[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How quickly does a newborn Akyuu gain the memories of her past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: akyu.jpg (49KB, 279x307px) Image search: [Google]
akyu.jpg
49KB, 279x307px
How quickly does a newborn Akyuu gain the memories of her past lives?

Does Akyuu remember a thousand years of history the second she pops out the womb? Can she remember how to speak and write and immediately start cataloging and teaching history from day 1?

Is she the confirmed sluttiest girl in Gensokyo, because her lifespan and system of rebirth necessitates having a huge orgy every 25 years or so to make sure she's reborn again?

Hieda no Akyu thread.
>>
>>16686690
The whole reincarnation thing only happens every 120~180 years. Although I would imagine a child of the Hieda clan being a Child of Miare would be determined quickly just from noticing the kid's rapid learning speed and photographic memory, even before they could start communication.
>>
>>16686690
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Perfect_Memento_in_Strict_Sense/Bunbunmaru_Newspaper
>>
File: 960.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
Akyuu's oniichan will only let you marry her if you can call a big one.
>>
>>16687601

i'm calling a big one right now

oh yeah

i can feel the giant worm rising
>>
File: hook_rope.jpg (11KB, 282x232px) Image search: [Google]
hook_rope.jpg
11KB, 282x232px
>>16687623
You're gonna need this.
>>
>>16687601
>>16687623
>>16687630
The fuck is this unrelated shit?
>>
>>16687653
Excuse me, this is a private conversation.
>>
>>16686690
Can she get pregnant? That is the question youbshould be asking.
>>
File: 1478808370442.jpg (21KB, 312x378px) Image search: [Google]
1478808370442.jpg
21KB, 312x378px
>Is she the confirmed sluttiest girl in Gensokyo, because her lifespan and system of rebirth necessitates having a huge orgy every 25 years or so to make sure she's reborn again?
>>
>>16687692
She can be (re)born to any of the branch families, she doesn't need to personally get pregnant.
>>
>>16687601
I was reminded of that too, reading the OP.
>>
>>16686690
You didn't ask the most important question, which is whether or not she's a virgin if she's reborn.
>>
>>16686690
The Child of Miare does not necessarily have to be born directly in the same bloodline.
>>
File: andthenkoishistabbedher.jpg (1MB, 1080x1594px) Image search: [Google]
andthenkoishistabbedher.jpg
1MB, 1080x1594px
a9 thread needs more a9
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.