[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a copy of Panel de Pon on ebay from some seller located

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20160713_061709.jpg (372KB, 980x1061px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_061709.jpg
372KB, 980x1061px
I bought a copy of Panel de Pon on ebay from some seller located in Japan. It came in with the name Kana Saito written on the front, and some Japanese text on the top (I cannot read handwritten moonrunes to save my life so I haven't a clue.)

Who do you think Kana Saito is? Where do you think she is now? What has her life become?
>>
the writing on the top just says "paneru de pon"
>>
File: 33155048.jpg (896KB, 1039x1477px) Image search: [Google]
33155048.jpg
896KB, 1039x1477px
>>15530594
I'm surprised you can tell. I find it impossible to read handwritten Japanese. I guess because I'm not used to seeing it.
>>
File: o0400017612942423657.jpg (19KB, 400x176px) Image search: [Google]
o0400017612942423657.jpg
19KB, 400x176px
>>
I think the normal course of action for 4chan now would be that OP cums on the game and contacts the girl about it. But let's just go with that he did and skip to the important part, man that handwriting is bad. Like that パ has 3 circles. How the fuck does that happen. It's supposed to be strokes but now its circely tumors.
It's like the ZUN drawing of hand writing. Except it doesn't have any charm. It's not like ZUN drawings atall.
>>
>>15530709
Well it's obvious Kana Saito is a little girl so maybe she was trying to be cute, like how western girls draw the dot of an i as a heart?
>>
>>15530709
It's pretty obvious that the ハ isn't made of circles, but the outline of the strokes similar to game logo's text

The most fucked up part of it is the ポン
>>
>>15530597
Admittedly it is some pretty terrible handwriting on the cartridge, probably written by a child at one point in the game's life.
>>
>>15530586
I own the game and it's goooooooooood

but mine's isn't written on, I always thought this was an american thing.
>>
When the fuck are they gonna make a new one already?

It was fun playing Planet Puzzle League online with random japanese people before the service shut down.
>>
Kana Saito is a fuckin illiterate
>>
>>15530719
I refuse to believe that she wrote ポン.
it's so fucking mangled that it almost looks like 花プ
>>
>>15541751
Like he said, they might have been a really young kid and was just copying the game's title from how it "looked" and didn't know how to read/write it.
>>
>>15541789
That idea seems defeated by how they wrote the whole thing in katakana even though the de in the game's title is hiragana. It seems like they just liked making the ends of their lines end in curls and it's fucking up the way everything looks. the N's bottom line is starting with a curl, which is why it looks like it has a dot on it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.