[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a wallpaper for Eiren because she's beautiful and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: eiren arrows.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eiren arrows.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I made a wallpaper for Eiren because she's beautiful and intelligent!

But that's not all!
>>
File: eiren checkerboard.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eiren checkerboard.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
It was so simple, I felt like I should try pushing it. I wanted to do something with her checkerboard style, but I don't really like how this one came out.

Maybe someone else will?
>>
File: eiren planetarium.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eiren planetarium.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Finally, I just stuck her in front of this neat background.

That's all for today!
>>
Thanks, I like all the wallpapers.
But I like the second and third the best, they have more to catch the eye!

Yes, Eirin is quite beautiful and intelligent! She has charm.
>>
good job, I'll use these on my desktop and probably my laptop
>>
I like the last one a lot, thanks!
>>
>>16118718
Why don't you match the size of the checkerboard to the arrows? They don't necessarily have to be square tiles.
>>
Eirin
>>
I like your first wallpaper.

The other two seem too "busy" As in, the second one has too many warm colors.

Your work is always appreciated
>>
Your wallpapers suck, loser.

Stop posting your crap here. There are wallpaper boards dedicated for this.

Go spam your kuso shit there.
>>
>>16120998
Woha there anon, this is could hurt someone's feelings you know? Why do you bully??
>>
>>16121013
I'm tired of this guy spamming the board with his tasteless shit.
He's bumping good threads off page 10 for this crap all the time.
>>
The third one's the best.
Thanks, wallpaper man!
>>
>>16120998
>>16121042
You seem angry. How about visiting Eirin's office later for some tranquilizers and a cyanide pill?
>>
>>16121074
How about you throw yourself in front of a moving truck?
>>
File: ruhroh.jpg (499KB, 802x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ruhroh.jpg
499KB, 802x1024px
Eirin is my favourite hu. Thanks again, wallpaper bloke.

I like the first one the most, but the others are really neat. Thanks again for spreading the word on the Doctor's beauty and radiance.
>>
File: 1431834880160.jpg (171KB, 563x881px) Image search: [Google]
1431834880160.jpg
171KB, 563x881px
>>16121042
>>16121332
And you think rudeness will get the result you strive for? People are more likely to oppose than to support. If you want to achieve something, do not estrange the neutral observer, as they are the only ones that you can convince to side with you.
>>
>>16120998
>>16121042
>>16121332
Honestly, what do you expect to gain from making posts like this? Such a vitriolic tone is completely uncalled for, not to mention out of place on /jp/. Please strive to make more constructive posts in the future.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.