[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite IDOLM@STER song, and which rendition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: syugou_1020.png (1MB, 1020x652px) Image search: [Google]
syugou_1020.png
1MB, 1020x652px
What's your favorite IDOLM@STER song, and which rendition of it is your favorite?
>>
it's hard to pick one single favourite, but if I were to go with one I'd pick Mitsumete by Yukiho and Takane
>>
I'm not really into im@s very much, but I like Orange Sapphire the most. The version with like 5 different idols.

https://a.pomf.cat/xzxcry.mp3
>>
Memories solo by Minami
>>
File: 8586-1213898105.jpg (300KB, 1384x1384px) Image search: [Google]
8586-1213898105.jpg
300KB, 1384x1384px
Inferno, by Yukiho v1 and Chihaya.

Chihaya version is good too but I think the duet really showcases Yukiho's voice.
>>
I'm pretty certain there are more than four (4) people in /jp/ interested in idolmaster music, and I intend to find them.
>>
>>16140713
I like them but I never really listen to them outside the game versions. I don't really have a favorite song though.
>>
Do-Dai
Choco Fondue
Princess Snow White
>>
Sora
The world is all one
Nijiiro Miracle

Too many to choose from!
>>
>>16136038
hotel moonside by Kanade Hayami
Osanpo Camera by Takamori Aiko
and all Ranko themes
>>
I'm a big fan of 'I'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6IJOtc1yiw
>>
Rebellion by Hibiki
Melted snow 961 ver.
And all 3 of the Tip Taps Tip covers
>>
>>16147009
Great taste, anon!
>>
How much of a secondary am I if I've only listened to some of the music and never played any of the games?
>>
>>16147286
Even if you played the games, if you don't know Japanese, you never really played them. Just pick up one of the translated ones.
>>
>>16147286
It's fine if you haven't played the games, a lot of fans haven't played the games either and some have only been exposed to the mobage. If you wanna get into it just watch the anime and there's also tons of imas manga around
>>
>>16136038
go my way
the world is all one
ready
masterpiece
the song in MA2 sung by iori and ami with different style
hibiki's nada soso
haruka's MA2 cover with longass name
>>
File: IMG_20161122_134123.jpg (25KB, 286x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161122_134123.jpg
25KB, 286x322px
Master artist 4 when?
>>
I'm a filthy secondary so my range is very limited.

I like edeN, Music, and SMOKY THRILL (but only if Iori does the big "ooh"). I also sometimes listen to Alright when I feel like I need to cheer up.

I know there's a giant torrent of compiled iM@S songs out there, but I have this weird autistic tendency where I don't feel like I deserve to get into the songs until I have a proper experience playing the games.
>>
Jitensha HOUSE version by Makoto
I'm so free by Miki and Azuza
Though all the PERFECT IDOL stuff is really good to me.
>>
>>16145304
Yeah me too.

I also like that one song where they all rap poorly and it sounds stupid because it makes me giggle. Maybe it was on the Master of Master cd? All the cds have dumb names like that so I could be wrong.
>>
>>16150384
>I also like that one song where they all rap poorly and it sounds stupid because it makes me giggle.
Do you mean Honey Heatbeat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvBpRB14P3E
>>
How could anybody forget America's national anthem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfkqS_cyMgo
>>
I've always liked Little Match Girl a lot. Overmaster as well.
>>
Anzu no Uta.

I think they have some Christmas-y songs that I like but Anzu no Uta is something special.
>>
>>16151048
Seinaru yoru ni is a Christmas song sung by Hibiki, Takane, Miki I'm not sure if you heard it yet but it sounds good
>>
>>16151456
Large Size Party is my favorite xmas im@s song.
>>
>>16152869
I like that one too, a trio of Takane, Azusa, and Chihaya will always sound good
>>
>>16150528
No, but that one's alright too I guess. The one I remember was on some stupid master collection something or other and I don't think it was in any of the games.
>>
Little Match Girl with Yukiho
Arcadia by Chihaya
Romantic Now by Miria
Anything Ranko makes
>>
>>16147009
I forgot to list some more
Dream
Bokutachi no resistance
Insane Game
Kazaguruma cover by Hibiki
Overmaster
Hibiki singing Tonari ni... (tfw no master version T-T)
Hatsukoi ~Isshou Kataomoi no Sakura
Trial Dance
Relation
edeN
M@sterpiece club bossa nova rearrange mix
Pon de Beach
Yakusoku
Little match girl with Hibiki or Azusa
I want
And I'm sure I'm forgetting like 30 more
>>
File: Takane HR8f.jpg (113KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Takane HR8f.jpg
113KB, 640x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGbnigA-AMM
>>
>>16155108
Danketsu?
>>
>>16137687
I like memories with Minami replaced by Ranko
>>
Shiny Smile is probably the song I listen to most, so I suppose it's my favorite.
>>
>>16168110
Do you like the remixes?
>>
>>16168564
I haven't heard them, at least to my memory. I should probably peruse all those albums of remixes one day.

What are they even released in relevance to? Game promotions? Random events?
>>
>>16169263
Rem@ster-A is in THE IDOLM@STER MASTER SPECIAL 05. Rem@ster-B is in the album of the same series with Takane and Yukiho.
>>
This thread reminded me to listen to i again.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.