[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the introduction of Clownpiece mean Cirno isn't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Does the introduction of Clownpiece mean Cirno isn't even the strongest fairy any more? Or are Hell fairies a different species from Gensokyo fairies entirely? Who would win a fight? Would (9) stand a chance against Murica-chan?
>>
"Species."
>>
Cirno is strong, i mean
look at GFW extra
>>
so, yeah, she can win
>>
>>16168506
Marisa was just going easy on her. Imagine if she was using lethal lasers!
>>
If she's purified, is she even a fairy anymore? She's probably not even immortal. Cirno is already near the border between fairy and youkai.
>>
We won't know until they fight.wait, did they fight already? I've been awaay from Touhou since many months
>>
Though I've heard both that bullet density and character placement(e.g. stage 3 midboss/boss vs. stage 5 etc.)is not neccessarily a canon indication of power(I've heard it was ZUN who said this)and that her torch gives her extra ability of some sort(though how much/to what end I couldn't say), what can be said with certainty is that Clownpiece is leagues ahead of Cirno in power going purely by the difficulty/density of bullets in the games.
>>
>>16168536
Cirno would just keep respawning until Marisa gave up.
>>
>>16168536
>lethal lasers!
Why would she try and kill poor cirno?
>>
>>16181351
She's a fairy, she'll be okay
>>
>>16168426
>Does the introduction of Clownpiece mean Cirno isn't even the strongest fairy any more?
Yes, pretty sure ZUN even confirmed it.

They should be the same sort of thing. That said, Clownpiece is technically a "lampad" or whatever.

>>16181272
Fairies aren't like Mokou. Don't they only respawn with the coming of a new day?
>>
>>16168426
so, if junko purify cirno she can beat clownpiece?
>>
File: 59729752_p1.png (1MB, 700x3000px) Image search: [Google]
59729752_p1.png
1MB, 700x3000px
>>16182382
the purification didn't make her any stronger, it made her more detestable to Lunarians (who flinch at wretch at "life")
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.