[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't Tokusatsus ever discussed in 4chan? Or pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: m0Of-large.jpg (23KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
m0Of-large.jpg
23KB, 280x400px
Why aren't Tokusatsus ever discussed in 4chan? Or pretty much anywhere to be honest?
>>
>>16497272

>>/m/
>>
>>16497272
>>>/m/
>>
>>16497281
>>16497284
But not every tokusatsu is about mechas...
>>
File: .png (31KB, 770x192px) Image search: [Google]
.png
31KB, 770x192px
>>16497306
Oh, look, an argument that was made to the mods about a thousand times.
>>
>>16497306
You asked why toku isn't discussed on 4chan, you were shown where they are. Now get out.
>>
>>16497333
>>16497342
Wow, rude faggots, I'm just asking.

And how was I supposed to know, I know moot is a faggot, but common sense would dictate it's probably here, and that's the normal expected behavior of anyone.

Which I why I asked.
>>
>>16497400
>but common sense would dictate it's probably here
Two most popular toku franchise, Kamen Rider and Super Sentai are heavy in mecha element. Common sense would dictate that they discussed more in /m/. Non-mecha toku would automatically follow as the audiences are already there.
>>
>>16497400
Common sense would dictate that you have your answer, now shove off.
>>
>>16497464
Common sense would dictate that its time to stop posting and wait for the thread to be deleted or expired. But you made me post this so that's how much of a faggot you are, so stop posting.
>>
You can discuss tokusatsu on /m/
If its not supposed to be allowed there or whatever, thats another thing.
>>
>>16497333
That's a mischaractization as that mod was annoyed of all the meta threads that say toku doesn't belong on /m/. It's allowed on /jp/, but is generally preferred to be on /m/ as that's where you will find most people interested in it.
>>
>>16497400
Don't feel bad, fampei. It used to be me petitioning for toku & sentai inclusion on /jp/ but this shit is pretty set in stone, for whatever reason.

You never know, though. They migrated GUST threads to /vg/ and back again so hope springs eternal.
>>
>>16497400
Gotta save space for the touhou threads.
>>
File: lionmaru.jpg (35KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
lionmaru.jpg
35KB, 224x320px
>>16497272
>Why aren't Tokusatsus ever discussed in 4chan? Or pretty much anywhere to be honest?
They discuss a few, but only mech related on /m/ (together with shitty Power Rangers...). The problem is another: people from /m/ who don't like toku, but spend hours creating tons of repetitive gundam threads, created the meme "toku isn't /m/" (what is retard).

>>16497306
>But not every tokusatsu is about mechas...
THIS. Most early tokus (from 60's and 70's) aren't about mechs - most of them are henshin heroes or kaiju themed.

If it's not Sentai, KR or, more recently, Garo, 99% don't even want to try watching other shows (I grew up with Metal Heroes, have watched tons of them but - unfortunately - people don't even know it exists and don't want to discover ut) - what is sad.

In the end, /jp/ became a board to talk only about akb, idols, japanese places and idols again (what is pretty limited for an unique country like this).
>>
>>16497272
/jp/ is full of millennial weeaboos who think JP is only about waifus and gals. They don't even know what real toku really is.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.