/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I doubt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I doubt /a/, /v/, or /vr/ would be interested. Recently I took the time and read about the Yume Koujou event from 1987 in Japan since I was interested in why there was a whole game made about it. After having found out what took place there and what it stood for I feel as though something like that should happen again, there was so much new technology there and innovative thinking put behind it, and the message it had was very prominent even today. I know it sounds really stupid but I thought it was worth sharing or to get other people's opinions on it.
>>
Super Mario Bros 2.
>>
>>15970351
That too, another reason it was great.
>>
Wasn't it some kind of science fair made by or for FujiTV or something like that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp2omDOo67A

Such photorealistic graphics in 1987... Absolutely brilliant.
>>
>>15970364
It was but it was very ahead of it's time and had a very good message of worldwide acceptance of other cultures (not the SJW defention either, like actual care) and peace. Again, it sounds stupid but I really liked the idea behind it.

>>15970401
Exactly, I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but a lot of things that were shown there are now commonplace.
>>
>>15970475
It's not sarcasm, anon, it's a good old-fashioned jocularity.

And games like that never became commonplace, and that's a fucking disgrace.
>>
File: Shy_Guy.png (11KB, 262x324px) Image search: [Google]
Shy_Guy.png
11KB, 262x324px
Don't know much about the source material but these are the best mario enemies.
>>
>>15970555
>And games like that never became commonplace, and that's a fucking disgrace.

Really? Seems like a huge space issue. Might as well just have bumper cars at that point.
>>
>>15970988
>Seems like a huge space issue.
That's easily solved by further miniaturization.
>>
>>15971944
Things acceleration and friction don't scale very well to that size. Also, ramming against the walls like in any racing game would mean constant need for maintenance (one of the reasons pinball is so rare nowadays).
>>
>>15970401
That's fucking genius.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.