[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever been to an "Otsukimi Festival"? T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Oct-15-Otsukimi_WEB-768x686.jpg (205KB, 768x686px) Image search: [Google]
Oct-15-Otsukimi_WEB-768x686.jpg
205KB, 768x686px
Has anyone ever been to an "Otsukimi Festival"?

There's one happening near me in Dallas, looks and sounds like something that would be fun:
http://crowcollection.org/ai1ec_event/otsukimi-at-klyde-warren-park/?instance_id=

Anyone going to this by chance? I'd love to go, and it's on my birthday but I'd be going by myself which would be lame. Plus I don't really like being out of the house, especially alone.

Any of you guys ever go to one of these things? Are they worth going to, even alone?
>>
>>15966876
I'm guessing that's a no, then?

I probably won't go, it'll probably be stupid.

:(
>>
>>15973683
You still have time, just go.

>a chance to adopt your own rabbit with The Bunny Burrow Rabbit Rescue.
Don't you want one of Tewi's friends/minions/spies to keep you company?
>>
>>15966876
Sounds like fun, live music is always great. You don't have to feel weird about being alone when you're watching a performance, too. Have a happy birthday, Anon.
>>15975354
That's adorable.
I have two pet bunnies and theyre fantastic pets.
They need a lot of attention though, more like dogs than cats.
>>
>>15975471
I miss the pet rabbit I had. I recently have been seeing a released pet rabbit outdoors when I walk my dogs. He's a very pretty white.
>>
>>15976561
Losing a pet is hard. What kind of rabbit did you have?
I hope the white one finds a home. I adopted one of mine who was a stray and she had so much personality! A very happy old lady.
>>
>>15976745
Netherland dwarf. We found him on the side of a road in a park, next to a bag of chips. The chips and rabbit were probably left by the same person. He was a cutie, but shy.
We gave him away three years later after my sister developed allergies to rabbits.
>>
I went last night anon, it wasn't anything special. The dango and music performances were good though. <spoiler>It was also my birthday too?? </spoiler>
>>
Dang, I work in Dallas very close to Klyde Warren park. I would have loved to have gone.
>>
>>15978607
Happy late birthday, anon.

>>15978800
Well the website said it was put on by the Japan-America Society of Dallas/Fort Worth. Maybe they do other events like this. I've never heard of that society, so I guess I can look them up now and see what they do during the year.
>>
>>15976810
How cute!
Sorry to hear that. Netherland dwarves can be standoffish as a breed.
>>
>>15978607
It's better to go out than to not go out and regret it!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.