[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://dagobah.net/flash/IOSYS_toho tsukitoro.swf Originall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: easymode.png (215KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
easymode.png
215KB, 600x455px
http://dagobah.net/flash/IOSYS_tohotsukitoro.swf

Originally published 10 years ago today.

Don't forget, you're here forever.
>>
Okkuseman will be 10 in a few months as well. Life sucks.
>>
File: overdrive_iosys_by_prayoshiale.gif (68KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
overdrive_iosys_by_prayoshiale.gif
68KB, 150x150px
I watched this before I ever knew what Touhou was.
>>
years of overexposure made me forget how catchy and fun this is
>>
>>16301886
Air Man ga Taosenai has about half a year, too.
>>
>>16301913
It really is nice when the popularity wave completely dies and you can come back a couple years later and remember why you enjoyed it at first.

Makes me start to question why I hang around random online communities when all they do is just run shit into the ground.
>>
>>16303378
Same.

I was on an airplane last week and was completely cut off from the Internet for four hours. I felt lost for a few minutes but eventually just opened up my laptop and decided to dig into part of my manga backlog.

It was like coming up for air. I wonder why I immediately went back to shitposting when I landed.
>>
I still genuinely enjoy a lot of these old Touhou things. I love Bad Apple all these years later too.
>>
>>16305154
Bad Apple frustrates me because it was the perfect opportunity to get people to appreciate PC-98 more and the only one that appears on it is Elly. Good song and video though.
>>
>>16303378
>>16305073
>>16305154
Also knowed as "nostalgia".
>>
I still hate IOSYS because I think their songs are shitty except FOE.
>>
>>16305187
Well your clearly a minority, given how popular they are/were.
>>
>>16305187
I hate the memes they spawned.
>>
>>16305200
In what? Otaku fandom? Touhou fandom? Not in general music lovers.
>>
IOSYS seems to do less touhou now than it did even 3 years ago.
>>
>>16305200
They are popular because of the video. The song itself isnt something that you will like that much to add it to your collection.
>>
>>16301886
Damn.
>>
>>16301865
>dagobah
sorry, but the /f/ autist in me gets triggered, use swfchan next time
>>
>>16305806
Fair point.
>>
>>16305187
I hate the fact that it completely ruined Doll Judgment for me. I can't listen to it without hearing the fucking shitty lyrics.
>>
>>16301865
God fuckin' damn I love the singer in this song. The way she goes through the ''easy modo'' segment really makes me want to pin her down and force my pathetic seed into her womb
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.