[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found out Touhou Musou Kakyou ep3 has been released for 3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: touhou musou kakyou 3.jpg (483KB, 1000x713px) Image search: [Google]
touhou musou kakyou 3.jpg
483KB, 1000x713px
>found out Touhou Musou Kakyou ep3 has been released for 3 months already
>4 years
>so long that pretty much none of wiki and database sites notices about the release
Is Touhou community deader than dead or what?

Anyway, Maikaze still managed to bring big name VAs back after 4 years. Inoue Kikuko is officially billed as Yukari.

>there will be ep4, the last episode
4 more years.
>>
File: 1456437847515.gif (16KB, 217x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456437847515.gif
16KB, 217x200px
>officially
No I think we can assume that people just don't give a shit.
>>
I've been searching but can find it, can you bring me any sub?
>>
>>16205886
Change "can" for "can't"
>>
Probably part of the problem is ops who just assume people who haven't been here for forty years automatically know what a touhou musou kakyou is and don't explain it so new people aren't brought in to replace the old people who don't care anymore
>>
>>16205921
If you haven't been here since the split, then you should not be here.
>>
>>16205886
Some anime hosting sites have it.
>>
No one cares for Touhou anymore, it's all Kancolle now
>>
>>16205979
And that's the sort of mentality that kills fanbases.
>>
>>16206271
Everything that is born should die. Preserving a corpse as some sort of zombie shell of its former self is no good.
>>
>>16205669
think of it like the Olympics, if they are on someplace, then we get an episode out of this series to watch.
>>
>>16206727
Then why make this thread?
>>
>>16207661
Touché.
>>
>>16205921
New people should learn to look up information themselves. There's hardly anything on /jp/ that cannot be explained by a query on google and/or warosu.

>>16206271
I'm pretty sure it's the reverse.
>>
>>16207661
I didn't make it.
>>
>>16205921
You don't know how to google something?

Really?
>>
>>16205921
Most of the information to get started is found on the wiki. There's no way to constantly redirect people to it (e.g. via sticky), however, since this is still /jp/ and not, let's say, /2hu/.
I agree with other opinions stating that if you want to know more, you can acquire said information easily.
However, the fact that everything is so "all over the place" as >>16206031 implies is what gives me autism. Even when using solutions like PMS, git and ubooquity to catalogue media, there's only so much one can find and do.
Like, I'll never be able to adequately curate my copy of the TLMC, let alone keep it up to date.
>>
>>16205979
>>16211865
>>16212241
>>16212819

At least one of you is OP or might as well be OP. You shouldn't ask "Is Touhou community deader than dead or what?" if you aren't willing to do basic things to grow the community. Why should anybody google something just because a random person made a thread about it? Why should anyone care about the words in the op with no context or explanation for them? If OP isn't welling to put in the effort, why should anyone else?
>>
>>16214365
>Why should anyone care about the words in the op with no context or explanation for them?

OP mentions an episode 3, a famous anime VA, and if you open the picture you can see Maikaze animation studio and a DVD logo. Doesn't take a genius to see what this is
>>
>>16206727
You know you can always jump ship right? If the fanbase is going in a direction you don't like, you can just quit it. I never understood this mentality of, "I don't like it anymore so it needs to die," when you can just go on your way and let the new fans enjoy something.
>>
>>16214365
Not OP but isn't /jp/ tiny anyway? So what?
>>
>>16214599
I dunno, but the things he's saying in his post make me think he's used to generals where every OP has a Pastebin full of information so that every retard feels welcome.

Also this thread made me check episode 3 since I never got around to watch it when it was released. The animation got really good and the groundhog day loop plot was enjoyable. There were some secondary-like details I didn't enjoy and I'm getting tired of the SDM but this was nice.
>>
>>16214674
>every OP has a Pastebin full of information so that every retard feels welcome.
Here is the problem; there are much fewer information about the episode 3 release than last episodes where 2hu was still at its prime.
>>
>>16214402
That's a stupid mentality.

There doesn't have to be one fanbase of something. One fanbase of something can be made and die and another one can be born. There's no need to pervert something that already exists.
>>
Did we get to hear more of Aoi Yuuki as Youmu?
>>
>>16218269
No, she's not on the third episode.
>>16215191
I was still able to easily find it on nyaa, but since it said it was just a YT rip I just watched it on Kissanime
>>
>>16205669
Isn't that the shitty anime style thing which wasted all it's money on VAs and had a plot which was random and characters keeping random emotes for faces for 2/3 the time and a SDM which makes no fucking sense for layout.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.