16782660
Heh
>>
>>16780641
I never know you can make museum this big.
>>
>>16782709
Akeno is my pet. She's not a Eulderna. My main character is though. He started out at 174cm and 66kg. Akeno is based on a metal pet that was very small. Decided to make her human size for fun. Height doesn't have any game mechanic effects that I'm aware of so it's just there for roleplaying reasons.
>>
File: Capture.png (783KB, 805x629px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
783KB, 805x629px
I haven't played elona in like a year and a half. I just found my old save file, but I forgot what I was doing. What should I do now?
>>
>>16782747
Update to 1.66.
>>
>>16782792
And then?
>>
>>16782746
Check your journal. See what you were working on and what quests you need to do. Proceed from there. Could start over if you're totally lost.
>>
>>16782828

Meant for >>16782747
>>
File: Capture.png (525KB, 806x625px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
525KB, 806x625px
>>16782828
>>16782836
The journal has these quests:
(Cat House Lv25)
(Mia's dream Lv1)
(Rare books Lv12)
(Little sister Lv30)

How does my equipment look?
>>
>>16782870
Well it's good that you're fully equipped. Seems you're trying to get as much speed as possible because you have quite a few glass equipment. The seven league boots should help with those escort job board quests.
>>
>>16782961
Should I bother with hardening my weapons and armor?
>>
>>16783036
If you have the gold and don't see yourself replacing anything anytime soon then sure go ahead.
>>
>>16783036
The first couple ranks are so cheap there's no reason not to unless you're about to switch the item out.
Past that, I'd wait for something you don't expect to replace for a while or until you're drowning in gold.
>>
>>16783049
>>16783124
Alright, thanks.
I never actually understood how magic worked in this game, so I never bothered. Was that a bad idea?
>>
>>16783147
You can go without magic but magic makes everything easier.
>>
So for a twohanded longsword heavy armor user with shadow step which class passive should I give my pet between predator's 10% crit, warrior's double attack, and claymore's *vopal*? Kind of leaning towards claymore but I'm not sure about how math will start working out. I more or less just started south tyris.
>>
Let's talk about combat meta.

I stopped playing a couple years ago with a ranger. I don't remember his level but I got to Zeome and couldn't outdamage his healing so I never beat him. I remember ranged basically being spam f until everything is dead. Now I've rolled a caster because it sounds pretty fun, but I can't help thinking about what would be the strongest possible combat style to use.
>>
>>16783473
Your stat is not high enough, that's it.

Late game wise Martial Art is probably the best.
>>
>>16779584
I did something like that, I think I just stacked chaos and nerve resist. Don't remember if I killed him, but I like to think I did as payback for all the aborted runs where he would not fuck off.
>>
>>16782443
>restocks in
What's that ?
Elona custom ?
>>
>>16783630
Elona Custom feature. Countdown for when vendor inventory restocks/refreshes. It's a useful timer that I enjoy using.

Vendors generally restock every 3 days and you can just look at the date and time in the upper left corner to keep track but having an exact timer in Custom can make you a bit more efficient if you're farming things from them.
>>
>>16782747
What sort of name is Oral Surgeon Kaede?

>>16782870
That's a lot of money for a character so young.
>>
>>16784186
Not really, if you singlemindedly go from town to town running easy quests you can rack it up fast. There's nothing really to spend it on as a brand new character besides identifying, which you don't need to do often if you're just running quests.
>>
>>16784195
It shows that guy isn't playing for the first time.
>>
>>16784186
Well, she's an oral surgeon, so it makes sense she's rich, right?
>>
File: Yaca.jpg (300KB, 600x945px) Image search: [Google]
Yaca.jpg
300KB, 600x945px
I've never wasted a 1gp~!
>>
>>16784425
I never payed attention, but the fact she's dressed with quite cheap looking clothes and fabric, and that she uses a weapon made of ROCK, she indeed must live frugally.

Finally, a goddess of wealth that makes sense !
You don't become and stay rich by spending !
>>
>>16784438

Well, they're called the Platinum "Hoarders" after all, not the Platinum Spenders.
>>
>>16784425
I think Ano could try adding another god to the game again.
>>
>>16784425
Ranka? What did you do to your hair?
>>
File: Convenience_Store.png (810KB, 1613x944px) Image search: [Google]
Convenience_Store.png
810KB, 1613x944px
>>16768228
>>16780641

The convenience store, which hasn't had its Chri- er, Jure Festival decorations removed for several months now. Though it makes no claims towards being the greatest shop in Irva, it does not hesitate to remind you that it is sponsored by the Goddess of Wealth, including an angel who staffs the register. Evidently, Yacatect's stores aren't picky about who they sell to, and even monsters and lesser gods are allowed to shop in peace, provided they don't harass fellow customers.
>>
>>16784438
>she uses a weapon made of ROCK
It's an old ass coin, it's probably a collector's item and worth millions of gp.
>>
>>16784491
All I want to do is worship our wish goddess.

Come to think of it, isn't there a variant of vanilla Elona that added several more Gods to worship? I doubt it'd be easy to make it work in E+, but it's a thought.
>>
File: figurine landfill.png (1MB, 1599x962px) Image search: [Google]
figurine landfill.png
1MB, 1599x962px
>>16779719
Yeah, but since its already divided into 4 sections, I could just make like there having a clearance sale (people are actually being ripped-off) on one particular type of product when its not switched on the default goods shop.

>>16780641
Damn dude, making one that size is impressive, plus those bathrooms are a really nice touch.

Rate my museum /jp/
>>
>>16787489
Howdovisitorswalkaround/10
>>
>>16783504
>Late game wise Martial Art is probably the best.
I keep seeing this, but I have to ask: you are taking into account the reduced damage multiplier, the reduced accuracy, the lack of two-hand bonus and the lack of bonii from having both hands empty, right?
>>
>>16787575
You can equip two claws/tanfas or maybe a claw/shield. It's not completely garbage, but it's not terribly great either.
>>
I'm thinking about dropping Elona. I'm doing the Minotaur King quest, and while I can barely survive 1st floor of dungeon, I have to eventually use escape because all my allies die, and my wizard can rely on buffs only so much. It seems to only beginning to get interesting, but I'm so burned out on doing endless fetch quests/gardening that all I feel is fatigue. There's myriad of options but they're all weak, is there a trick to dealing with all the slog?
>>
>>16787591
No, if you want all your extra attacks you need to have two empty slots eventually.
>>
I got a shaking bow from a hunting quest reward. Didn't even know you could even get these like that.
>>
How do you guys deal with the weight of multiple kumi statues? I'm getting them faster than my weight lifting increases. Would you stop buying more statues or just leave the extras at the farm?
>>
Where should I put my first building(shop) and establish my base? I was thinking near derphy or something because putting it near Palmia is was I always did.
>>
>>16787624
I usually just leave all the ku-statues at the farm and instead carry all my rejuvenation gems on my person. Its more convenient for me considering the faster cooldown for the gems, and I could just let Kumi's seeds pile up in one place until I'm ready to plant them. Plus its better than allowing my inventory to be cluttered up with all those seeds.
>>
>>16787665
Well put it near Palmia. If you don't want to do that, put it somewhere more scenic by your standards, how would we know what you'd prefer?
>>
>>16787593
Be like me and come back in a year after you find out you have nothing better to do.
>>
>>16787702

Well generally the location of your base is decided by the closeness of amneties and guilds and whatnot. Placing it near Derphy gives me good access to the thieves guild and the slave trader for example. I was just wondering if anyone else had any favourite locations to put their base.
>>
>>16787714
I guess i don't really have much reason to visit guilds or other specific locations very often. I know some people like to put it next to Noyel so they can cut out half the trading trip from Port Kapul.
>>
>>16787665
If you plan on supplying your shop using your farm, I know Lumist is popular for more practical reasons just due to the fact you can use the lulwy statues to make constant rain. Other than that it depends on your own preference I guess.
>>
>>16787575
>reduced damage multiplier

Not sure if this is reduced.

> the reduced accuracy

You have critical to compensate for that.

> the lack of two-hand bonus

Extra attack made up for it.

>lack of bonii from having both hands empty

This is the real problem, though at 2000 skill like how Kai is, I'm not sure if any bonus is comparable to the extra damage.
>>
>>16787727
>Not sure if this is reduced.
The skill provides half the multiplier that weapon skills provide. Couple with 2/3 accuracy and it does 1/3 as much, which is quite a big gap. Huge dice and bonus attacks help a lot, obviously.

>You have critical to compensate for that.
I'll be honest: I have no idea how MA crits work.
>>
>>16787665
Personally i put everything near the embassy and so near Palmia because the deed vendors means easy money in my magic shop, but my true goal is to establish a base in Lost Irva, north of the lake west of the cradle of chaos, near ol-dran and the lost library.
Going to deforest the whole thing and cover it with farms, Brazil-style.
>>
>>16783504
My cheatengine testing indicates that you get better performance out of being a ball of timestop lightsabers and inner god weapons, but it's at the cost of being a hideous freak that's all but useless until lategame.

>>16787741
The accuracy hit hurts early on, but later on it's meaningless.
And most of your multiplier comes from tactics, not weapon skill. It's nowhere near as bad as a 1/3rd cut.
>>
File: MAdmg.png (2MB, 1617x1277px) Image search: [Google]
MAdmg.png
2MB, 1617x1277px
>>16787575
Not the anon you're responding to but I'll share how I feel about MA. My character Kai's race is Eulderna and his class is Predator(Traditional Monk/MA class). Renamed the class at character generation to The Breaker for roleplaying reasons but game mechanics wise he's a Predator. My character uses both martial arts and magic to bring an end to his enemies.

Martial Arts imo probably does the most single target damage in the game. However, it starts off weaker than two hand or dual wielding since martial arts damage is tied mostly to the skill while two hand users or dual wielders can just swap out weapons and get better damage dice easier.

It stays weaker than magic, dual wield, and two hand for quite a while too however once you get high enough in MA the tables start to turn. It takes a lot of time for this to begin happening so people who want power fast or don't see themselves playing the long game should not pick up the skill. They'll probably be frustrated but if you're a patient kind of person that is willing to play the long game and grind, martial arts ends up being one if not the best single target damage skill in the game.

Despite the reduced damage multiplier compared to two hand and dual wield, martial arts makes up for it with the highest potential damage dice in the game and a natural pierce of 50%. I've capped my martial arts and tactics for my character and he sits at around 2d255+408 x 151.6. He still has some more strength to gain so it will be slightly better in the future.

So all of that makes martial arts viable however what makes MA go beyond viable to extraordinary is the special actions that are exclusive to it that boosts their damage. Clear Mind and especially Attribute makes Martial Arts lethal.

Clear Mind can up your MA damage and damage multiplier which is shown in the upper right portion of my picture. Attribute allows you to imbue an element to your fists. If you have the elements eyes item you get to choose what element. Attribute works off its own damage formula and what makes it so deadly is that the additional damage you do with attribute is based on the punch before it. Attribute practically echos the punch damage and sometimes can do more if said monster is weak to an element or has little resistance to it. Bottom left of my picture shows attribute in action. In red is my punch damage and in blue is the attribute damage that follows my punches. If you're geared well enough to do 8 attacks with Martial Arts Attribute pretty much acts like you're doing 16 attacks each time you go to strike. Attribute is much stronger than the elemental enchants you can put on weapons since dual wielders and two hand users alike need to deal with weapon enchant limits. I have not seen a weapon maxed out with magic damage reach the numbers attribute can dish out.

The bottom right of my picture shows the kind of damage my character is capable of in delivering in one poke when he has the buffs uncontrollable, hero, attribute, clear mind, and an omega shift core to go practically super saiyan. He does over 20 million damage. 20 million damage is the max HP in the game currently. So as I said, I think martial arts is the strongest single target skill in the game. It does even more damage than the spell meteor to a single target however since meteor does lots of damage to all the enemies on the map magic is probably imo the highest multi target damage type in the game. Since I wield both martial arts and magic I feel like I cover both bases.

Having said that, dual wield and two hand are still very viable attack styles. My pets run those styles because they're viable. If they weren't all my pets would run MA or casting but that's not the case. Of the weaknesses of martial arts, I would say that it is highly dependent on the person's willingness to grind the skill and the fact that it's very gear dependent. To really max out the damage of it you need gear with addtional attack chance. If addtional attack gear is not available, two hand would probably be pretty good because of the extra damage multiplier and dual wield would be in a good position because of the enchants usually found on two blades. Part of the reason why my pets have diversified attack styles is because of gear limitation.
>>
File: kumistatues.png (347KB, 813x636px) Image search: [Google]
kumistatues.png
347KB, 813x636px
>>16787891
>20 million damage is the max HP in the game currently.

Meant 20 million HP is the max in the game.

>>16787624
You mean you carry yours around? I see...that would be useful for working on weight lifting early on. I have my statues dumped in my dungeon and my gemstones in 4d space. Every 5 days go to the statues, collect the herb seeds , and just use as needed.
>>
>>16787593
Maybe you shouldn't have started gardening so early in the game, right on your first time playing no less. Contrary to what people say, you don't need gardening to become strong. People were getting powerful much before the gardening revamp made it useful.
>>
>>16787665
I have already had homes by Palmia, Lumiest and Yowyn, and I think my next one is going to be near Port Kapul or Noyel. If you're tired of putting your house by Palmia everytime, just choose somewhere else, there are benefits for living anywhere (as long as it's by the main road, probably).
>>
>>16787891
I've seen north of 35 mil in a single round (if you count timestopped rounds as part of the round that caused them) off a ball-of-inner-god-weapon-and-timestop-or-evoke-living-lightsabers mutant.
But that was setup using cheat engine to edit items on the fly and wizard mode to spawn things, I can't imagine how godawful the grind would be to get the dozen plus timestop living lightsabers you'd need.
>>
>>16788125
Yeah only a mutant could probably go toe to toe with an MA in a damage race. I do wonder what my damage will be like later on. My strength without the godbreaker is only 1246. Once I get it to 2000 naturally and then equip the godbreaker and run the buffs I'll probably screenshot the damage of that but that certainly won't be for quite some time.
>>
File: 004 28-03-2017 23-26-19.png (236KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
004 28-03-2017 23-26-19.png
236KB, 640x480px
Unexpected little girl fanart.
>>
>>16787891
>Not the anon you're responding to but thanks for the opportunity to talk endlessly about myself. Again.

No problem, autismo.
>>
File: 1363599967172.png (27KB, 829x829px) Image search: [Google]
1363599967172.png
27KB, 829x829px
>>16788307
He's not name/tripfagging.
His walls of text are also easy to recognised and so ignore.
>>
>>16788314
I just filtered 'kai'.
>>
>>16788028
You don't need the food that badly but harvest time is a good way to get your str/con/will up early.
>>
>>16788125
Martial Art is the best late game if you only have 2 hands. If you include multiple hands I don't think MA can compete with the multiple weapons dual wield.
>>
>>16788362
The late game of MA is just maxed skill though, while the late-game of ball of death is an ungodly amount of time spent seeking/making living weapons and doing artifact fusion.

Then again, the true lesson of all that is the following : everything is viable late game after enough grind.
Probably even throwing [shit].
>>
>>16787891
Thanks for the write up. Had questions about martial arts but this seems to have answered all of them and perhaps my future ones too. Keep sharing the stuff that happens with your character. I enjoy it.
>>
>>16788307
This isn't /v/.
>>
File: +40%.jpg (8KB, 165x156px) Image search: [Google]
+40%.jpg
8KB, 165x156px
>>16788405
>>16788444
>>
>>16788404
I think the greatest thing about the game, mechanically speaking, is that it all works and crazily balances from beginning to end. want to just putter around? That works. Want to minmax until your eyelashes shrivel? No problem. It's all self-adjusting.
>>
>>16787891
Huh, so what I heard was wrong. So is a eulderna predator the ideal martial artist? Did Kai have any problems with the mines?
>>
>>16788505
ATATATAing gain the most out of that 5% crit class feat since its diceses are 1dinfinity, kinda the same if you'd focus on throwing throwing weapons who all have 1d〇.
The race makes no difference whatsoever tho, race feats and differences are mainly defense/utility-based.
>>
>>16788563
Fogot to mention : crit is best because when you crit with for example 1d255, beyond doing whatever the crit modifier is for the current weapon ( it's 1;1x for unarmed btw ), you don't actually roll damage but do the maximised damage, as in in our case 255 before multipliers ( and there's a shitton of multipliers ).
>>
>>16788505
It was ideal for me since Euldernas have solid attributes all around and make for good hybrid characters. So the attribute spread worked well for my martial artist and casting spells right out of the gates. By mines do you mean the quest with all those acid slimes? I didn't do NPC quests until much later in the game. I was able to cast spells well when I finally got around to them so I just had Kai either magic dart or magic storm his way through them.

Other race combos work well with a martial artist. As for class either go with predator or warrior. Golem Predator works if you want to just focus on martial arts. Not exactly built initially for magic but it's still possible to pick up magic later as a Golem I guess. Golem comes with a lot of HP so they're excellent in melee. Yerles Predator is a safe bet. A martial artist that can fall back on guns if need be. Elea Predator could be another martial artist mage hybrid.
>>
>>16788602
Wait so does race matter? I'm hearing conflicting information kai
>>
>>16788635
Anon isn't wrong. Hmm let me clarify. Race and class matter the most at the beginning of the game but they lose their significance later on. Mainly because you can pick up all the skills in the game eventually, train attributes to cap, and adjust racial HP and MP values later on. An example I made earlier of the Golem not initially being a good mage fits this. Early on Golem's don't have a lot of MP but eventually you can can get enough MP to take advantage of spells if that's what you want to do.The racial traits can be helpful but aren't significant enough to make one race clearly better than another.

Going back to what I said though, race is important in the beginning because it helps determine starting skills and what you can start leveling up immediately. The attribute spreads can help a certain style of play as well if you want to do a certain thing right out of the gates. I wanted to play a guy that could handle many enemies at range yet if they came in melee range I could beat them to a pulp. So a Eulderna Predator was a good fit for Kai.
>>
>>16788657
Fine you win this time. Guess I'll make a martial artist if this guy dies in this try of inferno mode.
>>
>>16788307
If sharing his character answers the question what's the problem? If he told me he was doing millions of damage I would have thought he was just pulling numbers out of his ass but I guess it's possible to do that much damage in this game.
>>
>>16788307
I enjoy everyone's story time here though, that's literally the only thing keeping me interested about this game.
>>
>>16788761
>If sharing his character answers the question what's the problem?
It's the fact that for 4 years he's 'shared his character' at every god damn opportunity. It's exactly the same type of attentionwhoring as namefagging. This is one of the few times that posting the character was actually relevant and useful.

I'll also admit that this is also me being autismo because 'Kai' is exactly the sort of default name yaoi landwhales call their retarded snowflake webcomic MC and it makes me wince every time I see it. Which is a lot.

>>16788788
I'm not going to keep going on about it. ACK taught me the futility of that.
>>
>>16788828
ACK ?
>>
>>16788833
AntiCrak-Kun. I'm mispelling it deliberately because he's the type of obsessive who has a bot scraping the archives so that he can respond to his name instantly. He's absolutely insane and he really, really hates crack shipping. I don't want his deluge of shit in my pleasant elona thread.

Why yes I am lacking in self-awareness.
>>
>>16788828
I found it interesting seeing his character grow into a godslayer over the years. Most people that post never make it out of North Tyris so it's usually the same old story and same problems that get shared but once in awhile you'll get people that actually make it far. Those people seem to move these Elona threads along.

I would share more of my character but I lost him several months ago. I check into the thread every now and then because I just like listening to how people play this game. I'll probably make a new character eventually. I'm the opposite I guess. I would actually love it if more people shared their characters but for now at least there's kai and the random anon that drops their character name. I do like looking at the screenshots people have shared.
>>
Why is it that I have to press shift in order to move in Elona and how can I fix this issue?
>>
>>16790425
Are you using capslock?
>>
can I have more than 1 museum?
>>
>>16787891
Whoa those are some disgaea numbers. I remember when your character was still fighting the chaos fort bosses. Had no idea he would get that strong. Nice to see a familiar player and thanks for the advice in the past. Now that I have more time on my hands maybe I should continue working on my character.
>>
>>16788828
Would you care to share some of that autism then, anon?
Yeah, maybe not everyone is quite as enthusiastic as Kai is, and I get that RPing too hard, when its not done in a informative way, can derail, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing more posters put that amount of devotion into the game. I remember this one edgy golem anon who never finished posting the rest of his hell palace I'm still waiting on; there was an anon who RP'd as a titty slime girl that lived in this really awesome cave with his snails; an anon named Akeno who, I believe, made a whole bunch of CNPCs. Hell, after playing for almost 3 years, I should probably post a little bit more about my character and maybe some of my own autism every now and then.
>>
>>16790834
I'm trying real hard to try to find what exactly this Kai person did that was so wrong but failing. It just looks like he's answering questions. I mean someone asked to share homes and stuff and he did. Nothing wrong with that. Then another guy made mention of how his character killed all the gods and how something about that didn't make sense to him so he answered that. Long answers but they're certainly complete.

In the other threads I've seen him he mainly just drops what he's up to. Nothing wrong with that. If this was just a Q&A thread we'd be just as dead as the wiki forums. So I'm glad to see people sharing their characters. I agree with that one anon that says people like Kai keep these threads moving. I mean look at how we're still talking about his post and a poster than posted something about his post.
>>
Is there any way to get the Jure body pillow without converting? I just wanted it to decorate my defender's room, I don't wanna leave Yacatect's plastic, grimy, expensive, but at least semiaffectionate embrace for Jure's abusive attitude and inability to be honest.
>>
>>16791407
Could always wish for one. Jure doesn't have an abusive attitude. That's Lulwy.
>>
>>16791407
It's not precious so you should be able to wish for it.
Well, assuming you find a combinaison of string able to wish for it, or input the japanese name while playing in jap language + applocale.
>>
>>16791407
You could replace the sprite for one of the other beds. That's what I did for the two Lulwy pillows.
>>
What is a good pet I should get for the free armor from carpentry? I'm level 18 right now. I also have a scroll of ally, when should I read it?
>>
>>16791804
I think you should just add the skill to any pet you already have and expect to keep in your party long-term.
>>
>>16791855
Can a pet have both carpentry and cooking or tailoring at the same time, and have both the skills activate?
>>
>>16791867
My pet has carpentry and cooking and both events trigger every morning. I'm not sure what happens when you add tailoring, but I guess I'll find out soon.
>>
>>16791890
If i remember correctly, the greater of carpentry or tailoring trigger.
So if you want cloth artifacts, give the pet tailoring, let it trigger a dozen time to make sure it'll be higher than carpentry, then give it carpentry.
Or vice-versa for armour artifacts.
>>
>>16791936
Ah, her carpentry skill is already really high so I guess that's that. I can't can't seem to get tailoring into her with farmers anyway.
>>
>>16791567
Aren't beds 1 tile tall? Or are the pillows also just 1 tile tall?
>>
>>16791890
My pet that does the crafting has both skills and seems to produce from either the tailoring or carpentry list at random: sometimes I'm getting girdles and sometimes I'm getting charms.
>>
>>16792056
Oh yeah, how do I give my pet carpentry?
>>
>>16792067
Giant or ent race.
>>
>>16792067
Several years ago I took my gene machine down to Derphy, looking for some skills to steal. Since then I've been buying scrolls of ally that show up in my shops. As in real life, sufficient engineering is always the solution.
>>
>>16790895
>I'm trying real hard to try to find what exactly this Kai person did that was so wrong but failing.
Kai pls.
>>
>>16792388
There's only 2 person on this thread, you and Kai's multiple alter ego.
>>
Do you think it would be possible for Custom to include a feature that highlights living (and eternal force, etc) weapons and armor in the inventory? I hate hauling a bunch of trash to the shop and having to eXamine every single item to ensure I'm not throwing away an item with a lot of potential utility.
Just a tilde or something around the name would be sufficient, like ~{godly living weapon}~. And if you hate it you could toggle it in the menu I would hope.
>>
>>16792440
Just hit the use key. If you have any living or eternal force weapons, even unidentified, they'll show up in the use item list.
>>
>>16792471
Even if the living weapon isn't ready to level up?
On a slightly related note, does that still work if they aren't identified yet?

But thank you for your genuinely helpful, unironic answer. I had not thought of that.
>>
>>16792388
? That's not me but reading things I wasn't really aware that some may have found what I was doing as weird. Wasn't my intention with Kai to trigger anyone. Was just trying to have some fun and maybe help others along the way that wanted it. I'll stop posting my stuff.
>>
>>16792479
I know for a fact it works if they're not ready to level.
I'm not 100% sure if it works on unid'd items, but swinging by a town and casting Identify on anything the NPC failed to ID isn't much work.
>>
>>16792515
It works on unidentified item.
>>
>>16792512
I agree with the person complaining to some extent, but you don't have to stop completely. My recommendation would be just to tone it down a notch or two.
>>
>>16792642
I think the only real issue is that he's prone to walls of text and composite screenshots, and he's the only one here who really does that so he stands out.
>>
>>16792440
>eternal force
Never seen one of these, and I don't know what to make of living weapons and also the artifact fusing so I haven't messed with those yet.
>>
>>16792642
>>16792656
Sounds like he's leaving. Finally the gods can rejoice.
>>
>>16792512
Please no, I'm having fun with your story.
>>
Fuck, i question my capacity to reason.
My cute fairy misses 5 skills, yet she have already 51.
But, there's only 55 skills ! What !?

I keep counting and comparing, still 56 all in all.
I'm lost, puzzled, perplexed, i am whating !
>>
>>16792388
autismo anon, you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>16792891
>on jaypee
>not being autistic
reeeeeeee
>>
Great, the elona community just killed one of their own.
>>
>>16792926
RIP
>>
>>16792926
All it takes to eliminate the God Slayer is some words eh. Word is indeed more powerful than brute force.
>>
>>16792512
Honestly, I like the fact you post your stories and pics. I say keep posting.

I wish more people did that because ifnot these threads will literally just be "I started the game, how do I do ____?"

Not I don't want people answering questions either, because these threads have helped me along at times. It would just get dull very quickly if the Elona threads turned strictly into Elona Q&A.
>>
>>16792049
The King's bed is 2 tiles. I thought a few others might also be that tall but apparently not. One of the replacement pillow sprites was 1 tile, so I used that for the Sleep Sheep I carry around. Most of the replacement pillow sprites I've seen are 2 tiles, though.
>>
I used a BGM disc in my home. Is there any way to restore the BGM to the comfy default one?
>>
>>16793819
Not sure if there's any other way, but whenever that used to happen to me I'd just play over it with another disc having the original BGM for that area.
>>
>>16793819
Oh yeah, and its also a better idea to play discs out on the wilderness maps before playing them in environments that are more static.
>>
File: trans.png (320KB, 573x552px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
320KB, 573x552px
>mfw the wiki lied to me and <Murder Knight> doesn't actually have innate timestop
>>
>>16793819
You could reset the map, although that will rekt your stuff.

You can also look up the default track for Your Home and see if you have the CD.

You can also also check the wiki as I think it provides some more information regarding setting/resetting tracks.
>>
>>16793819
You can try collecting 76 CDs I think and bring them to Miral and Garok with 10 platinum. This will give you a jukebox with every song in the game. Activate it and play mcHome.
The CDs don't have to occupy a different stack in your inventory each.
>>
>>16795654
Fix the article with your new knowledge.

>>16796761
Is the jukebox precious?
>>
>>16797046
>Is the jukebox precious?
yep
>>
>>16797046
The disks aren't i think, so you should be able to inherit 76 disks to make a jukebox on new characters right off the bat.
>>
>>16797067
>right off the bat
>collect 76 deeds of inheritance
I'd almost rather collect CDs.
>>
>>16797891
Deeds of inheritance do give multiple items,, and once have enough money to buy them easily, you can get them from the embassy.
>>
>>16797891
Just farm 76 CD of the same type.
Shouldn't take more time than finding the <Super Lure of Rachel>.
>>
File: shitpost13.jpg (197KB, 1344x711px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost13.jpg
197KB, 1344x711px
The cute fairy is spewing seeds at a fast rate !
Since even a rank1 cooked corpse make her shit seeds, i think once i'm reading for some serious dungeoneering there'll be no need to do harvest quests for seeds at all.
She's not that shy where herb seeds are concerned too, i think the percentage chances are on-par with the harvest quests.
>>
Why is the jp wiki so destitute? It seems extremely outdated.
>>
>>16799955
Editing an article is very impolite and brings shame to the family, Anonさん。
>>
My character is addicted to herbed Gwen Meat, SEND HELP
>>
February 14 in my game and it tells me I can't make chocolate until next February.
???
>>
>>16797938
I can bring Miral 76 of the same CD and he'll still make the jukebox?
>>
>>16801725
Yeah, don't forget the 10pp.
>>
>>16801809
Plus tip?
>>
How rare is the happy bed? I just got one as a drop and I've probably killed less than 50 cupids since I started this character.
>>
>>16802542
0,7%.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Loot_table
>>
>>16802542
>>16802602
Drop rate increased in the last version. I imagine it's about 3 - 3,5% as of 1.66. Will be 7% or so in 1.67.
>>
>>16802760
Well, fuck.
I just got a wish and wished for a happy bed.
>>
>>16802920
The increased rate is also true for wishes.
>>
>>16801682
There's a limit to the amount of chocolate you can make in a year. If you exceed the limit then you're stuck until next year, no matter how early in the month it is.
>>
>>16801682
Which version are you playing? Until now the limit was 3 for each year. v1.66 raised the limit to 10.
>>
File: shitpost14.jpg (214KB, 1344x711px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost14.jpg
214KB, 1344x711px
Whyyy.
I had a gorillon different things to eat, why the herb seeds. Why. Whyyyyy
Swear to me mum it's the third time in a row it happens.
>>
>>16803126
What ?
You mean well wishes go from 1% to 10% once the counter is maximised ?
brb getting the <Mug of Ehekatl>
>>
>>16803448
Didn't anon say he liked to fill his belly with seed in the other thread?

>>16803452
As far as I can tell, that's how it's going to be in 1.67. Not considering cumulative wishes you already had.
>>
File: Elona24.jpg (584KB, 1282x827px) Image search: [Google]
Elona24.jpg
584KB, 1282x827px
All I wanted to do was make a punching machine, since I've tried the typical sword-wielding melee, the mage, the ranged shooter. I've even tried a typical mahou shoujo styled character where I played a magic character that was only allowed to use scythes.

But after seeing that title and getting that profile, I suddenly have a mission to go with it - I must restrict myself to only sisters for pets. I must save them all from this dangerous world and take them back with me. All the while I must fight in only the way a true oldest sister can fight, which is having the ability to perform amazing martial arts feats on things that treaten my sisters.

It's funny how Elona is one of the few games these days that allow me to make up stories in this way
>>
>>16803523
Elona has big roleplay potential.
>>
Kai are you really gone?
>>
>>16803448
Always put herbs, herb seeds, and herb food in cooler box if you intend to carry them around.
>>
>>16803629
Guess i should stop procrastinating and just go get that puppy, yes.
>>
>>16803602
The gods can't defeat the nefia syndrome infected Kai through brute force, invaded /elona/ thread and destroyed him using words.
>>
>>16805151
Plot twist: Kai is the final boss of Act 3.
>>
File: when you have 5 pets.png (237KB, 643x471px) Image search: [Google]
when you have 5 pets.png
237KB, 643x471px
is there a way to scroll up in the log?
>>
>>16803602
Not sure what you mean. Kai isn't dead. Still playing as him and having fun in my game.
>>
>>16806270
I'm sure he means will you continue to post your stories of your character? I really liked them. Honestly Kai are you going to let one autismo anon push you around like that when it's not just me that liked your posts but others as well? You've been a positive element in the community and I personally would trade the reeees of a couple anons for anons like Kai. My only minor criticism of your posts is that they're very wordy. I don't know if it's because you have a huge monitor or something but they're enormous on my tablet. Its ok though I just tell myself that you're posting for 5 people. Your posts are helpful too. I like how you're willing to explain how you did things with your character.
>>
>>16806270
I agree with the guy above. Sure your posts can get a bit long at times, but I'd take a post the size of Mt. Doom compared to no posts. Don't let one guy get your mojo down dude.
>>
File: ngbbs4ba9779752e6d.jpg (35KB, 599x447px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4ba9779752e6d.jpg
35KB, 599x447px
>>16806379
>>16806270
Gosh it disturbs m to see Kai anon
Looking so down in the dumps
>>
>>16806379
>>16806394
From a numbers game I see your point. I'm happy that some people found them entertaining and am thankful for your posts and people prior. My intention again was just for fun with those posts and possibly to instruct others on one way to grow their character and pets. I also like seeing stories or other character posts than just me. For instance I was really glad to see the postings of other people's properties in the thread. Had fun looking them over.

As an olive branch to the other side, I just want to train one more pet and then dive as far into the void as possible. That will be the end of Kai's story. I'll stop posting about him and fade into the background as an anon giving advice to a new generation of heroes. It wasn't my intention to be an attention whore as I was hoping others seeing what I was doing would be inspired to share their characters too. I'll finish what I started and finish Kai's story.
>>
>>16806780
Is there an end to the void?
>>
>>16806865
Don't think there is a bottom but I heard a rumor a long time ago it was floor 6666. One of my goals is to reach that floor and find out. My main goal is to fight enemies at their cap and survive. I'm sure enemies by then will be capped so floor 6666 is probably the exact point in time Kai retires.
>>
>>16806930
How close are you to reaching floor 6666?
And I like your posts, at least the ones involving your insane powergaming, don't care about the roleplaying ones.
>>
>>16806966
Currently on floor 625. Though that floor and prior are really easy for me solo. However as enemy HP grows to around 20 million I'll be glad for the additional help. After I finish preparations for a total party size of 5 with good gear and skill levels, I'll make my grand push to floor 6,666.
>>
>>16807027
What level are the monsters at that stage? Are their stats already maxed at 2000?
>>
>>16807134
Level 700 range. Attributes can vary among monsters but a lot of them are in the 900-1200 range. Some monsters have certain attributes capped at 2000 but I guess those are specialty attributes like magic for mage like monsters. Skills are in the 500-1200 range depending on the monster. Resists for the majority of the monsters is superb+ with the exception of normal for magic. Certain monsters have superb+ for magic and others are completely immune to magic.
>>
>>16807027
I for one expect a full write up of this grand campaign to conquer floor 6,666.

I don't care if you fluff it up with RP, or if it ends in an anti climactic "well it keeps going", but I feel it would be a good way for you to let Kai retire both from the actual game and from threads.
>>
>>16805157
That means either Act 3 is impossible to clear for most people or Kai would be nerfed too much.
>>
>>16807663
I'd say he'd be a good final bonus boss if nothing else.

Can't think of a better way of showing how far you've come if you can beat Kai's final "build" even if it is controlled by the ai.
>>
>>16808143
There should be a "player arena" just like the EX pet arena.
>>
File: not even his final form.gif (191KB, 691x390px) Image search: [Google]
not even his final form.gif
191KB, 691x390px
After a while I finally got around to reading the wiki again and saw that my wooden golem, that I raised as a martial artist tank armed with only shields in three slots, still had one other form I had no idea about. Only this time he actually gained an entirely unique ability of his own: the shining wave. To think he'd be holding back on me after all this time when I really didn't think he had anything special going for 'em, but stuck it out with him anyway. However, reading further, I noticed the small stone golem, that can be created through fusion, has their own innate ability "holy shield" (which can't be taught as an ap gift either), and can also evolve into the same golem. Had I have taken the other route instead, most certainly, my wooden golem would've been completely outclassed in almost every way having one less unique ability and, if I'm not mistaken, a slightly higher ini than the small stone golem.

But honestly, I can't see myself doing something shitty like supplanting one of my earliest pets that easily for such superficial perfectionism. Besides my golem's always been there just like a real bro, where we've been through shit thick and thin and always came out on top. What really made him stand out amongst the rest of my pets was being the only one to ever turn hostile toward me where I seriously had to straighten his ass out at first, but compared to now, I couldn't have possibly asked for better companion.

I'm just tryin' to figure out how in the hell did I manage to overlook something like that for 2000+hours.
>>
>>16808178
How did you even play the game for 2700 hours already? Post your character sheet.
>>
>>16808163
That would be a really nice feature honestly. Love to test out my team against other real (though air controlled) adventures.
>>
>>16808178
Definitely one strong golem. Has a lot of HP. Pretty cool.
>>
>>16808197
If I were to break down all the time wasting playing habits that often get in way of any actual playing I'd say...

15% or so is from constantly leaving it open in the background.

20% is from me just meandering around in the game while listening to a podcast or something.

And inbetween the actual gameplay, I'll tend to take too many detours or get distracted easily hunting for useless things like bobbles and furniture like some klepto packrat with really bad ADHD or something.
>>
>>16808914
Holy shit m8
You gotta post that... House ?
Who cares, just screencap it all and post it.
What i can see is gorgeous !
>>
So I dominated a Shade and put it on my ranch, but I'm not sure if it's working.

There's a lot of old/conflicting info because shades just chilling around as is, not mimicking other stuff has been introduced some time into Elona+ development.

Supposedly a Shade on a ranch can breed pretty much anything random, but mine hasn't done jack with its 40 breeding power nearing its third Ether-wind. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16809561
After the third nether wind I got another Shade. Is this normal? I thought the Shade was all about.. not being a Shade.
>>
How long does it take to complete the main quest? I always felt the game to be too slow even on overdose but maybe that because i dont know how to increase my potential.
>>
>>16809829
I consider myself an imbecile. Taking the advice of others and some guides linked in the pastebins, I could have finished Act I by now, with roughly 40 hours game time. With heavy cheesing, but it's manageable. I'm 57 hours in, just collecting stuff and amassing a fortune for my pets' potential.

I just found out that some gems can be fused in the pot of fusion multiplying the potential gains for pets when they sell the product rather than the base gems, so that's also on my list.
>>
>>16809829
It depends on how efficient you are. Probably take less than 24 hours if you know what you are doing.

If you get your hand on rod of domination and dominated a silver bell, act 1 is pretty much over.
>>
>>16809829
I'm 130 hours in and I might try my luck soon.
I did spend a lot of time just doing easy quests and AFK, so it's not very accurate. At least it's fair to say that I've got more levels and attributes in past 20 hours than before that. Blessed potions of potential + high gardening/cooking helped a lot, but going for higher level dungeons also played it's part.
>>
>september
>only 36 faith even with equipment
Kinda despairing, hunting for faith equipment like mad but it just won't pop up.

On a related note, since the Truce grounds are a static map, summoning gods means they'll stay there indefinitely as long as i don't remand/kill them, right ?
>>
>>16810090
No, they only stay for November. The only way to get them to stay permanently is to invite them to your house.
>>
>>16810090
I just found out that training Faith through Preaching is pretty hard.

I tried cheesing with the little sister mansion, but I wouldn't get more Faith experience after the second preach. Apparently you only get that when you preach with non-believers around you.

By the way, you can track skill progression by hitting * when checking a skill in the char book.

Preaching through every town might give you a level or three still. With your skill, you might also try out Party Time quests just for Preaching. There are no penalties for failing these, just a tiny fame drop.
>>
File: 1375519314837.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1375519314837.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>16810096
Aww.
Guess i'll stock up the farmed ore instead of dumping them on the fairy, i really want the sasumata this year.
>>
>>16810146
I'm in inferno mode and i'm really afraid of using preaching due to crashes, that i hear don't happen anymore but i'm traumatised since i lost 5 hours of gameplay once due to it and it's burned in my brain.

Oh well, i guess i'll make a save back-up just before entering the party quest jobs, and restore it if it does.
>>
>>16810160
I'm pretty sure you need enough faith to get their last treasure if you want to summon them anyway.
>>
>>16810160
Apparently Preaching also appeases Party Time guests, I can do green difficulty ones and succeed just fine. I just went from 27 to 29 in two of these quests, you can probably power level Faith like this easily.

>>16810178
Oh yeah, I've never had a single crash from Preaching, and apparently your pets help with preaching sessions, too, since their skills improve. So I wouldn't be worried about rock throwers. The damage of thrown rocks was nerfed anyway.

Go scum away, it's only right in this case :)
>>
Finally getting into cooking, the wiki and forum threads are full of conflicting info though, and often many years old.

Anyone willing to share his (more recent) findings about cooking utensil quality? Do prefixes and material matter now or not?
>>
>>16811245
As far as I'm aware prefixes and material don't matter. Just get a barbecue set and you're all set.
>>
>>16811262
Alright, thanks.

So a paper BBQ set it is.
>>
>>16809031
Oh, that's still a room in progress, and probably won't be finished for a while. But I did manage to find some screenshots I took of my house from last year and gimped them all together, if that helps.

https://my.mixtape.moe/pnnyvy.png
>>
>>16810146
You don't gain Faith exp after preaching repeatedly to the same NPCs because they don't have attract points left. Performing and preaching lower them, and when empty they just get bored. They're the smiley faces that also lower when you talk to them. Thus you can't grind either skill in the younger sister mansion anymore unless you slaughter each wave of sisters after playing/preaching to them a couple of times, which isn't very practical.

>>16811292
Can't turn furniture into paper. You'll need a superior material like dawn cloth if you want to lower weight.

>>16808914
>>16811433
Very impressive, I like everything. I remember certain parts of those places from previous posts. When elochat is back, I hope to see those rooms when travelling with moongates.
>>
>Characters will receive bonus experience for all types of experience when conditions are met. The lower the INIT, the more they will receive.
This will make it even easier to train starting pets, but isn't training already strong monsters becoming (relatively) too hard? Some people like Yiths.
I can see ways to lower INI without soul spindles coming in the future.

>Removed game loading with the F2 key (which was originally a debug mode feature).
This is very annoying, but I guess 1.67 will finally be the time to play Elona in the most fun way, like it was in vanilla: ironman.

>Added a new item that acts as a new resource. This will be used for things that would be too expensive if they cost platinum pieces or small medals, but shouldn't be buyable with gold pieces.
Any guesses on what the resourse and things you can buy with it are?

Massive buffs inbound otherwise.
>>
>>16811968

I like to use F1 and F2 to figure out what the fuck some of these feats with bizarre descriptions do. I feel like if you're going to cheat it should be up to you anyway since it's a singleplayer game and people are going to find a way anyway. Removing features in games is something that annoys me.
>>
File: lweapon.png (583KB, 818x639px) Image search: [Google]
lweapon.png
583KB, 818x639px
>>16812077
Found it interesting that F2 was a debugging thing. While the change won't affect me because I'm used to Inferno settings now, I can see how people are going to be angry over this. IMO the way it's working currently is fine. There's different modes to play if you don't like save scumming or want to challenge yourself to play without it. For people that don't care about save scumming advancing mode is there and for people that do there's other modes available as well. I like how you had the choice to play as you like.

>>16811968
1.67 certainly is going to be a version with sweeping changes. Definitely something to pay attention to. I know some people are looking forward to the increased wish chance from wells but when I looked at it I couldn't help but wonder how this will work with the other formula dealing with wishes. You only get a certain amount before you get the message about fortune passing you by or something like that and you have to wait a long time, possibly a year(s), before you successfully can make use of a wish.

I was crafting lightsabers with Kai for my dual wield pet Akeno and then I read this:

>The strength of equipment attributes acquired by living weapons when they level up has been increased by 1.2 to 2 times, and the game will also auto-save when they level up. They are also no longer usable in artifact fusion. Introduced measures to ensure that living weapons gain bloodsucking attribute when they level up when they already have the maximum number of equipment attributes.

Damn. I already have one godly living weapon with almost nothing on it which would be prime for artifact fusion but due to the changes I won't be able to take advantage of that. This is going to be a blow to the damage potential of Akeno and maybe other dual wielders. I guess I could try to do the artifact fusion before the next version drops but I have no idea if I'll still keep the weapon attributes from artifact fusion when updating the game.
>>
File: 1424358508923.jpg (73KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1424358508923.jpg
73KB, 624x624px
>>16811433
Well, that's epic.
>>
File: high as a kite.png (8KB, 115x131px) Image search: [Google]
high as a kite.png
8KB, 115x131px
>>16811433
Damn, how do you have so many NPCs?
I'd like to have a population that high of customs running around the Mansion.
I like the fishing Sakuya meme.
>>
File: 1481311465073.jpg (207KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481311465073.jpg
207KB, 375x375px
>>16811968
>make a golem in a mode with save penalty before introduction of INI
>lower stats to 1 through zombie corpses thanks to ranches, or death if not in inferno mode
>lower life/mana to 1 through triggering save penalty
>update to version with INI
>???
>11/45 INI character
>>
>>16812303
That's brilliant as fuck.
>>
>The strength of equipment attributes acquired by living weapons when they level up has been increased by 1.2 to 2 times, and the game will also auto-save when they level up. They are also no longer usable in artifact fusion. Introduced measures to ensure that living weapons gain bloodsucking attribute when they level up when they already have the maximum number of equipment attributes.

Not being able to use them in artifact fusion will make me wonder if I should even bother getting a living weapon.

I felt that absolute pierce chance is better than most attributes given by living weapon.
>>
>>16812302
Because back then I just had so many of those waifu diary's to burn through, just taking up useless space.
But for some reason, I still can't stop collecting them.
desu I don't really like warugaki's Sakuya, but I do like that fishing meme.
>>
>>16812569
Glad I procrastinated for so long before even touching any of live weapons I was hoarding up.
>>
Is there any reason a person would get tons of wishes from wells?

Whenever I see a well/fountain in a town or dungeon I always make my pets drain it because I had a horrible experience with an Alien attack.

But for the past 3 months in game I am getting consistent wishes. From a single well in a dungeon just now I got a wish, 2 fortune has passed you by, and then another wish.

Not to complain, but it is very strange to me that wishes are just consistently popping up for me now.
>>
>>16812485
I meant how do you have so many customs with the pet cap being 15?
I have plans that require more ally NPCs that I'm allowed to hang onto at once.

I don't like most of his work really, he's bleeding that self-inserting that he does as Remilia in his convention blogs in that comic with Kogasa where he paired Kogasa up with the scarlet sisters. It's amazing that people were dense enough to think he'd kill off what's essentially himself as yet another touhou. Cringe inducing.
>>
still waiting warmly on imp evolutions
>>
>you'll never get to vote for the drunk suika ibuki again
>>
>>16812683
The rate has already been increased in 1.66. Ehekatl has also blessed you temporarily in real life, go to Vegas ASAP.

>>16812890
I hope we can submit polls when/if the chat revives. Favorite town, favorite god, favorite class and race, best girl and boy... having different polls each month would be awesome.
>>
File: Best Sakuya.jpg (190KB, 276x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Best Sakuya.jpg
190KB, 276x1027px
>>16812760
You mean CNPCs? I don't really know how to make those yet. The npcs are mostly just the random neutrals I summoned from mysterious dairys, the gods I either invited or wished for and copy-paste cloning the same pet or neutral not staying in the same area on that map. I also kept swapping out different spritesheets over the months. None of them actually count towards the pet limit, they're in their own category, and I honestly have no idea the extent of how many npcs and gods you can conjure onto a house map before they may even overflow and delete themselves, like at the dojo. I imagine its probably the same with summon spirits being summoned at parties, with the message being displayed "can't invite any more".

But yeah, they seriously need to raise the ally cap for more serious ranching and multiple super waifu-brigades at your beck and call.

wow really? lol, had no idea he went that far, since I don't really follow. Sounds more like a self-insert mary-sue, bet his battle stuff's probably worse than Tohonifun. But my issue, along with meme-maid colonel aki, is really just the overused references and still swinging on by the same stale memes—memes from the last 10 fricken years—to the point where they might as well be just meme-hu/meme-vehicles, driven up more of the secondary cancer. I mean at least Flipflops, hole of yago, ishikiri and Akatako, though far from perfect, kept things more simple, didn't engage in so much shonen bullshit, tried to stay more with their own shtick and weren't as obnoxious meme-shiters jumping on every bandwagon, for as far as I remember anyway. But now I'm sperg-ranting and this should probably be a discussion for another thread.
>>
>>16812890
>No more Ray of Gay Jay

His legend will live on.
>>
>>16812890
>not voting Devil King Eddie Murphy
>>
File: CnpxTVpUsAAlwSC.jpg (75KB, 767x601px) Image search: [Google]
CnpxTVpUsAAlwSC.jpg
75KB, 767x601px
>>16812890
>>16813729
>>16813983
The White Rabbit was the one true alias for intelligent Ehekatl worshipers like myself.
>>
File: shitpost15.jpg (302KB, 1017x1145px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost15.jpg
302KB, 1017x1145px
Yay, goal for the year reached.
Next year, the fetter of earth ! It'll make passing the next six years faster.
>>
>>16814650
Aw, you can't trigger gauge release with the sasumata, i guess you need to make at least one point of damage.
I guess it means i won't be able to do infinite training on a single mob, which is good when i think about it, for my sanity and my productivity.
>>
Is there some voodoo to make sure my character doesn't take naps right before night time, but remains sleepy so I can benefit from pet cooking/crafting?
>>
>>16814748
Savescum.
>>
>>16814748
I know it'll be really hard, it have been and still is for me, but stop.
Stop trying to be hyper-efficient.
Sleep when sleepy, don't bother cooking every single fruit and vegetable of your farms, don't do town quests you don't like just because you can do them, don't stop your dungeon diving frenzy just to activate your statues/harvest your farms/empty vendor inventories, don't force yourself to do chores that are objectively not even helping your character become stronger.

Trust me, try to let go. It makes the game a game again. You miss nothing, everything can be done later, let go.
>>
>>16814803
But sleeping gets you one free miracle or godly piece of equipment. And why is it wrong to want your waifu to make you a pair of comfy gloves to keep your hands warm?
>>
>>16814803
I already don't do most of that shit, besides dragging two yacatect statues with me. I just want more miracle equipment with insulting names from my fire dragon child that I've left unmarried at soul mate for 6 years and potentials breakfasts from my fairy.
>>
Holy shit, I upgraded to 1.66 from 1.62 and the third adventurer I saw had the Flash Crossbow.
>>
According ot the wiki:
>You don't train spells (or get any experience) from casting spells at monsters in a sandbag (as of at least version 1.33R, and perhaps earlier). This also seems to apply to utility spells cast near a sandbagged monster.
>in betas since 1.17, the Wish spell chance goes down as the spell levels

really trains your learning potential
>>
So Predator crit vs Claymore piercing?
>>
>>16815216
Depends on your accuracy and the pierce rating on your weapon.

If you're using a high pierce weapon, Claymore loses value because it doesn't add as much.
If you're bad at hitting things, Predator gains value since crits skip the accuracy check.
>>
>>16815224
Did not know crits skipped hit rolls. That's pretty cool. Makes me rethink the axe of destruction a bit.
Does the warrior's extra attack chance stand up to either?
>>
>>16815345
Again, it depends. Warrior is a LOT easier to evaluate though.

Warrior is just a flat 5% increase in attack throughput, which is just a flat 5% increase in whatever damage you're doing.

Depending on the enemy's PV and your pierce, a 5% chance of ignoring PV can be anything from a 0% increase in damage to well over 20%. If you have 0% pierce against postgame enemies, it can even be a 100% or better increase in mean damage per attack.

Depending on your accuracy and weapon dice, a 10% increase in crit rate can be anywhere from 3 or 4% to 20% or more.
>>
ayo I haven't played since E+ 1.45 and jumping back into the grinding, what did I miss?
>>
Is there any hope for a warmage kinda pet that nukes things beyond 3 squares and shadowsteps once they're that close and whacks them with the scythe of the void, or is that just pointless? I'm starting to suspect it isn't really doing anything for me but it's kinda fun to watch her go. Her numbers are just kinda shit for her stat block and she's a little weird to gear.
My initial plan was to make her kind of a debuffing monster, giving her tactical curse, charm and provoke, and letting her just teleport around being a piece of shit and making life miserable for everybody. I'm doing the aforementioned warmage thing in the meantime while getting her stats and AP up and it has grown on me, though I'm just not sure how it'll hold up later on.
>>
>>16815443
>The equipment that NPCs spawn with and rare drops that have a 1/100 chance of getting generated or less now have 5-20 times the rate of getting generated. However, there is a trigger that decides if they will get generated, and this has a 1/4 chance of being turned on at the start of each day. Once [a rare piece of artifact equipment or rare drop] spawns, this trigger is turned off. These items will never drop/spawn when the trigger is off.
>>
>>16815443
>>16815569
Wait, I thought you meant 1.65. LEt's see...
Nurses have gene engineer and ents have gardening now.
Nurses are cuter.
AnnaBannana has probably been culturally enriched in Ethiopia
>>
>>16815548
Can probably make it useful with more work.
>>
File: goldenshoes.png (632KB, 1613x632px) Image search: [Google]
goldenshoes.png
632KB, 1613x632px
Finally Kai has some good shoes. Took awhile to craft them since I went through a lot of pairs but it's done. Don't know about anyone else but I just couldn't find any shoes in the game with much of anything on them or anything of real note. Never wished for the seven league boots and I don't need them now due to my speed.

Speaking of equipment has anyone ever got a ring with chance for an additional melee attack? Been a month or two of me just farming rings and I have never seen one. Very close to writing them off that they don't exist despite what the wiki says. If they don't exist I guess my gear set is near perfect for my character then but that really is bad for my pets.

There just isn't enough additional attack chance gear to go around. Since I'm the one using almost all of them I really can't build a dual wielder and with the changes made to living weapons I'm really tempted to just make my pet Akeno a martial artist as well. Dual wield imo only really shines if you can proc lots of additional attacks along with weapon invokes.

If I can't do additional attacks I should look at Two Hand or MA that can have their damage front loaded on a single attack. Two Hand through it's additional damage multiplier and MA through the special action attribute, clear mind, and body blow/BakuretuKen.

>>16814683
True, although you can reach almost near infinite training if you find a monster that can heal or super regenerate. The Ouroboros down in the void became the best punching bag in my efforts cap my martial arts and tactics.
>>
File: MaiWitch.png (1MB, 1628x637px) Image search: [Google]
MaiWitch.png
1MB, 1628x637px
>>16815548
Despite her class saying Warrior, Mai is a little girl evolved into a witch and pretty much functions as a Warmage. Her default AI seems to like getting into melee range with monsters and alternating between melee attacks and spells while throwing out the occasional cheer. I changed her AI up a bit to make her a bit more efficient using Custom.

I have her just get close enough to tag enemies with magic storm and let the monster try to get close to her to melee. Once they're at that point she switches to melee to converse MP and also because her melee attack is just as good as her spells. Didn't find a need for her to shadowstep to enemies since she rarely has to move much to tag something with magic storm. Might as well have her not take damage if she doesn't need to is what I was thinking. She's usually the first to begin doing damage to the enemies and gets rid of the weaker enemies trying to mob while softening up larger targets.

She holds her own really well in the void and is useful to my party. Her AI pretty much buffs the party when I forget to buff Kai. I could expand on her AI by having her become a backup healer with healing rain. I consider her the kind of pet that fills all the gaps and allows me to be a bit lazy. So a warmage pet imo isn't bad at all and can occupy that spot on a team that needs a little extra help.

The only pain point of a warmage I can see is that since it's kind of jack of all trades/red mage it requires you to level up more skills than a pet that is more specialized. My MA pet only needs two skills to be pumped with AP while Mai takes 4 skills since she casts and two hands a large spear. Since a jack of all trade pets needs extra care, expect that it will take longer for it to catch up with more specialized pets when doing x things. However, if you manage to stick with it they certainly can prove to be extremely helpful.
>>
File: extra atack rings.png (372KB, 884x530px) Image search: [Google]
extra atack rings.png
372KB, 884x530px
>>16815686
>anyone ever got a ring with chance for an additional melee attack?
I've amassed quite a few actually, as well as necklaces, that I got mostly from treasure maps and artifact seeds. Right now I'm in the middle of sifting through some of the best ones I found that I plan on enhancing to give to my asura.
>>
>>16815885
Whoops! copied the same one twice...
>>
File: 1484773636332.gif (549KB, 498x268px) Image search: [Google]
1484773636332.gif
549KB, 498x268px
>>16815885
I guess it's back to the grind for them then. Ehekatl is having her revenge on me I just know it. I'll start doing more treasure maps then as well while continue to farm Moyer and looking at trade ins from my shop. Last question. Are those rings recently obtained or were they from versions of the game way back? If they're current gains then I know for sure it's just Ehekatl turning her nose up at me.
>>
>>16814210
Tewi a shit. A SHIT.
>>
>>16815933
Nope, still on 1.54, maybe certain gains were better back then. Don't know about anyone else, but for me they're probably a little less plentiful than finding flying scrolls.
>>
>>16816194
Get out of here before I get you out of here.
>>
File: Whisper A SHIT.png (983KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Whisper A SHIT.png
983KB, 600x800px
>>16816341
A SHIT
>>
Is there a mod that make classes look how they are supposed to be? like a golem looking like a actual golem and not a human
>>
>>16814748
Just stay awake until the next day if you miss it, you can usually go several days without sleep so it's not like you need it.
>>
File: just not today.gif (61KB, 146x113px) Image search: [Google]
just not today.gif
61KB, 146x113px
>>16814210
>>16816341
aaaahh... I dunno, I think maybe one of these days I could actually learn to appreciate the ever so lovable cuteness that is Tewi.
>>
File: eggs.png (28KB, 595x46px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.png
28KB, 595x46px
why don't these stack
>>
>>16817303
Holding 4 eggs in one hand is far too dangerous.
>>
>>16817303
Different stages of freshness.
Once rotten, you’ll be able to stack them.
>>
>>16817426
eggs don't rot, which is why I've always assumed it's a bug related to them probably having decay timers even though they don't use them
>>
>>16816715
That's what body PCCs are for.
>>
There's something I seem to be missing about levelling pets.

I just got a god pet, the Black Cat, who is extremely underlevelled. To raise him most efficiently, I'm to engineer all missing skills on him, then either leave him in the Doujou or feed him blessed potions of potential, right?

Still, where do I even get all the allies for engineering in the first place. Each guide just says "GO GET ENT OR $RACE FOR SKILL X," but I'm not swimming in domination rods.
Some guides even advise to just engineer higher levelled allies into the target for easy level gains, and the best effect on general gains is to always fuse something +1-3 levels of the target in steps - But still the question remains, where/how do you even get all these allies?

I understand there's supposed to be a monster ball vendor in Act II, but he's hella expensive I read.

Am I restricted to scrolls of Ally and hoping something useful comes out of them?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16819239
>then either leave him in the Doujou or feed him blessed potions of potential, right?
The Doujou is inefficient and your pet recovers skill and attribute potential by training in cities.

>Still, where do I even get all the allies for engineering in the first place.
The slave master in Derphy can sell you pets with all kinds of skills. Make sure you get the robber for pickpocketing so your pet earns money by killing enemies.
Since the pets sold are at different levels and you can sort of choose the maximum level you need you can do the skill gains thing.

>I understand there's supposed to be a monster ball vendor in Act II, but he's hella expensive I read.
Higher leveled balls are more expensive but if you want to gene engineer skills into your pets level 30 monster balls should be enough.
If you're in the Mages' Guild you can reserve books of domination at the spell writer if you've read one previously. The Domination spell is kinda shit but with a bit of training you can use it to get any low leveled pet you want.
>>
>>16819239
E+ throws small medals at you like candy, rods of domination are only 20 medals. Issue is getting your UMD high enough for higher level stuff.

Honestly, gene engineering levels is a meme. You could get them off their feet with it a bit, and putting pickpocket on them with robbers from the slave trader is of utmost importance, but just putting your other pets away and shoving herbed-in curarias down their throat and 100,000gps through evochat for potentials, and just letting them beat up the highest level dungeons their gear lets them is way less awful. With gene engineering you end up wiki surfing for things with relevant classes/stats/levels and scouring dungeons for this one thing, and if you really wanna get autismal leveling that one thing up a couple different times to engineer a 36, 37, and 38 version into your pet or whatever awful shit you can think of. It's not pretty.

The ball vendor in ST isn't that expensive, either. But I'm a yacatect worshiper.
>>
>>16819290
Right, forgot to mention the slave trader. This is where to get some of the essential skills, but I'm still aching for more esoteric ones, or the means to get specific races for adding limbs.
Good idea about the varying max levels per slave though, didn't consider that, thanks.

>If you're in the Mages' Guild you can reserve books of domination at the spell writer if you've read one previously.

Brilliant, completely forgot about this feature. Haven't played in ages, and I remember looking up this reservation some time.

>>16819296
Thanks for the input. I'm collecting gems for fusions already, for potential training, so this is the most time efficient means after all. Working on my herb farm currently, too.

>E+ throws small medals at you like candy
Am I still too early into the game? For medals I just blitz low level dungeons, then wait out the earth shaking statue cooldown, but this is still limited and time consuming, considering all the other things I could do instead of checking the levels of all dungeons around.

Also, am I wrong on this, or were treasure maps made a lot more scarce compared to E+ from a few years ago?
>>
>>16819239
Scrolls of ally nigger.
>>
>>16819322
Oh you complained about scrolls of ally. Save scum if you hate rng so much.
>>
File: dragum.png (941KB, 1287x799px) Image search: [Google]
dragum.png
941KB, 1287x799px
So what else can I do to further break the game? Would a variable breath/storm be any good? I have no idea how their damage is calculated but I remember fire breath as a feat scaling off constitution, I think. Kinda considering one since she's a dragon and all. It's only fitting. As is she just spends a couple turns getting huge and then teleports around making everything explode and vomit with fire fists.
>>
For a living weapon that is being built for damage, should I be going for elemental boosts or additional enchantment past +10? The weapon in question is a chainsickle that's going to be two-handed, if it matters.
>>
>>16819761
Depends on how fast she kills things. If the fights take a while, it might be worth putting more buffs in. If not, then it's better to stay as-is and not wait half a dozen turns before starting the murder.

>>16819834
Elemental boosts.
Enhancements give damage increase based on your multiplier, elemental benefits from base damage and multiplier.
>>
Is there no way to force target myself with a rod of slow?
>>
>>16819761
Decapitation is pretty useful to finish off monster with high HP.
>>
>>16819761
Doesn't BakuretuKen hit EVERYTHING around it? Not just enemies? Other than that I have a martial artist ally also.
>>
File: potentia.png (1MB, 1628x640px) Image search: [Google]
potentia.png
1MB, 1628x640px
You're never going to come down to 5k training costs are you Akeno...Well at least this is better than what you were starting out. Wait your unarmed is 2d20 already? 121 MA already? Why am I even crafting lightsabers for you. Guess you have your heart already set on MA.

>>16819761
Fire breath doesn't do well against enemies with lots of fire resist. It's definitely not worth much in the void. I do only like 2k damage to things down there. Even though my constitution is around 1k I don't see it all of a sudden becoming amazing at 2k. Might want to try variable breath and turning it to magic with element eyes. Might get a bit more damage out of that since most enemies don't have a lot of resists to that but after the poor showing of fire breath I really wonder how good it can be.

MP breath however is amazing. That definitely can do lots of damage but the main concern then would be to figure out an AI condition that will make it work well. Having your pet waste all that MP on just any enemy would be a waste. Variable storm can be good but you'll need to level casting to increase its damage. Could be extra work.

I think your AI is pretty good as is personally but I could understand trying to add maybe MP breath due to being a dragon. Wish there was a way to set up a hot key that tells a pet when to use a specific AI routine but sadly we don't have that.
>>
I'm playing a caster with light armor and DV and I'm level 34. If I go into a dungeon above level 15 and get hit by a slightly strong enemy like a minotaur I'm instantly one shot killed. Is DV just complete shit? I usually short teleport away and kite, and also try to cast feather and holy shield if I think it's necessary, but it doesn't seem to be working. If I make a single slip or get impatient and start running through a dungeon too quickly I die. I'm too autistic to use medium armor and take a hit to spell casting chance, and I also hate taking the medium ground on things. If I'm going to wear armor I want it to be either light or heavy, and heavy obviously doesn't work for me. There's gotta be a better way than just relying on short teleport.
>>
>>16820853
DV and PV will always be helpful to help mitigate some of that damage however you will never be able to face tank anything much stronger than you without healing or putting your life in danger.

Instead of relying on damage mitigation/gear you can aim to just kill things before they're any threat to you. So you might need to work on spell levels and skills to up your damage. It's pretty normal for the game to put a wall in front of you saying that you need to grind more before advancing.
>>
>>16819877
>elemental boosts are better for damage on a living weapon

Is this still the case even when you're in South Tyris?
>>
>>16821223
Yes.
>>
>>16821356
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Are there any elemental types that you would recommend on a weapon over others?
>>
>>16821412
Magic is best for raw damage.
Nerve and Chaos have excellent status effects.
Nether heals you when you damage things with it.
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.