[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anybody actually like the bombing system in 10 &

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 960x720px
Did anybody actually like the bombing system in 10 & 11? Serious question.
>>
I liked how it made the game easier for me
>>
>>16413850
No.
>>
>>16413850
No it honestly was bad. Thank god traditional bomb were back on UFO.
>>
>>16413850

I really didn't like it, but it's still better than the trance system.
>>
>>16414218
I mean, almost anything is better than the trance system.
>>
>>16413850
I liked being able to have an easy to spam bomb by having 5/5 power since 1/5 was useless.
Other than that, yeah, they were pretty shitty.
>>
>>16414303
UFOs
>>
>>16414502
Oh boy, it's a casual.
>>
>>16413850
I did. The problem with MoF is that it gives you a lot power, so recovering after a bomb is far too easy.
>>
The bomb system was fine until you ran out bombs and only get half of your power back after losing a life. Nothing felt more exhilarating than fighting Orin at the last stage with no power left.
>>
>>16413850
I can't speak for everyone but I'd have preferred traditional bombs for MoF.
>>
>>16414783
>>>16413850 (OP)
>I did. The problem with MoF is that it gives you a lot power, so recovering after a bomb is far too easy.
SA is pretty much the same. You can bomb at least 40 times during a run which is pretty crazy.
>>
I didn't like it, really. I try to be conservative and deathbomb when I can with my bombs, so it doesn't work that well for me. On other games, I can stockpile and use/spam them on later bosses as I need.
>>
no. but it's better than the trance system. im sure im not the only one that always forget to trigger it manually
>>
>>16424262
I remembered to use Trance but it was less for overcoming hard portions of a level and more for getting more life and bomb fragments.

If it was supposed to be a trump card of sorts for fighting bosses, it utterly failed.
>>
>>16424262
At least it was different. SA was just MoF system except Zun actually tried to give a bit of effort in balancing it
>>
>>16414414
You didn't play the game did you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.