[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 72

New thread
Last Thread: >>15769399

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a (embed)

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
>VAA only takes 2 days to ship and arrive

God bless Amazon Prime.

Hope it's worth the $30, considered buying Lolinco for $20 more, but I'll see how VAA is first.
>>
Thinking about getting a Venus real. Anyone want to share experiences?
>>
So I was going to finally get my hands of my puni DX and I have a couple of problems.
First of all I need to use JSS if I want to get it at a decent price, because amazon has the cheapest one I have seen (8200 yen more o less). Its seems that I´m going to get fucked with the shipping price no matter what I do, and even if Surface is cheaper I don´t want to wait 1-3 months for my package to arrive, so I will go with SAL and hope that they don´t tax the shit out of me.
Anyways my doubts are about JSS. The guide in the Pastebin tells me that I have to make the order on "Forward", then make the order on amazon and all of that whatnot, and I was going to do that until I saw this part of the page called OnlineShop
http://www.japanshoppingservice.jp/onlinestore/checkout_procoss.php
Basically it seems like you put the url of the item that you want, your data and such and then they do the rest themselves, which is quite convenient. My question is, am I missing something? is this method just as valid and for the same price as the one in the guide or there is something else?
Also, they only accept paypal, but paypal seems t have gotten way too fucking problematic when it comes to sending money from the bank and I only my credit card linked to the account and not enough money to pay the puni+shipping. Will paypal use the credit card to pay to JSS automatically when it runs out of funds? and how will this appear in my bank receipt?
Finally, do I have the chance to remove the package in any part of this process? loli it's not illegal in my country but I imagine that it will go more smoothly without it
>>
I know fleshlights are considered pretty bad, but is the vstroker any good?
Only other thing onahole that I can find that is similar is the A10 cyclone, and that isn't interactive.
>>
>>15810681
Having JSS fiddle with the packaging and whatnot would probably count as their package combining service and get you charged, but ask anyway, I'm sure they can. As for their services, they have fees for online shopping commissions, packages for multiple package orders, repacking fee, and forwarding iirc. Not sure if that's all, but they have a small fee for everything. With their specials, it's hard to compare because they always fucking change every two months, but the specials are great. As of right now, forwarding is a flat fee of 500jpy per parcel received(repacking fee not included), and for having them as a proxy, there is a fee consisting 5% of the item price if the item is above 3000JPY, or a flat 150 per item. Unless you're ordering a lot from amazon, you'll have to balance both those costs out.

http://www.japanshoppingservice.jp/onlinestore/jss_payment.php

They will have slightly different prices with forwarding and using them as a proxy. Forwarding will be more advantageous if you're buying lots in one or two huge packages, and proxying will be more advantageous if you're buying a few small items.

As for paypal, it will only pull funds from the credit card it's linked to when the Paypal account itself doesn't have funds, and will most likely be marked as Paypal on your bank. If it did have funds in the PPaccount, then it will take those funds first, then deduct the rest in your card.

>>15810633
It's great. Very comfy, just enough stim. However it's big and bulky and you may have problems mounting them in dolls due to their size, but generally people have had no problems in those scenarios. Best not to be a handstroking pleb and go hands free.
>>
>>15810884
>Having JSS fiddle with the packaging and whatnot would probably count as their package combining service and get you charged, but ask anyway, I'm sure they can.
Meh, It was just to avoid customs attention. would it make any difference? I´m already paying 70% of the product I want in shipping and I honestly want to avoid any more charging
>>
Can more people please review the Muses?
>>
>>15810633
I find it tiring to use by hand. Stimulation isn't amazing but it's a very nice encapsulating pressure all-around (I'm 6" long and 5.5" around). I have the regular version and I think I would have personally preferred the soft version.

For reference, my favorite hole so far is this one:
http://en-nls.com/pict1-38097?c2=9999
>>
>>15810947
Well, it's up to you, really. If you're not worried about customs or if the hole is perfectly legal in your country, then there's no real need. If you don't want another, maybe <1000jpy slap on that tag then don't bother. Just make sure your product is eligible for your chosen shipping option.
>>
So I just stumbled across this:
http://en-nls.com/disp_product.php?pid=44782&c2=12001012

Any one have any experience with it? Internals looks interesting, but it also looks like a huge pain in the ass to clean.
>>
>>15811702
Infernal Monkey did a review of it, looks neat.
http://infernalmonkey.com/2016/07/17/niku-man/
>>
>>15811729
Thanks for the link. Kinda turned off about it now that I hear it's such a dick bully apparently; sorta wish there was a "soft" version as I like fapping for 30+ minutes on average.

Might still get it though.
>>
Would a Puni Ana SPDX work fine with 5 - 5.5" girth?
>>
>you will never mating press a hip onahole because you're a fucking poorfag
>>
So I've read the onahole pastebin and still don't know what the best one for a big dick would be. Figured I'd ask anyone with firsthand experience.

I'm 7.5x6, and am concerned about dick bullying from a lot of the holes listed. Also when I go on toydemon I notice that some of the lengths are very shallow (i.e. the total toy is shorter than my length but the hole is even shallower).

Also, is there a general adapter for turning these onaholes into handsfree? Really I was thinking of just cutting open a gatorade bottle and shoving it in there (and shoving said gatorade bottle in between my mattresses).

Any/all advice would be appreciated!
>>
Anyone ever order from otona sekai, is their shipping discreet? To those who own it or are just interested, what are your thoughts on the Puni Virgin 600? I am 5in in length and own the Lolinco and Venus Real soft.
>>
>>15812257
My boypucci.
>>
File: 1469726126011.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469726126011.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>turn inside out a Real Venus Soft onahole
>Now, I have an extra ultra giga smooth anus onahole
it's even better now
>>
>>15810633
I had Very Soft and it was by far my favorite hole. I would probably get just Soft next time though, as Very Soft slowly abrades away even with a lot of lube.
>>
>>15810947
Why not just get it from a US Amazon seller? The price is pretty much the same after all the JSS and shipping bullshit; but you have the added bonus of getting it within a week instead of within a month and a half.
>>
>>15812464
so, what happened to that name anyway?
Why one day, "dick" suddenly mean "penis"?
>>
I ordered the Puni Ana DX HARD a few days ago; buy what is the difference between "hard" and the regular edition? Is the "hard" edition a dick bully or something? I only have experience with the Rina so I dunno the difference between what would and wouldn't be bully. Is Rina what one would consider a "hard" hole?
>>
happy cirno day, /ona/
don't forget to stick your favorite hole in the freezer!
>>
>>15812555
Holy shit, people still do this? I'm the anon who originally trolled with this concept years ago, like 2011 or something.
>>
>>15812560
Just to elaborate - in my original post I also mentioned putting a bit of water a little into the entrance to create a thin sheet of ice to simulate her "ice hymen" that you'll of course rip.

I originally made the post as a troll but apparently people tried it with pleasurable results? No idea if they were also trolling or not since /jp/ was on a deep multilayer ironic shitposting feat back in those days. Maybe some brave soul can try it today and post results? I wouldn't do it unless I had a throwaway hole or one at the end of its lifespan.
>>
>>15810633
its great, I tend to use Lilith uterus more though. The Venus real feels better warmed up. I get more feeling from the Lilith uterus though.
>>
onahole and sextoys in general is not allowed in my country, however there is some way to smuggle them from China with higher price of course but I don't know what site sell them so I can order and I can't read chinese. Do annyone know what site can I order them?
>>
I'm about to buy the Mouth of Truth but I'm kind of worried about the cleaning. Is it easy? How often should I spray anti-bacterian in it?
>>
>>15812808
It's not that hard to clean.
>>
File: 20160908_185854.jpg (292KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20160908_185854.jpg
292KB, 960x1280px
I got this cute thing from a fellow Love Live friend.
Have any of you guys tried it?

It's literally my first onahole and I don't know how long it will last me. But I'm really happy because it's also a gift which makes it extra special.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00QEUB1HG?ie=UTF8&redirect=true
>>
>>15813109
I wish somebody gifted me an onahole.
I personally generally dislike onaholes with plastic cases, how do we even call them? Onacups? Fleshlights?
Protip: Try using it without the case it provides different stimulation, sometimes even more pleasant one.
Why did he sent you condoms too? Does your onahole have dangerous days?
>>
>>15813109
You guys should just fug and save the money.
>>
Finally I got myself to order a Puni Hole DX after a month of consideration. Am I gonna regret this?
>>
>>15813515
yes
>>
>tfw have literally edged for almost every day for years
>Instead of building stamina it feels like I've almost conditioned myself to develop PE since I build orgasm incredibly fast even though I can hold it back just before the point of no return
>Want to buy an onahole but afraid I've ruined my dick's sensitivity forever by becoming so overly sensitive
this is the worst
>>
>>15813980
Get something large and soft.

Related, has anyone gotten tomax in Real Soft yet? How does it compare to Very Soft?
>>
>>15814035
Will I be able to build up endurance this way? Or is this just a workaround

Sometimes I wonder if I just developed a technique that was too stimulating and that's the problem
>>
Does anybody have an opinion on the EXE Japan Goddess holes? Might have found a good deal but not sure how good they are.
>>
File: magic-eyes-labyrinth-6.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
magic-eyes-labyrinth-6.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
Have anyone tried this one? It look like it gonna be a pain to cleaning and drying it
>>
File: IMG-20160902-WA0015.jpg (94KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160902-WA0015.jpg
94KB, 850x850px
Im a yurop, if I order a ona from the website in the sticky will I get extra import costs on top of the shipping costs?
>>
>>15812808
easier than most onaholes.

Just make sure you check under the tongue!
>>
>>15813515
No matter how good an onahole is, you'll always have a little regret in the back of your mind after you're done and cleaning your own genetic material out of a synthetic vagina.
>>
>>15814199
Hope you bought stock in lube companies
>>
I see... the Otonajp Daily Sales are now over?
Thank god i got the Puni Ana Soft for 5000 Ryu.

My Virgin sensitive Bloodpenis prefer Softholes rather than tight hardholes.
>>
>>15812257
Vacuum Witch is a very solid choice. It may not take you 100% but it'll be damn near close.

I have the exact same dimensions and have no complaints an is one of the best feeling and is THE most durable toy I've used. With 6ins of girth you are very likely going to break/wear out toys

The Tomax Venus (Real, Clone and Cross) should also be OK too. You will likely bottom out, but the material has some give. Though over time the lips may wear down because of your girth.

I have NO OTHER recommendations.

I've broken/ripped or worn out way too quickly every other onahole I've owned due to my size (7.5x6)

Rina/Roa/ect "big versions"- don't do it...your girth will rip it within 10 uses.

R-20- not a terrible choice, will work well enough, but my previous recommendations are better. The sidewalls wear out due to girthiness and it will likely not last more than 6 mos of regular use.

If your gut is telling you that you are big for it- follow your gut, don't waste the money.
>>
>>15812594
I remember that old post, and I was almost going to even include the ice hymen part too but I decided not to
thanks for making me laugh for like 5 years now
>>
Just finished my first session with VAA.

Ho lee shite. That was amazing. It's so quiet too, it's like the perfect size. Good purchase.
>>
>>15814845
I love my VAA. Toys Heart has really quality holes since it's been three years and there is minimal tearing at the opening.
>>
File: uh.jpg (51KB, 1044x445px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
51KB, 1044x445px
How did i do guys? seconds are for a friend
>>
Daisuki Hold or Rina?
>>
>>15813193
Well i did pay for it but since he went through all the trouble of customs and all that, i consider it a gift.

I'm just hesitant to use it bare, I don't have any lube and the condoms are the only lubricated thing I could put around my benis.
>>
File: c.jpg (148KB, 614x442px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
148KB, 614x442px
>>15815091
>Daisuki Hold

I was thinking about getting this for sunday
>>
>>15813980
I did the exact same thing to my dick. But I feel using an onahole is actually helping somewhat.
>>
>>15815091
Daisyuki Hold.
>>
>>15815091
Probably Daisyuki Hold.
>>
File: give in to desire.png (1MB, 1500x1131px) Image search: [Google]
give in to desire.png
1MB, 1500x1131px
>>15815210
>>15815765
I ended up getting Rina and the Puni Virgin 600 instead, I didn't masturbate before pulling the trigger either. Its been almost a year and a half since I got my first two holes and every time I masturbated before a purchase I fall back into being a dirty cheapskate and tell myself I'm content with just using my Venus Real all the time. It's a great hole, but their must be more to ona than just this.
>>
>try to order another hole off Amazon because lockers discreet
>this item is not available for pickup
>try a different hole
>this item is not available for pickup

what's the point of the lockers if you cant pickup shit you dont want shipped to your house
>>
For anons that have tried both, how are Tomax's soft toys? I have a Venus Real Regular and like it, but I'm thinking of getting a soft Lillith Uterus.
>>
my lolinco and MoT finally arrived this morning. Just got to try them out.
I found lolinco a bit too tight and MoT good but lacking on stimulation side.
I could be biased because it was my first one, but I found Puni Virgin to be a better overall experience compared to those two.
>>
>>15815759
Really? Maybe there's hope for me

Is your head ultra sensitive or the entire shaft?
>>
>>15816271
I don't think my shaft is sensitive, I mostly focus on the head.

I think my problem is I developed a fapping technique that makes me cum fast. So I'd just rush to the almost cumming part and then start edging.
Eventually I got so used to fapping while edging all the time that it was like my dick wasn't interested unless I'm on the edge of cumming. The regular sensation wasn't enough and I'd start going soft, forcing me to rush towards cumming so I can stay interested. I was always impatiently going from zero to almost cumming.

I haven't been using onahole's very long, but the way it seems to be helping is it made the buildup interesting again due to the stimulation. So I don't feel the need to rush to the end for instant gratification.

Of course when I first used an onahole I was cumming in like 30 seconds. But after getting used to it I've regained some stamina.

Overall, I don't think using an onahole could make your problem worse. I say give it a shot. Just don't be discouraged if it slays your dick when first using it.
>>
I want Nitori to make me a custom onahole with a womb that sucks on my cock head.
Or fuck her.
>>
>>15815160
DON'T USE IT BARE

Get some lube off Amazon, or your nearest corner store. Condoms might be ok but never tried it myself.
>>
File: 1429354663222.gif (1MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1429354663222.gif
1MB, 350x300px
>>15814063
Build up endurance for what? Why does it matter if it's a workaround?

The only thing that matters is how it feels.
>>
File: fork.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
fork.png
830KB, 792x792px
What are the best loli onaholes? Rina or Lolinco? VA: A? Witch? Daisyuki Hold?
>>
>>15816268
Soft is pretty subtle. I like it for the Real, but I wouldn't get a Uterus in anything softer than normal.
>>
File: 1346077931127.jpg (45KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1346077931127.jpg
45KB, 240x240px
>>15816463
Man of wise words, I only try for endurance so I can have mind bending orgasms. After years of loneliness, my technique is far more refined than any mortal woman.
>>
I really enjoyed the lilith uterus as my first hole.
Are ther any good holes in a similar size with that cervix penetrating action?
>>
>>15816638
Maybe, yes, yes, yes, and yes.
>>
>>15814236
I can only speak from experience as a Britbong. If you order from NLS, it's likely but not certain. order from otona-sekai or otonajp and you probably won't, as they undervalue the packages below the 20-euro limit.

This is of course provided you use SAL, with EMS or DHL it's almost certain you'll be taxed.
>>
>>15815210
>>15815765
>>15815790
Own both, found the DH to be too much of a dick bully for longer sessions, 10 minutes is about as long as I can last. Rina or Rina Big is the better choice here, depending on your fapping style.
>>
>>15817442
Do you remove packaging to the UK?
>>
>>15817478
For loli holes, yes. And if it comes with artwork/CDs, remove those too. Never had a package opened but better safe than v&.
>>
how is lolico compared to lolico virgin? I bought virgin one and it's kind of soft once I put it fully in. The uterus part is kind of far since mine is only 4 inches. Maybe it's because that I fap too frequently with my hand grabing tight and my girth is not big either so I need something hard and tight to simulate it.

One more thing, what is the use of the powder as it come with the package?
>>
File: 1462425106491.png (138KB, 691x623px) Image search: [Google]
1462425106491.png
138KB, 691x623px
any dark skin toys?
>>
>>15816268
You might want to get an Muses Arkhe instead, I never use my Lillith Uterus anymore now that I have an arkhe in both soft and regular.
The Lillith is too thin to apply enough pressure for the uterus to really be noticeable IMO.
>>
what are some tight clear/see through (slightly) onaholes?
>>
File: 1_1397628811_6_gpzlX.jpg (20KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1_1397628811_6_gpzlX.jpg
20KB, 290x290px
>>15819041
I have a Ride CQ Roll

I don't like it at all. There are two lobes to push out of the way just inside, and after that it is all "uterus"
>>
How does the soft arkhe compares to the regular? not sure if I should go for arkhe or just a soft venus
>>
sorry this is,
>>15819404
meant for
>>15818071
that
>>
What's the consensus on sharing?
>>
>>15816463
I just don't like feeling like I have no endurance, I want to enjoy my fap sessions not feel like I'm parallel parking a car because I have to stop to reset so quickly
>>
>>15819411
The soft and regular arkhe really only differ in tightness, the harder material gives less so you get a tighter feeling around the base/middle of your shaft.
Also on the soft, its pretty easy to pop in and out of the uterus, with the regular its entrance firm enough that I have to be 100% hard to get the tip in the uterus, which is also nice as it means that I get to feel my head pop into the uterus right as I'm about to cum rather than being able to pop in and out of it the whole time like I can with the soft.
>>
So if I use lube on my onacup and I simply don't cum inside, can I leave as it is or do i have to clean up the lube inside?
I don't want it to smell.
>>
>>15819881
You produce pre-cum so you would still have to clean it
>>
>>15819041
I bought a Bangee Shake Hard because it was clear and had some good reviews. I hate it.
It's barely even transparent and the sensation it gives is just irritating instead of pleasurable. It's like having your dick tickled. So I suggest avoiding that one if you want something transparent.
>>
>>15819930
there's just no winning
>>
Hey, I'm from yurop and I have been looking to get things from amazon jp with some fordwaring. But I don't want custom busting my ass with taxes and such, so I'm looking for repackaging and undervalue for SAL.
Wondering which fordwarders do you recommend?
>>
Are the $30 onaholes on Amazon worth a damn? I've been thinking about getting one for a while. It'd need to be somewhat discrete as I'm staying with my parents until Spring rolls around.

Could anyone help me pick out a good one? I'm roughly 7.5 inches in length and 5.5 inches in girth. Preferably an onahole that is tight and able to withstand rough grips
>>
>>15819710
Do you think a hard arkhe is worth it, or is regular enough?
>>
What would you say the tightest Tomax hole is? Approximately 5.5 in. girth if that helps.
>>
Anyone try any of the other Muses toys? Havent heard anything about the Fillo or Kokalo
>>
>https://www.seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/life-sized-masturbator-toy/
Fuck it. I'm getting it. Tanned ass here I come.
>>
Curious about TOMAX's Rich Soft material. How does it compare to Very Soft and Soft? I love toys that feel enveloping and fluffy, but is Rich Soft too low-stimulation?
>>
File: K-on.png (1MB, 860x1953px) Image search: [Google]
K-on.png
1MB, 860x1953px
Is there an Onahole version of this?
>>
does it really feel like skin?
>>
Turned 19 today. I figured that since I'm a friendless khv that I should just give in and buy an onahole. These are the ones that caught my eye

"ToysHeart Virgin Age Admission Japanese Masturbator"
It's $55. It seems a bit on the small/tight side. I'm a little over 7 inches, so I'm guessing that I wouldn't be able to go rapeyrapey mode on the thing otherwise it'd rip.

"Magic Eyes La Bocca Della Verita Japanese Onahole Masturbator"
$50
I've seen some of you guys talk about this one. Some good comments, some bad. Are the teeth really that annoying? Can they be removed easily through modifications?

"ToysHeart 17 Seventeen Bordeaux Japanese Masturbator"
$40
This is the one I'm primarily eyeing. It's got the perfect length and girth, and the reviews on Amazon seem to justify the purchase. The onahole looks kinda generic though. But it has a womb!... that looks like a bit of a bitch to clean.

I can only buy one (for now). So which? Or should I just wait for any upcoming onaholes? Thanks.
>>
>>15820404
With those specs, all onaholes are gonna be tight for you. Just pick one that's known and has good reviews.
>>
File: 1472461317775.jpg (913KB, 1636x596px) Image search: [Google]
1472461317775.jpg
913KB, 1636x596px
>>15820606
>>15820606
>>
File: crystal-onahole-540.png (236KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
crystal-onahole-540.png
236KB, 540x410px
>>15819382
I have a few questions

Is this floppy or rigid?

My criteria are:
>transparent, so you can see your dick in it
>rigid, doesn't flop around like jelly in your hand and maintains some form
>tight

I don't really care what it feels like, I'm just looking for something that is lewd as fuck to fuck.

>>15820193
See above? Is it really not clear at all? That is super disappointing when I saw it online it looked reall see through.

Does anyone know how pic related is? Is it not-terrible in terms of sensation? It's called the crystal meiki onahole
>>
>>15820606
PS4 looks great
>>
File: 81HwudU8utL._SL1500_.jpg (302KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81HwudU8utL._SL1500_.jpg
302KB, 1000x1500px
>>15820922
I just ordered the VAA as my first hole. Not surprised that best girl represents her.

I hope this thing isn't as tight as threads spanning back an entire year say though.
>>
>>15820701
>la bocca della
teeth can be removed and some people do. to me the teeth are half the point of the hole, even if they are a little....aggressive.
>>
>>15820976
Oh no, it's tight. One of the biggest penis bully out there.

But fuck me if it isn't one of the best feeling holes.
>>
File: 1472071231109.jpg (30KB, 720x720px)
1472071231109.jpg
30KB, 720x720px
>>15821026
>Oh no, it's tight. One of the biggest penis bully out there.
>But fuck me if it isn't one of the best feeling holes.
>>
>>15820609
on the outside - no
on the inside - how the hell should I know

>>15820219
no, winning is 内側に射精されることの喜びに
>>
File: 1434928138159.png (75KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
1434928138159.png
75KB, 277x300px
>>15820922
My nigga
>>
>>15821026
Is the VAA tighter than the lolinco? Is one considered to be more durable than the other?
>>
Has anyone tried the Anri Okita meiki? The reviews I've seen seem to think its worth the (quite steep) price.
>>
>>15810633
Absolutely terrible. Bought Venus Real Soft and felt like fucking a heavy pink blob. I'm 5 inchs and I prefer the high sensational bully holes like lolinco and MoT.

If you have a fat fetish, then it might be perfect for you.
>>
>>15820454
I would thing that with the hard version it would be nearly impossible to penetrate the uterus.
>>
>>15812800
>buying holes from North Korea
>>
>>15815091
Depends, probably neither if you are 5 inchs like me.
>>
>>15816269
>lolinco
>first one

Oh boy, every hole is going to feel inferior now. Welcome to the lolinco masterrace.
>>
>>15816638
Lolinco for soft tight loli.
VAA for hard tight loli. VAA also has much more sensation and feels like you are raping the hole since the hole fights back. NOT recommended for big dicks. I'm 5 inchs and it fits perfectly for me.
>>
>>15821037
It is actually painful to use during long sessions or on the second day of fapping.
>>
>>15821401
VAA is one the the tightest holes out there. I can only recommend it to fellow Asian/baby dicks like myself (5 inches).
Lolinco is extremely fragile. You are very likely to rip it during your first session and rip it even further everytime you clean it.
>>
>>15821595
>>15821588
Are you guys serious? I need to see this thing in action. Could you post a webm of you or a sizeable dildo fucking it? I might have to order a refund if it's going to strangle the life out of my dick
>>
>>15821598
Both are me. I threw out my VAA several months ago when I was moving out. I could only pick a handful of holes with me and choose to throw that along with $200 worth of masturbaters.
Feels bad remembering that incident. It's like abandoning your concubines to save a few waifus.

I saved the lolinco, MoT and Venus Real Soft. Threw out the Venus a month later because I didn't like fucking a fat blob (explained above). I still regret throwing out the VAA to this day. It was my favourite "sleeve" as it was my most sensational one.

I guess I threw it out that day because it was it hurt me too much. Now, it hurts me even more that I'll never see it again.
>>
>>15821598
>wants to see webms of someone fucking their ona

Anon, are you perhaps a little gay?
>>
File: 1473441894702.png (74KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473441894702.png
74KB, 200x240px
>>15821636
okay, just a little. but i would like to see it for actual scientific purposes. a webm demonstrating how tight it is is superior to a text description
>>
Is Puni Ana hard also a dick bulky that's painful for long sessions? Mine arrives Monday.
>>
>>15821634
>>15821581
>>15821595

I'm thinking of VAA or Puni Virgin Mini. Any wisdom?

http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/puni-virgin-mini-male-masturbator/
>>
>>15821680
Nah, it's not very intense, but still very fun.

I see it more of a beginner hole when starting out with hips.
>>
>>15821572
first one was puni virgin. It was great and trying other holes makes me wanna try it again
>>
>>15820942
It's very rigid. And the ones from RIDE are not transparent. They're translucent., almost opaque. You won't see your dick clearly through them. I'd recommend a Virgin Loop Hard if you want one that will actually stimulate you. The CQ Roll is just a big uterus-type hole. I have a Virgin Loop soft and it's nice for $20. They make a hard version that is translucent.

https://www.amazon.com/Virgin-elasticity-helix-lotioned-Ride/dp/B00IFTJNLA
>>
>>15813193
Speaking of cases, do the superior nihongese holemakers have anything with an outer casing like a Fleshlight?

Adjusting the pressure midfap is a godly feeling, and I just don't like holding onto a wet sock.
But dishonorable Americans don't make the insides anywhere near as good as real onaholes.

Is there a best of both worlds out there?
>>
any tips on cleaning lolinco? It's a hell to clean without turnin inside out
>>
>>15821474
>>15821634
You must have like no girth if you thought the Venus felt like a fat blob...

Though I guess it makes sense that you rave about the tightest holes avaliable.
To me the VAA is a textureless dick vice due to how much I stretch it out, and I'm not even that girthy...
The thing would probably fly 5 feet if I just let it go after hilting it...
>>
File: 1414144634036.jpg (57KB, 340x362px) Image search: [Google]
1414144634036.jpg
57KB, 340x362px
Are there any bottled girl scents on NLS that /jp/ would recommend? I'm planning on ordering some shimapan to wear on my face like Spider-Man while I use my holes.
>>
>>15822631
i dont trust those things
>>
does A10 SA really break down that often?
>>
>>15822665
After a month of use mine randomly stopped holding a charge. I don't know if I was just unlucky, but I wouldn't risk spending that much money when you can get something much better.
>>
File: 5P9mS.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
5P9mS.png
49KB, 250x250px
I didn't honesty think lube was that much of a difference. I've just been using cheapo western lube from Amazon.

Just got my Onatsuyu after literally a month and a half of waiting for shipping. I've fapped 10 times in these past two days. Fucking help, I can't control it.
>>
>>15822707
>when you can get something much better.
such as?
>>
File: Magic Eyes Physical Relationship.jpg (200KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Eyes Physical Relationship.jpg
200KB, 1500x1500px
>>15822750
I'd recommend this. It's pretty cheap for what it is and not very hard to clean. The holes are about 4" deep, but i'm 6" and it hasn't given me a problem.
>>
>>15822799
horrible tits
>>
Are there any holes that simulate a jellyfish/squid?
>>
>>15822725
>Onatsuyu
I'm a cheap asshole so I use coco butter as lube. Does it really feel any better?
>>
>>15823427
Much better than coco butter you poor fuck.
>>
>>15823188
Yes, there is at least one based on that blue squid anime girl.
>>
>>15823427
You're talking about fapping by hand, right? You're not actually using cocoa butter with an onahole, are you?
>>
>>15823975
I am, yeah. I use it with a Puni DX and while it's a bitch to clean up and reapplication is needed if I take too long it's quite cheap and the bottle lasts a long time.
Maybe I'll try out a one of those special gimmick lubes down the line. Shibaru and Ontuyasu right?
>>
>>15821718
>CQ Roll
>Virgin loop

are either of these transparent/easily show the dick?

I just want an onahole that is transparent enough to show dick/cum.

I know there is a tenga egg that is transparent, I'm interested in it but I can't find out where to buy i
>>
Anyone here know of any sites/databases/whatever that allow me to easily search for onaholes by type? (other than j-list)

Specifically I'm trying to find a garbage parody hole to get my friend later this year since he got me an oppai mouse pad for a character he knows I hate.
>>
>>15824081
They're not gimmicks, they're materials suited for your purpose, the right tool for the job. Hell, I'm pretty sure cocoa butter is oil based, you shouldn't be using it with onaholes period. Onatsuyu is cheap, fairly good and available on us Amazon. You should grab a bottle.
>>
>>15824409
>Onatsuyu
>$15
I could buy a fairly recent manga omnibus for that price and still have $2 left over to buy a tub of cocoa butter. Why's it so expensive?
>>
>>15823907
>based on that blue squid anime girl
Never buy parody onaholes!
>>
>>15824690
>I could buy manga and just smash the nails in with my fists, why are hammers so expensive
>>
May the lord have mercy on my cock on Wednesday...
>>
>>15824950
Alright I chuckled, but are there any sellers on Amazon that ship from the US? I scanned the list, and unless I'm looking at the wrong page, none of the sellers are having their items fulfilled by Amazon.
>>
I live with room mates in a house thats not very sound proof. What would you recommend thats super discrete. Also do you guys have any clean up strats?
>>
File: 20160911_145636.jpg (138KB, 1594x896px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_145636.jpg
138KB, 1594x896px
>>15824182
Here is my middle finger inserted in the CQ Roll.
>>
>>15824997
They don't need to have them fulfilled by Amazon to ship to the states. Lots of places for that ship to the US for free from Japan just with SAL shipping or the like that takes forever. For now at least you're perfectly content with a dollar store tub of cocoa butter, just use that until you get your big boy lube.

>>15824992
>Jlube
An adventure all its own. Enjoy that, friend.
>>
>>15821581
>VAA
Would 6 in length/girth be too much for the VAA?
>>
>>15825156
It's worth pointing out that the other side is alot easier to see through. Just flip it over and you can see your dick pretty clearly.
>>
>>15826361
Could you upload a photo of the other site?
>>
File: 20160911_215239.jpg (274KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_215239.jpg
274KB, 2656x1494px
>>15826464
He is a different person you replied to. He means the bottom. It is shaped like a loaf of bread with a flat bottom.

I'll use the usb warmer this time. Here is from the bottom. And this CQ Roll is a factory second from queencat. That's why it looks beat up.
>>
File: 20160911_215247.jpg (221KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_215247.jpg
221KB, 2656x1494px
>>15826675
>>15826464
And this is from the side
>>
>>15826464
Sorry, phone is dead and was afk anyway, but the pics posted sum it up pretty well. Either my CQ roll is slightly more transparent on the bottom or I was just pushing up against the walls to get a clearer view, I'm unsure.

On the topic of transparent holes, I ordered this thing;
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001UV4YO6/

Will report back on how doubtlessly mediocre it is once it arrives in a few days, but it looks pretty damn transparent, so at the very least I should be able to see myself fug it clearly enough.
>>
I'm trying to cum gigantic loads.
My baseline is only 3.5mL which is pathetic.

i've been taking soy letichin 2x1200mg
pygeum root 2x500mg
zinc 50mg
i get 1g of arginine from protein powder.

I started a few days ago and i get maybe 5mL, not much of an increase. I just want to cum ropes.
>>
>>15826714
>few days ago
Give it about a week for it all to kick in. Then edge for an hour or more.
>>
First time user today.
Im freaking out.

I used a microfiber cloth to wipe the top and now very fine lint is stuck on it. How do i take it off?!
>>
>>15826988
Rinse with water, then dry off excess with a terry cloth towel. Dust with Cornstarch or talcum powder.
>>
>>15822631
Careful ordering them. I use a proxy service and I bought some. They wouldn't ship them to me because they're considered a perfume product and thus considered as flammable items.
>>
can you go without powdering it the first day? My onahole just arrived and I dont feel like going out to get some
>>
>>15827073
You only need to powder it when it starts to get sticky after washing it. It seems every onahole is different in regards to how long that takes, but it's usually fine after the first couple of washes.
>>
Is it cheaper to use my native currency on NLS, or to use yen and get PayPal to exchange it for me?
>>
>>15827287
>use yen and get PayPal
this one
>>
File: fork_2.png (362KB, 792x792px)
fork_2.png
362KB, 792x792px
>>15816638
Please help me decide. At this rate, I might end up ordering four loli holes in fear of making a bad choice.
>>
>>15827328
toss a coin
>>
>>15827328
join our chat room we can help out in #live

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
>>15827328
I have Big Rina. It feels amazing and is very durable. I also think it's the cutest looking of the bunch. Can't compare with the others for sensation tho, but I will say that with this thing you can go balls deep even if you are on the larger side. I definitely reccommend it.
>>
>>15827373
Yeah but which holes do you already own and what's your size and preference?
>>
>>15822799
If you want to get a torso, at least invest in a good one.
>>
>>15827546
like?
>>
>>15827611
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00HPGQ4IY
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B018QDGACO/
http://en-nls.com/pict1-42405
https://onahofan.com/

Some advice, get a soldering iron, you'll be doing repair work every so often, and be warned you're one inch away from the slippery slope slide down to owning something like your sister's dollhouse, except they're all life sized now.
>>
>>15827773
>be warned you're one inch away from the slippery slope slide down to owning something like your sister's dollhouse, except they're all life sized now.

I was planning on doing this anyway when I get enough money saved. I would rather invest in a doll than blow $500 on a torso.
>>
>>15827407
I only have the big Rina. I'm about 6 inches long and 5-6 inches in girth. I'm a lolicon.
>>
I'm a little confused as to how to apply the lube. Should I apply it to the warmer and then insert or just directly to the hole? From what I understand using too much can ruin the sensation so I want to use only enough so that I can slide in and out.
>>
>>15828385
Simple, you lube your butt and stick the warmer in while your onahole watches.
>>
File: 1473498275610.png (289KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1473498275610.png
289KB, 500x490px
Do you guys prefer Toy's Heart or Magic Eyes in general?
>>15828453
>not just calling over your friends and letting them have a go at your favorite onaholes while you watch
>they let you have a go only after they are done no cleaningno further lube allowed
This is my meta.
>>
>>15828483
>not eating the cum out first after your friends are done
>>
File: 1472718997621.jpg (73KB, 601x625px)
1472718997621.jpg
73KB, 601x625px
>>15828489
I don't want a carpet burn, I prefer to take it straight from the tap while going into town with the ona, at least it keeps the friends occupied too.
>>
>>15828525
Im gonna need a source on this cute girl.
>>
>>15828540
Sorry, I couldn't tell you, I hardly watch animes, I prefer to put my penis in them.

Isn't it weird though? I feel like I'm an oddity. I hardly watch anime, I have really liked a couple of them, but I have always loved hentai in most shapes and forms and also western shit too and rarely watch 3DPD content. I feel out of place.
>>
>>15828576
We're so similar, we should meet up and fuck, and we can eat out each other's onahole.
>>
>>15825156
>>15826678
>>15826675

This is actually decent-ish.

>>15826693
Could you definitely report back? It seems floppy as fuck, in fact I think I've seen some previews of it before.
>>
>>15826714
Make sure you're drinking lots of water. I actually found that eating fruits and veggies with high water content worked out better for me than just drinking a gallon of water.

If you really want to cum buckets, you have to not fap for a few days so your balls can reach max capacity.
>>
I'm not sure if not fapping a few days helps. I've fapped multiple times a day and edging seems to the main factor producing bigger loads.
>>
File: 1463333242892.gif (294KB, 328x263px) Image search: [Google]
1463333242892.gif
294KB, 328x263px
Well I just finished with my first hole, venus real soft, and overall it was disappointing. I think I used too much lube to start with and I was able to cum once but after that my head was so sensitive I couldn't keep going. Like, if I thrusted too quickly my head would get uncomfortable and I had to stop, it was really weird. By hand I just rub my shaft and never my head so I've never experienced that. The thing was also a blob and didn't really hold its shape which made it fairly difficult to use. I'll try it again tomorrow with less lube but if that isn't any better I think I might just throw it out and forget about onaholes.
>>
File: 1466533017489.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1466533017489.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>15828734
S-Sure bro, we should start some /ona/ meetups where we can sample the toys of the other anons before deciding whenever we want to buy them or not, it would be a swell time!
We could exchange lube recipes and whatnot!
>>
>>15828824
Hey, it's nothing unusual that the dicks and especially head gets sensitive during / after cumming.
Let me give you a protip:
Don't cum inside, I have same problem as you do, I in 99% cases pull out and finish by hand.
Other trick is:
When cumming just stop stroking it, instead keep it inside and start pressing / groping / touching your dick through the onahole, it's fairly pleasant, but I still prefer to pull-out.

Don't give up on onas just yet. Also first time is always unusual, especially if you are on your path to wizardry and haven't lost your V card yet. It's different to hand and you gotta get used to it's style.
When I was masturbating with onahole for the very first time after a couple of minutes (I usually last at least an hour.) I have looked down and pulled out to find out that I have ejaculated without hardly feeling any orgasm, it was bizarre.
>>
>>15824690
That cocoa butter is going to make your $120 hole melt over a few months and unless you are one of those guys who uses half a bottle of lube each session, a bottle of lube should last you 3-6 months.

I mean fuck, I use my tomax holes daily and a bottle of onatsyuu lasts me 3-6 months, it takes like 1-2 "drops" of the stuff per session.
>>
>>15827038
So just don't use a proxy service?

>>15827073
Yes, just powder on the outside when it gets sticky, preferably with talcum powder. Don't powder on the inside.

>>15827287
Yen is much cheaper.

>>15827328
>>15827361
The Discord is cancer, don't do it.

>>15828385
Just put a drop in the hole's opening and spread it with the warmer.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px)
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>15828959
>preferably

it don't matter

sage
>>
>>15828980
Cornstarch enhances bacterial growth.
>>
>>15828992
Same goes for increasing surface area. It'll only grow if you provide good growth conditions. If you're worrying about such growth then you've got other problems you should address first.
>>
>>15829010
>If you're worrying about such growth then you've got other problems you should address first.
like what?
>>
>>15829010
It's just one less risk. Talcum actually prevents bacterial growth.
>>
>>15829060
Talcum also causes cancer. I think I'll take the bacteria.
>>
I usually just clean insides of my onas with anti-bacterial liquid soap, so far so good. Can't see anything wrong with what I'm doing.
>>
>>15829126
It increases risk if you sniff it on a regular basis, but so does cornstarch.
>>
Just got a MoT and a VA:A Hard and i only had the chance to try the VA:A.

Holy shit, it is thight, and it was a very quick session with it, not even three minutes i think.

The feeling, at least for me, was quite bland, it was just the tightness that made it amazing.
>>
>>15829208
please be sure to review the MoT. I plan on getting it bc im into blowjobs but had my doubts with it
>>
Would 16 cm length 15 cm girth be too big for the VA:A? I was eyeballing both that and/or the Graduation since it had a similar design. Also I haven't tried any two-layer holes yet so that might be interesting.
>>
Virgin Age Graduation or R-20 Puni?
>>
>>15829126
>it's the talcum causes cancer meme again
>>
>>15829309
>falling for the MoT meme
>>15829208
>he actually fell for the MoT meme
>>
>tfw accidentally fell asleep after using my onahole with my penis still inside since I was using it in bed and I was tired as fug
I fucked up hard guys.
Do I have AIDs now?
>>
>>15829309
>please be sure to review the MoT
You mean like the 100s of memers who already reviewed it?
>>
>>15828992
>>15829010
>>15829060
>>15829126
>>15829724

You don't want to breath Talcum by accident or get near that thing if not necessary, a cornstarch is excellent to keep your outside of the toy in silky smooth non tacky condition. No growing or bacteria I have noticed on the course of years of using with many different toys I had contact with. (keep em clean, keep em disinfected, keep em in toy bag)
Simple?

>>15829309
>blowjobs
a blowjob toy can be also converted from vaginal toy as well, a soft toy that can grab and cuddle your dick and swallow with each stroke when air has been pushed out of the toy - this is proper definition of a blowjob for a toy. The "dedicated" blowjob toys are waste of money and effort and they do not simulate nothing particular interesting to mimic at least a lazy blowjob one at any level given.

>review the MoT
waste of money
>>
>>15829809
>You don't want to breath Talcum by accident or get near that thing if not necessary
Stop scaring people.
Other than the reasons cited above, all big baby powder brands use talc. It's used all over the world on baby butts. If it was that harmful, it would've been banned by now.
Some people might prefer cornstarch, but for most people talcum is the better choice. Small particles will always be dangerous. Talcum has smaller particles, while cornstarch is more likely to be used as a breeding ground by bacteria.
>>
>>15829842
You are a fear monger of excessive key points of eligible breeding ground for bacteria.
I have my old toy's heart 17 evo for about a year and its like a brand-shop-limited that was pat with cornstarch all the time. Just use this fucking thing, and stop debating over simple and effective things for fuck sake. Calm yourself.

And your small particles you mentioned, I don't care about them!
But that once you inhale the Talc its stuck inside your lungs for the rest of your life.
>>
>>15829783
Maybe not AIDs but at least chlamydia. Get some pills before it falls off.
>>
>>15828385
>From what I understand using too much can ruin the sensation
One of the old guides said this but it's wrong imo, especially if you use decent (thin) lube. Too little will damage your onahole, especially if it's of the very soft variety, so I always err on the high side.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30KB, 568x520px)
Capture.jpg
30KB, 568x520px
Pick one for me dear anons. I read a bunch of reviews and still can't decide between the Virgin Age Admission, Graduation, or R-20 Puni.

I just want something that's tight and stimulating ideally around the entire shaft without strangling my dick.
>>
>>15830313
R20 is for big dicks and isnt tight

VAA is tight and a dick bully. It will strangle your dick but in a way that feels absolutely euphoric

VAG is the same as above but less tight and it has a dual layer. Go with the VAA
>>
>>15830333
That is why I was thinking the Puni over the R-20 proper since my absolute max BPEL is only about 6.5 in.

All the stuff I've heard about the VAA being baby dick only made me worried it would be too small.
>>
>>15830313
Graduate
>>
>>15830347
VAA is like 5.5-6in iirc. I'm 7.5"/5.5" and I can go balls deep because it stretches.

Just be advised that the thing is literally a fucking bully that will shoot off of your dick like a rocket if you let go. I've had it spring off of my dick twice across the room before.
>>
>>15830358
That sounds both horrifying and hilarious.

>>15830348
I'm considering both at this point realistically. It doesn't cost much extra for Queen Cat to ship another one.

Alternatively I can just get the VAA first and get VAG later if I like the design but want less bully. I'll probably end up ordering an Arkhe once those are back in stock anyway.
>>
>>15830313
R20 Puni is the only one of the 3 without a reputation for being a dick strangler
>>
>>15830391
He's not understating how much of a dick strangler it is, but he may be thinking of the graduation, because there's no way the VAA is 5-6 inches; more like 4, tops. I'm 5 inches and it's such a struggle to fuck the thing that I just let it sit for long stretches of time. Unsure how the Graduation is, in comparison.
>>
>>15830391
>>
>>15830418
NASA should experience with onahole powered flight.
>>
>>15829309
It's good. Don't worry about it.

And I've spent over $1K on onaholes...
>>
>>15829842
http://www.medicaldaily.com/johnson-johnson-lawsuit-talcum-powder-products-ovarian-cancer-385166

son, you need to shut the fuck up
>>
>>15830989
I'm not too worried about my ovaries.
>>
>>15830989
haha
>>15830991
same!
>>
>>15830991
I worry about my girlfriend's when we do get around to fucking.

I use the onahole when we're apart.
>>
somebody clean my onahole for me
>>
>>15831268

No one cares you faggot.
>>
>>15831268
I can be your girlfriend, I have no ovaries and you can cum raw in my boypucci everyday.
>>
DX or SPDX
>>
File: 16540-82184-thickbox.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
16540-82184-thickbox.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
I think I spoiled myself with the cocolo. It just feels way too good compared to using the standard sized onaholes. Being able to grab the buttocks with both hands provides such an amazing experience. I have both the lolinco and daisyuki hold, but I don't know if I'll be able to return to them anymore.

Due to this, I'll probably get the puni ana dx hard eventually.
>>
>>15826693
>>15828752
Well, sorry to say I can't report back. Amazom usually ships with UPS, but for some reason they decided to use FEDEX this time. The result is that I was delivered a package that is not mine, despite the tag saying it is mine. And the tracking number. And the package weight declaring it as roughly 2 pounds including the box, despite the fact that this unrelated thing I'm holding is like half a pound and contained in an envelope.

I'm not even sure if I can to dispute this, because my actual package could be anywhere in the city and I opened the envelope on reflex like a moron, since it had my name on it.
>>
>>15832916
>I have both the lolinco and daisyuki hold, but I don't know if I'll be able to return to them anymore.
I have the same two. Not sure if I should get a Cocolo or just go for the Puni Ana DX (hard).
>>
>>15833083
Also if anyone can inform me on how to report this to fedex and maybe get things sorted without having to have this very awkward conversation on a phone I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>15833099
if it has your name on it, it sounds like a packing error on Amazon's part, you should probably contact them not Fedex.
>>
>>15833140
Guess so. I think the only thing I can do is get a refund. Don't even want to order it again. since all the sellers are no longer prime eligible. Guess I'll just go fuck myself.

Since I'm hopefully getting my money back, can anyone comment on the newer magic eyes holes, la vie en roses and the alraune one?
>>
Can someone recommend a list of onahips, never tried one before and would like to
>>
I'm 4x4, which one should I buy?
>>
>>15814630
I know it's late but thank you for the recommendations and thought out post. Was away all weekend.

Previously was thinking of Rina Big but I'm glad you've had the experience so I don't have to waste my money. I have previously only used the Tenga US sized ones and it crushes my dick and isn't enjoyable.

Again, thanks.

>>15812282
kek
>>
File: nukufes_sunshine_onahole2.jpg (119KB, 558x800px) Image search: [Google]
nukufes_sunshine_onahole2.jpg
119KB, 558x800px
Is this onahole worth it? Its called the NUKUFES! Sunshine Onahole
>>
File: daki_onahole.png (59KB, 340x599px) Image search: [Google]
daki_onahole.png
59KB, 340x599px
Are hips worth it, or should I just stick to doing pic related?
>>
>>15832916
>>15833087
Is the consensus that the hard version of Puni Ana DX is better?
>>
>>15833506
I can only assume so. The tan color is probably a plus for many too.
>>
>>15833488
Start by getting a non shitty waifu pillow
>>
File: 1419313199752.jpg (108KB, 352x338px)
1419313199752.jpg
108KB, 352x338px
>mfw giving myself enemas with really really hot water
I highly recommend this
>>
I fell asleep with my USB warmer inside of my VA:A, and when I woke up the insides were burned/deformed. Thankfully I had it on my desk and not my bed, otherwise it would have caught fire

Anyways now that this hole is a dead how are the Lovely x Cation holes? Pic related specifically. They're pretty cheap and will probably satiate me until I'm able to buy a better onahole replacement next month (thinking about the Mouth of Truth or VA:G)
>>
>>15833866
In the meantime at least you can finally live out those hanako fantasies.

Or at least make a nice buck selling it to /ksg/
>>
Gonna get a Squamate Hole (Mermaid Hole) as my first hole and I wanna know your experiences with them. I'm 6x4.5 if it matters.
>>
File: 1393993979576.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1393993979576.gif
2MB, 640x360px
Gentlemen, I'm thinking of buying a trolletta doll and dressing her up as clownpiece of marissa. But I'm not sure if it's illegal or not in America. The reviews for the dolls are extremely sketchy, they range from GR8 10/10 to 1/10 the body was broken,etc.
>>
>>15820701
bocca all the way.
>>
>>15834321
What state?
>>
I just ordered my first loli onahole. I know I won't get van'd because California but I hope I can still see my mailman in the eye.
>>
>>15835057
I'm sure there won't be a problem with your mailman relationship.

I have one who has delivered six of my onaholes and I giggle every time knowing he doesn't know what's really in there: tight loli rubber pussy

I may be wrong about that, but none of my packages seem to have been opened for inspection.
>>
Whats the sticker on the other end of the oncaup for?
Can I leave it stuck on?
>>
Is the choice between Lolinco and Lolinco Virgo a preference? I want to get best feeling.
>>
>>15835609
It's mostly a dong size thing I think, though I have heard virgo also feels better
>>
Why are holes designed for bigger guys more expensive

I ripped a hole in the virgin age graduation. I'm 7.5" and 6" girth, I don't want to pay so much to get a tight feeling around my penis. It's so unfair.
>>
>>15834321
What doll is that?
>>
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1795.html
why is it so hard to make a mechanical blowjob hole?
>>
>>15827860
>bigger end
>not owning a lolinco virgo

Life's unfair. I never wanted to have a bigger penis in my life until I discovered lolinco virgo. ;(
>>
>>15829730
>>15829809
>hating on MoT

If you know a better blowjob hole, just say it. I'm curious too.
>>
File: DIY.jpg (537KB, 1536x2048px)
DIY.jpg
537KB, 1536x2048px
Who else DIY here?
I have become death, destroyer of the worlds.

Basically, my Rina Big is a wreck at this point, the insides look as if I was cutting it with a knife instead of putting my meat into it.
The back side took the biggest beating being almost paper thin at this point.

So I have soldered top of the hole because I have broken through it.
Soldered the entrance a lot because the front was really torn on the top side.
And performed autopsy on her back.
I have literally cut her open just to try and fix those "cuts" inside.

Few threads ago I've also mentioned that I might try to upgrade her by adding vibrating egg to her and well, I have recently bought cheap vibrating onacup which is frankly really garbage I have wanted it mostly to try out vibrating hole / acquire vibrating part from it for my pet project.
So I have made a minor cut with the soldering tool on her top to insert the vibrating egg there.
The insert process is not as good as I was hopping, but I've just realized that I might use some of those stretchy bands to keep it in place.

Too bad that I have masturbated already today, I'd really like to crash test her now.
Sorry for shitty picture quality my phone is pretty old.
The really dark spot on the hole is just melted rubber on her front as you can see I have torn her apart real hard over the months.
>>
>>15836262
You absolute madman. Please report your intercourse results when you are ready to test.

For science!
>>
>>15836262
>>15836281
Oh yeah, I've also soldered entrance unnecessarily narrow, just to get that stranglefuck dick chokelock, but from past experience I know it won't last for more than one session and will start tearing soon enough.
Also, after performing that back vivisection, some rubber from the bottom side of the inner tunnel might have melted to the top, so that might be pretty fun to break through too.

I really need to get some new onahole, Rina Big was my very first real onahole and to this date she's my favorite.
I'm considering some Virgin Age or something else from Toy's Heart / Magic Eye, but I'm really on the fence with VA:A / VA:G because I don't want anything that doesn't stay on my dick, it's one of the reasons why I've really disliked Campus Life: Athletic.
>>
>>15833801
>burning the inside of your rectum
No thanks. Idiots like you end up in the hospital with doctors laughing at you behind your back.
>>
>>15836246
Blowjob holes are a meme.
>>
>>15836393
You're a meme.
>>
Any opinion on Muses Arkhe? The uterus looks nice.
>>
Just tested the Virgin Age Graduation & Ubu Virgin. They're both terrible compared to the Lillith Uterus which doesn't strangle my cock.

If I fuck the VA:G or UV it feels way too tight and harsh for my cock. I'm 7' x 5', what gives?

Also, can anyone recommend any holes that don't strange your cock?
>>
File: Capture.png (147KB, 850x602px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
147KB, 850x602px
So I was browsing daimaoh's website when I came upon this:

予約システムの開発に着手いたしました。ご予約開始後は常時ご予約注文が可能です。ご予約だけではなく、従来通り入荷メールのご登録も可能です。
予約システムの完成は2016年内を予定しています。

Are they FINALLY introducing a pre-order system in 2016? Fucking hell, daimaoh. Took you long enough. Looks like I'll be able to try a Venus before I die.
>>
File: 2016080560041481.jpg (156KB, 645x647px)
2016080560041481.jpg
156KB, 645x647px
I have a fleshlight and the tenga flip zero sucks.

Tell me what fleshlight to order that's easily purchaseable in the UK, please.

Also it's much harder to clean than the fleshlight or tenga air because you can just turn them inside out and wipe them down.
>>
File: 1473643462634.jpg (645KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473643462634.jpg
645KB, 1024x768px
Is water based lube absolutely necessary? Why can't I just coat my penis in cocoa butter lotion, wet it with saliva, and jerk it a few seconds to mix up the fluids with my precum? Surely that would be more effective than a water-based solution that would evaporate much faster due to hump friction

Also is this a blue or orange board? I can never tell because using built-in styles makes all the boards uniform in color
>>
>>15838306
The other ones wear the materials down. It's a blue board.
>>
File: 1464473493347.jpg (246KB, 400x800px)
1464473493347.jpg
246KB, 400x800px
>>15838306
>Is water based lube absolutely necessary?
I suppose water based lube is not necessary. Every anon saying that it's necessary, every pastebin stating that it's necessary and every retailer putting into onahole's product description that you should use water based lube is all just a big scheme.
I have no idea what cocoa butter lotion is, but if it's anything like liquid soap that shit's gonna dehydrate your dick into a dry plum and that's not fun. Trust me.
>Surely that would be more effective than a water-based solution that would evaporate much faster due to hump friction
Nigga, it doesn't evaporate in ten minutes, few drops are usually enough for a single session, don't let the name confuse you. Also it can be reactivated with a few drops of water.
Also certain lubes feel absolutely amazing especially with particular holes. It definitely beats your butter lotion.
Don't be such a cheapskate you'll just get second-grade enjoyment from it and will destroy your onaholes which cost far more than a proper quality lube in the long run.
>>
>>15838306
Didn't we already call you a faggot and tell you why you need actual lube? Go order some Toucan already.

>>15838379
It's not like liquid soap. Cocoa butter is actually really good for your skin, just terrible for holes. I suppose it would work well for hand fapping, actually.
>>
File: 1403294764583.jpg (41KB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
1403294764583.jpg
41KB, 498x330px
Very Soft Kokalo came in today. I let you boys know how it is after I've broken it in.
>>
>>15834908
Ky
>>15835728
one that is the size and shape of a certain age group of people
>>
File: 1414379030859.png (158KB, 2289x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1414379030859.png
158KB, 2289x1744px
>>15839020
>smack dab in the bible belt
You ever researched your state? Check the county/district laws, then the state laws.

This image is old so take it with a grain of kosher salt and a dash of pepper after baking for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
>>
>>15839033
It's funny, this state is in the middle of the bible belt but it's one of the Vice states so as long as it makes money the churches look away.

I always felt Ky was more like a balk country than a state because of how corrupt this place is despite being irrelevant.
>>
>>15839033
I live in a red state. If I buy a loli hole from a U.S vendor on amazon will I get in trouble?
>>
>>15839255
probably not
>>
>>15839255
Amazon employee here. We don't give a shit.
>>
>>15839306
>Amazon employee
How'd you get the job and how do you like it if you don't mind my asking?
I'd like to get a job at Amazon myself.
>>
So if there's stores like omochadreams that sell loli holes in germany importing shouldnt be an issue, right?
Except for being possibly asked to open the package for customs of course, but at this point i don't mind telling them theyre plastic vaginas
>>
>>15839362
They will hire you so long as you can stand and breath. It's piss easy to get in but the work is hard.
I work in the shipping docks it's like working on a naval ship. Everyone knows how to do 6 different things and you constantly have someone yelling at you.

Pick is easy and relaxed but fast paced, Pack is ezzz and you will have to fight retires and lazy mothers for it.

What state you applying for? It turns out they are all very different from each other.
>>
File: 1348322254689.jpg (88KB, 634x385px)
1348322254689.jpg
88KB, 634x385px
Thinking about making my first purchase, decided on getting the bocca della verita but I wanted to get something else as well. I was looking at the Sujiman Kupa Cocolo, which looks great to me but may be a little too pricey for my first purchase and might be a little too large to keep private since I have two roommates. My second choice would be the lolinco, but I kept reading that it was very fragile and I don't want to buy anything that ends up being unusable after 3-4 uses. Is it really as fragile as I've been reading, and if so is there anything similar to it that holds up a little bit better?
>>
>>15830358
>I've had it spring off of my dick twice across the room before.
Rejected Olympic Sports: Loli Launching
>>
I have a regular firmness lilith uterus, would a soft venus clone be a similar level of stimulation or less?
>>
>>15836313
Lolinco virgo, can't go wrong with that.

Or if you already have that or is really against it for some reason, then I definitely recommend La vie en Roses. Great for people who like looser or tighter holes.
>>
>>15838955
Why is it called toucan again? What's the meme behind it?
>>
>>15839435
Lolinco is fragile but it lasted me up to 7 months so far. I'm thinking of replacing mine soon. If you are considering of buying the cocolo, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE SELLER TO REMOVE THE PACKAGING if loli content is illegal where you live. Read up about doddler's story for more info.
>>
File: -5.jpg (521KB, 1280x960px)
-5.jpg
521KB, 1280x960px
>>15836262
>Who else DIY here?
I did the overclocked onahole warmer a while a back. It died and melted my chimera with it, but I just got a new one so let's see what I can do this time.
>>
>>15839906
More like overcocked kekekekeke
>>
File: 1466276990930.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
1466276990930.gif
1MB, 316x195px
>>15833506
>>15832916

As far as I can tell, the Puni Ana DX Hard is lackluster in comparison to lolinco and daisyuki hold, so if you're gonna get it, be prepared to be disappointed. I've got it, and apart from the novelty of being able to pound the absolute shit out of a disembodied rubber loli torso, it's really not all that great. There's a strong smell of oil whenever I take it out, it takes too much work to get it properly lubed, too much work to get it on my dick, and it's kinda awkward to fuck. Not to mention the fact that it's soft as shit, and there's very little sensation inside.

If you went for it, it'd have to be solely because you want to fug a loli, nothing else.
>>
>>15840054
FINALLY! Someone criticized the DX hard! I knew it wasn't perfect for everyone. I'll just stick to my medium sized holes for now.
>>
>>15840962
I always saw it as a beginner's hip onahole.

But there are a lot more hips out there on the market, so that may have changed. Still, the hype I had around for my Puni Ana DX was still big enough to get the new version with the plastic skeleton inside.
>>
How do you guys clean your lolinco? It took me a lot of time and finger wriggling to get all my fluids out and then drying was even worse. Once the entrance was dried getting the paper towel down to the end to get the last bit of moisture was too hard.
>>
File: 1469761170833.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1469761170833.png
276KB, 424x412px
>>15836281
Done, felt good man, the vibration did not made any huge difference, but it surely added to the sensation and was a pleasant feeling. It was a fun gimmick if nothing and gave me a steady flow of pleasure even while just staying still inside. I was afraid that I might spontaneously cum due to some pleasure spikes caused by the vibrations but there was none of that.

The inner tunnel is not as great at this point because let's be honest, I have performed autopsy on that onahole and ripped her open, so few bumps and ridges are gone and are turned into a melted lines.
Still, the entrance did not tore at all, which greatly surprised me, I have expected the melting points to rip at least a little bit like before. And as I've mentioned before, I have made it even more narrow that the factory version. Really good stuff, I suppose I'm getting better at soldering rubber at this point.

I wonder how onaholes are made, I have been toying with an idea of cannibalizing some onaholes, cutting out the good parts and creating one frankenstein hole filled with best parts of the other onaholes, that'd be great, but the soldering is too inconsistent to really do it properly.
>>
>>15842844
Oh yeah, also worth mentioning is the fact that I have felt raunchy and went for round two soon after the first one and as some of us know the pain of having sensitive head you can hardly stroke with the hole because otherwise it feels like you are sandpapering your dick.
But I have done some very slow and gentle movements and that's where that vibration modification really shined, I have busted a nut almost instantly the second time, felt pretty good. It resonated all over my shaft without really bothering my head.
>>
>>15835207
Creating suction.
>>
>>15839906
Cool. How does it work?
>>
Is there just a thread approved butt I could fuck?
>>
>>15838287
Both FL: Go (surge and torque) models are great and it isn't HUGE. For the full size ones: the Tease is my favorite, followed by the STU (Stamina Training Unit). I can't speak to which are purchasable in the UK, but the main website or amazon are both fine options. I preferr FLs to onas, something about the onahole material is just too harsh for me.
>>
File: fawck.png (184KB, 502x376px) Image search: [Google]
fawck.png
184KB, 502x376px
Guys, I fucked up. Had a few things happen recently, but long story short, I come home and discover I hadn't cleaned my Venus Real after the last use.

It's been two weeks.

I'll spare the details of what I met with, but I cleaned it out with antibacterial soap for a long time... I even left fresh soap and water in it to sit... just to be sure.

I need some advice now, however. Is it safe to use again? Or have I literally fucked up this onahole?
>>
>>15836391
It's not boiling water, it's just out of the tap, if my hand can stand it so can my rectum
>>
>>15833801
>>15844277
You're destroying your gut flora.

Take a page from modern gays and eat so much fiber that you never even have to wipe. Enemas are barbaric and dangerous when unsupervised by a medical professional. Yes even water enemas.

And any good doctor wouldn't use one unless there was an obstruction anyway.
This isn't the 17th century, Louis XIV.
>>
>>15843993
I'll never understand how can people forget to clean their onaholes or fall alseep with warmers in their onas.
You folks crack me up!

There is only way to find out anon~
And that's by spreading her opening and taking a peek inside to find any dark spots of ebola.
>>
File: 1474025376489.jpg (302KB, 963x1026px)
1474025376489.jpg
302KB, 963x1026px
did the KY guy buy the doll to dress up as WanPiss yet?
>>
>>15845308
No I'm still trying to see if it's legal. Also I want to move out of parents house before I by a 4ft fuck doll. I DON'T WANT CLOWNPISS TO GO AFTER MY DAD.
>>
>>15839020
Link? I can't seem to find info on it.
>>
>>15840962
Don't hold out for one criticism so you can validate your own views, it's dangerous to do in anything.
The hole works for some and not for others, just like everything else.

>>15841018
How you like the SPDX, worried about durability mostly.
>>
File: image.png (156KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156KB, 1334x750px
Planning on ordering this. Thoughts?
>>
>>15845782
SCP is a memehole. You might as well put on twenty condoms on your dick with super tough cockright at the beginning instead.
At least that's what everyone says.
Apparently the entrance is fun but it provides no sensation for your shaft.
>>
I was going to bump this >>15843993 but if I'm to take what this >>15844963 Anon said, discarding the ebola part, does that mean I'm in the clear if no weird dark spots (mold or some freaky bacteria) have taken hold?
>>
>>15846248
You'd only be able to see the mold bacteria wouldn't necessarily colonize like that. I know it hurts, but you should probably toss that hole, or at the absolute minimum soak it in something stronger than antibacterial soap. I'd suggest peroxide. Again though, that hole could give you something nasty, trashing it is the wise choice.
>>
>>15845782
>>15845898
Seconding this, I threw mine the fuck out.
>>
File: the feeling when.jpg (17KB, 400x449px)
the feeling when.jpg
17KB, 400x449px
Welp my house just got robbed 2 days ago.

They did not take my PS4 or my PC or my electric guitar which were worth lots of dosh but they did take my puni hips and my seventeen bordeaux.

I'm angry as hell I'm not fucking joking I hope they get AIDS fucking my toys around and shit fucking gypsies/niggers.

Actually I'm just fucking crying why would this happen to me fuck my life
>>
>>15846705
It's usually someone that you may know. Look for your items among your friends/family.
GL Anon.
>>
Is there some kinda of anal equivalent to the VAA?
>>
>>15846705
Who the fuck breaks into someone's house to steal sex toys and not expensive shit?
I feel like this is bait.
>>
>>15846248
i use alchohol on suspect holes, no ebola dick or lingering smell so far.
>>
>>15838287
I used to own the Tenga Flip Hole.
Personally I loved it because of how easy it was to clean. I've just recently gotten into onaholes and they feel much better, but I miss how easy it was to clean the Tenga out.

Cleaning my onaholes always takes at least like a few minutes. Plus they're so much more delicate and you need to powder them so often. Other than that though I don't miss it.
>>
Pic related arrived earlier this week. It's okay, but it is shit compared to lolinco. No idea why, but every onahole i've tried can't beat the feeling of exctasy I receive when I use lolinco
>>
what's the best torso hole?
>>
>>15847805
>No idea why, but every onahole i've tried can't beat the feeling of exctasy I receive when I use lolinco
I got exact same issue.
>>
>>15847830
Don't get me wrong, it's nice that I'm hitting the end of the tunnel but its nothing compared to the sensation of every stroke with lolinco.
>>
>>15847630
Seconding this request.

Or at least one that doesn't look like a pussy. I got a gay reputation to uphold here.
>>
Just bought Onatsuyu lube. Haven't used my onahole in like a year or so. How does it compare to something like the ZXY Love Lotion?
>>
>>15847963
Can't speak on that lube; but, IMO, Onatsuyu dries out too fast. I have longer usage out of Moisty lotion that comes with a hole.
>>
>>15845722
>>15845722
Trottla dolls.

Perfect for us but hard to get.
>>
>>15847635
An old co-worker of mine claimed that his house got broken into and all that was missing was porn.

I guess if adolescents broke in they might just steal porn, but I can't imagine anyone stealing used latex fuckholes.
>>
>>15847963
Meme lube. It's shitty and dries out incredibly fast.
Even the sample packets you get with most holes are better.
>>
My dick is giant. Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>15848939
I'm .2 inches away from being 8 inches and I've got a girth of 5.5, almost 6.

Just suck it up and pay an exorbitant price for a big dick hole or cave in and buy a dick strangler. I personally went the latter route.
>>
>>15848939
just go to a massage parlor and rub the massage girls legs to signal you want an extra "massage"
>>
>>15848939
Yes, find a /jp/sie who likes giant cocks up his boypuss.

Like me.
>>
>>15848953
I'm closer to 7 inches, but girth-wise I'm around 6.5 or so. By jap standards it's a monster. I can only imagine anything I get is going to be torn apart in no time.
>>
>>15839362
PA ex-Amazonian here.

It was hell in a handbasket at my facility. A few of the PA's "managers" had NO clue what they were doing half the time, most people ended up doing the same function for weeks on end, they expect you to work as if you're two people, and overtime. Overtime, everywhere.

The pay was good, though. 13-14 an hour and only four days of the week. Just ten hours per day... when you're not dealing with overtime. Seasonal overtime was a special breed of evil.

I worked inbound, but during my few times in outbound. The work seems much less stressful. Especially picking. However, it seems easier to get fired in outbound, so there's that. I hope that helped.
>>
you can fuck a psp now
>>
>>15848995
What about the other onahole there?
>>
File: what.png (199KB, 280x338px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
199KB, 280x338px
>>15848995
I
I don't get it
Why?
>>
>>15849098
The PSP was always a waifu simulator, this just means you can fuck you're waifu now. It's a great idea.
>>
>>15849115
But that's not a psp anon, it's an onahole
>>
I just recieved my Rina. I'm so glad I did this holy shit
>>
>>15847630
Try La Vie en Roses. It was my first anal hole (it's actually a dual hole) and I have been addicted to anal ever since.
>>
Any breast men here?

My Busty Aichan is breaking down after about 4 years now. Wondering if there's anything better now or if these are still the best.
>>
>>15848974
I was outbound. It was easy but you are right picking felt like a way to remove people.

If someone was lazy or they wanted to ruff their feather they would send them to picking to get fired.

I wish I never agreed to get cross trained in picking.
>>
>>15850729
I'm right there with you, brother. Like I said, I was inbound, but I got fired for the times I was sent to help outbound.

Fuck Amazon.
>>
>>15850703
I gotcha senpai.

Besides the Ai's, I've got Gmode2, Fuwa2k, and Tits of Utea Grace. The Ai's are still the strong in terms of overall quality, but the others excel at different things. Gmode2, being baseless, can fit into bras for dolls pretty well. The Fuwa2k are a bit more liquidy than firm and have really pronounced nipples, so they emulate engorged breasts nicely. And the Tits of Utea Grace are the largest (easily obtainable) oppai.

I'm also waiting on Braless Sensei, which should arrive Monday. I have a suspicion that they're actually pretty decent after finding an obscure video showcasing them, but I'll come back with a review after I actually get them.

The absolute best, as far as everyone believes, are the Chichifueta, but they are so good that any which are put up for sale are sold out within minutes, or you have to reserve order a pair, with an estimated wait of 6 months, the reason being they're larger than the Utea Grace and softer. But no one here, as far as know, has a pair.

The prices for oppai have also seemed to drop over time, so the Ai's may seem a bit pricey now.

Price/released2016
Ai's - $200/no
Gmode2 - $190/no
Fuwa2k - $80/yes (March)
Utea Grace - $145/yes (March)
Braless Sensei - $70/yes (July)
Chichifueta - $145/ yes (February)
>>
File: headphones.jpg (347KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
headphones.jpg
347KB, 1600x1200px
Okay I 100% need your help on this, because at this rate I'm either going to put off getting an onahole for another few years again or I can just bite the bullet and ask here for some detailed advice that the guide cannot give me, so I can confirm stuff completely.
I don't really need guidance though as much as I need somebody to tell me exactly what to buy, and where to buy from, and any other important information that involves removing images from the box that could get me in trouble.

First problem that's held me back from buying one of these - I live in the UK. I think this shithole is as strict as canada and australia but I could be wrong. I'd like to know if anybody else form the UK has successfully bought onaholes without any issues at all?

Second problem that's held me back from buying - I live in a house in which people will not hesitate to open my mail. Yes, I have said stuff about this in the past but nobody will listen anyway so it's a very real problem that I can't really fix. Saying that however, I suppose if there's no way to fix this problem via some sort of delivery plan then I would be willing to risk it at this point, I'd just rather not if there's an alternative.

Dick size = 7" with around 5" girth, give or take.

If somebody could just flat out tell me what to buy, where to buy it from and whatever else while keeping in mind what I previously wrote I would be eternally grateful.

I just want to try an onahole out, this shouldn't be this stressful, I've already held off on buying one multiple times in the past. Fuck.

Threads at its bump limit and is on page 9 but I'll post here anyway (and I'll copy paste this post into the next thread when it comes up as well)

Help me into the world of luxury faps /jp/, I could really do with one right now.
>>
>>15849422
Concessions were made.
>>
>>15851003
What exactly got you fired?
>>
>>15826714
Soy makes you a tranny over time
>>
>>15851122
I have the fuwa2k and I saw the braless sensei, they really do seem the same to me, they're the same width but not height so the braless sensei is like the fuwa2k but a smaller cup size, they could feel different though
>>
>>15851497
https://shop.manzoku.or.jp/sp/detail/item.php?category=&item_id=0T203

Braless Sensei looks rounder according to this. And I'm hoping the feel will be more squishy than wobbly like the Fuwa2k.

Again, comparison coming monday.
>>
>>15851122
Thanks. Glad to hear there's more choice out there now. Aichans were great but I'd like to try something new.

Funny that you mentioned the Chichifuetas because I was just looking at hotpowers and came across them, thought they looked great. Sad to hear they're so hard to get.
>>
>>15851461
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS

>>15851292
> I live in the UK. I think this shithole is as strict as canada and australia
Sure is

>Second problem that's held me back from buying - I live in a house in which people will not hesitate to open my mail
I know in Canada I can have something delivered directly to the post office, I'd imagine you have something similar, maybe this?
http://www.royalmail.com/business/services/sending/efficiency/local-collect

>If somebody could just flat out tell me what to buy, where to buy it from and whatever else while keeping in mind what I previously wrote I would be eternally grateful.
Lolinco Virgo
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43445?c2=9999
or R20
http://en-nls.com/pict1-15738?c2=9999

Either one should be good, tunnels are 6.5in for both and they should stretch to full accommodate. NLS is a great vendor and has a tickbox to remove packaging during checkout, add in a comment to remove lube and everything with any artwork on it and you're golden.
>>
File: aya.webm (2MB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
aya.webm
2MB, 640x384px
>miku doll anon from weeks ago
>it came in the mail with no negative effects via laws/govt/etc - new york US citizen
>been using it daily for about two weeks
>been not horny for days at a time
>finally decided to wash my cumrag pile that came from cleaning it
>remember this thread and time for some TPE doll feedback for those still browsing the amazon selection
I did not want to start taking pictures of it out of fear or worry I will get attached to it. I am not willing to cross that threshold.
Anyways here is a quick rundown of those amazon based silicone TPC dolls:
I feel that I should say that I am 6in girth, used a cloth tape and everything.
The anus is not reinforced, it ripped after the first use, however the ripping never progressed past a quarter of an inch after more uses. A lot more uses.
And vagina was horrifically tight, but it also tore to a point where it is pleasureable to use.
The mouth is shit, its only like 4in~ deep and your dick will move its eyes due to the head being mostly TPC/sillicone.
The eyes are difficult to move even if you get your fingers in there good and deep. They are locked into the metal part or something, but they are mobile, mine is currently stuck in a semi-ahoge type deal. not rolled back all the way but they are looking up
The material is firmer that I imagined, but still easy on the dick and fun to squeeze the breasts/body.
The wig .. frilled? frayed? staticed? much easier than I thought. Was nice and silky the first time I had it but leaving it on its back ripping its pussy kinda gave it bedhead and its kinda hard to fix, but does not diminish my uses for it. I have not attempted to brush its hair or fix all the.. bedheadedness of it
After cumming it in multiple times, no odor with proper cleaning. after every release into it. I have yet to "fully" bathe it, a simple sponge bath and pat dry with some baby powder and its good to go. I also use a PLASTIC dildo with a wash cloth to wash its insides afterwards. Have it a full body powder once
Both hands and feet have a "pipe cleaner" type material in them for positioning, up to the palm of the hand and ball of the feet. the toes and fingers jiggle a lot during use, but not offputting. easy to move, but unsure of its full potential. I just like it on its back of face down and ass up on its knees thus far.
Due to its size, finding outfits for it is easy for the "medium" "human" size bracket. rumors say dyed clothing can dye the "skin", so I use pure white cotton everything. a sports bra and spats are my current favorite for storage/pre-use/etc
Its feet are fuckable, but takes some angling using the legs, has rather nicely detailed feet.
>>
>Both hands and feet have a "pipe cleaner" type material in them for positioning, up to the palm of the hand and ball of the feet.
I should clarify it has a metal body up to the wrist/heel of the foot/hands, then the pipe cleaner type moldable metal takes over from the wrist/heel to the mid hand/feet
>>
>>15853323
How much did it cost and where did you get it?
>>
For some unknown reason my warmer stop working. Is it fixable and if so how do I open it?
>>
>>15853323
>>15853573
please just one picture!
we wont call you miku-anon or anything!
>>
>>15853323
Post feet!
>>
>>15853323
Do you sleep with it?
>>
File: 1467901457381.jpg (127KB, 750x577px)
1467901457381.jpg
127KB, 750x577px
Are any of the onaholes on Aliexpress worth looking into?
>>
>>15847635
I'm not baiting I'm as surprised as you are.
The stuff they took was some cheap ass watches and jewels, anything that doesnt fit in a pocket was not taken.
>>
>>15846705
Your mom lied, you werent robbed she just threw them out
>>
>>15853739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprXFmG_yAE this video should help.
>>
SeventeenEvo or SevenTeen Bordeaux?
>>
File: shiro.jpg (140KB, 718x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shiro.jpg
140KB, 718x1280px
>>15853323
Is it the same as pic related?
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.