[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about alphes styles portraits? Do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

What do you think about alphes styles portraits?
Do you use them in your games?
>>
>>16292509
No.
>>
No.
>>
Is hating alphes' portraits just a meme, or what? I don't see the problem here. The art seems fine to me.
>>
>>16292546
They're fine for the games they were made for.
Modding them into the other games is just dumb, hence "No"
>>
>>16292509
They're singleplayer games. Do what you want to them and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you want to mod them in then go for it because no one will stop you or even see them.
>>
>>16292509
Non-canon
No
>>
I like that one Christmas mod for PCB that turns Chen into an Orange, Ran into a banana, and Yukari into an eggplant.
>>
>>16292509
>What do you think about alphes styles portraits?
Mostly terrible.
>Do you use them in your games?
Fuck no.
>>
File: Th135_Futo1.png (333KB, 692x708px) Image search: [Google]
Th135_Futo1.png
333KB, 692x708px
>>16292557
>They're fine for the games they were made for.
eh
>>
>>16292634
Is there any good reason why thcrap isn't detecting my EoSD and can't apply a patch on it?
It's the game that would need it the most, at that.
>>
>>16292807
It doesn't look like DTM has support for th06. I just checked his repo and the oldest game that has support for them is PCB. I think if you want portraits for EoSD you'll have to pack them into the .dats on top of the retexture (if you want that) manually. I think you can do it with thtk but I've never used it. thcrap doesn't even work with eosd for some reason, but you should still be able to detect it and launch.
>>
>>16292874
Weird, I just noticed but the EoSD I downloaded had a thcrap with it, even though I never boot it using that.
>>
File: 20161221105748_1.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161221105748_1.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
>>16292509
Ran greeting me at the door!
>>
>>16292546
The art itself is fine, it's just that it clashes with the overall design of the official games and looks too jarring to me to keep them patched in.
>>
>>16292509
I don't really like them. They're too high contrast for my tastes and they make all the girls kind of look the same.

Patching them into the shooters is downright heretical. Please don't talk to me if you do this.
>>
File: 2016-12-23 07_25_17-enemy6.png (30KB, 565x167px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-23 07_25_17-enemy6.png
30KB, 565x167px
Anyone else gets this after downloading the stuff?
This leads to really creepy glitches in-game.
>>
I like the shaky strokes and the fire shading. Huge improvement over the overly clean art most doujin games use
I wouldn't patch them into the official games
>>
>>16292731
alphes' portraits looked fine in IaMP and its "successors", so why were they so bad in HM?
>>
>>16301956
experimentation is a hell of a drug
the cover art for HM's OST was fine, though
also i thought IaMP sprites were generic and bad
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.