[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Various things happened, and you've been given custody of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Various things happened, and you've been given custody of a Class-A war criminal.

It's been a strange weekend for everyone, just roll with it.
>>
File: 13860285494657.jpg (23KB, 415x247px) Image search: [Google]
13860285494657.jpg
23KB, 415x247px
But why is she a criminal?
>>
I'd ask her to politely kill me so at least I could die at the hands of a cute girl
>>
>>15820258
Sort of ironic given that a number of ships that the Kancolles are based off of committed real life war crimes during WW2
>>
>>15820339
Me too
>>
File: Cr6tu5lUsAAG_PF.jpg (106KB, 436x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Cr6tu5lUsAAG_PF.jpg
106KB, 436x1199px
>>15820352
They all committed war crimes.
>>
>>15820352
In the Kancolleverse it's the heroic IJN fighting against literal monsters who were all but expressly stated to be the US until they ran out of boats to slut up and had to tag in Iowa.
>>
I live near the ocean, so I guess that works out well.
>>
>>15820440

Why is Japan so butt hurt about losing WW2? I say we go teach them another lesson.
>>
>>15820851
Because they've made their history books to effectively be 'dun do nuffin' (especially with Nanking and China in general) and it all being about the EVIL AMERICANS being the aggressors and especially about The Bomb.

They still are demanding apologies for the nukes when the firebombing campaign was far more destructive both to the cities and people.

I mean if the USAAF had were thinking more they could have hit all the transportation hubs harder and let them all starve.
>>
>>15820258
I will impregnate her
>>
>>15820440
>>15820851
To be fair the "US" monster ships are both much hotter and cuter than the Jap ships, so I say roll with it.
>>
>>15820258
I'm gonna commit war crimes on her boat hole
>>
File: 1430855899249.jpg (249KB, 1824x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1430855899249.jpg
249KB, 1824x1222px
>>15820352
>>
>>15821083
So basically they have the exact opposite problem of modern Germany.
>>
Well at least I'll have fun redempting her since her hands are now cuffed away from me so she won't try to kill me or worse
>>
>>15820440
I dont mind the US being the bad guys.
Usually they make it look badass and cool.

Kinda like North Korean cartoon "squirrel and hedgehog" where the Americans are wolves with glowing blue eyes and giant mech eagles that shoots lazers
>>
>>15824490
If it wasn't for Korea the occupation would have been done better but because we needed em rearming a bit to get em to be ready to fight them godless commies.

Doesn't help that Macarthur was huge weeb who helped to fuck up the war crimes trials with tampering with the defendants to ensure that the Emperor could get away with the 'dun do nuffin' defense.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.