[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember 403 Forbiddena? Haven't seen anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: CMdFnlnUAAAUcmh-large.jpg (71KB, 1022x575px) Image search: [Google]
CMdFnlnUAAAUcmh-large.jpg
71KB, 1022x575px
Does anyone remember 403 Forbiddena? Haven't seen anyone post about them in a while, even in meme context. For those of you that have heard their new album Heroes, how do you feel about it?
>>
>>16679848
you didnt see any of them here, cauze this is full of retarder khv animefags
>>
>>16680366
I thought that was who liked this band, though? I mean, they're most well known for having their song Southern Cross featured in the Nightmare City flash about 10 years ago, along with the 4chan City version.
>>
>>16680414
What's their significance outside of those?
>>
File: 681a727fbc.png (299KB, 1309x847px) Image search: [Google]
681a727fbc.png
299KB, 1309x847px
>>16681215
As a band otaku would like? Their song Blaze of Life is about Shirou Emiya of Fate stay/night.

General significance? They managed to stir a slight bit of Korean controversy with the song Zero, which is about a WWII kamikaze pilot.
>>
>>16681316
Not to mention that Hate may as well be the theme song for half of /jp/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGQIHXN7fBQ
>>
>>16681316
>As a band otaku would like?
I thought otaku only liked shit like vocaloid, denpa, and idol music
>>
>>16681345
Depends heavily on the kind of otaku.
>>
>>16681345
get out of /jp/
>>
They released a new album? Man, that's sick. I was always under the impression that the guys just went their separate ways after some time and became salarymen and started families. Judging from the picture they are kind of old though, lol

thanks for the tip
>>
File: hatanaka.jpg (96KB, 1024x683px)
hatanaka.jpg
96KB, 1024x683px
>>16681744
Yeah, it's even on Spotify, apparently. Wasn't aware of many Japanese artists using that site. Regardless, I bought the physical album anyway and it's pretty great. There's even a new version of Blaze of Life, much like how Heart included a new version of Northern Lights.

You're not too far off with the family thing, as everyone but Robert Legacy is married now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.