[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, /jp/ I've Cleared all of the levels in Normal three

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Can't fucking play yet.png (591KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Can't fucking play yet.png
591KB, 640x480px
Fuck, /jp/
I've Cleared all of the levels in Normal three times now and it still doesn't unlock.
>>
>>16310730
You need to beat the one with the Aya ending
>>
All 6 routes (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)?
>>
>>16310765
Yeah
>>
>>16310759
Aya's in this?
How did I miss that?
>>
>>16310771
Were they all 1ccs? If they were and it still isn't unlocked then I'm stumped.
>>
>>16310765
It says that I've cleared everything except C2 and when I clear it a message pops up with Luna and a "Thanks for playing" sign.

Then when I go to check and C2 isn't cleared.
>>
>>16310777
This could be a bug where you clear one route and it records the result to a different route (ie, C2 goes to C1) due to restarting in-menu on stages 2 or 3. Always restart by going to the main menu, then selecting play again when you're not on stage 1 or the extra stage. That way you won't get this bug.

Check if you have two C1 clears maybe? That's the only thing I can think of it being.
>>
>>16310772
Uh, no idea why I thought the Aya ending was the requirement for the Ex Stage.

You need to 1cc everything on any difficulty.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.