[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 55

>New Player Guide/FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/Zcavai8x

>Mods:
http://pastebin.com/vZ8Hfw6C

>1.64+
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:23975

Previous Thread
>>16444635
>>
Crashed again, now in Lumiest. It took longer to crash than previous sessions, and I had saved not long before, so there's that.

I think I'm going to become a compulsive F1er.
>>
It's Chinese New Year, so I threw red alcohol on every citizen in Palmia to celebrate.

Why the fuck are they attacking me?
>>
>>16506350
Because you should have used fireworks Aka Meteor too
>>
Do gear shops net more profit than magic shops?
>>
>>16506433
Equipment can sell for much more but you have to go to dungeons for supplies, while the magic shop can be stuffed with shit you buy from magic vendors.
And you can have both.
>>
>>16506451
I just changed my shop for one day from magic to gear because i got of leftovers from my lucky day. I made mad cash but like you said i dont think i can afford resuplying the shop since all my vendors are magic
>>
>>16506457
How quickly does a fully stocked shop sells ?
I kinda want to devote efforts to raise only one shopkeeper.
>>
>>16506826
My shopkeeer sells 400 stacks of items in about 5-6 in game days. This is with 200 charisma and 386 negotiation
>>
So I found a cursed little sister's diary. Are there any bad effects from reading it?
>>
>>16507031
the pet that comes out is a yandere and will attempt to kill you
>>
>>16507036
You filthy liar
>>
What's the fastest way to raise my strength and tactic after I have a herbed farm?
>>
File: DEAD LION.png (80KB, 635x420px) Image search: [Google]
DEAD LION.png
80KB, 635x420px
I don't even...
>>
>>16507777
take a sword, make it raw/paper and acid it until it hits -10. Then just attack something that you cant kill with it. It also helps if you have Mani supreme reward since it tanks your tactics level.
>>
>>16507908
You know what you have to do.
>>
File: 3shop.png (2MB, 1621x1906px) Image search: [Google]
3shop.png
2MB, 1621x1906px
Been awhile since I've payed attention to the actual items in my shop safe instead of just coming in to check or collect gold. Let's see what my general shop, magic shop, and inn brought in.

Yacatect has been busy selling all the stuff I've crafted and junk I've collected going through dungeons. So lots of armor trade ins in my safe. More rings that give a chance for additional range attack. Wish I'd see some for melee though Yacatect. Not exactly for me but for Saya. Seems my succubus Astar is holding down the inn well. Managed to get some speed uppers, fireproof, and acidproof potions. The gasoline could come in useful for my fire spells.
Slash ogre Nia is always at the top of her game at my magic shop. Seem to have gained some gain attribute scrolls for artifact fusion and another spellbook of wish. Don't really care if things are cursed since they're easily overwritten by making them blessed. 224 million gold.

On a side note, I've started to miss the pirate/bandit ambushes. Decided to load up on cargo and it's been a couple of days now and still no ambush. Here I wanted to see how high they scaled but they just won't show up. I wanted to bully the bullies in revenge for the grief they caused Kai early in the game.

>>16507777
I went to the void. Plenty of enemies, if you go deep enough, with lots of HP there so you can whack on them for quite awhile and build exp. You hit the jackpot if you find an enemy that can heal or regenerate themselves. As other anon pointed out, the Mechanical Binder, can help tank your damage so you can grind out the skill by using an enemy as a punching bag for much longer. The Sasumata was probably the most important item for me when I capped Tactics. Eventually you reach a point where nothing gives you tactics exp except gauge attacks. The Sasumata, since it deals zero damage, allows you to build gauge easily without killing everything in the dungeon.
>>
>>16509243
How's your luck score Kai? Since Luck should influence drops and i never saw an item spawn bonus attack unless it's an artifact
>>
>>16509285
Aside from feats that raise luck or possibly gear, I haven't increased my luck score but I intend to do so after I finish getting a nice collection of speed upper potions(through music tickets) to finish up my pet Mai's speed training and put a dent in my next pet Akeno. Will use music tickets to farm those apples.

Haven't seen a ring with increase melee attack ever as well but the wiki says it exists. Don't know what to make of that. I can verify amulets can carry increase melee attack chance. My amulet that I use has it and is an amulet I crafted. At least I can make an amulet for a melee pet with that enchant but it's really hard to get enough gear for pets to maximize their additional attack chance.
>>
>>16509362
So your score shouldnt be higher than 100. Must pray to RNG gods then i guess
>>
How can pets in Elonapluscustom learn new spells via the custom AI dialogue? I've grinded Heal Light high enough to be able to select it in "Teach a new spell to the pet" dialogue, but now the "currently learning" progress bar is stuck at 0% and never goes up, and the pet ignores the AI rule I set up to make it cast the spell. Help!
>>
>>16511118
It's normal for it to stay at 0% forever due to the formula.
Then when you get at 1%, three seconds later it's learnt.

Ok it's not that dramatic, but it follows an exponential curve, keep at it and make sure it's at the top of the priority so that it tries to use it anytime possible.
>>
>>16511132
So the top AI action should be something that always evaluates as true and has "cast heal light" as an action? I guess as soon as it's actually learnt, I will have to quickly change that action or my pet will kill itself by over-casting...
>>
Mix juice sound nice on paper, but the receiving stack will produce one mix juice regardless of the number of the stack !
This would require an insane amount of micromanagement !

Aside from that, it's quite nice.
Also, the sheer amount of de facto potions means going with the electric element for martial art attacks will be enticing.
>>
>>16511136
Yes, and I even train the magic capacity, casting, and will of my pets this way.
>>
Is it me or is cold more effective than lightning when wet?
>>
>>16512826
Damage multiplier is better for cold than lightning. Mentioned in the changelog for 1.57
>>
>>16509243
apparently acid damage on weapons is uncapped. This means if you sandbag a slime and hit it with a damageable weapon repeatedly, you'll eventually get -1000 or more damage, which is better than the sasumata.
>>
>>16511982
it's a bug that's fixed now - or should be; haven't checked, but something about it was mentioned in the changenotes.
>>
>>16511118
every time it tries to cast it (via the AI you set) and fails, it gains progress.

sandbag a hostile and set the AI to spam the spell, then ride a snail or something.
>>
>>16515666
I'm playing 1.64 so sadly it isn't.
The partial changelog for the next version in the wiki doesn't mention it either.

>>16515664
It is limited to -4 apparently, and on no future the limit is -10 before destruction of the item.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Balance
>>
File: Clipboard02.png (319KB, 1057x342px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.png
319KB, 1057x342px
>>16515715
well, I did this several versions ago, maybe it changed, idunno.
>>
>>16515664
I'm a bit confused by what you mean. When I equip the Sasumata I do zero damage. In fact, my damage for Kai reads 1d5 -203 x 196.1. My damage should be in the negatives but it doesn't matter how far negative I go the result is the same. Zero damage. Also I don't think you can grind skills or spells off of sandbagged enemies anymore.

At any rate,I should clarify my use of the Sasumata. I mainly use it to build gauge however I don't make my gauge attack using the Sasumata. You need to actually do at least 1 damage to get tactics exp when using a gauge attack. So I build gauge with the Sasumata and trigger the gauge attack using a thrown weapon, such as a paper sox, to gain tactics exp. I can also do this in reverse where I put the Sasumata in the shoot slot and trigger the gauge attack off of my marital arts or off of whatever weapon I have in my hand.

Since you'll be doing damage with your gauge attack you want it as small as possible so you can beat on your enemy as long as possible. So that's where the Mechanical Binder comes in. Gauge attacks give the most tactics exp however due to the prep time it's not exactly fun to grind that way. Unfortunately, you eventually are left with no options and that is the only way to grind tactics outside of dumping bonus points into it.
>>
>>16515666
Wait, it is the case.
I have a lot of juices stacks so i didn't paid attention, but the stack i thought was destroyed simply moved around.

Nice, since juices get raw nutrition without quality levels which is so raw halved, this meant 25 for learning/will/magic so max 990 with 400% potential.
With reliable mix juices, this pushes it at 1490 at 400%.
A practical way to keep learning ahead to maximise skill point gains is at hand !

Now, if only you could mix in bulk like when you herb food.
>>
>>16516267
Why does Mixed Juice only get LER to 1490?

How much EXP does it give?
>>
>>16517075
Vegetable gives 50 raw learning exp, mixed apply 1.5 multiplier so 75, effective nutrition is halved so 37.5, 37.5*400=(15000-100)/10=1490
>>
What do the third option in shops do ?
The one where you can train the shopkeeper pet ?
Does it train negociation ? Charisma ? All skills ? All stats ? Is it cheaper/more expensive than town training ? How does it compares to doujou training ?

So many questions.
>>
>>16519886
Should have digged up the patchnotes before that post, idiot.
>Shopkeepers in your shop can be made to gain a large amount of potential of their Negotiation skill and Charisma attribute.
Since it's focused, it's probably better than the diluted town/doujou training.
>>
>>16519886
Its extremely cheap compared to any other training.
>>
File: trshp.png (372KB, 803x607px) Image search: [Google]
trshp.png
372KB, 803x607px
>>16519886
Trains only charisma and the negotiation skill. Don't know what determines training price but I spend almost 500k gold each time I restore Yacatect and my other shopkeeper's potentials. At least the amount restored seems to be decent for the millions I dump. I like the fact that you can restore potential at the shop now. Used to have to drag the shopkeeper out and have them visit their trainer in town to restore potentials. Dojo recovers potential but the gold cost is a rip off most of the time compared to the gold cost of having your pet visit the in town trainer.
>>
>>16520023
My cute fairy was at 10500~, and the lack of rounded number made me think it was yet again INI shenanigans, like your Yacatect seem to confirm, so i left on a small adventure.
Just left Derphy with a snail that can negociate, hint hint nudge nudge low INI low INI.
>>
File: Yaca.png (1MB, 1593x605px) Image search: [Google]
Yaca.png
1MB, 1593x605px
>>16520048
Yeah now that you mention it you're probably right that INI plays a role. Yacatect demands the most gold while my orge demands a little bit less and my succubus demands the least. Yacatect's INI score of 2620/256 and wanting near 500k while my Succubus with 1098/198 INI wants 54k.

The god recruitment penalty sure was mean to Yacatect.
>>
>>16520084
Cute fairy 11/7 10480GP
Snail 4/1 10050

I think each point in negotiation raise the base price of 10000 GP by 50, with the INI being a multiplier of some sort.
Or it’s the general level. Or charisma. Or Ehekatl's whim.
No info on the jp wiki either.
>>
INI is the ultimate force of elona-verse than even gods have to bow down to. Eyth must hav created ini
>>
File: 1481309412153.jpg (146KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481309412153.jpg
146KB, 1024x684px
>>16520485
Bow to your masters, unmucused filth !
>>
File: WMDSalt.jpg (2MB, 2112x2816px) Image search: [Google]
WMDSalt.jpg
2MB, 2112x2816px
>>16520501
Might as well prepare for that snail invasion.
>>
>The only ranged weapon that have natural time stop also causes ragnarok
>Can't even craft ranged weapons
How i'm supposed to get an op gun?
>>
>>16521820
Invest the firearms vendors to crazy levels.
Same with the black marker vendors.
Hell, even the blacksmiths.
>>
Can you use the spell writer despite not being a member of the guild ?
After a disguise kit's usage and the guildmaster's dispatch, of course.
>>
Has anything changed significantly in the game since I stopped playing like half a year ago?

Specifically in regards to faction mechanics or running a town. I did read something about "tribes" in the changelog but that might be google translate being fucky.
>>
>>16524919
To clarify, I stopped playing at 1.62
>>
I've been thinking of trying this, are there any good lets plays floating around? The only one's I've found are by people who dont explain anything
>>
>>16524974
We are still playing 1.62 though. Anna is kinda dead for some times and I'm still waiting for Elona custom 1.64.
>>
>>16525128
I would like to see how people react to a game where a snail can create a gene with a fucking robot.
>>
If 1.65 came out and Elona Custom is not updated, I think I will move on and play the japanese version.
>>
Oh my, that was one duel glove well used.
I have gone from none to all stats maintained, along with an healthy dose of skills and stats increase.

I tended to both ignore adventurers and stockpile duel gloves without any real use aside from big daddies, i think this will change from now on.
>>
>>16525706
Explain.
>>
>>16525741
when you use a duel glove the npc killed is forced to drop ALL his artifacts, not just a random chance. Atleast this is what the wiki says and what i think he's talking about.
>>
>>16525752
What if the NPC get to keep all your stuff if you lose the duel.
>>
>>16526065
>he loses to a NPC
what are you a snail?
>>
I just started playing and couldn't find this is in the pastebin.
What's up with the game crashing all the time?
I'm playing 1.62 with custom.
Should I play vanilla Elona if I don't want it to crash?
>>
>>16528802
I'm playing 1.63 with Custom 1.62 and it hasn't crashed once yet.
>>
>>16528886
Does it have the 1.63 function though.
>>
>>16528972
No, it's like 1.62.
>>
>>16528886
Thanks. Looks like it's working fine now.
>>
Why did Anna go be raped and murdered in Africa?
>>
Does anyone have the latest Monster Girl sprite sheets? (if it's for 1.64 that's even better because I'm not using Custom). The links in the pastebin are dead.
>>
>>16529191
>>16492500
>>
>>16529234
Thanks much!
>>
First death starvation. Second death slime. Third death slime with acid. Fourth death orc. Fifth death crushed to death by own backpack. What the fuck is up with this game? It's brutally raping me while holding onto my nuts yet I can't stop playing. I have to fucking show this game who's boss and get my nuts back. Fucking shit this game is addictive and I think I may be a masochist.
>>
>>16529962
Wait till you get impregnated and raped by your children.
>>
File: afdafasd.jpg (34KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
afdafasd.jpg
34KB, 400x247px
>>16529962
>>
Here's a pack with alot of Elona custom character from China (at least 2000). It's not translated but just replace whatever image you like.

https://mega.nz/#!VZ8iFSaY!DjstkAW7zMDj8RP1L1lhJV2jMRTfHS20WWyUr7LMRuI
>>
>>16530253
>1 hour to extract the whole thing
oh this is gonna be fun
>>
>>16530297
Took me few minutes.
>>
>>16530320
Yeah i'm done. it's just 7zip that fucks around with time for no good reason
>>
Finally getting more gold than i spend through my shop.
The gold engine is almost ready.
>>
>>16530463
Welcome to the grind phase.
>>
>>16530536
Why doesn't the grind phase end?
>>
File: Urcaguary Down.png (781KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Urcaguary Down.png
781KB, 1280x768px
Is Urcaguary the weakest God Race that drop special item?

I'm surprised that I can defeat her with this low stat. My 3 pets have even lower stat than me (around 200).
>>
What's the most efficient way of using the training machine?

Personally I prepared a bunch of potion of potential, Statue of Lulwy, and spammed it in Noyel's shelter.

Any method that's more efficient?
>>
File: lgmai.png (797KB, 806x602px) Image search: [Google]
lgmai.png
797KB, 806x602px
Just one more hard push and my pet will be capped with relevant skills at least in the 500 range. Hopefully my next pet I can train in 1/4 the time since I now have the resources to give it a huge starting lead.

>>16531018
Karavika was my easiest.

>>16531194
Just need the Dumbbell of Opatos to make the gains from the training machine better. Unfortunately the gains from the training machine and likewise from skill books become really bad later on. At least with skill books I distinctly remember not being able to get skill ups beyond a certain point. With the training machine the gains became so small that I found it hard to justify only doing that when I could be out there multi tasking grinding skills and getting attribute exp from leveling the skills.
>>
I should sell all that random equipment I get, right? I ran out of space in my cave to drop them.
>>
>>16532498
Probably. Although I would do a quick scan of what certain gods like for offering and set aside those items for offering later. Like don't sell off guns, bows, and rods.
>>
>>16532425
Mai have quite a bust, who's larger her or Saya?
>>
File: Saya.png (418KB, 505x736px) Image search: [Google]
Saya.png
418KB, 505x736px
>>16532576
Most likely Saya.
>>
>>16532649
But that's Muramasa.
>>
File: 1304565721192.png (518KB, 880x700px) Image search: [Google]
1304565721192.png
518KB, 880x700px
>>16532649
Is inferno mode fun ?
Do you ever dare do things challenging, or do you limit yourself to the proverbial training in the mountain and only enter a fight is you know you can win it ?

Can you enter inferno mode through a gene ?
Can you use the same gene to remake a character again and again ?
>>
>>16532734
She is but I feel bad implying that she's just a tool to be used, a cursed sword at that, so I renamed her in my game.
>>
>>16532498
Don't keep it if it's not an artifact (named equipment) and not having good stat (no negative stat or special attribute).
>>
>>16532425
2 usage of training machine is equivalent to one consumption of herbed food for me, however the efficiency will goes down once I have 990 stat as I will stop gaining any experience for a failed roll (with the Dumbbell of Opatos) at 400% potential.
>>
>>16532738
It can be fun.There's a bit of a feeling of accomplishment in surviving as long as you can. It also makes certain encounters more interesting.

Your options in controlling difficulty of the game is very limited in the beginning of the game so an Inferno run is most hard at the beginning of the game. As the game goes on you're allowed some wiggle room since you have more HP and can make some mistakes yet still salvage the situation. You also have more resources to draw from and can manipulate dungeon levels and void floors levels easier to make the game either easier or harder for yourself. So an Inferno run starts out very hard but can mellow out later on.

So the beginning of the game was very tense and there wasn't much I could do about that. Then it kind of mellowed out a bit but when I entered the void it became very hard again. But after some time my character grew strong enough to establish safe levels of the void. If I wanted to experience a challenge I can just dive deeper than I have before but difficulty is largely choice right now for me. I would like to go deeper in the void with Kai but at the moment I don't because I'm training my pets.

You can enter inferno mode through a gene. Don't know the answer to your other question. While my character role playing wise is the son of my previous character I didn't use make a gene for him. I wanted to experience the game with the new changes to gameplay without a huge starting advantage but that's just me. Still, making a gene is a great way to role play out a family line.

Inferno mode can be fun and may be a mode for some people to play after they get some experience with the game but there is one major pitfall people should be aware of. If your computer is prone to crashing or freezing I would advise against playing inferno. The game will think you save scummed upon loading your file and you will be hit with the save scum penalty of -100 karma, a reduction to gold, platinum, and life and mana deduction. My computer is very stable but bad stuff happens and I've had to dig my way out of the save scum pit several times knowing full well I'm being punished for something that isn't necessarily my fault. For that reason, I completely understand why some people would like to play Inferno but don't. If you want, you can always get the Inferno challenge on another difficulty if you just decide to police yourself and not save scum and if your character dies reroll your character.
>>
>>16532824
Nice.
I already don't die due to my being allergic to item loss, but permadeath would surely intensive the lack of bad play.
This is mainly to remove the small savescumming i catch myself doing something, like not bothering identifying that potion of restore spirit/body, just saving before quaffing and reloading is it was cursed.
The life/mana penalty will surely erase that behaviour before long.
>>
File: NefSyn.png (403KB, 805x605px) Image search: [Google]
NefSyn.png
403KB, 805x605px
Oh an adventuring party very deep in the void. Interesting because most of the floors have been populated with every little thing that wants to kill you. Might be well on their way to developing Nefia Syndrome though. Decided to remind myself why I don't train with more than one pet at a time. Saya is determined to show Mai that she belongs in a godslayer household too. To the point where she's hogging all the kills.
>>
>>16533169
Either they started with an enormous party, or they truly are one of the finest for being this numerous so deep.
>>
>>16533169
What if one day Kai got infected with third stage Nefia Syndrome and became the floor boss of The Void?

Am I fucked?
>>
>>16533930
That would be a major disaster. Not sure the gods could even do much even if they coordinated their efforts to defeating him. Only hope would be another godslayer to take him on with an army behind him/her to weaken him before moving in for the kill. The scariest thing about that fight is that he kinda has an inner god form like the rest of the gods despite not being a god. Like if you let the fight go on too long he'll just omega shift core and do max damage until the person dies. Don't stare too long into the abyss Kai!
>>
>>16533930
Depends on the AI. If I had to fight him and he constantly shadowstep towards me I'd be fucked. If he didn't maybe I can be a coward and kill him through meteor spam but then again he could probably do that to me too. I don't want to even imagine a fight with him if his pets could also join. Someday my pets might be strong enough to go toe to toe with his pets. Someday. Maybe it all boils down to who sees who first and can end the fight the fastest.
>>
>>16533980
Maybe I will just get my PV to 0 such that Kai do negative damage to me for having too much damage.
>>
>>16533930
I don't know but maybe getting an army of defenders with lay hand to constantly keep you from dying seems like a good place to start.
>>
File: 1349048622129.png (255KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1349048622129.png
255KB, 640x360px
Just had two power outages for half-a-second ten minutes ago.
I guess this was a sign from Eyth that i must not use the inferno mode.
>>
Should I bless stacks of large ruby/emerald/diamond before giving them to pets? I know it affects my sale prices, does it do the same for them and if so how much?
>>
>>16534566
I always do this. If you're at the point when you can produce gems frequently crafting bottles shouldnt be a problem. And yes i think it works , it should be 20 % bonus
>>
>>16534574
Is crafting gems even worth the time? Usually by the time I can craft gem I can get at least 300k from each dungeon run, and give it to my pet through evochat.
>>
>>16534593
it can be worth it when you get a new pet and still cant give him money trough evochat sine you need atleast fellow rank
>>
>>16534598
I usually have a few invested Goods Shopkeeper which provide me alot of Gifts at that point.

Usually I can get a pet directly to Fellow.
>>
Wow, your magic shop can sell deeds ! ( but not red books )
This removes the spread of investing early in the gold engine, as the two vendors in the embassy are largely enough to empty your gold reserve.
>>
>>16534598
Is money giving in evochat fixed, a percentage of your hoard, something else ?
>>
>>16534660
Mmmh, apparently only deeds that aren't home, 2 shack deeds stay unselled for three consecutive days.
I'll test with my palace deed once i have enough to buy it, to confirm.
>>
>>16534710
All house deed can't be sold. I'm making 1 million per run by just buying deeds.

Remember to check your maximum selling price though, you don't want to buy deeds more expensive than your selling price.
>>
>>16534971
Oh no, i wasn't aware it applied to pets, too.
(NEG*250) + 5000
So, for my ~130 negotiation snail, after dividing by 2.5 for magic shop multiplier, it means max 15000.
So much loss !
All those farms and ranches have sold to a loss, then, what a bother !

And here i was stopping to raise its potential since 100 was my goal.
Oh well, knowledge is power, thanks !
>>
>>16534665
Always 100k
>>
>>16529962
Always keep some non-perishable uncursed foods on you, api nuts and the soup little girls drop (only in E+) work well. You can see whether they're cursed by identifying them for a nominal fee at the wizard in most towns or by dropping them and seeing if your pets try to eat them when hungry.

If you haven't finished the mine quest, it's best to put it off until you're stronger. New characters get wrecked unless you know what you're doing.
>>
Is there a working mirror for 1.62 somewhere? The old axfc link is dead.
>>
>>16537733
Got it from here https://bloodyshade.no-ip.org:42333/ElonaCustom/e+/
1.63 worked better but that was me.
>>
Living weapons
>Spell enhancement and critical rate will only appear on melee weapons
Being a gunner is hard
>>
Does anyone have that guide to the talk files?
>>
>>16538448
You can always get a melee living weapon for those stats. It works for your range attack.
>>
>>16538796
But i cant get both for awesome numbers
>>
>>16538819
And the meleeman can't put a critstick in the range slot either.
>>
>>16538819
Critical rate became useless at higher level when your Eye of Mind capped out your critical rate. Personally I prefer the +2 enchantment, or skill enchantment.
>>
>>16538845
Eye of mind caps out crit rate? that''s some usefull info
>>
>>16538840
and the rangedguy can't dualwield
>>
>>16538861
Yes he can?
>>
>>16538866
the ranged weapons places in the weapon slot dont shot, so you cant dualwield at range
>>
File: 1424358508923.jpg (73KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1424358508923.jpg
73KB, 624x624px
I don't know if it is common knowledge, but if you can hire a magic ( or any other type craved ) shopkeeper in your house, by renaming it you can make it pop up again in the recruting list instantaneously !
I was able to fill the last 5 slots in my palace in one go.
>>
>>16539263
I mentioned it here once before, though that's not really a common knowledge.
>>
>>16538854
My info is from here, not sure if it's true.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Eye_of_Mind

Critical bonus: total equipment attribute strength / 50 + (Eye of Mind)0.5. Capped at 30

Each level of critical rate attribute strength from living weapon is 150, which is 3 critical bonus. 10 level of living weapon, or Eye of Mind at level 900 will cap it.

If you have some critical bonus from weapon already, the Eye of Mind level required to cap it is significantly reduced.
>>
>>16538840
The meleeman can totally put a critstick in his ranged slot.
>>
Oh man, why didn't I try awakened dungeon earlier? I was wondering how to get AP when mobs in level 600 dungeon barely gave me any AP, then I tried using meteor in awakened level 300 dungeon...

dingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding
>>
>>16539359
so bonus critical is an useless enchantment , good to know
>>
File: gdlg.png (1018KB, 1607x629px) Image search: [Google]
gdlg.png
1018KB, 1607x629px
Good job Mai. It took you one in game year to become a very strong pet. Certainly can't dominate or monsterball any creature with attributes comparable to you.

Seems it took about 70 hours to go from a lv 4 little girl to lv 220 busty witch with almost 30,000 AP spent. Took only a few minutes to get her to lv 116 with almost all skills from gene engineering skills and levels only from the slave trader in Derphy so work really began after that point. Going to try to shoot to get my next pet trained in half the time but ideally 1/4 the time.

>>16530253
Thanks for providing the link for this. This is a good pack. Lots of stuff from the Elona uploader and Pixiv here along with stuff elsewhere. Really like the PCC folder. Tons of PCCs in there(1000+). Also like the clothing stuff.
>>
>>16539998
Eventually, 900 isn't reached that fast.
>>
>>16542474
>>16539998
It's good to have some in earlier stage such that you can cap critical rate easily.

For example, if you have 15 critical bonus (5 level of critical rate enchantment), you only need 225 Eye of Mind to cap the chance. If you have 18 (6 level), you only need 144 Eye of Mind.
>>
How does deal massive damage to god works? Does it deal a fixed amount of damage or percentage of your damage?
>>
File: character_v1.64_fix.jpg (2MB, 1584x1488px) Image search: [Google]
character_v1.64_fix.jpg
2MB, 1584x1488px
Anon here that had asked for the mongirl sprite sheet for 1.64 earlier. Noticed that Ride Clerics had been showing up as white squares for me, so I fixed it (was missing the sprite for it, as well as the motorcycle one above it). For anyone too lazy to fix it themselves, here you go.
>>
>dungeon from the dungeon deed is fuckhuge
>can't even fill half of it with items
oh well
>>
>>16542810
I don't even know what's the point of a dungeon.
>>
>>16543421
Probably make an actual dungeon for moongate purpose.
>>
>>16542549
Fixed +50%.
>>
So I get a message in bold red saying I need to pay my taxes. Fine I'll pay those insufferable nobles and the king to hold more parties so they can stuff their fat fucking faces while I eat a pine cone. On my way to pay my taxes Lulwy has a horrendous wet fart and sends ether wind all over the world. Head into an inn to take shelter thinking this will be over in a day but apparently Lulwy has the shits and decides to just shit on the whole world for days on end. I realize I just got a new feat for my character that says I like human flesh or something and I start eyeing the people in the shelter. If I fucking start starving one them isn't going to make it. Storm lasts for days and when I finally get out the guards brand me a criminal for not paying my taxes. Guard gibs me and I lose some stats. I'm tempted to make it my quest to murder every single person in the game. What god is antithetical to Lulwy and encourages wanton slaughter?
>>
>>16543868
Every god in the game accepts corpses as sacrifices.
That said, going by the responses from all the gods (seen by wearing certain items), Opatos seems to enjoy the typical wanton slaughter induced by PCs the most.
>>
>>16543868
Lulwy hates Mani with a passion.
>>
File: Regular Human.png (171KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
Regular Human.png
171KB, 480x502px
>>16543890
Mani isn't condoning wanton slaughter though, only slaughter of filthy meatbags.
Uh i mean, of us regular flesh units.
>>
>>16543813
What does that means? I don't feel that my damage is increased by 50%.
>>
>>16544091
maiby it wont always proc like elemental damage ? try more attemps
>>
>>16543868
The king is dead, and I impregnated the queen multiple time. Why do I still have to pay the tax?
>>
>>16544097
There are definitely some extra damage shown by a different line, but I'm too dumb to find out the relation.

Tested several theory and still can't find out the formula.
>>
>>16544106
posts all the number results , people will probably figure it out. Maiby the defense value reduces the damage?
>>
>>16543868
You have only yourself to blame for putting it off for months in a row.
>>
>>16545654
Listen Palmia noble. You can stand to put off your lavish parties for a day or two while you wait for your check to come in the mail.
>>
>>16546709
You had four months.
How are you that much of a failure?
Were you too busy fucking a fish in some underwater castle of degeneracy?
>>
>>16546733
n-no
>>
>>16546733
Not a failure. I just don't feel like I need to give any of you noble fat fucks any of my gold. While you're busy fighting each other on who is going to plow Shena next I'm busy actually trying to keep some village from being overrun by some slimes or whatever shit spawns in the forests. Cry some more that your precious party needs to be delayed.
>>
>>16546769
You know those payments include your servants' salaries, right?
>>
>>16546748
>>16546769
I'm pretty sure you were fucking a fish. Every time I see an adventurer like you vanish for weeks on end, the informant says you're at the "Deep-sea Castle" wherever that hell that is. And you're there for freaking ever. Filthy fishfucker, pay your damn taxes before spending four months sleepng with fish.
>>
>>16546785
I don't have servants. I'm still living in a cave but I tell everyone I'm living a minimalist lifestyle to save face.
>>
>>16546733
>>16546795
But they don't say no and they look great from the waist down!
>>
>>16507908
Reminds me of Dwarf Fortress
>>
>>16547312
Both are one of a kind, yeah.
I can't wait for personal expert systems capable of creating and finetuning any type of vidya, such autism will never be interesting for the mainstream.
>>
Is there any reason to waste your time at Deep Sea Castle now?
>>
>>16547854
Reaching november for god summoning.
Breeding in ranches.

I got nothing else.
>>
File: 1363599967172.jpg (48KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1363599967172.jpg
48KB, 1360x768px
Trying to find the formula for shopkeeper training.
(NEG*50)*(CHA/10)+10000 gives a close estimate, but not the bullseye.
Snail
170720 G
111/286 CHA/NEG
-->168730
Snail a little later
112/287
-->170720
Kai's Yacatect
283/327
-->472705

Still, it implies that INI don't influences it, as the difference between the snail and Yacatect is truly enormous and so the formula would not be remotely close for both at the same time !
>>
>>16547854
Resetting the wish counter. Farming Sophia's quest. Waiting for your herb farm to finish growing.
>>
I want to start playing Elona again, but old files are on other computer.
In short, I want to start fresh with Elona Custom, but Dropbox has 1.64 version, while Custom is at 1.61, what do?
>>
>>16551210
Custom is actually at 1.62, and I'm sticking with that until the version difference gets heinous.
I have a copy of Elona+ 1.62 uploaded, you can grab it here: http://pastebin.com/Qd9KsG8i
>>
/jp/ send help I can't stop turning everything into younger sisters.
>>
>>16551500
It's a rare disease! Send adventurers to Palmia right now.
>>
File: Dreaming of younger sisters.jpg (183KB, 777x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dreaming of younger sisters.jpg
183KB, 777x600px
>>16551568
Oh god they're in my dreams.
>>
>>16551614
Have you tried praying?
>>
File: lulwy why.jpg (277KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
lulwy why.jpg
277KB, 799x598px
>>16551621
>>
>>16551629
Is your end game transforming the gods into younger sisters?
>>
>>16551944
My dream is an Elona where everything has younger sisters.

Everything.
>>
>>16551492
Thanks.
Is there any big difference between 1.62 and 1.64?
>>
>>16552136
Something will stop you. I have faith in nefia.
>>
>>16552165
There's some feat changes and special actions added I think. The changelog on the wiki has the details.
>>
Oh man I punched the guy that was hanging on Noyel and then my party started attacking him and it was like, okay. I only wanted to get the bike.
After a while everything is burning and that giant that was chained is attacking everybody, if I get back to the city in a few days I will be able to get whatever is left on the floor or I have to wait in a corner until everything calms down?
>>
>>16552349
The city resets after a couple days pass I think, so no you wouldn't be able to get everything on the floor.
You COULD sneak in and grab everything while the giant's fighting everyone else, but just be careful though.
>>
>>16552349
>>16552367
That giant has a fire breath attack that will one-shot you at this point most likely.
Don't ever let it get it in your view.
>>
If you have seven league boots and you use a mount, will your traveling speed still still be boosted?
>>
>>16552367
>>16552380
At the end I had to load and leave the city because the fire was giving me karma penalties every few turns.
>>
>>16552399
Yes.
>>
File: Valday.png (3MB, 1607x3089px) Image search: [Google]
Valday.png
3MB, 1607x3089px
I can kill the gods but making the perfect Valentine chocolate has proved too difficult a challenge.
>>
>>16553090
Is it unethical to eat your pet?
>>
>>16553100
I always eat my little girl when we go to sleep.
>>
>>16553100
I'm not sure. I'll leave this ethical debate to the philosophers and R&D Elga.
>>
>>16553100
If you don't lose karma, no.
>>
>>16553146
I wish nuking a whole town would be forgiven just by giving [shit] as gift for the anniversary of little children in real life too.
>>
>>16553111
The Little Sister UI link is dead in the pastebin.
I made a new one using an old version and some little sister-related UI stuff I found. I included some other stuff that I'm working on as well.
http://imgur.com/a/H9JEV
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7a22mg09xl5oxld/Younger+Sister+Elona+UI%2C+character+sheet%2C+dream+pictures+INCOMPLETE.zip
>>
Inferno mode is really hairy.
I accepted a two stars extermination quest and barely made it out alive, didn't finish it of course.

I really should have taken the stamina teleport feat. Idiot !
>>
>>16554121
Deaths in Hunting quests aren't permanent in Inferno mode.
>>
The Ghibli MP3 pack is down, but I still have it and both v1.0 and v2.0 versions:
v1.0: https://mega.nz/#!oxRjFBLI!OhUvX4Vsg7e7BpBHT7hxbs4VU1pSzRz9bKLcBrnMCkY
v2.0: https://mega.nz/#!I84TkAqT!ERpEpU2YP6A_G4zR8QwXh4FiYBTM6hxs-TbS0TBRcIg
>>
File: not sure if serious.png (63KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if serious.png
63KB, 250x354px
>>16554238
My mother told me to never trust people from 4chan, but this seems legit.
>>
File: inf.png (747KB, 1120x666px) Image search: [Google]
inf.png
747KB, 1120x666px
>>16554283
I just went and tested it. You just get the usual attribute penalty.
>>
>>16554309
Well, this is nice.
I guess i can afford to be a little less careful in them, though this would probably not be good for my behaviour outside.

Thanks !
>>
>>16554317
I played an inferno character and cleared Act 1 some time ago.
Hunting quests are very valuable for being able to "safely" gauge your ability to handle certain enemies as well as warning you to fill your resistances after the first time you get one shot by a breath attack.
>>
File: Capture.png (134KB, 869x307px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
134KB, 869x307px
>>16554274
thank you friend, iirc another anon + me were asking in the last thread about these.
>>
>>16554413
You're welcome.

Also, here's the old coveted RPG music pack:
https://mega.nz/#!hgIxnSbS!lkD-idlCOe9cO_MV-U8t_l_fQ8ygTeQaSE4isWviFBY

May be incompatible with the latest version of Elona+, though.
>>
>>16552191
I guess I will stick to 1.64 and wait for Custom to update.
>>
File: 27178009_p4.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
27178009_p4.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
>>16554576
It might be a long wait, depending. The author of the mod has been MIA since they went on vacation to Africa. That was about 3 months ago, and it is currently unknown if another author will pick it up in their place (if I knew how, I would for sure)
>>
>>16554903
>Took a vacation to Africa
>Africa
>3 months ago
>A vacation to Africa 3 months ago

Are we certain they aren't dead or enslaved or something??
>>
>>16555048
Good question. Let's hope not.
>>
>>16554903
>they went on vacation to Africa
RIP
>>
File: Seija 2 spoopy.png (628KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Seija 2 spoopy.png
628KB, 1024x768px
>>16554903
>vacation to Africa
Rigatoni in pepperoni.
>>
I was panicking that my 1200 scrolls of wonders didn't give me all spells, but apparently variable storm have been removed as a spell. 75 spells total.
Time to burn platinum at the wizard ! Platinum that i of course do not possess.
>>
>>16554903
confirmed Anna is kill
should we set up a memorial collage
>>
>>16555048
Why "or" ?
This is africa, they have zombies.
>>
>>16554903
I wonder if there's anyone capable of picking up Anna's work still playing this game. The number of players seems small compared to years before.
>>
>>16555205
As I mentioned in the first post, I'd do it if I knew how, but how Custom works is a bit of a mystery to me in general... let alone being able to update it
>>
>pick Yacatect of Wealth
>gold, body parts books and potions everywhere

I got myself the winged snail, because on Ranch it can create shades that can imitate powerful creatures - good as allies and for money, I think. Now I will get money for a ranch.
>>
>>16537155
I would highly suggest getting Sense Quality skill as soon as possible and training it, as well as Gardening, Traveling, and Weight Lifting. Something about how herbs are a great way to keep potential up too and how cooking can get you a lot of money.
>>
Question: would breeding Yacatect's Goose allow me to get more coins than from one?
>>
>>16556927
If I remember correctly the god pets have extremely low breeding power so it's next to impossible to breed them. Could be wrong though.
>>
>>16556927
Yes, but it'd be much easier to just get more as god rewards.
>>
How do you even go to dungeons that have 1 block roads? My party always gets lost and killed.
>>
>>16558822
Get a leash and use it on each one of them.
Use the intercept directive instead of onslaught.
Both at the same time is good.

Note that if you are a petmaster, you need to assign the target manually with intercept since sometimes they try and try to target a monster outside your field of view and will ignore the monsters hammering you, until you either attack them and hit successfully, or change target manually.
>>
>>16558905
Apparently a leash doesn't damage my relationship with my pets so I will look for one of these. Thanks.
>>
>>16558917
Why should it damage your relationship? They love it when you pull on it.
>>
>>16558946
They also love it when you use the training whip on them.
>>
1.65 is here, お兄ちゃん!
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:24341
>>
File: 58990500_p0.png (497KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
58990500_p0.png
497KB, 600x800px
How good must my Japanese be in order to play Elona in its original language?
>>
>>16559459
Start now m8
You'll never be good enough at first, so begin yesterday.
>>
>>16559459
I'm just N3 (a quite low level) and is able to play elona in Japanese if I wanted to.

It's more about when did you start, and get used to it.
>>
>>16559188
>Onigiri now takes 2 turns to eat. (Note that other foods take 9 turns.) This means that if they have an +enhance value on them they can be used to recover SP even while in combat.

Oh shit I sold all my +9 Rice.
>>
I forgot how to update, you need to save on the worldmap or in town before ?
>>
>>16559966
As long as you don't save inside a dungeon it shouldn't matter where you save. If you want to be extra safe save inside a town.
>>
File: character.png (1007KB, 1584x1488px) Image search: [Google]
character.png
1007KB, 1584x1488px
I have the tool, and know how to use it, but i still modify it by hand in paint.
I am special like that.
>>
>>16558644
Can you get the same reward twice?
As far I know, you can have only two god pets, anyway.
>>
>>16560733
Elona+ allows you to keep gods pets Faith / 10 with atleast 2 and max 8
>>
>>16559188
>Accuracy is now halved when attacking with Shadow Step special action.
today it's a sad day
>>
>Shadow Step to a Pudding Spirit in Awakened Dungeon
>Pudding Spirit use Meteor

wtf
>>
File: Amurdad Down.png (483KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Amurdad Down.png
483KB, 1280x768px
The Pet AI from Elona Custom is crazily powerful. Originally I would never be able to defeat Amurdad because our damage can't overpower his Super Regene.

I had my Drako used Megid Flame when Amurdad used Super Regene, and surprisingly it remove the buff immediately. Yaya proceed to finish him with decapitate after we get a few more hits.

This is the 3rd God Race I defeat. Guess I'm one step closer to all my Senpai.
>>
>>16561042
Noice.
I don't have to leave and join the same god for the same reward, right?
>>
Does anyone still have the Kumiromi UI sheet around? Would much appreciate an upload since the paste links are dead.
>>
>>16560733
You cannot receive duplicate precious item rewards, but you can receive duplicate pets.

>>16562235
You would have to reconvert.
>>
>>16562274
Half of the stuff in the pastebin doesn't work I don't see why it's still being posted.
>>
>>16560079
>I have the tool
There's a tool? Fuck, I've been editing all this shit using Photoshop.
>>
File: 44871344_p12.jpg (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
44871344_p12.jpg
127KB, 600x600px
>>16560079
>>16563820
Sounds like something that should be in the pastebin, yeah?
>>
>>16564746
I couldn't find in on teh interweb, so here.
filedropper.cum/chingchongmeloveulongtimeonichan
>>
>>16562829
Well the other half that is still good then is a good reason to still post it. I agree though that the mod pastebin and perhaps the other pastebin needs to be cleaned up. Either remove the entries that don't work anymore or update them. Whoever is maintaining the pastebins should do it or if said person(s) isn't around anymore then it may be time for some new pastebins to be made.
>>
>>16554903
Anna died before I could make a gene with her... should I just go for SiamJai or Futae no Kiwami instead?
>>
>>16565382
Just go option three, breed them together in your ranch and then have a gene with their child.
>>
I am procrastinating playing Elona by working productively instead.

This is the weirdest feel.
>>
Get back on your ass and grind, anon.
>>
>>16565776
Is the end game of Elona just consisting of walking around eating herbs and attacking some monster with high regen?
>>
>>16566120
>some monster with high regen
Anon please. Beating South Tyris's boss doesn't even register as amazing in Elona anymore. The bar is now set at killing the gods. If you can't do that then you're just like any other part timer adventurers still rescuing some dog that got lost in a cave.
>>
>>16566179
Sorry, I should be more clear about it.

I meant going to awakened dungeon/The Void and finding some high regen monster to train my Tactic/Strength.

I can finish the main quest in Lost Irva anytime I want, and is capable of killing some God Race for their utility item. I still can't touch the summoned God yet, maybe that makes me a class C adventurer?
>>
>>16566200
Do you have the best equipment for your character? Are your pets also in the best gear available? Don't tell me you're neglecting your dependents. Child services will come down and take your little girl away if you're not properly taking care of her. They need to have the best equipment with the most resists possible. Does you and your dependents have a good house? I swear anon you better not be living inside a cave with no beds, blankets, and food supply. You better start living the Palmia dream of a 2 story house, ballroom, and picket fence. If the gods won't live in your house you have failed in Elona. How can anybody hope to beat the gods if they can't even create a home to come back to after a glorious battle.
>>
File: ahouse.jpg (489KB, 1645x1074px) Image search: [Google]
ahouse.jpg
489KB, 1645x1074px
>>16566200
>>16566230
See this home right here? Elona anons need to make their home match at least this level right here. This home has all the things required to live comfortably in. Not exactly good enough to grace the naked ass of Lulwy but pretty good nevertheless.
>>
>>16566230
I had maxed out equipment for me and my 3 pets through artifact fusion, though it's definitely not the best equipment I can have. Yeah, I should probably add that to my end game list as I'm still busy finding weapons and armor with time stop or extra attack chance.

I had modified my palace into a village with a house for every female god + Kumiromi, and all my attendants, with my own living area being 3 storey including a torturing basement and a room to store the treasures.

I even had an AI controlled, futuristic village rebuilt from a discarded ranch bought from a fat bankrupted ex millionaire, for all my pets not joining the battles.

The few things left I haven't try out yet is probably necromancy and all the magic item for throwing. I highly doubt that I need those though as my 5 arms can do better than that.
>>
File: 1451712675276.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451712675276.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>16566200
Elona is more of a weeaboo life simulator tbf famalam
I mean, having goals is nice and all, but at the end of the day this is a surrogate for waiting actual virtual realities where we can finally leave this 3DPD world.
>>
>>16566285
Not the anon you're replying to but if you're up for it I'd like to know from some higher ranked adventurer than me such as yourself if a suit fully infused with Nefia cores that increase skills is worth it. The Nefia cores can break the cap on skills so maybe if you get enough tactics increasing nefia cores you can tack on extra damage multipliers. A suit that gives like x10 would be pretty nice I think.
>>
>>16566285
>>16566250
I wished that there is an easier way show my village instead of screenshotting every part and photoshop it.

I don't really like the concept of having a big palace, thus I modified it into a village beside a small waterfall with many house for different inhabitants.
>>
>>16566302
Skill bonus is generally not worth the massive grinding you'd hqve to do (since you'd want all of a kind to have any effect).

Pure speed bonus would probably be good, if the grind wasn't so bad. Maybe if you have a shitton of hardcastable wishes to burn.

The most practical power boosts through fusion are magic resistance, immunities, magic power boost, absolute piercing, and invoke.
>>
>>16566302
At 2000 tactics, you gain 133.3 damage multiplier. At another 100 tactics from the suit, you gain 6.7 damage multiplier, which is just 5% extra damage.

I haven't reach that far yet but I think it's not worth it in the end game compared to resistance.

Though, Nefia cores are still super good for my level where my skill level is mostly about 100 to 200. I would really like to have some Nefia cores for performer skill because it's so damn hard to raise them.
>>
>>16566325
Speaking of invoke, how good is invoke Gravity Sphere? Also, how does deal magic damage scale? Will it increase based on your stats, or just by enchantment value?
>>
>>16566335
I think magic and the other element damages scales based on the physical damage you do (and is then subject to resistances). So it scales okay-ish. Putting enchant value scales linearly.

Gravity sphere varies greatly depending on the version. I'm not sure how it is right now.

One piece of trivia I got from the Chinese Baidu forums: the status effects from Dark, Chaos, etc depends on how much absolute damage of the type you do, so if you want those you'll want to go pure damage of one type. However, for the elemental effects (fire, ice, lightning) having even 1 point of damage will get you the same chance of status effect as 1 million.

So the ideal living weapon would have one level of fire, one level of ice, one level of lightning, and the rest in either magic/dark/etc or invokes.
>>
>>16566648
of course, this has some side effects: both fire and ice destroys items.

although lategame you won't be all that concerned, since most of your goodies should come from shops instead.
>>
>>16566326
I think ultimately the only skill that's worth nefia-coring for at 2000 is Memorization.

Every 100 extra memorization is ~60 extra Wish stock per spellbook read, which is two extra wishes.
>>
>>16566648
Now I felt retarded for making 2 living weapon with Crit rate and +18 enchantment respectively, because I thought they don't scale.
>>
>>16566680
meh, living weapons are a dime a dozen after you invest in blackmarkets. don't worry about it.
>>
The dropbox link for the "/jp/'s superior item pack" in the pastebin is kill.
>>
File: 02.jpg (182KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
182KB, 500x600px
>>16566729
We might as well make a new pastebin at this point.

Also I updated the Younger Sister sprites and stuff:
http://imgur.com/a/DCtpp (sprite sheet and UI)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m7a7bk71cdavle0/Younger_Sister_Elona.zip (sprite sheet, UI, dream image replacements, PCC, etc.)
>>
>>16566883
Thanks Anon!
>>
>novenmber
>with all the equipment raising faith, i still can only have 3600 favour
Oh well, i'll meet you next year Jure-neenee.
>>
>>16562704
Thanks!
>>
File: 165NPC.png (434KB, 813x638px) Image search: [Google]
165NPC.png
434KB, 813x638px
Anyone manage to get <Zisilion> the mine king to give them platinum? According to the detailed changelog for 1.65 on the wiki, this NPC located in the South Tyris North Border should give you platinum pieces once a day for completing job board quests. I've completed a lot of challenge and panic job board quests in Lost Irva, South Tyris, and North Tyris so far and this guy has yet to give me anything. On a side note, I've met this NPC as a regular dungeon boss several times now.

>>16566285
>>16566309
These are great housing and property ideas. Thinking of making a pet dormitory in the future.
>>
>>16566250
I don't have screenshots, but across my characters I have:

A palace with rooms for character and wife, kitchen, workrooms, bath. Guest bedrooms and bathroom. Shopkeeper rooms. Small temple room. Throne room. Garden.

A palace-map converted to a temple of Lulwy. Statues of Lulwy everywhere, a bedroom complex in back set aside for Lulwy. Actual livingspace for the character is a storage house on an adjacent map tile.

A cyber house with a shrine to Mani in the back. All high-tech furniture, though that does mean some things that don't have high-tech versions aren't present.

The cave, remodeled to have a secret entrance to a cozy room downstairs.
>>
File: An All-Tyrisian Pastime.png (221KB, 534x500px) Image search: [Google]
An All-Tyrisian Pastime.png
221KB, 534x500px
>>16566285
>a torturing basement and a room to store the treasures.

See? This guy gets it. Having a torture chamber or two to trap anyone dumb enough to raid your hidden loot rooms totally completes the whole experience of owning a house.

A fittin' end fer th' poor misbegotten souls lookin' to set their fangs in ye riches.
>>
When's the best level to reliably grow artifact seeds? I've got 27 levels in gardening and I don't want to have wasted fifteen small medals on dead crops.
>>
>>16570908
At least 61 gardening if planting on field tiles in the rain. 121 or more gardening otherwise. That was a horrible investment in small medals by the way.
>>
>>16566250
Is there a way to save a whole map as a picture at once, or do I have to make a collage manually?
>>
>>16571061
There used to be a tool that allowed you to save the whole map into a picture without fuss but that tool doesn't work anymore. So basically you have to do it all piece by piece now.
>>
>>16570199
How do you get the Guillotine and Iron Maiden though?
>>
>>16570908
Why would you need it? that's the most useless seed out of all you can get.
>>
File: 1336008982494.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1336008982494.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
I like to fill my stomach with seed.
>>
>>16571908
Do not fill your stomach with strange seeds, Jure knows what could have infested your stomach and impregnate you.
>>
File: hug.png (752KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
752KB, 1280x768px
>>
File: santa.png (532KB, 635x513px) Image search: [Google]
santa.png
532KB, 635x513px
>>16571200
The guillotine I had to wish for, and the iron maiden I traded for with an adventurer who was literally Santa.
They were really hard to come by, but now I began to notice more of them in the general/goods stores once I started ranking them all up 500. Still rarely though, unless your willing to savescum a bit.
>>
>>16572129
Is the maid in your home called Sornald no matter what?
>>
>>16505392
Just tell me two things
What's this game about?
Does it have porn in it?
>>
Around what shop invest level in a blackmarket vendor should I try to get to start seeing really good randarts showing up?
>>
>>16572889
Riding little girls.
No, this is a christian video game.
>>
File: 1363599967172.jpg (156KB, 1360x711px) Image search: [Google]
1363599967172.jpg
156KB, 1360x711px
What's that ?
It disappeared upon reload so probably a simple graphic artefact, but still, it seems like an icon.
>>
>>16573263
Looks like the after effects of the shadow step skill bleeding into the UI.
>>
>>16556927
Her gem is precious I believe, you would be better off getting a second one of those via little sisters quest.

>>16558822
Dig, dig!

>>16567148
Teach all your pets preaching and spread the good word to packs of npcs.
>>
>>16567148
>>16573953
And burn down those imbecile that don't believe in Jure.
>>
>>16573953
Investing in Statue of Kumiromi from little sister quest allow you to gain more herbs, thus shorten the time required to reach the point where the platinum coins from Yacatect's pet and gem don't matter anymore.
>>
>>16573953
Yacatect gemes share the cooldown, thus it's useless to get more than 1 since you cat get more than 10 platinum x month.
>>16574199
Platinum coins are always usefull. You can increase your cargo limit, you can trains spells for free and you always need them to trains skills no matter how many you have. How can you reach 2d255+255 damage if you dont train martial arts until 2000 ?
>>
>>16574351
Oh, fug D:
>>16574199
When does that happen? I'm level 49, around 35k fame, I get at most 3pp per quest. I'm assuming it's based on fame, between 1 and fame/10k, maybe weighted. $s don't seem to matter, haven't tried a blue one yet.
>>
>>16574424

Level 60 here. I was done with the main quest 15 levels ago, i bet you can be even faster if you're not allergic to pets like me. Increasing fame more would be unwise since i have 70 K fame and still get max 3 pp x quest like you. Once you're done with the main quest taking on the dungeon to get the kuminori statue is not that hard, i was surprised how easy it was infact.
>>
>>16574351
>>16574424
I'm at 150k fame and I get around 8pp per quest. Though, the main reason I said that the Yacatect reward doesn't matter is because I can get PP easily from the dungeon.
>>
>>16574459
Oh? I've done a few level 35-40 dungeons and I got like 2-3 platinum
>>
>>16574568
the rewards increases with dungeon level.
>>
>In Elona+, for characters with [bold]increased character quality[/bold], this increase becomes 20% of base if it is higher than 5 + 10% of base.

Is this related to character background?
Can anyone give me a quick rundown of what each background does?
>>
>>16574727
No, it's a thing you can buy for your pets with their AP. Only your pets though.
>>
>>16574727
>>16574734
Also, character backgrounds are just for flavor.
>>
>>16574568
Oh, I'm doing level 300 dungeon usually. Each dungeon take a short time and give around 6 pp.

Also, PP became less important later when you can level up by casting one meteor in each level of dungeon. I'm not sure how much PP do you need for each training of your skill at that point (the cap is 15?), but 10 pp will not help you much compare to the skill points from levelling up or the pp from dungeon.
>>
Is it possible to increase Elona's window size, or is 1280x768 the maximum?
>>
File: DejaVu.png (4KB, 46x40px) Image search: [Google]
DejaVu.png
4KB, 46x40px
I just started, is this a reference to DCSS, or a straight rip?
>>
>>16576261
I think they're just free graphics that have stuck around. I doubt that either ripped the other off.
>>
>>16576261
Think it's more that the creator or creators of these kind of games use free public assets since they aren't willing, have the talent, or have the money to make their own assets. Instead, assets are pulled from fans and all sorts of places. Don't be surprised if you see some stuff that looks like it was ripped from RPG maker in some roguelikes and other games.
>>
>inferno mode
>oh, sounds of fighting in Vernis
>someone must have a cursed item, maybe there some loot to be fo-
"LET'S RAGNAROK !"

And that's when i blessed my past self for hoarding teleport scrolls. And fucked off far far away.
>>
File: newschool.png (2MB, 1636x1924px) Image search: [Google]
newschool.png
2MB, 1636x1924px
It's been awhile since I've checked in on how the other adventurers in my world are doing. Ah Wishful Sinner Olfuga. Now here's a guy that is certainly industrious. Usually is in the news of discovering new items in the dungeons he's cleared. Doesn't surprise me that Sniper Black Nazatta is in jail. I always see him at the card tables in various towns cheating to give himself an edge. It was only a matter of time before he ended up in jail. Good man Neckless Levashy. Surprisingly a woman and actually not neckless since she wears a necklace. Skeleton Body Sescis. Still recovering from the shock of me telling her that she's not the only one with a skeletal body. Painfully Intelligent Samolarg. A woman who indeed is very smart however we learned to never ever play board games or card games with. Seems to suffer from analysis paralysis where she likes to take 15 minutes each time it's her turn to do something while our turns only take at most a minute. Due to this, we don't play board games or card games with her anymore. Especially after my pet Mai almost hanged herself during a game of blackjack.
>>
>>16576686
That Vulleta has drill hair. Can you actually talk to her?
>>
File: classrm.png (345KB, 814x637px) Image search: [Google]
classrm.png
345KB, 814x637px
>>16576775
Nope. She's one of those lv 6 novice Norland NPCs that attends the school. The actual NPCs that show up at the school may or may not be different for players. Pink drills was one of the more interesting looking NPCs to show up for Kai. Wiki says they use dark eye and heal light. Could always recruit them into the party if you're looking for a kohai.
>>
>>16577058
M-maybe it's time for me to ditch the Elona Custom and play 1.65 in JP. I will miss the overpowered pet AI though.
>>
File: 1406415002894.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1406415002894.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
I named my defender 金癒. Pronounced 禁輸.
>>
Are palaces new? And are they in 1.61? Because I remember castles being the largest. Also I haven't kept up in a while, but is the latest Elona+ untranslated or something?
>>
Uh, i remember town resetting after ragnarok ( and alien ) in an update, or was that elona custom ?
It has been two weeks now and Vernis is still Dragon central.

>>16578105
I can't remember when palace weren't in Elona+. Two years ago they were in, at least, so that's at least 1.4X.
>>
>>16578329
Took me months before it reset for me.
>>
Reading the 1.65 changelog made me realise how powerful continuous attack is.

2 use of continuous attack give me exp equivalent to one gauge release, and deal much lesser damage. This means that I can train tactic and my weapon skill quickly.
>>
File: Sophia down.png (640KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sophia down.png
640KB, 1280x768px
>>16578809
1 hour of continuous attack grinding, and the lesser god in Lost Irva suddenly became so easy to defeat.

Soon, I will graduate from being a part time adventurer after slaying all the Lost Irva god race, and finally start my journey to slay the god.
>>
>>16579204
Where'd you get those sprites/UI?
>>
>>16579220
I get it from Elona tieba (chinese forum on Elona).

I reuploaded it in last thread here.
https://mega.nz/#!BEsjWKiJ!iE_Sl1cjtRQqlc9A1QdVkWyyZY4IyW4E6XoHmF9q2Ss

Be careful not to use the config provided inside. Some music file may cause error too according to some anon.

Another huge pack is here. You can't use it directly, but it contain alot of sprite and PCC inside.
https://mega.nz/#!VZ8iFSaY!DjstkAW7zMDj8RP1L1lhJV2jMRTfHS20WWyUr7LMRuI

I made Yaya's sprite myself.
>>
I'm going to make a gene and start a new character. What are some things I can't forget to do before making it?
>>
>>16580112
Never made a gene before but some things that come to mind are seeds, potions of potential, speed upper potions, hermes blood, miracle/godly equipment just not precious, cure corruption potions, and possibly soul spindle a pet.
>>
>>16580112
Diaries aren't inherited, but evolution, king, etc. hearts are.
Platinum coins and materials are inherited, but small medals aren't.
>>
>>16580381
Is it better to carry over materials, or blow everything on crafting before I go? What should I make? Can I inherit coffins of necromancy?
>>
>>16580546
If you care about the end product, blow it before because you’ll only inherit one third of the materials。
If not, keep it since it’ll raise the crafting skills of the gene.
>>
>>16579434
Thanks!
>>
>>16580293
>>16580112
To add on to the list, get as much herbed curaria as possible such that you can raise your stat quickly before you get your herb farm.

If you have access to scroll of gain attribute and artifact fusion, complete your resistance first and give it to your new gene.

Soul spindle is very important too. That's the only way you can get low INI for your favorite pet. So, soul spindle all the pet you plan to have in your next run, even if you haven't train them yet. I actually fed my pet with cursed ancient coffin meat until their stat drop to 1 before soul spindle them.
>>
>>16581997
For speed, you can feed them cursed hermes potions.
Life and mana must not be lowered unless higher than base though, since the INI will take the base life/mana of the archetype if lower.
And of course they keep the skills they know, so teach it all of them.
>>
>>16582028
You don't have to modify the speed. Pet from soul spindle has 50 speed maximum, that's a pretty low value unless you want it to be much lower.
>>
>>16580112
You can pass down filled monster balls.
>>
>found little sister diary
>she starts at level 1
I really want my party filled with cute girls but leveling them is so awful.
>>
>>16582385
You can get little girls of your level by wishing for "ally", bringing up the prompt you get when first entering Vernis.
There's also always just modifying the sprite of your pet for a loli's.
>>
>>16582385
buy some cheap derphy slaves and do some gene engineering
>>
>>16582385
You can always gene engineer them for quick stat and level.
>>
File: 1304565721189.jpg (199KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1304565721189.jpg
199KB, 400x400px
Playing in japanese seems to remove english parsing, wishing for "miromi" gave me a big fat nothing.
I guess this is good to have find out due to an unexpected pet well wish instead of after risen casting to insane levels.

The thing is the game can't into moonrunes. Probably due to not having set the computer in japanese localisation.
I guess i'll simply swtich to english once i have a reliable wish to make, and until then just waste the well wishes.
>>
>>16583158
You can copy/paste into the wish prompt.
>>
>>16583171
Will this work ?
It doesn't works when renaming my pet, i need to get into the file and put the moonrunes there for anything but a _____ to appear.
>>
>>16583174
Sorry, I meant that you can copy/paste Japanese in. Copy/paste won't help with English input in JP mode.
>>
Are there any negative effects from leveling too fast?
Magic lessons seem to dump a shitton of exp on you.
>>
So what's the deal with the pastebins? Someone going to make some new ones?
>>
>>16583318
The only thing i can think of that isn't retroactively fixable is you can't keep learning ahead of the curve for the bonus skill points.
Well, even that can be "fixed" by chugging potions of descent.
>>
>>16583318
>>16583743
Basically this. I gave up on keeping my learning up after some time. It's much faster to get 2 level than training my learning to get double skill points.

One meteor give you one level anyway.
>>
Oh fuck, the dragons are still around.
One of them removed 270 of my 300hp in one breath, my buttcheeks were so tight when reading that teleport scrolls a neutrons star probably formed in me.
>>
>>16584019
How are your resistances? You should have found some items that grant at least # resistance in most of the elements by the time you're facing dragons.
>>
>>16584019
>>16584844
Remember kids, Little resist (##) means half damage!
>>
>>16585097
How much resist for 0 damage?
>>
>>16585168
Infinite. Or rather, there is no point at which you can hit 0 damage.
Elemental damage is essentially: damage * (100/(res + 50)), where res is rounded down to the nearest multiple of 50.

It's worth noting that Magic resistance applies to every element, but half as much.
>>
File: Rovid Down.png (589KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rovid Down.png
589KB, 1280x768px
Defeating Rovid actually made me felt like I had pass some sort of DPS check, just like when I first clear Act 2 ages ago.

Prayer of Jure is some crazy shit, there is literally no way to stop him from spamming that. Now that I had killed Rovid, Jure will finally only look at me.
>>
>>16585738
>there is literally no way to stop him from spamming that
What about stamina drains?
>>
File: rogueboss.png (1MB, 815x1281px) Image search: [Google]
rogueboss.png
1MB, 815x1281px
Oh a a rogue boss ambush! I haven't been ambushed in a very long time. After a year of trying to entice them to into attacking by carrying cargo a group finally attacked me. Clan courage moan certainly are brave. Asking for 10+ million gold is quite the demand.

Clan was in the lv 500 range. This pink hair cutie certainly could scare other adventurers. Too bad she ran into me.
>>
File: big.jpg (145KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
145KB, 536x536px
>>16586136
>rogue boss
>over 6'
>about 180lb
>literal schoolgirl

She can haul my load off anyday.
>>
>>16585966
They have no stamina, and will never run out of it.
>>
Alright, so a chinese man, a little girl, and a bear walk into a bar...
>>
Squeeze is really great for all those pesky ennemies like bats, bells, archers...
Too bad it doesn't stop them from teleporting, though. I can't wait to get shadow step, accuracy malus or not, there's no substitute for hunting them down !

>>16587954
He drinks the bile of the bear to fuck the little girl ?
>>
how do I get my little girl to learn cooking? I tried fusing her with a rogue wizard, but it only gives her lockpicking?
>>
File: 1481467721938.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481467721938.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>16589361
nevermind, she already has cooking
>>
>>16589361
Rogue wizard, buyable at level 10 at the slave master.
The farmers of Yowyn, the neutral NPCs that don't respawn, also have it.
Though since they don't respawn, you should keep them for the gardening skill, unless you plan to only use a handful of pets. They're level 5, for the monsterball requied.
>>
Is it true that Elona+ servers are dead?

Please tell me it isn't so. ;__;
>>
>>16589544
Yes, they are dead.
>>
>>16589695
Dare I ask what happened before the thread dies?
>>
>>16590164
They were the original dev's servers (before Elona+ existed). I'm surprised they even stayed online as long as they have, but eventually devs no longer support old games like that. I have heard talk about looking into a new server, though I have no details about that.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.