[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did the nips used in the late 2000's when they wer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1466744696708.jpg (24KB, 402x410px) Image search: [Google]
1466744696708.jpg
24KB, 402x410px
what did the nips used in the late 2000's when they were making vocaloid music? For that eurobeat sounding meme stuff.

I've had FL studio for years but ive never really liked it. I want to move on and pirate some obsolete vocaloid programs and make some music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iDOBo8hN8w
>>
>what did the nips used in the late 2000's when they were making vocaloid music?
Cakewalk or another obscure midi sequencer + soundblaster card
>>
>>16490118

Man I can't wait to sweat it up in HECK one day to Darude.
>>
>>16490118
>pic
Man that sounds AWESOME
>>
>>16490118

Some of the producers I know used FL Studio. I dunno if anyone has heard of Aura Qualic but he's been an FL user for some time.

It doesn't really matter what DAW you use though, they're all pretty much the same. You shape a wave and stick it all together. Whichever DAW keeps you making and finishing tracks is the best one.

Maybe they've all been using similar presets or something but I don't know specifics. From the example you've given it just sounds like that typical synth-brass Eurobeat lead you hear in every Eurobeat track. You can make that in Massive easily, there's probably a million guides on it on youtube.
>>
>>16490231
yeah it doesnt matter what daw you use it all OP.

you can get any sound out of any daw! what matters is getting lots and lots and lots of practice with sound design. look up tutorials and try things on your in various vsts. you want to get at least one synth of each type. yes even fm, fm aint as hard as people make it seem like it is.

for daw, if you dont like fl studio you can try others, however it certainly would do. fl, ableton, and logic are probably the biggest and would be best to use. ive never tried logic cause I use windows but people with macs tend to like it. some folks really like reason too. theres also trackers and maxmsp or pure data if youre a nerd. theres no real reason to switch to those unless you like the alternative workflows, no using a tracker will not make you sound like vnsares overnight and using max wont make you autechre.

so yeah, lots of practice and maybe give ableton and logic a shot!
>>
>>16491005
What vsts would you recommend?
>>
Yuzo Koshiro's music gives me a boner.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.