[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you'll never get a good ending in a Touhou game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: hong.png (165KB, 207x387px) Image search: [Google]
hong.png
165KB, 207x387px
tfw you'll never get a good ending in a Touhou game because you suck at it.
>>
File: Satorin crying.jpg (861KB, 1233x1526px) Image search: [Google]
Satorin crying.jpg
861KB, 1233x1526px
Don't cry, anon.
>>
it happens bro
>>
>>16379416
When I first started playing Touhou I couldn't even make it past stage 4 of PCB without running out of continues. A few months later and I was able to 1cc it semi-consistently.

You can do it, anon!
>>
>>16379416
You should ask gameplay thread for advice
>>
File: eek.png (555KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
eek.png
555KB, 800x800px
>>16379416
It's a matter of persistence and mindful practice, anon!

It took me three months of on and off playing to beat my first game, but by playing the stages over, watching over people do the stages and evaluating what caused each death, I got my first 1cc.

And it gets easier after the first one, so once you win once you'll keep winning!
>>
I too understand this feeling, despite having first played touhou over four years ago.
Still haven't gotten a normal 1CC, only easy ones.
>>
I'm trying mainly EOSD right now. I can go to somewhat far, but usually after my first death I tilt and start dying repetitively.

Thank you for kind words tho
>>
>>16380186
>somewhat far
how far? shit starts to get real at stage 4, so if you can make it to stage 5 without dying thats pretty gud.
>>
File: 51140932_p5_master1200.jpg (214KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
51140932_p5_master1200.jpg
214KB, 750x750px
>>16380167
I find it hard to believe that you actually try to play the games if you can't 1cc it on normal after four years. I consider myself absolute garbage at them and at least have a handful of hard 1cc's .

>>16380186
You should watch a replay of someone. If you have no idea what you're doing, a lot of things will suddenly become very clear.

Learn to stream, and learn to bomb. If you can do those two things, you should be able to 1cc it in due time. Especially EoSD. It definitely has the easiest danmaku.
>>
>>16380186
You should really consider posting in the gameplay thread, but I'll say there are better games to start on that EoSD from what I've gathered.

I haven't personally checked it out yet, but i've heard that the game's difficulty adjusts with how well you're doing, giving you more difficult forms of danmaku patterns if you haven't died/bombed recently, which makes the game a bit more difficult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jyc7OL-BHU

http://helpme.shrinemaiden.org/wiki/Embodiment_of_Scarlet_Devil/Mechanics#Rank

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>16380219
I think the farthest i went was to stage 3 boss without dying, not really until stage 5.

>>16380229
Alright, thanks. (even though I personally thought PCB and IN were a little bit easier)

>>16380244
Will do, thanks
>>
How difficult would it be to coerce China into having sex? How do you blackmail someone who stands outside all day. It's not like she ducks out to do some coke, every couple of hours.
>>
>>16380229
Seconding the suggestion of watching replays. It took a lot of watching others play the games until it finally clicked with me. I suggest looking up no bomb no miss full game runs, or just no bomb if none are available.

If you still have trouble with EoSD or PCB, take a shot at LLS or MS. If you can get around setting up a PC-98 emulator, both games are comfortable and fun rides, especially LLS. It's by far the easiest in the series, and I believe that it teaches shmup fundamentals better than any other game in the series.
>>
>>16380229
I do try, whenever I'm on Windows.
>>
>>16379416
If you give me the sauce on that picture I'll give you some hot tips, nerd.
>>
>>16380682
Not OP but I found it with google, you lazybum https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Super_Marisa_World/Bosses#Hong_Meiling

Haha, now OP will never get the tips they need.
>>
>>16379416
YouTube, bitch. Why play a game when I can watch someone better than me beat it and get the good ending?
>>
File: 1358996301066.png (29KB, 125x405px) Image search: [Google]
1358996301066.png
29KB, 125x405px
>>16380825
Wrong answer
>>
File: reimu_cookies.jpg (56KB, 426x363px) Image search: [Google]
reimu_cookies.jpg
56KB, 426x363px
I mange to 1cc on Lunatic with a workstation computer for years,while trying to fight suicidal urges. What's your excuse?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.