[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Utaite thread Utaite: (歌い手) is a Japanese term for people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Flower_Rail.png (460KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Flower_Rail.png
460KB, 500x500px
Utaite thread
Utaite: (歌い手) is a Japanese term for people who cover previously released songs and post them on Nico Nico Douga and YouTube under the utattemita category. The term "utaite" is unique to Nico Nico Douga singers.
>>
>>16153437

riveting
>>
Hanatan vs alfakyun? Which has the better deeper voice?
>>
>>16154851
I don't know but Hanatan indeed has tons of vocal range. She's versatile.
>>
Anyone know who sung this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZX3DvYqKQ
>>
>>16165137
peЯoco, original nico douga: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24427518
>>
>>16165237
Thanks! but damn, the quality is kinda bad. I can hear static.
>>
What year would you consider to be the peak of utaite popularity so far?

I don't really follow the scene outside of saving my favorite song cover versions, so the only impression I have of them is how they are hated by people on the vocaloid general; mostly, I assume, because they tend to make song writers reallocate their efforts into writing for human singers over vocaloids, but possibly other reasons as well.
>>
I myself don't follow the utaite scene closely, but I would guess that peak of utaite popularity is close to the peak of vocaloid popularity, since a lot, if not most of the popular utaites got big covering vocaloid songs. Anyway, it seems that right now the utaite scene is declining, as well as the vocaloid scene, maybe becouse of the consequent lack of songs to be covered.

>so the only impression I have of them is how they are hated by people on the vocaloid general
Those are the purist waifu fags. A lot of people love both the utaite and vocaloid scenes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.