[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does jaypee take it easy? Anyone listen to ASMR? https

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: rika.png (126KB, 966x721px) Image search: [Google]
rika.png
126KB, 966x721px
How does jaypee take it easy?

Anyone listen to ASMR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVMGRwh3CJs
>>
nico nico asmr is one of best channels but few videos
>>
I would like to unwind to the dulcet tones of Alice's head being caved in with a brick repeatedly.
>>
>listen to ASMR
>>>/x/
>>
File: 1351058361733.gif (400KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1351058361733.gif
400KB, 1024x576px
No Neko Cuddle ASMR? Shame on you, Anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNZN1Vmw_NE
>>
It's easily one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, and I'm well aware of vaporwave and other trendy youtube garbage.
Maybe I'm just too old, but I think it's more of a /b/ thing.
>>
>>15637991
I do, but I'm starting to find many channels just reupload popular ones like >>15642231 . God it feels great when you find a good one though.
>>
>>15642307
Agreed it's completely retarded. Pretty sure it's a reddit thing that started it all too.
>>
>>15642307
>>15642651

I thought the same thing when it first started to gain popularity, but on some videos I do get some sense of "tingles". It feels like someone is actually cutting my hair, or it feels like I can really feel someone blowing air onto the back of my neck/ears.

I don't know. Helps me to sleep is all. I just figured you faggots would have a good repertoire of videos that I could dip into.
>>
>>15642930

I usually go to unintentional shit. It can be hard for me to really enjoy an ASMR video when someone's actually trying, usually because they try too hard. But when I find a video that just has a soft-spoken dude talking regularly I fucking bookmark that shit because it's good.
>>
I get shivers from scratching noises like brushing of teeth and I fucking hate it. I don't know if this is similar (it does nothing to me). Maybe what people get is more alike the frisson that music does, that's enjoyable. But even with that I think it's more of a by-effect of larger psychological/emotional phenomenon, that is to say if you took the "shivers" out, the experience would still be 80% there, or something like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68JQtxTzjqc
>>
>>15643151
Fucking knew someone ought to post that the second I saw the thread
>>
>>15637991
I like stuff like scratching and gentle blowing, sadly all I find is annoying sucking noises and dialogue RPs made by amateur girls trying to get into the VA industry. And they always end up singing in the videos for some reason even when they clearly aren't good at it.
>>
I have a mixed experience when it comes to ASMR. It's really good when it works, but on the other hand, I only get the tingles on my right ear (even tried flipping audio channels on stuff that worked and still got nothing).

I think the broadcaster's hardware might also be a factor. I've seen vids with whispering and ear blowing and not all of them work. Igasaki Ayaka's weekly streams is an example of this. It's very good when she's just casually whispering back answers to NND's chatroom, but sometimes the audio settings are off for whatever reason, or she gets carried away and stops whispering which means I don't get tingles anymore.
>>
I like background noise and usually it involves people talking to some degree. but it ends up with me listening to audio books of Sigmund Freud.
>>
>>15637991
>ASMR
only 同人音声
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.