[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earlier today I started reading Amaterasu's translation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cc.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
Earlier today I started reading Amaterasu's translation of Cross Channel.
I can't read Japanese but I can understand it listening.
So far the translation is fine, what the character's say is pretty much exactly what is written.

Maybe I'm not cultured enough to see the beauty in Tanaka Romeo's prose.
>>
Don't listen to fanboys.
>>
>>16330514
>I can't read Japanese but I can understand it listening.

No, you can't.
>>
>>16330706
Actually I can, I'm a halfie born in Japan, lived there and moved to America before I learned Kanji.
>>
Even if you can read Japanese, the "beauty" of someone's prose is something that takes way longer to appreciate. It can get disheartening to think how long it'll take to get to that level, even if reading and understanding the meaning of sentences etc. will likely come far sooner.

That's just my perspective as a gaijin learning the language though. If you have that much experience hearing it, you'll probably reach that level sooner.
>>
>>16330715
What does it feel like to be a cripple?
>>
>>16330831
What
How is he a cripple
>>
>>16330832
A mental cripple as far as Japanese goes.

Well, still better than an EOP like you, you have a point about that.
>>
>>16330837
What a stupid fuck. Nice assumption. I'm literally reading Akikuru right now.
>>
>>16330841
Wow I'm floored. You can read Watanabe's kindergarden-level Japanese. You just have to look up epic quantum mechanics terms, right?
>>
>>16330514
I mean for a start you're missing all non-voiced lines which is a significant portion of it. Not sure you can judge the quality of the writing like that
>>
>>16330865
Japanese is Japanese. EOPs can't read Japanese. You got blasted retard, go make a fool out of yourself elsewhere.
>>
>>16331509
t. DJT EOP
>>
>>16330514
The vn is a waste of time with shitty characters and nonexistant plot, so I don't buy that it's only bad because of translation bullshit. Made me hate retarded yanderes forever though, so I guess it had some impact.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.