[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels bad when your favorite japanese streamer commits suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: 1Lj6bQZ.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1Lj6bQZ.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Feels bad when your favorite japanese streamer commits suicide T_T
RIP hatoya-san, eternally present in our memories.
>>
some music for contemplation of our fallen friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZvC4MRPbN8
>>
File: v leave.jpg (40KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
v leave.jpg
40KB, 280x320px
>>
>>15989636
even for 4chan, you should shut up and pay respect when it's time to pay respect.
>>
press F to pay respects
>>
I wish every videogame streamer and /v/ "personality" would kill themselves. I'd pay good fucking money to watch markiplier and jacksepticeye off themselves live
>>
>>15989657
Hatoya-san wasn't a video game streamer, and even if he was, it's far from western practices, please don't be rude, you child.
>>
>>15989628

that's just how JP say they feel like quitting someinthg
>>
>>15989671
Hatoya-san was a good man compared to others, he will not suffer long in hell like Obama will.
May he rest in peace now.
>>
Is this him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC0KLdOMEmM
>>
>>15989736
yes, but younger him, maybe 2-3 years ago, not sure.
And that video made me teary eyed... poor soul T_T
>>
>>15989764
Where are you people coming from?
Go back to /a/.
>>
he was a coward
>>
wow poor hatoya... RIP

I cant belive that, even reading the note, this world is putrid, is like the shit under my shoes, hatoya-san know that and he decide to put end....

I dont know what to say but he entertain us just a bit.. so he deserves respect.
>>
File: 1446382904285.jpg (236KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446382904285.jpg
236KB, 1080x1080px
>>15989628
>commits suicide
I will sound like edgy kid but, why should I feel sorry for him?
>>
who?
>>
Suicide is not a bad thing, you should be envious of him and glad he escaped.
>>
>>15990283
>Suicide is not a bad thing
>what is hell?
>>
>>15990284

Something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>15990293
So why you didn't kill yourself?
>>
Who?

>T_T
Get out of /jp/.
>>
>>15990296
Not him, but I don't have any tools for making a portal to gensokyo. That's why people are still on /jp/, right?
>>
>>15990332
Ropes aren't that expensive
>>
>>15989628
Are you even sure he's dead and not just seeking attention?
>>
>>15989628
Someone translate this text in notepad.
>>
>>15990537
tl;dr: brb gensokyo kthxbye
>>
His troubles are over now.
>>
Those fingernails are disgusting...
>>
>>15989628
What did he use as a mean to go to Gensokyo?
I can only read nicotine on the label
>>
>>15991583
I think you answered your own question
>>
>>15989628
From that note I gather that his reason for suicide was that people were mean to him on the internet. He's an idiot and death was the right choice for him.

Here's a video from a bygone era, where the internet was a lot edgier, but it's relevance is still the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZiRT8Nwkk
>>
His suicide note for anyone interested: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s172/sh/0418ff9f-8c14-49b3-bac7-50312536ddbd/42c769d1fd25dce8

you can use google translate if you're a normie.

Also this is the video he refers to in his note: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29846052

i think this is what pushed him to the suicide.
the guy in the vid was telling him to kill himself and called him names, and i felt so worthless, imagine how much worse Hatoay-san felt.
People like that scum deserve to burn in hell.
>>
>>15991671
I disagree that bullying is impossible on the internet. But it's hard to know how far it went or how systemic it was. If it's akin to calling someone and making death threats, it's too far and something that would cause anyone worry.

I understand that in SKorea the problem also had the personal connection, so people who the bullied the person irl also did it online, and the person knew it.

I definitely agree with his end note though, people have to be able to handle adversity, this goes to trigger warnings and safe spaces and all that very well. I'm sensitive to people's troubles and I will not make a dark joke about mother to someone who I know just lost his/hers, but too much is too much.
>>
>>15991677
>if you're a normie
And what if you just don't know Japanese?
>>
>>15991671
>>15991816
Just shows how some people just can't take the heat.

And if cyber bulling caused this guy to suicide, just imagine how the fuck will he be able to survive in the real world. I'm guessing he was a shut-in before the suicide?

Just fucking sad really.
>>
>>15991671
You aren't quite bright for not understanding how bullying works into pushing someone to despair to the point of totally destroying their self esteem. Probably you've been witness or participated into bullying but don't even realized it. For the bullies it's always a game (that includes 30 year old tards like the one in that video).

Even officials who work in the school system usually played it down when they have to deal with cases of bullying. "It was just a one time fight (even if there were previous notifications)", "They were just playing and It just went out of hands", "He is an introverted (it's the bullied fault)". Real quotes from the actual people whose job is to manage education in a one million population area.

Only once in my life I've met one teacher that was able to perceive the bullying of the whole class towards one poor sob. And even then what he did was very limited but at least stopped the most physical shameless aggressions and maintained the class on a lash, showing them the perversion of such actions. ALL the other teachers through whole middle school have always chosen to ignore bullying. And when it bit them back, the corporatism showed was so strong that management would back up the teachers in the end.

But that was 20 years ago and it's changed quite a lot during this time. Are things still the same in your country? I think it's independent of being a 1st world or 3rd world country. Societies that have chosen to ignore this are just not worth dealing with in my book.

A bully.
>>
>>15991963

someone give this dweeb a wedgie stat
>>
>>15992008
Don't think you'll escape hell's punishment, the blood of the bullied are on your hands.
>>
>>15990284
You believe in hell? Not really surprising coming from greentext-kun.
>>
>>15991856
He wouldn't. Bullying in the workplace is even worse.
>>
Kuso thread. Why is this still up? People kill themselves everyday, so why should we care about this guy in particular? If you can't handle negative attention or "cyber bullying" why would you put yourself out into the public eye by streaming? OP I think you should follow this guy's example.
>>
File: close your eyes haha.png (20KB, 464x212px) Image search: [Google]
close your eyes haha.png
20KB, 464x212px
ITT
>>
>>15992212
Because some of us don't have any friends or family and the only social contact and family is the internet.

You'd never understand, kuso person.
Burn in hell.
I'd say 2 days of burning agony should be enough for justice.
>>
>>15991671
What a fucking tool.
I couldn't last 40 seconds
>>
>>15991963
if you take something a bully says to you,
someone who knows nothing about you,
has never played a part in your life,
doesn't know your name or your birthday, etc.
you're a pussy.
a big fat fucking pussy who takes random stranger's opinions into their personal every day life and creates some insecurity based of what other people other than the ones who you should trust or whom you love think.
>>
I don't get why people kill themselves over other people's opinions like that's something horrible to go through.

Simply ignore others inputs, continue with your life and make it better by your god damn self.

No need to depend on social contact, get a job and make friends. It's not impossible to find someone as socially awkward as you or socially creepy.
There's a doppleganger for everyone.

That's besides the point.

Try living in a place where people get raped, tortured, beat for being a different religion, race, or just having a different opinion in third world countries like Brazil, Pakistan etc.

You wouldn't last a fucking day and the people who do endure that don't just off themselves.
Know why? They're not little bitches.

Japs are too sensitive, even Thai's are tougher than you all.
If they kill themselves it's more of a muder-suicide deal.
>>
>>15991816
For a start, stop using twitter, facebook or stream anything using your real name/handle that can tie them back up to you.

How the fuck can anyone bully you if they dont know you?
I get bully all the time at /jp/ but I always start with a clean slate at on my next anonymous. Nobody know that I am actually the other shitposter from that other thread.
>>
>>15994918
That is the good advice, but realistically many people have some sort of internet presence. Facebook has what, 2 billion users?

I would be able to shrug off people shitting on me if I had a YouTube channel where I'm recognizable or some other stupid thing like that... so long as I also have people that like what I do (which is probably almost always the case anyway). If the majority were against me... that would be hard to deal with. But in that case one should probably stop and think about what they're doing wrong. Remember, majority... not a few assholes that don't seem to have anything better to do.
>>
File: _hatoya.png (39KB, 585x397px) Image search: [Google]
_hatoya.png
39KB, 585x397px
lel
>>
>>15994884
you don't seem to take at all into consideration how damaging bullying is to the social standing and image of the victim
>>
>>15999496
Translate?
>>
>>15999570
You seriously can't read Japanese of this level?
>>
>>15999593
/djt/ on /a/ is trash and I cant afford language classes
>>
>>15999619
Most of those kanji are top 500, and 未遂 is the only word there I can picture someone not knowing, if they were a month or two in or something.

You seem to just be making really dumb excuses for your own laziness.
>>
>>15999496
Wait, so it was just an attempted suicide?
>>
>>15999635
You expect people to know 500 kanji and all the words they're used in after a month or two of studying?
>>
>>15999696
Those words, and those kanji? Yeah, 2 months is a pretty reasonable estimate.
>>
File: 1463223193543.png (115KB, 224x309px) Image search: [Google]
1463223193543.png
115KB, 224x309px
>>15999496
It's always funny when retards like OP sperg out about some irrelevant streamfag, defend him with generic "u just dun understand him!!!"-tier replies and in the end you get this.

OP, he's alive so you can go back to sucking his dick
>>
>>15999707
I would say it would depend on how much free time someone can put into studying.
>>
>>15999721
Don't post my wife ever again
>>
>>15999728
If you don't have an hour free a day, learning a language isn't for you.
>>
>>15999570
>>15999696
He's basically apologized to everyone and police and telling them he's okay now

Those are very commonly used words there, 500 kanji in 2 month is nothing to be honest
>>
>I hope the internet becomes more censored as a result of my death
>There should be action taken against people who say mean things on the internet

I don't follow streamers but holy shit that suicide note, what a raging faggot. If I had made fun of this guy and he killed himself I'd wear it as a fucking badge of honor. I hope his death was a slow and painful one, if he actually died and isn't just an attention whore that is.

In all seriousness though, people like this go against everything 4chan stands for, if you feel bad for this guy either you can't read the moonspeak or you really should not be here.
>>
>>15999496
And what do you fucking know. KYS for real this time faggot, 氏ねじゃなくて死ねよカス早く自殺しろ
海外の掲示板でさえ叩かれてどんな気分?
>>
>>15991816
>>15991963
>>15992052
>>15994918
>>15999553
>cyber bullying
ayy lmao
>>
>>15999917
>toxic
Douse yourself in gasoline and set a firework off in your rectum, you waste of oxygen.
>>
>>15999944
damn
>>
File: 1309423670566.png (63KB, 419x296px) Image search: [Google]
1309423670566.png
63KB, 419x296px
>>15999944
Sugoi post
>>
>>15990284
Lmao
>>
File: togo.jpg (272KB, 1440x1895px) Image search: [Google]
togo.jpg
272KB, 1440x1895px
Did she commit a proper sudoku like a true Japanese samurai?

If not, who cares.
>>
>>16000175
But that was fake
>>
File: 出ていけ.png (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
出ていけ.png
148KB, 500x500px
>>15991847
>>
>haha how the fuck could you actually feel sad about something haha pussy just stop being sad you stupid faggot
That's not how it works you retard. It's your place to stop being a piece of shit human being. If you do something bad you'rew to fucking blame for it, it's not the fault of the person you were treating like shit. Stop trying to justify being a walking piece of trash with your >hurrdurr it's your fault you were impervious to my attacks, not mine for attacking you.

That's not how anything works, ever. The universe runs on cause and effect, if you cause something you are, in fact, completely to blame for it.
>>
>>15989628

Literally who ?

>favorite japanese streamer

Do us all a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>15999707
Not op, but studying japanese at the moment. What's the best way to learn the grammar?
>>
>>16000804
>What's the best way to learn the grammar?
Consulting at the right places and not on random threads on /jp/.
>>
File: crying.gif (983KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
983KB, 400x225px
>>15989736
Damn. This just gave me a really sad feel.

Owashit! KINGU CUPP!
>>
>>16000804
Reading?
>>
>>15999721
I've seen this kind of stuff happen in the West but I guess Japan is the same way.

Small world, I guess.
>>
>>15991583
nicotine is a very potent toxin in large amounts. It's only present in tobacco in trace amounts, you'll die of everything else in a cigarette before you die from the nicotine. On the other hand, if you have pure nicotine, less than a gram of it will kill you.
>>
>>16000858
>>16000948
Wow so helpful!
>>
>>16001061
You're welcome my friend.
>>
>>15999496
OP BTFO
>>
>>16001061
Stop being ironic, m8. Reading is really good advice if you want to learn language.
>>
>>15999593
Not everyone studies Japanese
>>
>>16004186
The only time I could see this being the case is if you're a 70 year old kanken 1 tier expert, but even then you'd be passively learning the occasional word every year or so.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.