[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we discuss and give advice about all sorts of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 36

File: onaholes_in_the_bag.jpg (52KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
onaholes_in_the_bag.jpg
52KB, 564x564px
In this thread we discuss and give advice about all sorts of rubber vaginas, asses, dolls and other related products.
Because I have nothing better to do on New Year's eve edition.

Read the guide before asking questions.
http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Last thread: >>16311661
>>
You messed up
>>
>>16344948
Happy fapping new year anons.
>>
Is there anything I can do to improve the MoT's teeth without removing them altogether?

I can only feel the teeth scratching my dick during normal use. The insides feel like heaven when I use my fingers to clean it but it seems kinda to stupid to remove the teeth from an onahole supposed to mimic oral sex.

Also, happy new year fags.
>>
How does a purchase from queencatadulttoys appear on bank statements?

Any way I can get around it using paypal gift cards or something?

Also are there are onaholes that dont obviously look like giant rubber vaginas with molded lips.
>>
>>16345362
>supposed to mimic inexperienced oral sex
ftfy
Not really sure what you can do other than hold it differently, like around entrance so the teeth stay open a bit more.
>>
>>16345415
It works better when using it standing up but that's not how I'd normally use it.
>>
>>16345391
Add funds to your paypal wallet directly and nothing will show up on the statement other than the money transfer.

>>16345362
>>16345415
I've been considering buying the MoT. Does it really feel that different from typical pussy onaholes? I'm kind of skeptical of it actually feeling like a bj.
>>
>>16345391
From their website, "Your credit card statement will read "ANNEGIE"."
>>
>>16343339
>Onatsuyu is really good though, not as messy as Moisty Plus

Thanks for the advice, I will certainly order onatsuyu now, I'll finish off my tiny sample of moisty though.

>>16345084
How did they mess up? no onahole in picture?
>>
>>16345595

It kinda sucks if you don't remove the teeth, and if you do, most of the gimmick is gone. You're really better off without it imho
>>
>>16346207
I'd say the opposite, anon. I like Moisty + over onatsuyu. But lube is a personal preference that's very important to your experience. Moisty+ is a couple of magnitudes thicker than onatsuyu and spreads more evenly when in use imo. But onatsuyu is far easier to get.
>>
>>16346393
I find that the moisty dries really fast, though it does have an added bonus of making my dick super smooth and soft, which is nice.
>>
>>16346207
>How did they mess up
Looks like subject in the name field by accident. Title doesn't show up in the catalog that way.
>>
What stores undervalue?
I want to buy my first expensive hole so I need to take measures to avoid customs.
>>
>>16346814
You used the namefiend instead of subject field so /jp/sies with filters (like me) have to manually hide this.
>>
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43871

I got this as my first hole and I enjoy it. Anyone else have this and can compare it to a tighter hole? I'm thinking about the lolinco because it's also a little longer, but I'm worried about it death gripping me.
>>
>>16346814
Ah I thought something was off
>>
>>16346814
Welp, my bad. Sorry about that, I will be more careful next time.
>>
Wow, I ordered Daisuki hold from German Amazon, as I couldn't find a vendor in the EU that sells it. Shipping from a Japanese vendor, though. Ordered on 31st, shipped the same day. Those crazy Nips seem to work even during the New Year's eve, apparently.
I've also asked them to undervalue the products on customs declaration and remove the packaging, but I only got vague "ok, I understand" as a reply, so no idea if they actually did that.
>>
I was going to panick about the CBP opening and destroying my package but then I reread the pastebin. I'll flush the packaging down the toilet anyway just incase.
>>
File: dolphin_15.jpg (557KB, 500x1032px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin_15.jpg
557KB, 500x1032px
Anyone tried Daimaoh's Dolphin Hole? It's exactly what it sounds like, and for some reason it's #1 on their site - beating contenders like the Venus Real.
>>
>>16347771
you still have it as your name buddy
>>
Okay friends, wonder to buy automated rubber vagina, I know some of you are interested in that, so I will hear your offers if you have any.
And yes, it would be so much better if it would be available on Aliexpress, since reasons.
>>
>>16348020
aliexpress will sell the knockoff ones that will probably make your dick turn green and fall off, so be careful.
>>
>>16348026
The matter of fact is that I am ruski and have no other choice available.
And I dont really think that ali is all that bad, I mean it is the chinese store, but the tech side of things on ali seem kind of on the level, and automated rubber vagina IS a technology, so who knows?
Wont buy clothes from there though.
>>
>>16348043
just be careful, look into phthalates and how to see if its in toys, you could potentially get something decent but if that shit is in there it could be incredibly toxic.
>>
>>16348060
Thanks, will be careful
>>
>>16347963
Well, I doubt it's based on the actual structure of a cetecean's vagina. But the cross-section certainly looks interesting. Like Muses Arkhe, but with three consecutive "uteruses" in a row. Cleaning must be a bitch
>>
>>16348526
It is based on a real dolphin. That's the part that surprised me.

This blog gives a bit of description: http://uncensoredwriting.blogspot.com/search/label/Dolphins

Apparently dolphin vagina actually does feel very good, so maybe it's popular because of "this feels better than normal onas" thing. That would make it less freaky than you might think at first.
>>
*I mean the Dolphin Ona would be very popular because it feels better than regular Onas, not specifically because people find dolphins hot
>>
>>16348639
I'm not exactly inclined to believe a blog post about the structure of a dolphin's vagina. But "several lips that suck in the penis" would definitely feel interesting.
Also, while that part about fellating a dolphin sounds reasonable, there is also a video of a marine center employee doing exactly that. I doubt ejaculation force is that hard, however.
>>
>>16348043
I have chinese Jiuai onahole, it's called Love Of The Big Breasts or some shit like that, couldn't find any info in google.
Anyway its dual layer, inside layer is exactly same like in Lolinco, outside is more rubbery, less sticky and doesn't stink like Lolinco, I'd even say it has a nice sweet scent.
So anyway I've used it for some time and apart from ripped entrance I can't say anything bad about it.
>>
>>16348639
>>16348755
I remember hearing about dolphin's vagina in some animal planet or bbc shit in tv and they said that it sucks too.
>>
File: 1477597536734.jpg (16KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1477597536734.jpg
16KB, 400x306px
So this was my new year realization and resolution. "I will get a onahole!".

I don't wanna get so into looking hundreds of rubber cute loli pussies so please /ona tell me the 5-4 better options for tight cute top notch faps and will try to buy looking for options and disctetion.
So having realise that this is probably on of my best decisions ever,. Tell me.
What I am about to expect snd what an I getting my self into?

Cute pupper pic unrealated.
>>
>>16349007
Same, only if someone would actually take time and make some sort of guide or something for it idk lol
>>
>>16349025
I know there is a guide I wanted to know from ona opinion at this moment and things like their first onahole ever.
>>
>>16349029
Rina, daisyuki hold, anything from virgin age, mouth of truth.
These all seem to be strong choices for starter holes from what I've seen on these threads.
>>
>>16349277
MoT seems to be a hit or miss with people though. Teeth are especially controversial.
>>
>>16328189
l-link please. i want something for thigh play, stockingfucking, thigh jobs and sumata.
>>
>>16349007
I want a plush doll

Anybody with one wanna tell me how it is? I'm not adverse to a real doll either, if somebody with one of those wants to tell me how that is too.

In the meantime I'll throw myself to the mercy of the doll forum and reviews. The sales going on right now are probably the best time.
>>
>>16347771
Ha, no worries, Eternal Onahole Thread-san.
>>
Is JSS still the norm for shipping from Japan?
>>
>>16349286
That's certainly true, I think if I tried to use it I would get a very toothy blowjob because of my girth
>>
Why all Japanese(and western, but that's a given) sex dolls look like dogshit?
I don't want to go with Chinese quality but I guess I'll have to.
>>
>>16350011
You may have sold me a mouth of truth. It must feel heavenly to slowly pull the teeth along the bottom of my dick once i'm done nuttin.
>>
>>16350455
drag your fingernails along your cock, if you like that sensation then you probably would like a toothy blowjob, most people dont.
>>
>>16348755
>>16348829
Here's another site:
http://www.schoolnet.org.za/PILAfrica/en/webs/17963/reproductive-system.html

Look, I know these are kind of mediocre sources, but have a Google if you want. Most general information sites don't talk about it, and I wasn't able to find in-depth academic stuff. But there's zoophile sites which talk about it, if you feel like going there.
>>
>>16349286
>>16350011
Teeth are removable though. It's not too hard to do.
>>
>>16349993
I believe so. I'm using them right now.

Interestingly, they sent me a new shipping address, which is in a different city and under a different name - not Norimichi Sakamoto. So watch out for that, don't get complacent.
>>
God damn it OP...
>>
Are ona holes really as life changer as they say?
>>
>>16351603
They're certainly something worth experiencing. I think "life changer" is a bit much, I still do things the old fashioned way most of the time.
>>
>>16351603
Yes.
>>
>>16351547
its permanent though which seems like a shame.

>>16351603
It feels like a healthier way to masturbate, I found that over the years I would end up getting tighter and tighter on my grip to the point where I couldnt open my hand properly afterwards, with the onahole I dont need to grip hard because its already vice like on my dick.

also the lube has worked as a moisturiser, my dick hasnt been this silky smooth since I was 10
>>
ordered my first hole, almost here (dispatched from tokyo according to tracking), been avoiding fapping and already lined up a small collection of my favorite h-art to inaugurate it, this is gonna be a great start to 2017
>>
>>16349029
Lolinco, Lolinco Virgo, Rina, Roa, Virgin Age Admission and Graduation, Venus, 17 Bordeaux, Witch Temptation, Cocolo, Lilith Uterus, Mouth of Truth

Yes, Onatsuyu is good
No, it's not only good lube
No, you don't need a warmer
Yes, you can remove packaging
Yes, it feels better than hand
Yes, it wears down
Yes, you have to clean it and dry it
No, you dont need to apply corn starch/talc
Yes, you can fuck it with condom, but you risk damaging onahole
No, don't warm it up in microwave oven

>>16347771
I used to do the same when starting the threads, if in doubt - Eternal Onahole Thread goes in all fields
>>
>>16351708
Also J-List is overpriced, Fleshlite is for normies, Bad Dragon is expensive and dull
>>
>>16351714
>Bad Dragon is expensive and dull
unless we're talking about the dildos
>>
Have you guys ever re bought a onahole you fancy a lot and it weqr down or are you always trying new things? If so how long did it last?
>>
I was going to use my trusty old tomax hole today when I noticed it had some black spots on the outside. I'm afraid to use it now for fear of getting a UTI.

I've taken pretty good care of it (keeping it powdered and dry) but it's almost 8 months old at this point. Is it time to get a new one? Or can I safely use my current hole for a little while longer?
>>
>>16351750
What is a UTI?

Can you actually get one?
>>
>>16351708
I didnt like the idea of applying corn starch at first, but then my onaholes were sticking together, the starch really helps keep the outsides nice and smooth.

>>16351807
Urinary Tract Infection, of course you can get one, if you stick your dick in anything dirty you can get one, always remember to pee after you go soft and it will flush out and clean your urethra.

I knew a girl in highschool that got a UTI just from not peeing after sex with her boyfriend,
>>
>>16351714
Is fleshlight really bad or it's just hated because normies use them?
I don't want to miss out on something good because of autism.
>>
>>16351925
they arent anything special, the smooth ones are literally rubbing your dick against smooth rubber, its the most boring way to jerk off I'd say.

also they are fucking huge, which I suppose is good if you have a massive dick but for most of us with average penises an onahole is a million times better and heaps cheaper.
>>
>>16351936
it should be pointed out that my local store sells fleshlights for $150 while I can order 2 onaholes from online retailers for $60 postage included.
>>
>>16351925
Not terrible, just mediocre and expensive. Way too large to store easily, poor suction, poor texture, not soft enough.
>>
Why are all onaholes like 14cm long? Are japs that small?
>>
>>16352106
Is not like pussies are actually that deep or anything.
>>
File: Ympjfow.jpg (10KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
Ympjfow.jpg
10KB, 500x429px
>>16352106
they all stretch well beyond that, some id daresay even a horse could fuck no problem.
>>
Is there any way to order the dolphin hole in the states right now without a forwarding service?
>>
>>16352141
I believe not. From the rough Google Translate of the page, I believe the Dolphin is a Daimaoh branded product and therefore likely to be sold only by themselves. Maybe Google the name (in Japanese) and you'll find another retailer, but I doubt it.

Why not use a forwarding service? I'm ordering the Ai-Chan toy from Daimaoh right now, via JSS.
>>
Anyone tried Chitsu Niku Puni Puni so far?

(https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/chitsu-niku-puni-puni)

Also, I've read very very good things about Wet meiki shin. Anyone here own one and would like to leave their opinion?

https://warosu.org/jp/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Wet+meiki+shin
>>
>>16352141
>dolphin hole
lolwut?
>>
what onahole is for big dicks?

and don't tell me to read the sticky because it doesn't say anything relevant
>>
>>16353132
Then you haven't looked close enough.
There's a list of holes somewhere in there with all the important specs you could ever want.
>>
As weird as it can sound I really start to hate my onahole because I simply last too long, sometimes it takes me 20 or more minutes of pumping this rubber hole before I get off. The feel is great tho, but a lot of time I feel like it's too much effort. I have rina big and I'm considering buying something more intense, any suggestions ?
>>
>>16353145
what's listed as big isn't big
a 6 inch tomax or r20 isn't big and putting hips in that list is very disingenuous
>>
File: aahh.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aahh.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
Can someone recommend me something "hands free" like a vibrator or something? I never tried anything like it so I'm pretty clueless on what to get

It's for my lonely birthday btw
>>
>>16352169

Does Daimaoh ship to EU? if not what options do we have?
>>
>>16353270
Hands free for the dongpenis exclusively or is the boypussi is in play too?
>>
I'm considering getting the Premium chastity http://en-nls.com/pict1-43494?c2=9999&incart=1

From the archive I've read many good things about it, however, I also was thinking about getting the Pipedream fuckmesilly ass toy because of the weight. Problem is, I'm certain the holes aren't as good as jp products. What product has similar weight of "20 pounds of ass and pussy* mixed with quality holes?

Or is Premium Chastity more than enough?
>>
>>16353832

muh dick only pls
>>
My dick is on the small side, but not microscopic, probably just a bit less than average. I've gotten full use out of MoT and Venus series, but am looking to move up. I've spent more time browsing archives and think I've narrowed my search.

Between Puni Ana DX hard and Premium Chastity, which would you guys recommend? I want something I can really just mercilessly fuck the shit out of and feel like a monster.
>>
>>16345362 here.

>>16354239
I've got a question for you: does the MoT's teeth bother you?
>>
>>16354253
Frankly, the teeth are what make the MoT unique from vaginal or anal onaholes. Yes the teeth grate against you, but it feels right, if that makes sense. Granted my dick isn't that big, but even still I'd imagine it'd feel pretty nice after a while.

The teeth are what complete the illusion to you dick that you're getting sucked off. I'd personally keep them in.
>>
>>16354267

I guess I'll keep them for the time being then.

I was asking because I've got a bigger than average dick and I was wondering if maybe the teeth are only a problem for those who aren't jap sized.
>>
>>16354280
I encourage you to fuck the shit out of it and let the teeth scrape all over your dick anon. I wish I had a larger dick to utterly destroy my toys.
>>
File: Sengoku_Rance_-_Rance.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sengoku_Rance_-_Rance.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>16354288

My second try was better than the first so I guess I'll keep doing just that.
>>
>>16354313
You WILL grow to appreciate the teeth. All the reviews here I read said pretty much the same thing. The teeth go from a bother to the selling point.

Don't EVER get rid of them
>>
Havent really ever had an onahole with an ass slot, so looking for a good fake asshole to fuck, can be duel or just single but i cant tell which will be good. just want a tight fit
>>
>>16354869
Try Student Council President or Tong-GGO
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Okay boys ima need some help here. I havent masturbated for a couple of years now but dick is curved one way due to the intense hour long jerking off done when i was a wee lad. Im trying now to jerk off with my non dominant hand in an attempt to straighten out, but its not very precise. So Im looking for an Ona that will straighten my dick through rough masturbation, but am not looking to pleasure myself or even cum at all. Any ideas, I have no clue about this stuff
>>
>>16355116
Dick curving to one side or the other is a natural thing that doesn't depend on how much you masturbate. And using non-dominant hand will not straighten it either.
And how the fuck do you not masturbate for so long?
>>
File: berserk-1556859.jpg (208KB, 720x1100px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-1556859.jpg
208KB, 720x1100px
>>16355126
wait its only slight but i cant stand it, the right side also seems harder than the left. man im scared, are curved dicks ok?
>>
>>16355147
Wtf dude, why would you care if you have a slight curve. It's normal, most men have curved dicks.
>>
File: 37.jpg (28KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
28KB, 389x378px
>>16355116

I have that, but since I noticed it like more than 10 years ago when I was still 15 I trained myself for fully ambidextrous fapping. After all this time switching hands as I please it didn't change at all. It just became a little less noticebale maybe? but it's also probably because my body grew and so did my dick a little. It's not really a problem desu and I don't think you can fully fix it without doing some hardcore stretches or whatever which is well.. why bother?
>>
How do I test for whether a container is airtight or not? I've got a hole set to arrive in a week, and can't help but worry that the container I'll use to store it isn't actually airtight.

Also, if a condiment comes with a container with a silica gel packet, is that container necessarily airtight? I'm using something that originally contained furikake for the cornstarch.
>>
separate post because this is unrelated to storage.

How long should my faps be with an onahole? My hand-fapping sessions average around an hour, if I rush I can finish in 30 minutes, and if I'm not careful I can let it get up to 2-3 hours. I assume using a hole is quicker, and how quicker depends on the hole. But, for example, how long is long enough to be harmful to it? And how long does lube (specifically onatsuyu) last?
>>
>>16355259
Put a candle in the container, close it, open it again. If it's extra difficult to open, it's airtight. This works by reducing the internal pressure of the container.

Alternatively, you can pick up a $10 airtight ammo box or what have you.
>>
>>16355424
Just to be clear they mean a lit candle, putting an unlit candle in a box wont do anything and if you thought it would then shame on you.
>>
>>16355326
Masturbate as much as you want, as long as it doesn't impair your other obligations.
Reaching orgasm is mostly about your mental state. How aroused you are, etc. Some people have mental blocks and can't orgasm at all.
If you can't reach orgasm within a few minutes after abstaining for a week or so, then I would say either something is wrong with you, or you are not aroused enough.
Well, these is also the physical factor - it's much harder to orgasm if you have ejaculated recently. both because there is nothing to expel, and receptors in the brain being unable to receive any more neurotransmitters related to having pleasure.
In any case, everyone is different and you should find the right amount of masturbation yourself.

Good onaholes can help you reach orgasm much faster, sure. If the thought of using it arouses you, the texture and harness is what you feel better, etc. They can put the pressure around the penis in a way that a hand simply can't.
But I've also noticed that they might also lose their effectiveness over time. Maybe my brain is just not feeling it because the novelty factor has worn off.
>>
File: bent-penis-device.jpg (14KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
bent-penis-device.jpg
14KB, 240x210px
>>16355116
you want to look into one of these, they are called penis straighteners or penis extenders.

jerking off roughly wont do anything but give you a rash
>>
>>16355511
What if I feel like I don't last long enough?
>>
>>16355528
stop or slow down, if you feel like youre going to cum soon then stop, wait for that feeling to go then start slow again.
>>
>>16355528
What the other guy said - control your stimulation. It's something that can't be done easily when having sex with other person. Well, and there is always a mental aspect. There's a reason why popular culture has this stereotype of men doing maths on their head or thinking about something unpleasant while having sex.

That, and there's always the other time. Your penis is not going anywhere you don't.
>>
i wasn't sure where to ask because this is the only place that talk about sex toys
can someone recommend a chastity cage?
i need to try nofap with it
>>
>>16355681
I understand that people have all kind of fetishes, but... If you don't want to jerk off, just don't? Why do you need a cage? Unless you give the key to someone else, or throw it away, you still have control over your ability to masturbate.
>>
>>16355681
I'm currently in day 5 of my nofap, however, I've ordered myself a Premium Chastity and promised to shoot my load inside of it after a full 31 days of nofap. You don't need a chastity cage, just look forward to unloading yourself in a fancy new toy you saved up on.

Hell, get yourself a hooker to milk you after 31 days or however long on no fap. It's amazing motivation.
>>
>>16345362
>it seems kinda to stupid to remove the teeth from an onahole supposed to mimic oral sex.
except a decent oral has no teeth involved
>>
>>16355968
The teeth actually become the main attraction of the MoT for many people, myself included. Yes the teeth scrape against your dick, but after a few sessions you begin to get used to it and even enjoy it. Frankly, the teeth are what give my dick the illusion that a blowjob is happening, rather than just another random vaginal hole.

If you're going to get rid of the teeth then you might as well just get a standard vaginal onahole.
>>
I love my onahole but it really is an enormous pain to have to clean it and dry it after every use.
>>
>>16355952
What model?
>>
>>16356182
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43494?c2=9999&incart=1

I was going to go with the Puni Ana DX Hard, but I want to be able to use a my onahole hands free while humping the shit out of it. The Puni Ana DX is great for throwing around, but you can't really lay it flat on the ground and fuck it without it moving away.

The Premium Chastity has a flat bottom, with the ass facing upwards. It's ideal for handsfree masturbation, using your hips to do all the work while you lay on your stomach using your laptop or whatever.
>>
Great, now I have a boner from reading about how dolphin vaginas work.
Thanks, /ona/...
>>
Are there any setups out there that both stroke for you and can accomidate any onahole you'd like?
>>
>you fell for the autoblow meme
>>
I used a tenga before, how much of an improvement would the r-20 be?
>>
>>16353394
No, Daimaoh only does domestic shipping. But I just said, you can use a proxy service like JSS!
>>
>>16353270
Well you can get the A10 Cyclone or A10 Piston, if you didn't already know about those. The Cyclone also comes in a standalone version, which is new.

Happy birthday, by the way! Buying a gift for yourself is always the best
>>
Do you guys prefer the Venus Real in Soft or Very Soft, or what?

I know the theoretical difference between them, but I've only got a Seventeen Bordeaux (which is too hard for my liking) and a MoT (which is fine) for comparison.

I'm leaning towards a Soft or Very Soft, so for my somewhat-blind purchase I'll follow the popular choice.
>>
File: dolphin_17.jpg (50KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin_17.jpg
50KB, 500x333px
So I looked into the Dolphin hole, while it looks like it would feel amazing I cant help but feel like cleaning it would be such a horrible ordeal.
>>
>>16357712
Yeah... it's kind of cheap, at least
>>
>>16357639

>JSS

How does it work? and what is the extra cost?
>>
>>16357712
is it modeled after a dolphin's vagina
i heard they feel great
>>
File: 1463475008647.jpg (49KB, 998x995px) Image search: [Google]
1463475008647.jpg
49KB, 998x995px
>>16348755
>there is also a video of a marine center employee doing exactly that
I need that video for scientific purpose
>>
>>16358624
Yeah me too. Purely for academic purposes of course.
>>
welp, just had my first onagasm, and I'd like to thank you degenerates for all the advice on proper degeneracy, cheers
>>
File: lust.jpg (41KB, 264x396px) Image search: [Google]
lust.jpg
41KB, 264x396px
>>16359925

You're welcome.
>>
Should I get the Lilith Uterus first or the Venus Real first?
>>
>>16360234
they both suck but the Lilith is even smaller and therefore worse than the real
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 600x410px
anyone ever try to dry a hip with something like this?

I'll bet it works, it works great on blow drying aquarium tubes
fisting it with a microfiber cloth is going to cause tearing eventually
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 800x800px
I haven't tried this myself but I remember people here discussing ways of preheating their onaholes.... I think an aquarium heater would work perfectly
those usb onahole heaters are a meme and barely warm up
>>
>>16360316
mine warms up pretty good but the heat fades pretty quickly, even if it's like really hot.
some onahole with heaters inside the walls should be a thing.
>>
>>16360234
I have both. I would say that Venus is a bit better overall. But you know, different strokes for different folks.
Lilith's uterus gimmick is a bit underwhelming, but the texture is pretty good all in all. Venus has uniform width so pressure is applied evenly, while Lilith widens before the uterus. The membrane of the uterus is barely noticeable as well, really. And the uterus chamber is quite wide as well, so don't count on feeling those bumps easily.

Both holes are good, but I would say Venus is a bit better. I just wish it was more tight like Lilith.
>>
>>16360361
I had a similar idea about built-in warmer a while ago. But I guess it would drive the cost up, while having the tendency to break or potentially damage the hole and/or penis.
I think Tenga has released some sort of self pre-heating cup. But it also works before you use it, not while.
>>
>>16360361
What about warming lube?
>>
>>16360414
same thing happens,
warming up the lube is just faster. but warming up the onahole makes the heat last longer because the entire thing gets warm, even the outsides if you leave it there long enough.

>>16360389
how about a fleshlight like cup that warms up
>>
>>16351603
cumming 3 times in a row hands free with my onahole does feel like some kind of therapy
but if you use it too much you will get sick of it
>>
>>16360442
Warmers tend to break. Even the "recommended" ones tend to start to heat up only in one place or not heat up at all.
I guess it's partially due to cheap materials to keep the costs low, so I don't know. Maybe they could make a 30 USD cup, or 60 USD one with adjustable temp and size adapters.
>>
>>16360461
do you mean the cups?

welp
anyway they are just some cheap ass resistors fed by 12 volts
I'm pretty sure anyone could make or fix one with very basic electrics skills
spend a week on /diy/ if you it interests you
>>
>>16360442
By "warming lube", I meant the kind of lube that simulates warmth, not the method.
>>
>>16360291
>>16360316
things are getting a little weird now
>>
>>16360538
Well, technically, capsaicin, the compound that produces spiciness in chili peppers, binds to heat receptors, therefore making you think that the area it is in contact with is on fire.
Should I explain to you that adding chili to lube is a bad idea? It will not dissolve properly either way as the compound is non-polar, and therefore is not soluble in water.

Then I can think of some chemical reactions that produce heat, but I'm pretty sure that most of these use pretty reactive compounds that you don't want anywhere around your dick.
>>
>>16360551
www.amazon.com/System-Warming-Personal-Lubricant-4-5-Ounce/dp/B003CP14X2?th=1

They do exist though
>>
>>16360538
oh
I used that stuff to fap
it's indeed amazing
I recommend. it also makes your dick more sensitive.
>>
What are the health effects of excessive masturbation, like >4 times a day?
>>
>>16360577
Well, this one literally has menthol, so it should actually be cooling.
I've tried using menthol condoms before, and they numb the sensations a little bit while feeling cool.
Still, order it and give it a try, I am curious as to how it feels.
>>
>>16360626
Well, anecdotally - decrease in quality of orgasms, maybe some chafing of the penis if I'm going too hard.
Purely theoretically it should also deplete neurotransmitters in the are of the brain that is responsible for reward, but I'm not a neuroscientist.
>>
File: 1483490628779.jpg (203KB, 1199x775px) Image search: [Google]
1483490628779.jpg
203KB, 1199x775px
Anyone know if this is any good?
>>
>>16360641
These are just short term effects? They go away over time if you stop, right?
>>
>>16351684
>It feels like a healthier way to masturbate
i feel like i'm losing sensitivity because of my ona. is that possible?
>>
any tips to increase pleasure while fucking my onahole?
>>
>>16360751
Stop fapping for an entire month and the unload in a brand new Onahole. I just ordered a Premium Chasity and am on day 6 of my nofap. I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>16360659
It should be totally fine, yea. Your brain is supposed to release dopamine in certain areas of the brain to create feelings of pleasure and reward. After receptors in synapses bind with it, they can not accept any more for some time. You need more to produce the same effect, and since you can't directly regulate the output, you just don't feel as good as you did before. Same mechanism as with drugs, basically.
So you need to wait for a couple of days and you should feel fine.
>>
>>16360361
Believe it or not, that does already exist.

https://www.toydemon.com/mens-max-japan-orb-warmer-masturbator-onahole
>>
>>16360668
is your hole very tight, maybe its too tight, otherwise perhaps the hole is too high stimulation.
>>
File: 1481871315168.jpg (28KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1481871315168.jpg
28KB, 640x601px
If anyone has money to burn and import the Dolphin onahole please do share the experience. I'm really tempted to get it but the cost right now with forwarding service is just too fucking high.
>>
>>16360651
Who looked at their gameboy one day and decided, "I want to fuck this"?
>>
>>16358602
First you sign up with JSS, and just before you order something, you can notify them on their website (click "Make order"). They give you a shipping address in Japan.

Then you go to the website like Daimaoh, purchase your item and have it shipped to the aforementioned shipping address.

When it arrives, JSS will notify you. Then you pay them a little fee, and they'll ship it again (you need to give JSS money to pay these shipping costs also), to where you live, anywhere in the world.

The costs are outlined on their website. It's not too bad.
>>
>>16361311
>gameboy
>>
>>16360651
I've wanted to get this, if only because the design is adorable
spiral gimmick might feel neat though
>>
>>16361320
Cut him some slack, he meant to say "Nintendo".
>>
>>16361317
What is JSS. Is it japan shopping service? Is this cheaper than tenso?
>>
>>16361356
Yes it's Japan Shopping Service. I'm not sure if it's cheaper than Tenso, but Tenso, as well as many other forwarding services, prohibit "Obscene materials" so you may not be able to forward onas with them.

Read the pastebin for more info on JSS.
>>
what do you watch/read/see while using your onaholes?
>>
>>16361453
pornography, don't you think that's a bit of a silly question?
>>
Has anyone tried the Fera ma Chio Ane? Thinking about buying it but I already have the MoT. Is it much different?
>>
>>16361453
I read filthy manga from a site that just links to a picture of a sad panda.
>>
>>16361453
VR games.
>>
>>16361453
JAVs specially from WANZ, I.b Works or Zukkon
>>
>>16361374

What about white rabbit express?
>>
>>16361556
No idea, haven't even looked into it.
>>
Are there any onaholes that dont look like onaholes? Where if you saw them in the distance or even closeup you wouldnt be 100% sure.
>>
really want a dolpin pussy onahole now
>>
>>16361743
Fleshlight.
>>
>>16361743
Tenga stuff.
>>
>>16361743
the tenga 3d series could get away with looking like modern art, just scrape off the bit that says tenga or some people might catch on.

but keeping your onaholes out in public is playing with fire, and as we know, fire melts onaholes.
>>
>>16361453
A video of your mother's disappointed expressions as she looks through your childhood photos while the dull sound of you using your onahole can be heard through the wall in the background.
>>
>>16362229
jesus christ that's dark.
>>
File: 127863543546.jpg (159KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
127863543546.jpg
159KB, 1200x1200px
>>16361487
the outer material is incredibly soft and sticky, it makes it kinda annoying to use after first clean, which is a shame since the tongue thing is pretty neat.
they're different beasts but MoT is on another level

I actually received the imouto version (harder material, different tongue) an hour ago, but cant try it until after work tonight
>>
File: ded.jpg (18KB, 509x50px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
18KB, 509x50px
Rip in Peace's my holes. I bet some chavs are fucking them right now.

Also, anyone tried Cum Maid ~Uterus Sex~ yet?
>>
>>16362372
Cool, let me know how it goes. Probably going to grab one of them since they're pretty cheap to buy.
Leaning towards the spiral tongue right now.
>>
>>16361855
Is there a review anywhere? The inner texture looks amazing, but proxy shipping services get pretty expensive.
Apparently there's a sale on the hole right now, so I might just pick it up anyways.
Does anyone know if Daimioh release "sales" are actually sales or do they just show a reduced price to make it more tempting to buy?
>>
>>16362572
That means it's loaded Into a cargo box and is on a plane making its way to you, you dummy.
>>
>>16362372
Powder the outside with corn starch, it actually makes it a lot better to handle, just don't touch it with wet hands after or it will make gunk
>>
>>16362707
You don't fly for more than 10 days from britland to eastern yurop. It usually takes 2 or 3 at most.
>>
>>16362735
It's sitting in the mail center either in a cargo crate or bag put to the side in a queue to be put on a plane then.
>>
>>16362781
It boasts 5 day delivery.
They're dead Jim, defiled, slaughtered and tossed under the bride right before christmas.
>>
>>16362856
nah mail centers get really backed up around this time of the year, if you didnt pay for the most expensive delivery you may just be looking at maybe 1 week or so added on, they even hire temp workers to ease the load but in some cases it doesnt help.

I remember I did some temp work at a mail center and there was a 2 storey tall pile of mail from the UK that was wrapped in plastic and cardboard for some reason, took 2 hours just to unpack and process one pile, there were about 5 piles.
>>
File: 51NPvAm4TmL._SL1000_.jpg (49KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51NPvAm4TmL._SL1000_.jpg
49KB, 1000x1000px
What do the colours mean again?
>>
>>16361453
Japanese audio porn, dancing/stripping(MMD sometimes), hardcore
>>
Would it be a bad idea to store my lilith in it's case without it's original plastic bag?
>>
>>16363371
is this that bop it game?
>>
>used my doll so much over the weekend I have not been horny since
>wake up this morning to itchy dick
>showered plenty in the past 3 and a half days
>found a hive
>think I might die
fuck
>>
Do tomax onas come with lube
>>
>>16363630
I store mine in the plastic casing that was in the box. Never had a plastic bag. It's absolutely fine.
>>
>>16364492
The ones I ordered came with small packets, yea. Honey drops and Insomnia. I liked those all in all.
>>
Myonahole is finally open again, and I was thinking of doing another order with them.

I was tossing up between the sujiman kupa series, roa rina and Setsuna

Anyone actually use the setsuna or know if it's any good, the pattern looks pretty good but she also has a tiny pee hole which is only there for aesthetics, it's also more expensive than rina and roa.

Thoughts?
>>
>>16364363
Don't worry it's probably a friction rash, once I jerked off so hard and fast my foreskin swelled up for 4 days and I couldn't fap properly.
>>
File: why.jpg (148KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
148KB, 953x953px
It's been about a week since I ordered from Otonajp and they still haven't shipped my stuff, do they normally take so long?
>>
>>16364923
did they say anything about their operating schedule over christmas/new years? they might be short handed because of workers going on holiday or something.
>>
File: 1480023435724.png (456KB, 626x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1480023435724.png
456KB, 626x1252px
Do you reckon that I go all in for a Puni Hole DX or just buy more cheaper holes?
Quality vs quantity sort of question I'm going to end up spending about the same anyways.
>>
>>16364363
Sounds like tinea cruris.
Get some general purpose antifungal cream and follow the directions.
>>
>>16365075
isnt tinea something you get on your feet?
>>
>>16365119
tinea cruris
>>
>>16365131
well I just looked up what it looks like and that's something certainly scary.
>>
File: 15q5b1k.gif (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
15q5b1k.gif
50KB, 600x600px
Buttjob hip (Puriketsu Shiri Zurina) guy here again. No matter how hard I get and how much I lube it, I cannot get in the anal hole at all. I don't have any experience with loli holes yet so I can't compare to anything, but that loli butt is not losing it's virginity any time soon. But whatev. I bought it for the loli cheeks anyway.
>>
>>16365289
if you can get fingers in try get slightly more fingers than your girth in there and wiggle it around a bit, also make sure youre rock hard.
>>
>>16365289
if you have the warmer stick which i highly recommend, you might need to stretch it out first like you would a real loli
>>
All this talk about dolphin vaginas has made me wonder if there are onaholes modeled after vaginas of different animals.
I know there is bad dragon, but apparently those are bland and overpriced.
>>
>>16365486
Just go to the closest farm at night and try the real thing.
>>
>>16365510
that's a good way to get a broken sternum
>>
>>16365486

I can see why the dolphin pussy might be appealing because of how you know.. "unique" it is. Other animals on other hand are pretty fucking generic and most of them can't even take a human dong that well so apart from maybe a horse onahole I don't see anything else being interesting.
>>
>>16365663
>most of them can't even take a human dong that well
From what I've seen cows, pigs, horses, dogs, snakes, chickens, fish, goats and donkeys work :^)
>>
>>16365749
You destroy the internals of half of those by fucking them.
It would either not be a very realistic onahole or a not very durable one.
>>
>>16365749
fish dont have holes to fuck, they lay eggs and the males jizz on them, I think you don't have any clue about animal anatomy and should go study up before you do something terrible.
>>
Please guys, I'm looking to buy my first onahole and I just read the guide but I need help for something.

I just don't know what to get. I've seen the r20 be recommended and I could afford it (even if 30$ is my limit) but I'm wondering about it's durability.
Maybe you'd have another recommendation though.

I have an average penis (cut), I already had sex so maybe some would be boring, I don't mind the toy's appearance (but I want to avoid girl shaped onahole as I find them a bit cringy)

Do you have any recommendation or advice?
>>
File: 1464914532099.png (57KB, 276x259px) Image search: [Google]
1464914532099.png
57KB, 276x259px
>check the fedex tracking website
>Scheduled delivery Tue 1/10/2017 by end of day
>fuck, it's been delayed one day.
>latest entry in the travel history is 30 minutes ago
>"departed fedex location, Hutchins, TX"
>Hutchins is a 30 minute drive from here
How do I interpret this, /jp/?

It's too late at night to arrive today, at least, but tomorrow's still a lot earlier than I expected. What are some things I might've forgotten to prepare in advance?
>>
File: 4571324240497.PT07_R.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4571324240497.PT07_R.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>16365846
honestly I felt the same way about the vagina shaped ones but honestly the outside shouldn't be your concern, the only ones that can be considered even remotely close to looking like a vagina are the signature ones that are molded off the vag of a pornstar.

then you have some of the ones from magic eyes that look like a giger-esque fever dream, honestlly if I had to pick between one that vaguely looks like a vagina and a nightmarish parasite like this I think I'll take the vagina.

that is my advice to you.
>>
File: puni.jpg (170KB, 850x936px) Image search: [Google]
puni.jpg
170KB, 850x936px
I'm looking to buy a new fun hole. So far I have Puni DX, MoT, VA:A, and SCP. Any recommendations for holes that feel different than the ones I have?
>>
>>16365921
I love this picture so much.
>>
>>16365950
Never gets old.
>>
>>16365921
How does this story end, is there more?
>>
>>16366075
Sadly, that's the only image, but it did come accompanied with this text

>これは…どういうこと?
>ち、違うんだ砂霧…これは本番で失敗しない為のトレーニング用として持ってるのであって…
>>
>>16366108
Can I get a translation? Sadly I don't speak or read moon.
>>
>>16366126
> This ... What do you mean?
"what is this supposed to be?"
> It is different, it is different sand fog ... It has as a training for not failing in the actual

"It's not what you think my sand fog, It's for me to practice so I don't fail for the real thing"

Rough translation from googles rough translator
>>
>>16366126
Not exactly the best translation but it's something along the lines of...

>This... What is the meaning of this?
>I-It isn't what you think Tsunakiri... This is for the sake of practice, so I don't mess up during the real thing...

Tsunakiri(砂霧) is probably her name read wrong by me.
>>
>>16366175
>>16366189
Thanks. Yeah, that's a pretty great image.
>>
>>16366189
hmm it makes more sense that it would be her name rather than a pet name of "sand fog"

how silly of me.
>>
>>16365846
R20 and other Toys Heart holes have great durability
>>
anons with the sexdolls. please post moar.
>>
>>16366126
Here, have my shitty rikaikun-assisted translation of dubious quality.

>This thing... what is it?
>I-it's not what it looks like, [either Sagiri or Kisagiri, according to google]...
>I only have that to practice, so I don't mess up doing it for real, and (he trails off).
>>
>>16366230
Fuck, I'm beyond late.
So どういうこと means What is the meaning of this, then? That makes more sense.
>>
>>16365846

Mm... If you've already had sex then there isn't much advice I can give. R20 is a good starter I feel because it isn't really gimmick and is definitely durable. It's not Tomax quality, but it is definitely good for the price.
>>
>>16366224
I want to buy a loli sexdoll but I'm too scared of customs.
>>
File: what I bought.png (1MB, 930x626px) Image search: [Google]
what I bought.png
1MB, 930x626px
Well since nobody had anything to say about these two I went ahead and bought them from Myonahole I wish they would pay me every time I mentioned their name, I'll let you all know how they are once they come in.
It's a shame I have to ask them to remove the packaging, the Hanjuku boxart is so cute.

oh and I bought a bottle of onatsuyu so I'll also say for sure if if lives up to the hype.
>>
>>16366439
Why is Shouji Ayumu's art so freaking everywhere? at least when it comes to sex toys
>>
>>16366439
Hohho, you've never used onatsuyu yet, huh. What have you been using up til now?
>>
>>16366456
An artist that is good at something and finds a lot of work they will have a better lifestyle than one that gets no work.

>>16366457
I was using swiss navy for a bit, then I started going through the tiny bottle of moisty+ I got with my VA:Graduation
>>
>>16366467
Well, I know that, just, is it specifically sex toys? Or is his stuff all over the place and I just haven't noticed because I don't import much from Japan?
>>
>>16366484
They're a porn artist right, if so then what else other than hentai could they possibly have their art on?
>>
File: what a slob.jpg (303KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
what a slob.jpg
303KB, 625x1000px
>>16366487
Oh, of course. Yeah, that makes sense.

To pay for all the posts in the thread I just used up:
Has anyone tried anything from Alice Stage? Would you recommend any of them?
>>
Has anyone had any experience or heard of reviews from Magic Eyes My Sisters Beautiful Tits 2.5?

Oppai toys period?
>>
If you had a choice between Sujiman Kupa Roa HARD EDITION or Sujiman Kupa Setsuna, what would you choose?
I already have a Rina.
>>
>>16366835
I just bought Setsuna, I'll tell you how she is in a week or so when she gets here.
>>
>>16366847
But there's a sale on right now.
>>
>>16366861
ah well then I cant help you on that, I wish you the best of luck in making a decision
>>
>>16366861
where's the sale at anon?
>>
>>16366891
Love Merci Australia
They're both $15 off with a further 10% off with a voucher.
>>
Fuck it, I'm going with Setsuna.
Roa, being hard, might be too much for my dick. Rina already makes me cum in under 5 minutes even when I take it slow and steady. Setsuna is advertised as "smooth" so maybe I'll last s bit longer with her.
>>
>>16366897
dude you're getting shanghaied by using lovemerci australia, compare the prices to myonahole and see which one is cheaper even with shipping.
>>
Love Merci AU$46.26 including shipping which took 3 days last time
MyOnahole AU56.23 including 2-5 day shipping
Or AU$46.88 with 1-2 week shipping
NLS is more expensive

Plus I can keep the cute box without going to jail if I order from LoveMerci
>>
>>16366936
>>16367014
>>
>>16367014
hmm fair enough, I still dont like their regular prices and they dont sell all the onaholes I want
>>
>>16367036
I agree with you.
I wish they had sale prices as their standard prices.
All imports sold locally seem tp be overpriced though desu.
I remember EB Games were selling some Zelda nendoroid for like $70 a while ago, and it doesn't stop there.
>>
>>16367047
I would totally buy from them if they had sale prices as regular, hell even if they pulled an EB and had sales for 90% of the year I could live with it.

if you remember the dark souls 3 collectors edition, the one that came with the big guy with the huge sword, that shit cost $400 in the US and $800 here!
$800 fucking dollarydoos!
>>
Jesus CHRIST, the Dolphin hole restocked exactly on the hour, and the normal and soft variants were gone within 30 seconds.

These nips are fucking serious.

I won't settle for a hard version, so I guess it's back to the waiting game...
>>
>>16367077
Are there any you know, scientific videos, to go with that home while you're using it?
>>
And now the hard variant is gone too.

Jesus Christ. Adding it to your cart doesn't save it, so you need to complete the whole ordering process in like 20 seconds. Probably 15 if you want the soft version. POSSIBLY doable if you were a regular Japanese customer, but...

Between using the Norimichi Sakamoto proxy address, and double-checking all the moon runes in Google to make sure I haven't fucked anything up, there's no way I can compete with these damn nip dolphin-lovers until demand dies down a bit.
>>
>>16367079
I'm sure it'd complement the hole really well, and you could definitely find some if you wanted, but I haven't tried.
>>
>>16344948
Are tenga eggs any good? Seems I can get it discreetly with a Walgreens or Amazon gift cards, they're like $7 too
>>
>>16367113
for $7 you would get a entry level onahole, they arent bad but I would recommend the wavy one.
>>
>>16367113
They're okay if you have very little privacy but that's about it.
>>
>>16366936
>>16367014
>>16367036
>>16367047
>>16367055
I completely agree - their regular prices are about as Jewish as it gets; the Australia tax is in full effect.

I haven't ordered from Love Merci yet but I did a comparison after making large orders from MOH and OJP, during their respective Black Friday sales, and discovered that, after taking shipping into consideration, I could have had the holes that LM carried for basically the same total price but only because they also had a 20% off sale and free shipping over $150. OJP had 10% off and MOH had up to 20% at the time. NLS was close in price and they didn't have a sale.
See http://4archive.org/board/jp/thread/16167131#p16169358

So, when Love Merci have a sale, their prices are worth considering, because they will be pretty close to or cheaper than the JP online stores.

I will probably give them a go at some stage. I wish they would carry Tomax, which should be possible since there isn't a distributor in AU for them yet.
>>
>>16367219
alright thanks for the breakdown, I'll consider Lovemerci in the future for sales, though I probably have all the holes I need for now.
>>
>>16367219
Their current Sujiman Kupa clearance is pretty good.
$15 off each one plus 10% off your whole order with coffee MerciVIP.
>>
>>16367248
>coffee
*code
>>
>>16366262
>>16366215
>>16365917
OK thank you all.
I guess I'll go with the r20 then.
>>
>>16366540

Where can I buy this cover?
>>
>>16344948
you forgot the chat link op

Discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
Are there any onaholes that can stay warm for long periods of tome?
>>
Venus Real in soft or regular? I'm looking for something other than the super high stim dick bullies I have.
>>
>>16368182
You'd need it to either be self-heated or fill up with water or something to increase the heat capacity
>>
Would adding peppermint oil to your lube work to give your lube a warming sensation?
>>
>>16368311
I have it in regular and it's not very stimulating, actually. If you are used to strong stimulation, get it in hard or regular, I guess. I barely felt anything when I got it, but sort of got used to it over time.
A lot of people recommend soft, however, and they also advice to get used to it in order to enjoy the subtle sensations.
>>
>>16368485
I am looking for subtle this time around, if only to change things up and keep it interesting. I guess I'll wait and see other impressions.
>>
>>16368311
As someone who has 2 tomax toys in hard and rich soft, I can say the names are accurate.

The words "yup, that's (insert firmness)" come to mind when I use them.
>>
>>16368345
holidays are over, no need for a candy cane cock
>>
I only have the privacy to spend time with my holes inside my car. How can I handle cleaning them in my car?
>>
>>16365825
I've seen a video of a guy facefucking a carp, so not really :^)
>>
File: DSC01440.jpg (202KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01440.jpg
202KB, 1280x853px
Didnt get one last year, hopefully that changes this year
>>
>>16368311
If you buy medium you'll never know what the revered Venus Real Soft feels like.
>>
>>16368749
Aren't those feet too big for that body?
>>
>>16368874
That's kinda the allure of going for the soft too, stupid onahole peer pressure. God knows it'll be a while before I even consider another tomax being a fuckin leaf.l and having to jump through hoops for it.
>>
>>16368902
You've been looking at too much anime art, anon. In general a person's feet are as long as their forearm, which would make those accurately sized for her body. Almost no artists draw feet the correct size
>>
>>16368962
Actually, that's only for Asians. A typical European has feet about as long as he is tall, which is necessary for the traditional Caucasian method of hunting by dropping from trees feet-first to stomp on prey animals.
>>
>>16369089
well that made me laugh and drool all over myself like a retard.
>>
I'm not feeling the Mouth of Truth. After 2 months, I've used it twice and have always chosen to use any other hole in my collection.

It's a pain to clean, not durable, and while great feeling, I can't enjoy the afterglow after remembering how much gentle cleaning it's going to need.

On the bright side, I found that I love teeth gently scraping against my shaft. Blowjobs probably typically don't involve teeth but w/e I like some teeth usage.
>>
File: 912ClKHNrTL._SL1500_.jpg (419KB, 1159x1500px) Image search: [Google]
912ClKHNrTL._SL1500_.jpg
419KB, 1159x1500px
I'm really hype to fuck Setsuna when she arrives.
Her box art is scary though, I don't want to have to stick my dick through broken glass to get inside...
>>
Can you clean the mouth of truth with a toothbrush and mouthwash?
>>
>>16369459
little bit of water and getting your finger wet bro
>>
>>16369463
But I want to brush my imouto's teeth
>>
>>16369468
You cant even use a toothbruth on dentures, I mean if you dont mind the teeth will get all scratched the fuck up over time resulting in cum cavities
>>
File: kagari1.png (913KB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
kagari1.png
913KB, 1280x727px
Boob bros, is chichifueta still impossible to acquire from those crazy nips?
>>
File: Seventeen Bordeaux.png (341KB, 440x399px) Image search: [Google]
Seventeen Bordeaux.png
341KB, 440x399px
Shit, in the past 5 years I've used Tengas and the Tenga flip and egg. They're not too shabby but the Tenga Flip wasn't worth a shit. As for normal onaholes I prefer the Seventeen Bordeaux, this is hands down the best and cheapest onahole. I've also used the Meiki no Syoumei 05 Zhang Xiao Yu, which was decent, but bulky and not all that great. I've also used the Meiki Cherry 2, but that damn thing is just too bulky. The Seventeen Evo Soft is good, but I still prefer the Seventeen Bordeaux. It lasts for about 6 months and even though it's closed, it's not that hard cleaning it out. I recommend using normal astroglide or astroglide-x for a lube.
>>
File: 1481917193599.png (103KB, 305x298px) Image search: [Google]
1481917193599.png
103KB, 305x298px
I was thinking that I lost my hole for a second, and then I think the apartment staff found it and tossed it out.

Now what?
>>
How much better is the white version of Busty Aichan compared to the original?
I found an open-box(hopefully it's new) original version for half the price. Not sure whether to grab it or just spend an extra 100 for the white if it's that much better.
>>
>>16369885
>the apartment staff found it and tossed it out

The fuck kind of apartment do you live in where they can go through your stuff and throw it away?
>>
>>16370043
On-campus housing.

I eventually found it buried in my sock drawer and now I feel stupid.
>>
>>16352106
T-That's average size!
>>
I've read the pastebin, but I want to know what's the best way to search for those "girl smell" products?
What category are they under?
Also, the description for some of them that I've found makes it sound like they'd stink. Are there ones that actually smell good?
>>
My Premium Chastity just came in. Problem is, how exactly do I properly fuck this thing hands free? I'm at a bit of a loss with what to do here.
>>
>>16370187
between your mattress and box spring?
if you have a leather chair most onas stick to the leather well enough
hire a downtrodden maid?
>>
>>16370273
I'm autistic and sleep on the floor, and have for some time now. I don't have a leather chair, and if I had a maid in my house I would just pay her for sex. These are all great suggestions though, any more?
>>
>>16370277
Doesn't it attach to the box for hands free fucking?
>>
>>16370331
if by attach you mean sit on the box then yes.
>>
>>16369653
My Bordeaux just came in today and I wasn't expecting it to be such a cock strangler. I guess I'm too used to Tomax holes, this thing feels like it wants to milk out all my cum as soon as possible.
>>
>>16365885
Mail/post often travels the most financially efficient route. As an example, I live North of Seattle. Typically whenever I order anything, it comes into the US though CA, into Federal Way, WA ( South of where I live, it's a distribution center location for USPS), and then up to the county distribution center, which is north of me, then to my local post.
>>
>>16369913
Aren't they just visually different? You can tell by looking at pictures and the demonstration videos.

Apparently the pink colouring on the nipples will wear out over time, so bear in mind you'll eventually be left with an all-white or all-pink toy - take your pick between thsoe two.
>>
>>16370383
I think the white one is more jiggly and softer than the original.
I checked some reviews, but they don't say much about which one is better to stick your dick into. I just grabbed the original anyways since it's so "cheap".
>>
>>16370443
There's a video on this page:
https://daimaoh.co.jp/item1823.html

I watched the videos once and it seems like there's no difference. The guy does some little slapping and fondling, they looked about the same.
>>
>>16370443
Isn't it a bit weird that it's used though?
>>
>>16365885
Yeah, I checked the tracking again and realized it said "FedEx SmartPost". Its last recorded location was Dallas and according to Google, SmartPost is the worst thing ever. Perhaps it'll be here tomorrow? At least it'll definitely be here within a week or two, I think.

I ordered FedEx Ground/Home Delivery, though. I can't seem to find something indicating it would switch.
>>
>>16370535
Before I cut up my R20 Puni to dispose of it, I wondered if there was a second hand market for onaholes.

I personally wouldn't buy a used hole because of the risk of unclean holes, but I still sorta thought there might be someone desperate enough for a cheap on that they might buy second hand.
>>
>>16370616
Well, I just found the market. Bad Dragon forums. There's lots of dildos and a few holes too.

Some of the holes look fucking great on the outside, but the used aspect is still very off-putting, and since the base price is so high, the second-hand prices remain insanely high as well ($120 for the one I saw).
>>
>>16370616
>have 4 ft sex doll
>but new 5'5" doll came in
>was unsure how to sell it
>attempted craigslist
>first dude I met with said if he didnt give it to him for free he would scream "he has a little girl in the bag"
>tell him I have proof of our scheduled meeting
>his smile fades and gets out
>second dude agreed to price online but kept lowballing when we met
>third dude never showed up, there was a cop on his lunch of something there but I am white and cleanish looking so never got asked what was in the duffle bag as I enjoyed my Italian BMT from subway
>fourth guy kept insisting I go to his house in the shitty part of town
>said fuck it
>cleaned it up and kept it
>sometimes pretend the taller doll has to get her dwarven sister into the prostitution game to survive
>sometimes put the shorter one in the kneeling position and hide it behind a door or chair to watch as I fuck the larger one
>anything to justify the purchases
>might have to pretend to be a psychopath to slice it up into bits and use different trash days to dump the bits
Moral of this story, do your research and stick with it.
>>
>>16370696
I'd keep trying. Specifically put in your ad that the price is firm and that you want to meet in a public place. Anyone who messages you otherwise, ignore
>>
>>16370696
wow that first guy was such a piece of shit, I really hope you find somebody to take your dwarf in that isnt a psychopath.
>>
>>16370696
Draw pentagram on the wall and attach the little one to it upside down.
Tell the big one that her sister is the sacrifice for the greater good.
Fuck the big one while screaming cum for the cum god.

Make the human centipede and sex them.

Dress up the small one in cute clothes and give it to the orphanage or hospital for children.

You can always keep her on your desk and keep sharpies in her pooper.
>>
>>16370696
post pics of her
>>
>>16370535
Queenscat says its brand new, but the packaging was too damaged so they threw it out. I'm really hoping it's not a return. Their return policy says they don't take returns for Busty Aichan, so I took the chance.
Just have to inspect it and hope they are truthful I guess.
>>
After a third use, I ended up removing the teeth from my MoT: I've found by accident that they actually feel good when I'm half erect but it's not a feasible way to fap for me.

I believe the reason why it's such a hit or miss hole is because it's designed for the average jap dick: if you're too girthy, the teeth end up popping the blood vessels in your skin instead of providing a gentle scrape.

Also, mine has got a air bubble at the end. It squeals like a mouse whenever I thrust my dick in it. I'm still debating whether I find this erotic or humorous and whether or not I should repair it. Hell, if I don't repair it, I could finally become a real mastubation maestro!
>>
>>16372300
Oh God, mine has that defect at the end of the hole as well. It's less of a bubble, and more of a really narrow hole with air flow from inside to out.

How would you repair it? I have no idea honestly
>>
File: holes.jpg (504KB, 2286x1456px) Image search: [Google]
holes.jpg
504KB, 2286x1456px
>woken up by a phone call
>delivery guy says my package is here and I need to come down and receive it
>as I dress and go outside I see my mom sitting in the kitchen
>fuck
>go outside, receive the package, try to go back in and pretend I didn't get anything
>"what did you order this time, anon?"
>"err, I expect multiple packages, so I don't know yet, mom"
>she leaves house like 15 minutes later on errand

Fuck GLS, DHL and UPS usually call half an hour in advance to confirm if they can deliver. Living with parents cam be a pain sometimes.

Anyway, my 17 Bordeaux an SCP have arrived. I already have two Tomax holes, so I was looking for something different - and I guess I have spoiled myself a bit. I have only unpacked 17B so far - but you can definitely tell that the quality is a bit worse than what I'm used to. It also smells like a mix or rubber and lighter fluid - I hope it will wash off after a few weeks.
Feel wise it's ok. The first half is pretty tight, and even pushes me out if I don't press it. Not "dick crushingly tight" like >>16370367
says, but pretty tight. However for some reason it widens before the end, so the tip of the penis ends up not being stimulated at all when I'm fully in.
Still, I've only used it once, so I expect to gradually get used to it over time. I didn't particularly enjoy Venus real at the beginning either.

I will wait with SCP until I have time to check it out. I'm going to be busy this weekend anyway.
>>
File: 1_1202908417_m_03top.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1_1202908417_m_03top.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>16372357
I've got an old toy repair kit I bought from NLS some years ago.

Fixing the hole should be as simple as putting some glue into it and letting it dry. If that isn't enough, sealing it completely with a bit of the pictured plastic sheet should do the trick.
>>
>>16372394
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>16372394
Like repairing a bike wheel
>>
File: 1483184534069.png (470KB, 1074x557px) Image search: [Google]
1483184534069.png
470KB, 1074x557px
Can I get some advice for picking out a new general-use hole?

I'm looking for something most likely loli since my dick only gets to around 4" - 4.5" max. I have experience with Magic Eyes holes, Lolinco is my favorite so I'd probably want something similar with high firmness/tightness but a little less stimulating since I get off too fast with it. I tried Roa hard and it was way too firm and uncomfortable. Liked Loliho but mostly because of the weight and figure. Cocolo is nice, but mostly for rare hands-free use since it's a bitch to clean and not too stimulating for me.

So basically, I'm looking for something a few notches down in the stimulation department from Lolinco but in the same ballpark of firm and tight to accommodate a below-average dick.
>>
>>16372807
Try Virgin Age: Admission
>>
>>16372807
>>16372968
This or Rina/Daisuki Hold. VAA has the advantage of being a single layer onahole though.
>>
>>16372968
>>16373096
I'll check out VA:A, kinda avoided it before for no particular reason. Does it have a similar firmness/thickness to Magic Eyes holes or if I'm looking for that it would it be better to go with the Rina? I could always get both if there's a significant difference since neither is very expensive.
>>
>>16373223
>Does it have a similar firmness/thickness to Magic Eyes holes

I've not tried the VA:A but I did have the VA:G and I currently have several Toys Heart onaholes.

The material is firmer and more durable than Magic Eyes's. The VA:A is going to be harder and more stimulating (in a rough way) than Rina.
>>
>>16373253
That sounds great then, especially since I don't see many people complain about it being a dick bullier like Lolinco and I was going for something slightly more gentle.

I also remembered thinking it was more thin and flimsy for some reason but it actually looks really firm and durable.
>>
Any opinions on the Puni Fuwa Mocchi 2000?
also, since I don't remember it being mentioned here, anyone have experience with myonahole.com? Their prices seem decent
>>
>>16373772
crtl+f
>>
>>16374002
I must be blind, I actually read most of the thread and never noticed the name. Sorry about that
>>
Want to get my first onahole, read the pastebin some days ago. Not sure which size to get.I am 6´2 length, 5´9 girth. Do the onahole need to be around the size as the penis or dont it matter.
>>
>>16373772
Anonymous are you me?
I was thinking of getting that too.
>>16377573
Why do you measure your dick in inches when the google doc is in cm?
>>
>>16377633
my bad, seen mostly inches on other boards. around 16cm length, 15cm girth.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.