[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for help. See, back when I was in Japan, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: touhou dice.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
touhou dice.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I'm looking for help.
See, back when I was in Japan, I bought pic related at à Touhousai back in Kanazawa but now I'm back in my home country and I'd like more of those dice. Does anyone know what is the name of the guys who make those? I didn't inquire myself about this until it was too late.

Thank you
>>
>>16182163

Kenji Urada.
>>
>>16182163
http://www.akibaoo.com/GoodsList.jsp?category_id=&keyword=%E5%B9%BB%E6%83%B3%E9%AA%B0%E5%AD%90
>>
File: 1472246014403.jpg (31KB, 415x280px) Image search: [Google]
1472246014403.jpg
31KB, 415x280px
This isn't Touhou
>>
>>16187696
You're a godsend anon.
>>
>>16187875
The one on the left is clearly a sideways Reimu. Middle seems like Yuuka, and right is an upside-down Yuyuko.
>>
File: IMG_20160823_214456.jpg (522KB, 1775x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160823_214456.jpg
522KB, 1775x1328px
I found a bunch of them in August from Tokyo.

Fucking... I can't post the link to the map where I found it from because this piece of a shit site tells me "Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.".
>>
>>16198171
>>16187696
Actually now that I look at that Akibaoo link and checked where their store is from their website, that's exactly the place where I physically visited and bought them from.
>>
>>16198171
How do they feel? They don't feel like cheap light plastic dice do they?
>>
>>16198228
They're very similar to Chessex dice.
Ugh, I should have bought more of them. Akibaoo doesn't do international orders and I'm kinda reluctant to use a courier service after using it once. Just because it's pricy.
>>
>>16198234
What do the other sides look like?
>>
File: Cm2WD1nVYAARRVo.jpg orig.jpg (131KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cm2WD1nVYAARRVo.jpg orig.jpg
131KB, 900x1200px
>>16198245
Just regular pips from 2 through 6. The image is 1 pip. Here's a photo by someone else.
>>
>>16198171

Wow I am sorry for my first post shitpost. I actually really like how these look. I wish there was a gumball machine selling them around here.
>>
>>16188244
>right is an upside-down Yuyuko.
I thought it was unzan til I read your post.
>>
>>16198171
Damnit, OP here, you managed to get the Kaguya and Mokou ones. I asked the family of my gf to get some dice for me and send them by mail but those are out of stock.
So the guys who make those are from Tokyo I guess. Can you at least post the coordinates mmanually?

Still, I can't believe these are so expensive (that's 3 euro for a single die) when I bought those in the OP for 200 yen/piece.
>>
>>16199526
Akibaoo is just a general doujin store, but they had an entire floor for touhou stuff in Akiba. It's just a doujin circle who makes these touhou dice (幻想骰子). I'll try posting the link again...

Try as I might, it won't let me post the google map link, but you can find the google map link from akibaoo.com if you first click on the 店舗情報 (store information) at the bar at the top right, then scroll a bit down and click on the first [Google マップで確認] button.
>>
>>16198252
Really liking these.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.