[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Reimu using an unrestricted Fantasy Heaven be capable of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Watatsuki_no_Yorihime_8499.jpg (86KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
Watatsuki_no_Yorihime_8499.jpg
86KB, 250x249px
Would Reimu using an unrestricted Fantasy Heaven be capable of destroying Watatsuki no Yorihime? Furthermore, why didn't she use it in the first place?
>>
>>16651628

Reimu is the strongest Touhou.
>>
>>16651628
It's just for fun man
>>
>>16651648
t. secondary
>>
>>16651703
Get out.
>>
>>16651703
Prove me wrong, faget.
>>
>>16651628
Yep, easily.

>why didn't she use it in the first place
Well, it IS restricted, so Yorihime would've just survived the spell and beat her. Unrestricted, I imagine she'd eventually slip up. Apparently Reimu also "chooses" to do that "spell" unconsciously so I dunno.
>>
>>16651628
No, because it's a purely defensive technique. And becoming invulnerable to bullets and other projectiles doesn't also mean she can' be affected by bullshit hax powers.
>>
>>16651764
Well it's not invulnerability, it's like cheating.

She "leaves" reality and then just fires bullets bullets endlessly. I imagine a Lunarian could deal with it for a long time but not forever.
>>
>>16651764
>>16651776
Is Reimu's ability dependent on the barrier?
From her use of it in Imperishable Night and the Grimoire of Marisa it seems that she's just sliding along the edge of bounded reality, and later learns to manipulate gaps to a degree.

It's possible that as soon as she tried it, Toyohime could punt her ass into airless space.

Yorihime might have not mastered the same quantum boundary powers, but she could probably invoke a god to do it since on the axis of shrine maiden she's Reimu+1500 years experience.
>>
>>16651835
>Is Reimu's ability dependent on the barrier?
Doubtful. It comes from Reimu's innate ability to "float" (in this case, away from reality). It's not trained, just something she can do. It's not gap/barrier based, although she can use either and does in some spells and maneuvers. She should have already known how to manipulate gaps/barriers as the Hakurei shrine maiden, and I'm pretty sure some attacks and cards and such in IN are based on that (duplex barrier, or that one where she slides off the edge of the screen). Anyway, it's just some instinctual freaky shrine maiden thing. Can't teach it, can't be learned.
>>
>>16651743
H E C A T I A
E
C
A
T
I
A
>>
>>16651776
Obviously. Nor could Reimu remain in her invincible state forever. Just wait her out until she's out of energy to attack and you won. Although, that's obviously easier said than done.
>>
>>16651889
>Nor could Reimu remain in her invincible state forever
Not sure, Marisa makes it sound like it was a "fuck you, I win" button before she suggested making it into a proper spell card (survival).

Also, ZUN
>If it wasn't just for play (with time limit), no one could beat her using any method.

Really it's just a move that reminds you the spell card rules weren't made for her, but for everyone else out of fairness.
>>
>>16651868
Even Reisen shits on Hecatia.
You don't know jack shit, kusolord.
>>
File: Who_Would_Win.jpg (64KB, 599x383px) Image search: [Google]
Who_Would_Win.jpg
64KB, 599x383px
>>16651628

Reimu was doing it wrong.
>>
>>16651950
Heca was super fucking around in the extra.
>>
>>16651916
Even assuming that maintaining the technique AND constantly barraging the opponent won't drain her out of stamina, she'll eventually die of thirst if nothing else.

Also, consider the following: every extra boss has an invincible survival card.
>>
>>16651977
If you're no longer a part of reality, why follow its rules? But for sake of sakes, sure.

And we can't exactly be sure what other survival cards are all about. ZUN's never been explicit about others' invincibility though. Maybe regular survival cards are just "DODGE THIS" and then you dodge it

and sometimes characters blow up after survival cards, despite not being hit...
>>
>>16651950
Then Yuyuko must be super weak because she appeared as a Stage 1 boss?
>>
Isn't Reimu a zombie?
>>
>>16652019
I'm talking about Unlimited Moon Reisen. Get a clue already.
>>
>>16651628

Probably because if she used Fantasy Heaven for an extended period of time she would by definition cease being a human, thus invalidating her position as Shrine Maiden.

After all, tell me the last time you've seen a human that was invincible?
>>
Yorihime is pretty much Reimu at max level.
>>
>>16651950
What are spellcard rules?
>>
Spellcard rules exist to protect everyone from Reimu.
>>
>>16658799
She's human, and not "invincible". Intangible? Untouchable.

Theoretically, if someone followed her as she floated from reality, she could be harmed in wherever "outside of reality" is. I'd guess only another Hakurei shrine maiden could do that.
>>
>>16651628
It's against the rules. Even if others don't honor them, she does.
>>
File: get out of qa.png (269KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
get out of qa.png
269KB, 1200x1200px
>>16658922
If you are killed, you will not die
>>
>>16660401
I believe anon is responding to that poster via a Jeopardy-like answering scheme

>>16651950 claimed that Reisen is better than Hecatia, presumably because she won in the extra
>>16658922 responded, in a way to suggest "idiot, that's because of spellcard rules"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.