[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why who's that lovely lady with the pink drills hair on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Why who's that lovely lady with the pink drills hair on the right who has been nice enough to join us?
>>
Those kinds of desks bother me so much, you're either really far away from the monitor or you can't reset your mouse position because you hit the table.
>>
>>15828025
It's not that bad, except one really bad thing is the rolling mechanism that slides out the keyboard and mouse broke a while ago, I had to find a piece of plastic that broke off something else to replace the little wheel that broke off, leaving the metal hole it was in a bit bent.
>>
>>15828025
Have you considered getting a higher DPI mouse? I haven't had to lift my mouse to bring it back to center in years.
>>
>>15828079
I have a g502 which goes up to something silly like 12kDPI but I like it better low.
Also I finally remembered who the girl is, her name is Kasane!
>>
File: 1449558310287.gif (3MB, 300x472px) Image search: [Google]
1449558310287.gif
3MB, 300x472px
>>15827982
Teto?
>>
Since you have one in the first place and made a thread focused on your room I doubt you care, but facebook image filenames tie directly into your account so anyone can find out your name and location with a copy-paste.
>>
>>15830096
seriously? how?
>>
does anyone know a good way to prop up these dolls? They keep sliding when I put something behind them.
>>
I want a Teto fumo so bad. I have her nendo.
>>
>>15830598
they made a fumo of her?
>>
>>15830603
I just call all Gift plushies fumos.
>>
File: asdf.png (182KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
182KB, 500x398px
>>15830547
My intention was to warn OP and not to dox him. I greatly loathe the presence of social media people on /jp/, but I'm not going to be evil about it.
>>
>>15830640
holy shit, wow.
>>
>>15830640
and yeah my facebook name and location aren't even my real name and location, but whatever, I know hackers can find out a lot about you if they want. kinda sad to think that that should even be something one would have to worry about.
>>
>>15830652
>looking up an image on a publicly posted resource is hacking
Please stay and go.
>>
>>15830657
No, I mean if hackers wanted to find out my real name and location even though my facebook doesn't actually have that on there then they probably could, is what I meant.
>>
File: 1473474917639.jpg (110KB, 594x838px) Image search: [Google]
1473474917639.jpg
110KB, 594x838px
>>15830652
>posting on normiebook
>>
>>15830699
I need mindless ways to pass the time, what do you want me to read hardcore novels all day? I'd fall asleep lol. Not that I feel the need to defend myself against your comment, but I'm just saying you don't really know what you're talking about. I don't even know anyone in person on facebook, you can follow a ton of science pages on it, and I wouldn't even have a source of news if I didn't use facebook.
>>
>>15830662
The only way they would find out about your personal information is if you willingly posted it in a public space. They aren't doing any "hacking".
>>
>>15830718
apparently people can find that stuff with just an IP. I've seen people do it on steam.
>>
>>15830699
Take your frog and greentext abuse back to /r9k/.
>>
>>15830716
Wikipedia, Wikinews, and Google news are news sources.
Science is found on real science journal pages.
Sleep and reading are both good.
>>
>>15827982
Facebookfag and uses the in-site catalogue.
Truly terrible.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.