[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, this is Shoko. She's a pretty cool idol and she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Hey guys, this is Shoko. She's a pretty cool idol and she's into metal and stuff. You like metal, right?
>>
I want that t-shirt. But yes I like metal.
>>
Metal is for edgy faggots and we already have the welcome hell idol.
>>
I don't like metal. Is there a funkot idol? She could carry a cowbell everywhere
>>
File: chrome_2017-01-20_09-18-59.png (1MB, 960x575px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-20_09-18-59.png
1MB, 960x575px
>>16437738
>>
>>16437725
I can honestly attest to this notion.
>>
i kinda like some metal. there are some cool metal bands like dissection. they're good at making catchy songs. i bet shoko would like them. i love shoko.
>>
File: 49141422_p0.jpg (1MB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
49141422_p0.jpg
1MB, 1280x1120px
does she like hardcore music
>>
What's her favorite band?
>>
>>16437767
I love that song
>>
What bands does she listen to?
>>
>>16437653

I prefer Hip-Hop and Vaporwave.
>>
Shark teeth idol is really good. Kaede is my favorite but Shouko is a good.
>>
>>16437653
I came here to the word metal.
https://youtu.be/uBRsr7AAVbo

Didn't know that gal. She seems to be addicted to some kind of drug, but looks pretty cool.
>>
To be a metal fan, you're not allowed to like ONLY mainstream metal. I was getting pretty into metallica, iron maiden, dio, judas priest, exodus, etc. But when it comes to modern metal, which it what takes to be a metal fan, I can't get into at all. It sounds like the same crap.
>>
She's my favorite 142.
>>
>>16465264
She's great no matter what side of her personality she's showing off.

>>16449402
Some authentic ones no doubt, not like that poser idol Tada Riina.
>>
File: C0xWQYmUQAA7LQJ.jpg (379KB, 1200x1826px) Image search: [Google]
C0xWQYmUQAA7LQJ.jpg
379KB, 1200x1826px
>>
>>16437653
I love her.
>>
>>16437653
I don't care about metal, but I fucking LOVE mushrooms.
>>
File: comedy gold.jpg (1MB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
comedy gold.jpg
1MB, 1280x1829px
>>16471685
You know any other character who switches between such drastically different personalities? Because that shtick of hers is fun as hell.
>>
I know she's mostly into metal, but do you think she listens to jam bands like Phish or the Dead when she's tripping on mushrooms?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.