[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm asking here since the wiki is lacking and there is like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 256px-TouhouLabyrinth2[1].png (219KB, 256x356px) Image search: [Google]
256px-TouhouLabyrinth2[1].png
219KB, 256x356px
I'm asking here since the wiki is lacking and there is like 0 active discussion anymore.
How should I be earning money in this game? I barely get any mats and and when i do its only 1 of and I cant sell or sells for like 10g.
Also what party setup did you guys end up using? Right now I'm using Reimu(Str/Mag), Marisa(Mag), Kogasa(Str) and Cirno(Mag)
>>
>>15974205
Haha, you sure trolled us! What a trollmaster you are!
>>
Rinnosuke, Komachi, and Nazrin all help with farming because they all have passive money and item drop rate boosts. The best way to farm is to just find a floor and fight on it for as long as possible to build up the bonuses. If you run into TP issues try using Reimu's skill where she restores their TP at the end of battle.
>>
>>15974393
oh Reimu has TP skills? I was using cirno's one that reduces the amount that you lose when you get hit so i can last longer.
>>
>>15974422
Sorry I was mistaken, Reimu has MP restoring skills, Sanae has TP restoring skills.
Both are still good for grinding though.
>>
What sub equipment should I be making at Nitori's place?
>>
>>15974701
One that adds a shitton of stats and gives resistances to the boss of the floor.
>>
Do high consecutive chains battle with Nazrin and Rinnosuke in the party (active for more bonus if possible), not necessarly the highest floor you have access to but one where you can clear trash quickly and get a good party rotation for mp, at 15+ chains if you have enough strenghts left go beat a near foe (without leaving ofc), good early spot is 5f with the 2 serpents and the siren foes close.
>>
>>15974990
forgot to mention motk thread is still active
>>
>>15974184
You get money from battles. As others said, Rinnosuke, Komachi, and Nazrin can help. You also get a bonus from consecutive battles, and a constant bonus from certain key items (violent rupee I think). The most important thing is to just not run away from battles if you can help it. Maybe go back a few floors and beat up some easy FOEs too.

Don't sell mats. They're usually more valuable for crafting.

The real question is what do you even need that money for? If library levels because you're stuck on a boss, changing your strategy might be a better option. Just to be certain, you do realize that you can have a party of 12, right?

Don't buy equipment; you'll probably just get it for free eventually. Only exception is the sake, but that's a waste until floor 12 or something, because you need 3 types, and Suika's third appearance is fairly late in the game.
>>
Does anybody know when the expansion disk is supposed to come out?
>>
>>15975018
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.