[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /jp/ ever gotten anything from Japan autographed or signatured

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: jM1WW.jpg (149KB, 343x480px) Image search: [Google]
jM1WW.jpg
149KB, 343x480px
Has /jp/ ever gotten anything from Japan autographed or signatured by the original authors and/or someone important?
>>
I have a Durarara figure signed by the director and animation director.
>>
>>16432134
You can't just tell something interesting like that and not show it.
>>
I bought the original PHANTOM comic with the honk honk strip by bkub in it and had him sign it.
He drew a little Chen with a bicycle horn on it
>>
>>16431894
I have a poster of Koumajou Densetsu II Youmu signed by Banpai Akira.

But more importantly I have the game CD itself signed by Banpai Akira.
>>
where are the images
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/32rXDjxlfg/
>>
I got a copy of TH06 signed by ZUN. Even has my name on it and everything. I'll try to a picture of it when I get home.
>>
I have signs from ryukishi07, yamaoka akira, miyata sou, koki and urobuchi. Can post pics of whichever if anyone cares to see.
>>
>>16432684
post Koki and Miyata
>>
File: jp.jpg (164KB, 712x703px) Image search: [Google]
jp.jpg
164KB, 712x703px
>>16432694
>>
>>16432752
Dang, that's cool.
How did you get acquire the autographs? Did you meet in person or was this in a con of some sort?
>>
>>16432857
Anime expo (LA). All acquired from the people in person. I only went once though, where I got the ryukishi and koki signs, the rest are from previous years that my old friend went to. He got signs for me (signed to me) while he was getting his own. Nice guy.
>>
I know one guy from here got ZUN to sign the page where Reimu kills the Fortune Teller
>>
File: 20170118_190132.jpg (453KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_190132.jpg
453KB, 2000x1125px
just some japanese psych
gurugurubrain.bandcamp.com/album/house-in-the-tall-grass
>>
>>16431894
I was looking through archived /jp/ threads and saw one from 2012 where someone had commissioned some stuff from bkub.
>>
File: mana.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mana.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
Got a signed photo by Mana (ex.Malice Mizer/Moi dix Mois)
>>
File: lainsigned.jpg (117KB, 635x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lainsigned.jpg
117KB, 635x1000px
Also have the signatures from all the members of scandal in a book
>>
Yeah I got a signature from Aipon, Yuuhei Satellite, Marasy, Banpai Akira, TAM, pianist of Tokyo Active NEETs, some doujin artist, sunao and shinoasa
>>
File: IMG_0249 - コピー.jpg (156KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249 - コピー.jpg
156KB, 564x800px
This is Miyamura Yuuko's autograph (Asuka's VA)
>>
There's a guy who had ZUN sign the inside of his Kokoro fumo's mask. Even had it made out to /jp/ from memory.
>>
>>16434883
Why did you make her sign the Groundwork book instead of, for example, an OST CD where she's features (like Evangelion Addition), or simply a DVD or Blu-ray?

Anyway, the groundwork books are great. Wish I had mine signed by Anno or something.
>>
>>16435897
it's all I had on me at the time and asuka is on the cover
>>
Many years ago at Comiket I was able to meet some of my favorite artists. A few of them were so kind to even draw and sign original sketches for me on request, notably Hiroyuki Utatane, Magi (Ken Akamatsu chief assistant) and his friend Beti (https://exhentai.org/tag/artist%3Abeti).
I also have signed doujins by Tony Taka and Misato Mitsumi (Leaf/Aquaplus).
>>
Zazen Boys shirt signed by Tabuchi.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.