[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /jp/ feel about developers charging extra for ero c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1231251312.jpg (287KB, 711x918px) Image search: [Google]
1231251312.jpg
287KB, 711x918px
How does /jp/ feel about developers charging extra for ero content in visual novels?

https://denpasoft.com/shop/muv-luv-directors-cut-patch/
>>
Like I pirate VNs in the original Japanese and don't give a shit about English-only woes.

I will ask though, having never played MuvLuv: It seems like a fairly serious game, from what I've heard about it, the two that are about fighting aliens anyway. Where does the sex come in? Is it just out of nowhere and disjointed from the story?
>>
>>16162601
It certainly was out of nowhere in alternative. That being said I'll never forget it.
>>
What would be the point of a VN with no adult content? What would it even be? That's like Forza with no cars.
>>
Steam has been having developer censor titles. They sell the censored game at a reduced cost and have the patch sold for the cost of the reduction.

You're really just buying part of the original game. You're not paying as much for the original though.

For the most part that's honestly a better deal than censors in the past have been.
>>
>>16162521
Why don't you tell me? You created a thread so you need to say something.
>>
As long as they're discreet about it and don't plaster "ERO R18+ XXX PATCH" all over my bank statements.
>>
>>16162601

dont play muv-luv for the ero scenes because thats not where the payoff is and yes they are rare and somewhat disjointed
>>
is the steam version of MLA going to have the gore scenes censored?
>>
>>16166056
It doesn't have any reason to. There's tons of games on steam with extreme gore. There was one scene in mla with gore and minor nudity though so I can see that getting censored maybe, depending on how prude they want to be about the release.
>>
>>16166093
My understanding is that the original all-ages version of the game also cuts out/down the gore scenes, so I'm curious if they're just going to take that wholesale or add in the violent parts to the Steam release.
>>
>>16166110
well we probably are going to get the censored version then. Everybody is so afraid of releasing stuff on steam.
>>
Anything for Meiya's glorious uncensored pussy
>>
>>16170379
>with mosaics

Nevermind. What's the fucking point? Uncensored CGs are literally the reason people play localised VNs besides being in English
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.