[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is more powerful between the two? Reimu is probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
Who is more powerful between the two? Reimu is probably stronger, right?
>>
Marisa admits she loses the majority of their duels.
But her Hakkero is still very powerful, she is stronger in pure damage compared to Reimu.
>>
File: 1460987698125.png (97KB, 425x420px) Image search: [Google]
1460987698125.png
97KB, 425x420px
You can't stop the Crimson Slasher.
>>
Reimu, yes.

Actually, it's hard to call Marisa "strong". Most of her power comes from the mini-hakkero
>>
>>16585295
They are both thrash-tier characters at most so why would anyone care?
>>
lolno dont jizz yourself
>>
>>16585403

So much wrong in one little post.
>>
>>16585295
Marisa's vaginal grip is much more powerful than Reimu's.
>>
>>16585501
Cannot possibly compete with Reimu's disinterested handjobs.
>>
>>16585295
In CoLa they duel and Marisa loses. Rinnosuke says that they are about equal but Marisa lost because Reimu has a "type advantage" over Marisa or something, that Marisa's personality is water and Reimu's is wood or something.
>>
>>16585560
About equal in DANMAKU.

Reimu has Fantasy Heaven. Enough said.
>>
I always feel that most stage 5 bosses(that's later playable) like Sakuya and Sanae are around the same strength as Reimu and Marisa.

Which I find a bit strange because Marisa and Reimu are suppose to be stronger than stage 6 bosses... but are around the same strength as other stage 5 bosses.
>>
>>16585597
Rather than stronger think of it as better skilled when it comes to stage 6 bosses.

I mean, objectively speaking, neither of them got SHIT on Hecatia, but they kept up with her (and Junko). The spell card rules equalize the playing field, for the most part.
>>
>>16585606
Attitude counts for a lot. Marisa's a squishy human who's out of her league most of the time and knows it, so she tries her hardest when most youkai don't.
Reimu doesn't try at all and is just naturally that strong, and can always just use Fantasy Heaven and win regardless.
>>
>>16585606
Oh yeah that was badly phrased of me.
Real power level discussion is not even worth discussing because of all the "bullshit" powers in Gensokyo.

I just find it funny that most stage 5 bosses later become playable heroines and later beat other stage 6 bosses.
>>
I could beat both of them at once. And that's without me even using my dick.
>>
>>16585597
Being a stage 5 or 6 boss doesn't mean shit.

A stage 6 boss can become a stage 1 boss in another game.
It says nothing about your power level.

And besides if you want to get technical,
>Marisa and Reimu are suppose to be stronger than stage 6 bosses... but are around the same strength as other stage 5 bosses

Reimu and Marisa are stage 4 bosses.
Which again, means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>16585803
>can

well... it did happen.
>>
The Fantasy Heaven excuse is the worst
>>
>>16586719
Yeah, no shit, genius.
How did you figure?
>>
>>16585295

In almost all of the fan fiction Reimu is more powerful than Marisa, solely based on her innate talents. Don't know how much that is based on canonical sources, but it feels pretty appropriate given that she's from a lineage of shrine maidens, while Marisa is just an normal witch.
>>
>>16585606
I think Junko probably one of the only bosses who was explicitly trying to kill the player.
>>
>>16586826
But as a human, reimu is more powerful to begin with, whereas marisa actually tries to keep up with the other two (the other being sakuya). And doesnt marisa go as far as to train so she can become more powerful?
>>
>>16586826
>fan fiction
>Don't know (...) canonical sources

Clearly.
>>
>>16587128
>sakuya
>human
>>
>>16587584
Pretty sure she's a human.
>>
>>16587623
That's just what she wants you to think.
>>
File: 1482741615066.jpg (359KB, 597x832px) Image search: [Google]
1482741615066.jpg
359KB, 597x832px
>>16585295
Neither
>>
Despite Marisa's well-noted effort and dedication, Reimu's natural talent wins in the end.

Not unlike real life.
>>
File: 1471787256208.jpg (171KB, 749x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471787256208.jpg
171KB, 749x1000px
>>16585403
>>16585461
So much right
>>
>>16587657
kissin' you Yuukarin
>>
>>16585295
GUYS WHAT IF THEY FUSED TOGETHER LIKE IN DRAGONBALL Z
>>
They create the ultimate fused warrior, Marimu
or Reirisa, who has Reimu's natural abilities and intuition combined with Marisa's hard work and dedication.

Not even Yorihime would stand a chance against her Spell card: Divine Magic 「Fantasy Sparking」
>>
>>16585597
Sakuya seems weaker than most Stage 5 bosses in terms of raw power. She just has a hax ability and good martial arts skills.
>>
probs reimu, although marisa really is the one that deserves the title
>>
>>16587104
Local NEET found dead at computer after losing to junko.
>>
>>16585295
Well, yeah no shit. Reimu is unbeatable in a real fight.

>>16585390
DDC shows that she still has access to a plethora of spells without the Mini Hakkero. Taking it away only really removes her trump cards (the Master Spark and its derivatives.)
>>
>>16585560
That's a fair way of putting it. Marisa vs. Reimu is like trying to shoot a falling leaf with a rocket launcher.
>>
Is this yet another /v/ thread that got redirected here?

Read the written works you disgusting secondaries. There's literally a chapter about that.
>>
>>16587104
Nah, if you get to her with any lives lost, she just laughs at you, points out that she could instantly kill you, and has a pity duel with you before sending you back home empty handed.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.