[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkA TfV2Olz0 B-but where di

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: foodie qt.png (668KB, 856x439px) Image search: [Google]
foodie qt.png
668KB, 856x439px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkATfV2Olz0

B-but where did the food go?
>>
I hate her because some of her videos shows that she butchers perfectly good food.
>>
File: CsL9nu8UIAA3p5S[1].jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CsL9nu8UIAA3p5S[1].jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
shes just the best
>>
>>
>>15830866
>>
Her smile makes me smile everytime. It's like a girlfriend I don't have.
>>
Why doesn't she weigh a million pounds?
>>
>>15830911
nippon magic
>>
>>15827295
2 Million already? i remember when I subbed and she only had 200k
>>
>>15830911
She has a messed up stomach, the food basically slides right through her.

Think of the worst shit you've ever taken, now add to that an ineffectual digestive system and a couple thousand extra calories-worth of weight.
>>
>>15827325
I hate it when she makes desserts because of that
they're always like 3 ingredients and look really bad
she seems like a nice person though
>>
I wonder if she like to get fucked in the ass repeatedly and roughly until her colon prolapses and have it pumped full of hot sticky cum creating a flesh cannolli.
>>
File: 7947426_f260.jpg (12KB, 260x347px) Image search: [Google]
7947426_f260.jpg
12KB, 260x347px
>>15830899
>Her smile makes me smile everytime. It's like a girlfriend I don't have.

lol Loser. At least I have a real girlfriend and she's a real beauty. Here's her pic, you peons better not be jacking off to her!
>>
As much as I love eating, that amount seems like a lot of pain in the arse to prepare and actually eating it. Additionally, spending so much on food. Though with Youtube money that shouldn't be a problem, I guess.
>>
>>15838758
Seems like a nice problem to have honestly.
>>
>>15838758
My dream is to have Yuka shit on me after she eats her hugest meal.
>>
I don't see her stalker translater reply to her vids looking for validation anymore.
>>
>>15830869
I can masturbate to this.
>>
Please, fuck off.
>>
>>15838798
There's a video where she makes brownies from a box, saying wow so easy, everybody can make them if they have this boxed mix at home...like there's a huge effort behind brownies and the ingredient list is so outlandish. They probably pay her to endorse these boxed things, but still, how can you be this transparent? I like her videos, but that one was just so fucking dumb.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.