[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

エロゲスレ/Untranslated VN General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 456
Thread images: 53

File: masterpieceofmasterpieces.png (621KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
masterpieceofmasterpieces.png
621KB, 1024x576px
Previous thread: >>15003023

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished? You know the drill.
>>
File: aaaa.png (720KB, 798x404px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
720KB, 798x404px
The day Gachinko Bitch Club gets translated is the day I can die a happy man.
>>
>>15023608
Why is Momo so best?
All of his scenes were hilarious.
>>
gyarun.
>>
エロゲは終わったのだよ、諸君
Steamはやる気がないし
>>
>>15023843
seeing how awful everyone here's japanese is makes me feel better about my own godawful japanese
>>
なのです
>>
>>15023843
これな
>>
>>15023861
まずは英語から勉強しろよ
>>
>>15023867
英語なんてなんでもないだろう
>>
>>15023843
むしろオタク業界そのものが終わってる感じ
昔から商売下手くそだったしな
それにブラック企業ばかりで正直あんま気にしないわ終わっても
>>
>>15023978
終わっているのは全盛期だけだ。
>>
>>15023719
Wrong thread for translation begging.
Also, it was just decent to be honest, I preferred Sapokano for kogal sluts.
>>
>>15023843
Steamはどうでもいいが
エルフは必ず復興するんだ
見てろよ
>>
>>15024380
そして新駄作出した後、また死ぬ
めでたしめでたし
>>
File: 1450168244157.jpg (214KB, 626x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1450168244157.jpg
214KB, 626x1075px
>>15023719
>Gachinko Bitch Club
>2014
>800x600
>>
Reading Cross Channel in my first time. The old art is nice and the humor kicks ass.
>>
正田は神作家
>>
>>15024882
左様。
>>
Finished Eustia.

What should I read next? Muramasa, Tasogare no Sinsemilla or something different?
>>
>>15024929
お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻。 その引き換えに味わう黒人妻の肌。 -Big Black Cock & Big Black Butt & My Sweet Wife-
>>
>>15024933
I'll abstain.
>>
>>15024933
Can vouch for this.
>>
>>15024929
>Muramasa Aren't you bitting more than you can chew?
>>
>>15024937
Considering I study Japanese since 2010, I believe that no.
>>
>>15024937
>bitting more than you can chew
Only lesser herbivores care about such a thing. The apex eroge reader consumes in huge gulps prey of any size without hassle because he doesn't bother with those petty trifles of consumption. That's why he can speedily engorge himself with much big game and reach ascendance while those who have been or are to be weeded out are still fruitlessly gnawing with their dulled molars, forever going nowhere.
>>
>>15024986
Not really, reading muramasa at a slow pace would suck for anyone.
>>
>>15024993
That reminds me I dropped Muramasa a long time ago because I was frustrated by my slow reading speed, even though understanding what's going on wasn't particularly hard.
>>
Should I read Baldr Force before Sky, or games aren't related?
>>
>>15025413
Not related but I'd play force first because the gameplay is rustier.
>>
>>15025413
Hope you're not in Windows 8 because Force doesn't run on it.
>>
>>15025426
Win7, I hope Force will work without problems. Or not?
>>
Anyone have played Imouto no Seiiki?
How's it?
>>
File: capture_067_02032014_042405.jpg (913KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
capture_067_02032014_042405.jpg
913KB, 1360x768px
>>15022699
Senshinkan was also a bit of a disappointment for me. It was still better than most games and I generally enjoyed it, but nowhere near to Dies Irae. The one thing I didn't like the most was that the game made itself first look like it'd have more battle royale elements, but then it's revealed that there's proper two sides and Yoshiya's group's supposed "allies" are just acting like massive fucking retards for stupid reasons. And even if it was battle royale, none of it actually matters since only Yoshiya can become rosei.

>The villain side had some good characters especially Amakasu but he's barely even around at all.
And this, holy shit. Luckily Bansenjin gave Amakasu the much needed extra screen time in the "flashbacks" and final battle, but then the game had problem with giving too less screen time to the new main antagonist, who felt like a KKK Hajun copy pasta in how he was mainly just a background force throughout most of the game instead of a proper character and like Hajun, his thing was essentially about refusing human bonds (though for different reasons). Then there was the case of recycling old villains as dreams, so they didn't even feel like proper characters this time around (save for maybe Karuma).

Also a more personal complaint, but fucking hell Keira ended up getting the short stick of screen time and characterization in both games. She didn't even get a proper "boss arc" like the other villains and aesthetically I liked the Hellghast army thing a lot more than the flesh monster legion thing.
>>
>>15025448
It works, you need to change color to 16-bit for windowed size though, I think.
>>
I hated Senshinkan for the same reason as DI and finally came to the conclusion that I really don't like chuuni stuff. Both games just don't give a shit about world-building and their background setting.

Like, doesn't it sound great how there's a game about lucid dreams in the Taisho-era and magical Nazis preparing some grand ritual in modern day Japan and stuff. Then you proceed to play the games and it's nothing but people duking it out all day long while blabbering weird shit about trancendental concepts non-stop and you realize the only reason the background setting exists is so they can wear cool uniforms.

It's all a waste.
>>
>>15026102
That's not a problem of chuuni. If anything that would be a problem with individual writers. I think it's dangerous to let slangy, loosely defined conceptual terms like "chuuni" dominate too much of one's mind. Things that get called "chuuni" are of such varying qualities that saying you don't like all of it is short-sighted. Unless you just dislike reading everything that isn't SOL in which case indeed.
>>
Eushully hasn't released a good game since kamidori though
>>
>>15026114
I guess? I'm obviously not an expert or anything. Chuuni doesn't feel like a very nebulous genre descriptor to me though, and I think those two games should have really expanded their scenario beyond people fucking each other up while wearing cool uniforms so that having a Taisho- aesthetic would, you know, actually mean something.
>>
>>15026102
>Both games just don't give a shit about world-building and their background setting.
One of DI greatest strength is the world building and setting, what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>15025602
Also the anon I replied to mentioned uninteresting protagonist group, and now that I think about it Yoshiya might be one of the biggest eroge Gary Stus I've encountered if you don't count no-plot / regular harem games.

Nevermind battle royale, it's hard to even call the conflict as having "two sides" because Amakasu also supports Yoshiya becoming a rosei. The real battle against Amakasu and his "allies" only starts when Yoshiya achieves that goal. Literally the whole dream world, all the routes and fights and every person solely exist to lead Yoshiya into growing as a character and becoming a full-fledged rosei, because no one else apart from him can achieve it. Bansenjin confirms that not even Seijuurou nor his descendants could even if they managed to "steal" the 資格 from a real rosei. Literally no one apart from Yoshiya and his group has a win state in this game (though characters like Shinno have a completely separate goal).

But personality wise Yoshiya already is perfection incarnate from the start of the game. Fit as hell, top of his class intelligent, popular, you name it. His only "fault" as a character is daddy issues, which are pretty fucking reasonable considering what type of character Seijuurou is. Most of the character "faults" of the heroines as well are not actually real faults either, and the little ones there are, are fixed by an encouraging talk from super special Yoshiya who is able to solve everyone's problems.

Again, I actually liked both games and this is just personal venting but after thinking shit like this it makes me sad because the games couldn't live up to the hype.
>>
>>15026395
Bansenjin did some cool things with Nanten going meta criticizing the events in Hachimyoujin and the personalities of Yoshiya and the gang
But yeah, I can understand why Yoshiya and co are like this since they are supposed to be the paragon of virtues as defined in 八犬伝 but that doesn't make them interesting

Well I say that but in the end I still liked Senshinkan a lot
>>
File: out.webm (918KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
918KB, 800x450px
illusion what are you doing
>>
File: RUDE.png (477KB, 638x509px) Image search: [Google]
RUDE.png
477KB, 638x509px
Has anyone here played "Fragments Blue" for the PS2? It piqued my interest because of Horibe Hiderou's art, but I am not sure yet whether I want to invest my time in it. From what little I read, it seems to be a rather typical small town homecoming story featuring among others such mainstays as le brooding protagonist and le sick girl. Apparently it was written by Hino Wataru, so there's that.
>>
>>15026597
>Apparently it was written by Hino Wataru
So it's shit?
>>
>>15026606
Can't you just fuck off already?
>>
File: 10c.jpg (59KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
10c.jpg
59KB, 390x390px
>pirate game
>thank you for buying the game
Fuc
>>
>>15026625
Someone had to buy it.
>>
>>15026500
Why don't they just make Artificial Academy 3 already?
>>
>>15026597
You worry about time yet you play eroge. Just go ahead and tell us what you think of it after playing
>>
>>15026894
>PS2
>eroge
>>
>>15026902
Looks pretty ero and ge to me.
>>
>>15025602
>>15026395

Glad we seem to be on the same page. Hachimyoujin especially felt like kind of a waste to me after it spent2mb hanging out in a setting that was revealed to be a complete bait and switch in the very last route. DI is also kind of like this if you get down to it but the entire story still felt relevant to me. I guess Mercurius fucking with the reader hardcore throughout the whole game paid off a lot.

And yeah, definitely, if he would have focused more on the antagonist's side I think it would have been a much better experience overall. Like Bansenjin should have been much less of a FD for the original game and more depiction of it's actual plot. Much more Cream-chan, Huang, China, etc. and less fucking around at their stupid school.

Of course I understand why Yoshiya and friends are the way they are but that doesn't excuse them just kind of being "there". There was tons of shit that could have happened with them but it just... didn't. By the time Bansenjin rolled around I was so sick of seeing them, their character arcs were already done and there are few things in this world that I want to read less about than Yoshiya's 説教。Idk, lots of things that could have been done better in retrospect but it doesn't really matter at this point.

>>15026102

The Nazi stuff and occultism in DI is pretty well researched and implemented. I learned quite a bit from researching the people and things mentioned. Karl Krafft for example was a pretty cool figure that I had never heard about before, along with all the kabbalah/alchemy stuff. I'm not sure how you can claim that worldbuilding is one of the game's weaknesses, there is a shitload of thought poured into the grand setting and it remains consistent across several titles.

If you were looking for something actually set in nazi Germany or something that pulled from thath heavily then I can definitely see how you were let down but that's not really what the game was going for in the first place. It works on a functional level as a backdrop and that's all it was really going for with that imo.

I DEFINITELY feel the same about Senshinkan though, the background setting was simply not used well at all for the reasons I mentioned above.
>>
>>15027078
The entire first part of Bansenjin should have been much shorter and the second part MUCH longer.
In the end the first part was mostly saved because the Nobu/Nanten scenes were incredible but rehashing the Hachimyoujin stuff for like 2/3 of the game was a bad idea
>>
File: 2016-03-30_21-41-49.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-30_21-41-49.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
Mercurius is incredible in Ikabey by the way
>>
>>15026597
I did about 1 hour and stopped for the same reason
My instincts tell me there isn't much more to the story and while I like Hino a lot it's not like he was noteworthy there
>>
File: malie_2016-03-30_22-09-33.jpg (207KB, 1920x1068px) Image search: [Google]
malie_2016-03-30_22-09-33.jpg
207KB, 1920x1068px
>>15027130

Indeed he is.
>>
I really don't like it when the whole cast disappears in moege/SOL once you hit a route.
Especially the absence of parents is unsettling and wasted comedy potential.
>>
>>15027155
Someone should make a tweest game and have the whole cast actually disappear except for the heroine when you pick a route. And then they spend the route trying to figure out what the hell is going on. And advertise it as a normal moege.
>>
>>15027168
Throw in some quantum theory and you might have a new Watanabe game.
>>
>>15027155
I also dont like it, but man sometimes its better than refusing some heroines. For example Ichiyou of どうして、そんなに黒い髪が好きなの, hell I would delete the game if there wasn't an unlocked route / continuation just because I dont want to refuse her, and the only thing I remember from urara's route is her sad face.
>>
>>15027244
I think the best solution is just to have heroines not fall in love with the MC until their route starts.
>>
>>15027269
Yeah I also think that its the best, just show some affection towards to MC but dont make them full of love, like Amakano series or Yuzusoft games.

Sometimes you cant do it because of the plot / setting though, like Doshikuro, Moteyaba or Yakimochi Stream.
>>
>>15027269
I prefer yandere games where the heroine gets mad at the other girl for stealing MC from her.
I wish there were more.
>>
>>15027379
Haven't played one like that yet to be honest.
>>
>>15026395
>Bansenjin confirms that not even Seijuurou nor his descendants could even if they managed to "steal" the 資格 from a real rosei

Did it? I don't remember that.
>>
File: thisismyfetish.jpg (310KB, 1408x792px) Image search: [Google]
thisismyfetish.jpg
310KB, 1408x792px
>>15025570
Nice short moe nukige with a tsundere heroine that appealed to my foot fetish.
>>
File: ;_;.jpg (360KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
360KB, 1279x720px
>>15026625
>>
help im infatuated with yuzusoft art even though i know their games have no substance
>>
>>15028264
Just read the H scenes. Or fap to the CG on sadpanda.
>>
>>15028264
Not everything has to be 2deep4u.
Yuzu games have good writing and are genuinely fun. A light-hearted moege can be good, you know.
>>
>>15028292
>good writing
Their recent games (e.g. Amairo, Sanobawitch) bored me to death.
Only Tenshin Ranman and Noble Works remain somewhat interesting throughout.
>>
>>15028292
>good writing
I wouldn't go that far.
>>
>>15028118
Wrong game that's kanojou no seiiki

Imouto is for the sequal. She's pretty deredere and pretty funny
>>
>>15028352
Woops seems I was still 寝ぼけてる when I made that post.
>>
Are there any many VNs with a character that does femdom and actually stays dom instead of going sub half-way and turning into a generic H scene? Bonus points if the character doesn't seem like they'd be dom outside of their route.
>>
>>15028352
>>15028118
Kanojo no Seiiki was better honestly, the imouto was pretty boring for me even though I like them. Too deredere. Although I like assertive heroines it's probably why I liked Kanojo better.
>>
>>15028376
Please speak in 英語
>>
>>15028376
Don't worry, it's どうでもいい
>>
>>15028428
I'll 頑張ります
>>
>>15028433
Go away, Uzuki.
>>
>>15028431
Please don't.
>>
やめろおおおおお
>>
Stop this at once.
>>
As a reader, is what is most important to you when reading a VN the sense of 興奮 you feel or is there something more?
>>
>>15028482
正直, i give more credit to games that can make me 笑う a lot, 家族.
>>
>>15028482
Keeping me interested enough that I don't feel compelled to go shitpost on the internet instead of reading more.
>>
>>15028482
When reading moege I just need to feel some 温かみ in my 心.
For plotge the same can apply but I really look for interesting stories that are believable and interesting.
>>
>>15028500
That's 先輩 to あなた.
>>
I enjoy 二深い四私 things.
>>
>>15028482
> is there something more?
Not having shit that triggers me > maintaining adequate テンポ > being interesting/engaging.
>>
>>15028482
It needs to make me 燃える
>>
>>15028500
I 賛成 with this 意見. Games that don't make me 笑う, せめて in the SOL scenes are the 極み of trash.
>>
File: 1st.jpg (105KB, 686x350px) Image search: [Google]
1st.jpg
105KB, 686x350px
何故ノラととの人気投票でシャチが1位になったのかよく分からん
そしてパトが4位?やはり日本人のセンスはおかしいな
陥没乳頭フェチの仕業なのかこれ
>>
>>15028521
>Not having shit that triggers me
Why? Fiction is the perfect virtual machine for that kind of thing.
>>
>>15028617
I'm unable to focus on work itself in these cases. I just keep being angry about whatever triggered me (biggest offender being "accidently got face pushed under skirt => got thoroughly beaten => branded as hentai and hated for next X scenes" """""joke""""" every ラブ"コメ" keeps reusing over and over) and sometimes cannot even force myself to keep reading. Holding ctrl for a while helps, but if game keeps repeating this shit over and over, I just drop it no matter how good were other scenes.
>>
>>15028482
The best VNs are 泣きゲー, I love building up a strong relationship and feelings for a girl, and then enjoying the sense of depression and shock as much as possible. Basically, the impact on my 心 and how much they can make me 泣く.
>>
>>15028642
Oh, I guess I had a different impression of "triggered" then. The example you gave is certainly something that can get particularly annoying but I was thinking more like if a character does or has happen to them something you find seriously deplorable or otherwise intolerable, that kind of thing.
>>
>>15028482
It needs to give me frisson.
>>
>>15028482
怒り「is the best feel to feel」だと思う
>>
自閉症
>>
>>15028421
>>15028352
So is this good? or not?
>>
watashi wa doge desu
>>
>>15028871
its weird its like a nukige and charage that feels like it should work cause of how vanilla it is.
But the girl is so shit, I havent tried imouto but kanojou is just annoying.
still, i havent seen so many ero scenes in a vanilla before the actual sex happens its so weird.
>>
>>15028482

is あがりしょう an 本物 condition?
>>
File: 1438695861286s.jpg (19KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1438695861286s.jpg
19KB, 250x249px
>>15028421
>Too deredere,
hating loyal girls.
>prefering shit osanajimi, who's idea of reuniting involves tricking you and isolating you from your friends and family and making you her public servant
, b-buts its okay its an endearing character trait.

having derdere/brocon girls is hard you don't really want to go for other girls
>>
Can somebody red pill me on Elf

I heard they made great games before but switched to ntr and just kept milking it till they were dead.
Why not go back?
Did they hate themselves?
>>
>>15029183
Most of their former core staff ran away and made different company.
>>
>>15029188
yeah but they had something worked for them why did they give it up until their demise?

I mean sure try a few times with other genres but if you keep making shit, why not go back to things that actually make money?
>>
File: ccs5.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
ccs5.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>15029183
>red pill
>>
Odd question but how do you feel about the Visual novel genre in general?

It feels like a Overpriced. substitute for anime or an overpriced book needing only a few pictures, and a bunch of voice actors. Sure you can say its a game but games normally have more interaction, 逆転裁判 addresses this well.
The things it has going for it is the writing and porn, the former can make or break it and the later feels better cause there's a plot to go with it andd makes you feel, even then most are static.
>>
>>15029230
黙れ, さくら!
黙らないのなら犯すぞ!
>>
>>15029236
"Visual novel" is not "genre".
>>
>>15028482
>>15028482
I feel like it needs a balance,
like not too serious and not just plain comedy (unless done right), have decent characers and so on.

Like Renai0 is prob the funniest eroge I've read, I like almost all the characters, decent music, out of place CG and settings. However there is a character I don't like and kinda feel like they maybe dont belong here or aren't as appealing making me not enjoy the game when she is involved.

A game can satisfy your dick but have a shit story.
A game can not satisfy your dick but have an awesome story./ characters/settings.

Also others things if done too well may ruin other parts.
Like starting another route after finishing a really great route, may make it seem greatly inferior compared to the rest of the game. Or a long sex scene during a crutial moment in the story when you just want to know what happens.

So yeah depends
>>
>>15029271
Right, my bad
>>
>>15028867
ナイスmeme
>>
Why do people like いっきなり恋?

I tried quite a bit of it and its form of humour is just hurting the protagonist.

Do people actually find this funny, am I missing something.

Also the game lies mentions there is tons of icha icha but the girls are pieces or shit to you.
>>
>>15029183
They made great games throughout.
>>
>>15029145
Oh, oke thanks lads. I already tried kanojo and she was indeed a shit.
Time to read imouto.
>>
>>15029405
Holy shit Ikikoi shocked me. I'm 15 minutes in and was not prepared at ALL. I figured with the "ikikoi is kamige" and "ikikoi is kusoge" memes that it would obviously be somewhere in between but I did not expect to get so immediately drawn in.

Majikoi was comfy. It set an atmosphere and had attention to detail that made me attached to the characters and setting.
Princess Evangile was engaging. Despite the numerous shenanigans it had a way of telling the story that made it a good, not great, read.
My first impression of Ikikoi is that it's just fucking FUN. Makes no sense and will probably jump around too much to make sense plotwise, but I can't get rid of this wide grin on my face, nor do I want to.

Please tell me that that is the kind of ride I'm in for, because I don't want it to stop. The setting is not as good as Majikoi and the storytelling is not as good as PE, but regardless of that I am thoroughly enjoying myself because of how well it pulls off making utter nonsense seem like a good time.
>>
>>15029405
>>15029442
Can you abstain from posting /vg/ copypastas?
>>
>>15029455
Don't reply to shitposter pls.
>>
>>15029455
/vg/?
Nah I was looking up vndb and came across tons of ichaicha so I thought I'd try it.
Plus had BR sis incest.
It's pretty fucking bullsshit the characters are annoying but the protagonist seems like a decent dude.
I knew It was translated and expected it to be decent as it had a translation but man was it unimpressive.

The humour is probably the worst I've read still not on par with echi cash grab animus

Also aren't we allowed to talk about vns even if they are translated as long as the version we play is in Japanese?

Or are you just memeing?
>>
>>15029459
>Shitposting?
Am I missing something?
This is an eroge thread and I'm talking about an eroge.

It's the Japanese version so I don't see what's wrong
>>
>>15029474
>>15029479
This >>15029442 is a /vg/ copypasta.

>expected it to be decent as it had a translation
Pretty stupid to be honest.
>>
>>15029442
>tfw I see majikoi and think majoukoi

Nobody talks about majoukoioi despite it having top tier art also you play as a qt girl
>>
>>15029483
Okay I don't know /vg/ memes, my bad sorry
>>
>>15029484
>Inugami Kira
>Top Tier
No.

> also you play as a qt girl
Then it should be obvious why nobody talks about it
>>
File: c792301sample5.jpg (145KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
c792301sample5.jpg
145KB, 640x360px
>>15029484
the grils are cute too, also the artist is Kira the same from sakura no uta and seitokai no ichizon
>>
>>15029507
I really like the art syle probably the reason I got it.

What do you consider top tier?

I also like
鳴海 ゆう
仁村 有志
also
大石 竜子 cause I liked fairytale
>>
>>15029507
>not liking cute girls
>>
>>15029515
>Clover Days
Looks cute is it worth a read? It seems long for a moege
>>
>>15029479
The only worth route in Ikikoi is just imouto route.
>>
>>15029516
Cute girls are great, playing as a cute girl on the other hand isn't so great
>>
>>15029519
Two routes are good, even if that's just 2/5.
>>
>>15029523
You don't actually play as girl the whole time its through multiple perspectives different people, leading to the build up of a mystery. Frankly I don't see 'much' other games do this.

Its an interesting concept if done right.
>>
>>15029515
Not him but 織音(IX) is what I consider top tier
>>
>>15029525
>>15029519
doesn't a girl from this game become a slut or an av actress in another game きみのとなり?, I mean that's just sad.
>>
>>15029531
Is that the artist who works on Rance?
>>
>>15029544
Yes, watching his artstyle massively improve of the years has been a joy to watch
>>
>>15029515
>>15029531
>nobody mentions 美少女万華鏡
>>
>>15029536
what? Never heard anything like that, and all of Clover days' heroines are pretty pure so I highly doubt it.
>>
>>15029557
That goes without saying
>>
>>15029562
Its tsubame
CTRL + F (AV)

http://erge.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-114.html
>>
File: spoilez.png (10KB, 804x120px) Image search: [Google]
spoilez.png
10KB, 804x120px
>>15029562
>>15029536
>>
>>15027453
>Did it? I don't remember that.
IIRC it was mentioned in one of the flashbacks with Kriemhild and Seishirou (Seijuurou palette swap) that 逆十字 will never be able to become rosei.
>>
>>15029590
Its all a joke guys!

What if they pull this shit with the game after tonakoi?
>>
Nothing kills my interest as hard as an H-scene when I don't feel like fapping. Incidentally this tends to happen for a few hours after I fapped, so most moege end up getting shelved for days at a time, because they love to start shoveling Hscenes in quick succession throughout the route with maybe half an hour of reading between scenes at most. Why do companies do this? Do the japanese players have infinite stamina or do they just not fap? Because that seems like a wast, and removes the need of Hscenes. Why don't they just have one or two scenes within each route and have the rest be unlocked as you go? That would let you read through the route without having to skip and just visit the porn on demand when you need a fap like you would a nukige.
>>
>>15029623
Edging is a thing
>>
>>15029623
this

do they expect people to treat it suddently like a nukige?

I mean i get if there was an hour break or so but some games have little to no gap.
>>
>>15029627
isn;t the tip of your penis sensitive wouldn't you cum faster?
>>
>>15029623
>Why don't they just have one or two scenes within each route and have the rest be unlocked as you go?
Didn't Maitetsu do that? It's really a genius idea. Focus on the story and relationship building in the main game, and unlock H-scenes once you finish the game itself. Or you're also given the option to unlock the H-scenes so you can fap on demand at any time if you so wish. Seriously most H-scenes feel so disjointed with the actual game, so it wouldn't hurt to include them as extras. The main problem is that they would have to write an actual route, it's just easier to shove in H-scenes for the entire thing. I think if you took out most of the H-scenes in most routes they would probably be only one or two hours long.
>>
>>15029623
That's why I wish there were more moege that spaced the H scenes out more / had less H scenes and replaced that time and CG work with more non-H CGs and cutesy relationship stuff. Or at least have the H scenes as side things like some do.
>>
>>15029637
>No h scenes in the main game

terrible idea it just takes you out of it and allows it to be easily localised if you just take out the extra options
>>
>>15029634
That's not what edging is. Edging is masturbating until you get the urge to cum and then stopping, settling down a little and repeat.
>>
>>15029640
> it just takes you out of it
What does this mean?

>allows it to be easily localised
Who gives a shit. If it allows the game to flow and read better then that's all that matters.
>>
>>15029623
Monobeno did that if I recall correctly.
Most games don't really go overboard with porn though so I just fap to the scenes that appeal to me the most and skip the rest. It's not like there is a shortage of fap material out there anyway so it doesn't feel like a waste to me.
>>
>>15029637
I hate this "moved to omake menu" approach, scenes feel out of place and I never bother to check them.
I guess it would be fine if in main story there would be "and so they fucked, see it now y/n?" line and main story would acknowledge the fact of copulation, but at least ChronoClock didn't do this.
>>
People still fap to moege scene?
>>
>>15029650
>ChronoClock didn't do this
What do you mean? The H scenes are just pure non-canon side content and in the main game the characters never canonically had sex with each other? Or am I misunderstanding your post?
>>
>>15029646
it can take you out of it as in the story. You feel immersed with the current game and adding it gives it feels like a "what if they fucked?" thing it doesn't feel real you have no sense of when it really happens, extras really should be extras like some wacky thing that happen months later on not in the main game or them picking out a wedding dress or something also>>15029650

fuck chrono clock
>>
>>15029650
I kinda feel the same way with regular stories like after story and stuff like chapters in SnU.
>>
>>15029656
Main game ended before they even had chance to have sex. First kiss scene => immediate credit roll.
>>
>>15029668
Oh, well that's pretty fucking dumb. Should I just remove it from my backlog then? Because that just sounds like a massive tease not having any relationship stuff in it.
>>
>>15029650
>scenes feel out of place
They feel out of place in the main story. One of the first examples that left a bad impression with me was Fate Stay Night. In one scene Saber and Shirou are running from Berserker, their lives are on the fucking line yet for some reason they stop by a shed and have a threesome with Rin. Seriously kills the moment. I guess the other times they do it it makes more sense, but most H-scenes don't integrate well with the story. Little Busters Ecstasy also comes to mind, the H-scenes were tacked on there.

>>15029658
Usually the fact they fucked doesn't change anything. You get no sense of their relationship progressing or them become closer. In the end it's better to include them as extras instead of having them ruin the flow of the main game. I guess it'd be more effort in the end, you'd have to replace easy to write H-scenes with actual relationship development.
>>
>>15029652
It depends, some games get lewdness right and make fappable scenes, others just follow the most boring approach possible and that shit is unfappable. I feel my penis shrink when I read shit like "It hurts but it's alright because it's you". Sadly boring porn seems to be the most common and nips don't seem to give a shit about this as long as the scenes exist. Which seems stupid to me, why get mad at a lack of porn if said porn would be unfappable anyway. They're saving you the trouble of holding the ctrl key.
>>
>>15029652
no they fap to the story
>>
>>15029668
>>15029674
What lead PurpleSoft to do this?

Pandering to EOPs (as ChronoClock English release was announced shortly after its Japanese release)? Did they believe Western readers don't want tacky romance with anime girls?
>>
>>15029704
>Pandering to EOPs
This is the reason. Sekai Project gave them a pile of cash to make a game they could sell on Steam. That's all there was to it.
>>
>>15029711
Yeah, but you can sell on Steam with anime girl romance, can't you? As long as there'd be no H scenes.
>>
To me, H scenes do feel like extra content in lots of games like some people are saying. For instance when you read a scenario or plot game, cheesy boring porn is not going to be anything but a nuisance. Same with moege, you're reading it for relationship and ichaicha and then they shove unfappable uber vanilla shit in the middle to fill out the route.

The problem is not porn or lack theteof, the problem is whether this porn can actually serve its purpose (being a good fap) or it's just there because there needs tobe porn for the game to sell.
>>
>>15029704
Pretty much. In interview scenario writer said he was ordered by tops to do that against his will.
>>
>>15029370
サンキュー
>>
File: 17602.jpg (196KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
17602.jpg
196KB, 800x600px
What are the best Blood related imoutos?

I'm playing loverable now and
This girl is awesome,
she constantly makes jokes that are funny(I'm actually surprised to see a brocon makes jokes that aren't sexual and are actually funny like her), she's also pretty mischievous and cunning. She constantly tried to put advances to her brother and makes him get errections doing lewd things to him.
She's also jealous which contrasts her outgoing personality really well and blushes and goes shy whenever her oniichan says says something that might be considired lewd.
>>
>>15029723
レッツ背徳! girl.
>>
>>15029716
Do you have a link to that interview? I'm interested in reading it.
>>
>>15029590
>>15029620
>>15029582
What the fuck? Did they really thought it as a "funny joke" when were they writing it?

I understand its just a joke and have no connection with clover days' tsubame, but nevertheless its still annoying as fuck and pretty unnecessary. Sometimes I cant understand why the hell are they doing random shits like this.
>>
>>15029715
True plus its just weird sometimes how the couple could just barely kiss or just start dating and have sex very soon.

fuck chuunibyoloveequation they have sex 2 days after going out and they even point it out and they're scared of touching and kissing still.
>>
>>15029729
its not like its a random company its the same company and had somebody have the same tone so I guess yeah its pretty fucked.

I don't think they even needed an AV girl or anything to add to the story, its pretty fucked also there was an anon that said that was his fav girl before.
>>
>>15029236
You probably meant to say visual novels as a medium.

>It feels like a Overpriced. substitute for anime or an overpriced book
I actually feel the opposite and stopped watching anime when I got into VNs. All anime series are released one part at a time and in worst cases, especially when they're adaptations of longer works they have a tendency of ending midway through the story with the probabilities of a next season being questionable. Plot anime in general suffer from this, but it's also infuriating in more light-hearted romcoms and haremshit when the protagonist never actually gets into a relationship with any heroine. Most VNs on the other hand with few exceptions, are complete experiences that you get to enjoy from beginning to end at your own leisure. Romance and haremshit also work a lot better due to the existence of separate heroine routes. I've never read LNs, but the thought of trying them out after VNs is dreary due to lack of graphics, voice acting, sound effects and most important of all, mood fitting music.

However like you said I find VNs as porn a bit lackluster, since it's hard to time whenever you feel like fapping. Sometimes the H-scenes come too early, at other times it takes ages for the first H-scene to start. H-scenes in most plotge and moege are also usually way too vanilla. I find H-anime, doujinshi and 3D H-games much less of a hassle for fapping purposes.
>>
>>15029727
http://www.tgsmart.jp/article.aspx?a=12380
>>
>>15029735
I agree with you. After getting into VNs I don't see much point in watching anime anymore. I do still read LNs, but it's mostly non-typical stuff or previous eroge writers.
>>
>>15029715
Porn is definitely necessary for moeges & charages because without them it just feels like playing house or good friends instead of lovers. But I agree with >>15029623, just put 2-3 h-scenes to the route and add the rest to the gallery. Or make it like Harukaze games, give choice > one leads to X h-scene while other leads to Y so we dont have to see 8 h-scenes in a row.
>>
>>15029737
Thanks.
>>
>>15029735
I kinda meant production wise its overpriced, story wise its better than an anime.

I agree, I also kinda got out of anime and just might watch something out of curiosity.

Harem and romcoms are pretty bullshit with no endings but I hear thats how japs like it, with an ambiguous ending. Still it would be nice for the protag to choose a girl or just establish a harem.
>>
>>15029734
She was my favorite girl too, well its not like I'll hate her now just because of this shitty joke but seriously it annoyed me as hell. Really well played, good joke & good parody Alcot, so funny.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
Where's this from, I feel like I've seen this before.
Google gives nothing
>>
>>15029762
http://iqdb.org/
Go to one of the results and look at the tags.
>>
>>15029762
>Isshiki Hikaru
>Teacher heroine

Thanks for giving me yet another game on the backlog
>>
>>15029774
thanks didn't tihnk about using iqdb
>>
what do you guys think of escalade
>>
>>15029825
Why do the non-human heroines have zero features in their base sprite to indicate that they are indeed non-human?
>>
>>15029855
I liked panical confusioon

it was the only game played from them...
>>
Since sequel of Silverio Vendetta was announced, is the first game any good? Senshinkan+Bansenjin were the only games from Light that I read so far, and I enjoyed them a lot, but since SV written not by Masada I'm not really certain that SV worth reading.
>>
>>15029531
This and KnS 2, best looking VNs out there.
>>
>>15029966
They pretty much always do the same game. If you liked Senshinkan, you ll like Silverio, assuming you don't overdose first.
>>
>>15029966
Don't listen to >>15029968
Silverio Vendetta isn't bad but it's definitely inferior compared to Masada's game, the writers try very hard to copy his style but it almost feel like a parody at time.
It has cool chuuni stuff with some nice action but in term of characters/story/setting it's not that interesting, at most the final route is cool
>>
In this whole porn discussion, there was one thing implicitly implied that everyone agree with: that moege porn is unfappable shit. I've got to disagree, plenty of moege have extremely fappable porn. The most apparent example in my mind are those moege illustrated by Iizuki Tasuku, namely Seikishi Melty Lovers and Hoshi Ori. Those games have fantastic, fappable vanilla scenes. There's a significantly higher chance of the porn being bad (Daitoshokan, why?) but when moege gets it right it's great. Though the existence of great porn in moege doesn't justify its universal inclusion and tendency to knock stories out for unlimited H scene works.
>>15029973
I haven't read too much of SV but man the protagonist is pretty lame, so far.
>>
>>15029976
Moege porn can be good as long as the artist is good and the writer puts some effort into the scenes, sadly that's generally not the case.
>>
>>15029976
>Hoshi Ori
Porn in this one is pretty good.
>>15029973
Thanks. Well then, its time to read Himawari.
>>
>>15029973
Wait because other Light games don't feel like parody? Undead Nazis getting killed by homemade liquid nitrogen traps?
>>
>>15029994
>Undead Nazis getting killed by homemade liquid nitrogen traps?
Good job showing you didn't even read Dies you faggot
>>
>>15029976
What did you dislike about porn in Daitoshokan?
>>
>>15029998
I have this (http://exhentai.org/s/f7ba0251e1/894223-176) scene burned into my mind. Why august? Thats her first H-scene too, you go from the delicate relationship every here talks about, to that. Far from being fappable, it's almost on the level of character assassination.
>>
>>15030005
I'd say Kakei and Tamamo's relationship's progression is fine. You even have that scene where Kakei doesn't fuck her cause she's too distressed by other things. And later there's this scene where Kakei finds her magazine about how to please a guy, so it's not a stretch she'd want intense fucking.

Second least interesting heroine, btw.
>>
>>15030005
What's wrong with that scene?
>>
>>15030016
I mean, yeah it made sense in progress of the story, it didn't come out of left field. It was a jarring transition either way. Due to the composition of the CG in particular.
>>
File: wa.png (320KB, 1176x738px) Image search: [Google]
wa.png
320KB, 1176x738px
This took some clicks to get runnning.

Did anyone here read the original WA?
>>
>>15030018
>Due to the composition of the CG in particular.

What do you mean? You expected more "missionary position" angle?
>>
Is that guy who was reading 時を紡ぐ約束 done with a route yet? Curious to hear thoughts on it since the relationships in it sounded really intriguing but the low scores are a bit worrying.
>>
>>15030025
Honestly I don't even know at this point. I just remember the bad feelings I got while going through that H-scene a long time ago. It's not a very intelligent opinion.
>>
>>15030020
I only heard terrible things about it so no. I assume you already did wa2?
>>
>>15030053
>I only heard terrible things about it so no.

Probably just people unhappy about the simulation gameplay. I'm mostly interested in it as a piece of history, so even if it's bad, I won't mind.
>>
Why is this thread so fast? I liked it better when it was slow.
>>
>>15030058
3/25/16 brought in a lot of people who probably didn't post too much
>>
>>15029236
The best story-telling medium in Japan. What I like the most is that The writers have some kind of freedom otherwise you wouldnt have seen masterpieces that you will probably never find in any other form of media or literature.
>>
>>15030070
Literature has the most freedom what are you talking about? With VNs you've got to obey the producer or whatever. With normal literature you just take a pen and write. Even if a publisher declines it you can post it as a web novel.
>>
>>15030078
Same logic with VNs, if the producer declines you can go doujin.
>>
>>15029405
It's Scaji fucked up sense of humor. His humor in Sakura no Uta was painful to read too, especially when Naoya bullies Kei. This kind of dark humor only fits in denpa games like Subahibi. While I really love Scaji as a writer, I think that I will really hate him if I know him in person.
>>
>>15030086
There's no reason to though. If a writer gets declind from the producer, than he hs no artist, musician, etc to work with. Therefore, he'll either have to do it all himself (R07) or have people provide all that stuff to you (also R07). Either case is more difficult than just writing plain literature, so there's no reason to do it.
>>
>>15029236
>Overpriced. substitute for anime
You don't actually buy anime, do you? Because eroge are <= Blu-ray sets in price.
>>
>>15029825
>escalade
Err, what game it is? Didn't find anything similar in escu:de games.
>>
>>15029735
For romance, the big thing about VNs is the first person view and the immersion it gives. It makes it more intimate.
Why don't they ever make anime in first person mode?
>>
>>15029825
>1024x576
I think they need to up their resolution.
>>
>ruins feng
>gets ruined
good riddance
>>
File: rude.png (27KB, 114x132px) Image search: [Google]
rude.png
27KB, 114x132px
>>15029145
>>15029173
>>15029438
>hating on my Fuyuka
>>
>>15030291
who
>>
>>15028597
Really? It's been so long, I just want to see the game being finished. I don't even care about it anymore.
>>
>>15030319
http://ntrblog.com/archives/1055181939.html#more
>>
>>15030409
That was a dick move pulling out at the last second, sure. But I'd hardly call it ruining feng.
>>
>>15030020
What the fuck? I thought that XP mode+Virtual PC wasn't able to run games.
>>
>>15030409
I don't see how this /a/-tier drama is related to Utranslated VN thread
>>
>>15030519
She was an eroge seiyuu until fairly recently.
>>
File: honoka.gif (816KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
honoka.gif
816KB, 560x315px
>>15030409
Jesus christ.
>>
>>15030409
How how did she ruin feng?
>>
>>15030564
She backed out at the last minute, causing feng to delay the game for a few months while they pick a new seiyuu.

The delay and paying for a new seiyuu probably put feng into financial difficulties.
>>
Speakers big of feng, when the hell are they going to announce anything about the title with Karory as the artist that they announced back in 2013 or so?
>>
>>15029997
he's right about DI being クソ and 感じing like a 冗談 tho

Actually Kasumi route was okay but once they're done revealing the past and such it just feels like watching a shounen anime with writing that takes itself too seriously
>>
>>15030694
>Kasumi route was okay
Are you serious?
>>
>>15030719
Why wouldn't I be? Note that I'm including the 共通√ in there.

The slice of life was pretty funny, as tends to be the case with 作家 that are halfway decent, and the mystery around the whole situation made it enjoyable. Unfortunately chuuni is just a shit "genre" and once it devolved into boring drawn out fight after boring drawn out fight it stopped being 面白い.
>>
>>15030694
>DI being クソ and 感じing like a 冗談 tho
Stop this. It was never funny.
>>
>>15030674
Last I heard, feng is in huge financial shit because some seiyuu backed out of their game last minute. Don't expect anything high quality from them.
>>
>>15030750
Do you have any actual evidence about the financial trouble? The Seiki games have both been budget priced with the physical version more about selling dakimakuras than the game itself, so even if they suddenly flopped because of a VA change, which I doubt considering it was the best selling game the month it came out on Getchu, it shouldn't have hurt them very much overall.
>>
>>15030822
Taking a look at the seiiki games, I can't notice absolutely anything in them that stands out, how come they sold so well? Are they worth reading?
>>
>>15030868
The characters are cute.
>>
>>15030868
They're nukige that are pretty high quality for their price point made by a fairly well known and established brand.
>>
>>15030884
It's a nukige?
>>
>>15030886
Well they are called Kanojo no Seieki and Imouto no Seieki, only nukiges would put Seieki in the name of the game. Futa nukige perhaps?
>>
>>15030886
I don't know about anyone else but I'd certainly call them that. The H scenes occur early and frequently.
>>
Lads, is Miu route at Dracu-Riot any good?
>>
>>15031121
Nicola's route was the only good one.
>>
>>15031129
Does she have a proper route? I don't remember her being present very much
>>
>>15031129
So she has shit route despite being best girl?
>>
>>15031159
Nicola is just a subheroine with a maybe 2-3 hour route. Her route just sticks out in my mind a lot because of various things.
In all seriousness though, I don't really remember anything particularly bad about Miu's route but it has been 3 or so years. Pants on head retarded drama usually sticks out in my mind so it should be fine.
>>
I find rapist protagonists really relatable,
>>
I find hetare protagonists really relatable.
>>
>>15030529
>>15030519
she is still one
she voices a heroine in hanahime apparently
http://www.mirai-soft.net/hanahime/chara_04.html
now i'm seeing her pulling out from it and causing delay again and shit again, sigh
i hope not
>>
>>15031511
I'm personally hoping her career is over.
>>
>>15031558
that would be nice
but i hope she already did her part or something so there wont be a delay
there is a huge chance that the developer themselves cut off contract with her and pick up a new seiyuu though, maybe that one replaced her in imouto no seiiki?
>>
>>15031558
That's a bit rude isn't it? If I remember correctly, she was pretty sick
>>
>>15031511
She's probably already finished recording her lines considering there's already sample voices and videos for that character. So I highly doubt she can create any delay for that game.
>>
>>15031640
that's just a bullshit excuse
>makes excuse that she is sick and wont do porn games anymore
>proceed to sign a role in hanahime because LL is finished
>>
Where did this Romeo is a good writer meme start?
>>
>>15031680
my butthole
>>
>>15031680
Go back to djt and stay there until you actually know Japanese.
>>
>>15031695
?
I didn't mention djt anywhere in my post. Where did you get djt from?
>>
>>15031680
It's not a meme. Romeo is easily on the level of Shakespeare or JK Rowling.
>>
>>15031762
but both of them are memes
>>
>>15031709
He's insinuating that you're not accustomed to this board because you spend most of your time browsing /a/, and that you don't know Japanese and spend a lot of time in their djt. Do I seriously have to spell that out for you? How dense can you get?
>>
>>15031804
Well that's a meme and a half if I ever saw one.
>>
File: 1455527516014.png (20KB, 100x114px) Image search: [Google]
1455527516014.png
20KB, 100x114px
>>15031762
>Romeo is easily on the level of Shakespeare
>>
When did this opinions you don't like are memes meme start?
>>
>>15031818
Considering Shakespeare was seen as base and was popular among the rabble in his time, it's not that awkward of a comparison.
>>
>>15031818
I mean Romeo is shakespeare's son.
>>
>>15031831
When OMG MOOGY LIKES SOMETHING I HAVE TO HATE IT SEE I AM SO INDEPENDENT AND COOL
>>
>>15031762
>Rowling
>good
>>
>>15031850
Please stop insulting Romeo-sama by comparing him to Shakespeare. The very idea that the likes of Hamlet comes close to glorious CC is heresy.
>>
>>15031855
Go kill yourself moogy.
>>
>>15031855
>>15031885
Moogy rated 少女たちは荒野を目指す 6.9

It's ogre, romeo won't recover from this blow
>>
>>15031896
6.9 has to be the most meme score next to 4.2. I believe that is what moogy-sama is trying to tell us.
>>
>>15030905
セイイキ not 精液
>>
File: 1422267324712.png (75KB, 283x490px) Image search: [Google]
1422267324712.png
75KB, 283x490px
>>15030409
>芸能人に疎すぎてNTR実感できなくて辛い
>この人のファンが羨ましいぞ!!
>>
http://www.4gamer.net/games/999/G999905/20160405055/

So Alchemist (who did a lot of ports to consoles) also filed for bankruptcy this year.
They were ahead of their time-- should've done Galgun for VR.
>>
>>15032292
good riddance
>>
File: 5146841jpg.jpg (119KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
5146841jpg.jpg
119KB, 582x800px
Any news? Last game missing from March.
>>
>>15032385
>any news
Still in mikocon VIP
Will be until they take it out since no one else seems to have uploaded it.
>>
>>15032385
Mikocon is buttraged now and declared he will not release games from VIP to public, so don't expect it any time soon, could take half a year or more like Teito Hiten.
>>
>>15032385
Also いつまでも息子のままじゃいられない!3 hasn't been released either yet.
>>
>>15032404
>>15032415
>>15032416
Hmm, thanks for the info...I'd buy it but customs is a bitch in my country.
>>
>>15030517
It can run games that don't need hardware acceleration.
>>
>>15032635
You can still do 3D HW accel in popular Virtualization applications like VirtualBox.
>>
>>15032659
Not in Win XP Mode though.
>>
>>15032659
>>15032689
Yes, XP Mode doesn't support most games due to the OS using an emulated old graphics card or something like that.

Normal XP + VirtualBox/VMware is fine though.
>>
>>15032415
Fucking chinks.
Nanking Part 2 when?
>>
It turns out everything isn't nice and dandy in Windows XP Mode land.

Tried Atlach=Nacha and I'm still having the damn problem with CGs not showing.

I had it on a different PC with Windows 7 and someone told me they had it on XP too. I hoped a Japanese virtual Win XP could be fine, but no such luck. Probably really have to virtualize Windows 95.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 259x194px
I've never wanted to forcefully rape someone so hard in my entire life.
女装山脈 is probably the best trav eroge.
The writing is so good, the main character knows he shouldn't be into them but can't help it.

The music is also good aswell
http://youtu.be/q-HGTOf5tqI
Love those saxophones.

Anyone else try it?
>>
>>15032346
What was wrong with them, autist?
>>
>>15033121
Windows 7's XP Mode is not the same as Windows XP installed via an ISO/CD on a VM (VirtualBox/VMware).
The latter is not gimped due to it being a complete installation of XP compared to the free copy that Microsoft gives you for XP Mode on W7.
>>
>>15033181
Well yeah, but I saw people say they had the same problem on real Windows XP.

I even tried running the game with System 3.8 instead of its own System 3.5 and the same problem was present. And then System 3.9 gave an error message about some resources being unable to be read and copies somewhere, so I presume that's where the issue lies.
>>
>>15033123
I have not you disease ridden aids faggot
>>
>>15033123
I do not like it when people rip off ZUN character designs and then call it a boy.
>>
>>15033285
I'll give you the ripping of character design but prove that Youmu isn't a cute boy.
>>
>>15032415
>so don't expect it any time soon, could take half a year or more like Teito Hiten

DL-version should come out in about two months or something, so that's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>15033121
No problem on Windows XP.
>>
>>15033663
I wonder what random detail decides if you're fucked or not.
>>
>>15033121
I had same problem on native WinXP and Win 7. No matter what I did, issue didn't go away so I just gave up and played it with black screen in half of scenes.
>>
>>15033676
Dunno, just English OS with Japanese system locale and regional/date/time settings.
>>
File: 2412125777.png (54KB, 258x329px) Image search: [Google]
2412125777.png
54KB, 258x329px
>>15033123
>I've never wanted to forcefully rape someone so hard in my entire life.
Jesus christ man, take it easy
>>
>>15033717
Well I used a Japanese Windows XP for the virtualization, so that's not gonna be it.
>>
>>15033729
You've never just wanted to hate-fuck a tsundere character?
>>
>>15033856
I wonder how someone can read eroge and not want to constantly fuck up every bitchy or smug character. I always have a rape nukige open on the side to furiously fsp when it reaches critical levels.
>>
File: 244a0e4e.jpg (109KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
244a0e4e.jpg
109KB, 500x707px
Typical magazine article about eroge.
>>
>>15034093
Swords are not erotic though.
>>
>>15033856
>>15034082
There simply isn't enough facefucking in vanilla eroge
>>
>>15034246
I wholeheartedly agree. I also love it when they make some soft bdsm scenes. Unfortunately it tends to be just vanilla fellatio, insertion and paizuri. Not saying these can't be fappable but it is more difficult to make them fresh and hot. Specially after the first couple scenes per route when you're already used to the heroine and her moans.
>>
File: こてつ.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
こてつ.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>15034208
>Swords are not erotic though.
てめえもう一度いってみろよ
>>
File: aukm.jpg (304KB, 1567x878px) Image search: [Google]
aukm.jpg
304KB, 1567x878px
機関幕末異聞 spoilers

When I saw this I literally burst out laughing cause I honestly didn't expect it at all even though I've seen this trope time and time again.
>>
What's with the sound effects in H scenes? Why is it that the art is usually really nice, the regular sound effects and music are usually pretty decent (hell, sometimes the music is amazing), the voice acting is usually pretty good, yet the H scene sound effects are so bad that it's either hilarious or really annoying and cringe-worthy? What makes them take a step back and think "yeah these are good sound effects"?
>>
>>15034673
Always asking myself same thing. Only saving grace is that you can disable sound effects separately from other audio.
>>
File: 09wp_03l.jpg (288KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
09wp_03l.jpg
288KB, 1280x960px
>>15034093
Official eroge wallpaper.
>>
Tsumamigui 3 had pretty good H-scene sound effects.
>>
>>15034697
Gonna need both hands for this one.
>>
File: mig.jpg (16KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
mig.jpg
16KB, 300x225px
What good, text-heavy RPGs (and VNs) are coming out this year for Vita?

I'm looking forward to Kiseki 3rd remake and Uta 2, is there anything else?
>>
>>15034827
Is Uta 2 translation even announced yet? The game has been out for half a year in Japanese.
>>
>>15034827
Maybe ask on /v/.

Considering you're looking forward to Utawarerumono 2 that has been out forever in Japanese, people on /v/ will likely know more about what you want.
>>
>>15034849
>>15034914
Meant Uta 3, oops. So, if anyone could answer my question, would very much appreciate.
>>
>>15034930
Root Letter?
>>
>>15034827
Surge Concerto 3
>>
File: 28197[2].jpg (35KB, 256x278px) Image search: [Google]
28197[2].jpg
35KB, 256x278px
>>15034930
>Uta 3
Neat, I didn't even notice it got announced. And thankfully it's also on PS3. Let's hope the game gets straight to the action this time around as Itsuwari no Kamen had the problem of twiddling around with SoL for quite a long while before the rereveal of first game's twists and then ended just when things were about to get interesting.

Plot wise, I'm predicting that the pretty boy yaoi artist general whose name I don't remember will be revealed as the one who killed the Emperor, poisoned Anju and tried to frame Oshtor (or however his name is supposed to be romanized). First of all polite, reasonable characters who are the first to defend the falsely accused ending up being the villains is one of the biggest cliches, secondly he was one of the generals stationed in the capital and suggested that Munechika who usually guarded Anju participated in the military campaign, and thirdly Haku's group was attacked by mysterious, zombified assassins that the pretty boy general previously encountered before they were zombified, meaning they were most likely sent by him.
>>
>>15035124
SoL didn't bother me much, I played it at a sort of 'game before bed thing' so didn't want to rush it anyhow.

What I didn't like though was how almost all of SoL was about food, should have called it たべられるもの instead. Damn I'm trying to lose weight here.
>>
>>15035124
Haven't played Uta 2 yet, been meaning to get around to it. I heard it's sort of all a set up for the third game. Would you say that to be true?
>>
What's a good eroge where they eat onigiri
>>
>>15035415
You mean jelly donuts?
>>
>>15035429
Do Japanese even have donuts
>>
>>15035270
>should have called it たべられるもの
It hurts because it's true. There's so many fucking food and alcohol related scenes.

>>15035348
>I heard it's sort of all a set up for the third game. Would you say that to be true?
Yes. Like I said they really drag on with the rereveal of the first game's twists, not to mention much of the game time even outside SoL is spent with main characters doing mostly irrelevant side jobs for important people, while they do all the shit that actually matters and also introduce the future antagonists and probable boss fights of the third game. When shit finally starts hitting the fan, the game just suddenly ends with big unanswered questions. I was actually pretty mad since I didn't originally know that they were planning a third game as well.
>>
>>15035496
Well that's annoying for now I guess if the third game is good and concludes everything well then it is all worth it.
>>
>>15035124
There are already a few teaser videos up on the official site.
http://aquaplus.jp/uta/oro/
A few of the high points is Hakuoro's VA from the first game returning, Kuon saying "Benawi, Kurou, 出るぞ" and I think I heard Touka saying that she's going to attack Yamato.
>>
>>15035348
>>15035523
The game is still pretty damn fun. You should definitely play it if you're planning to play the third game (unlike the first game, the anime is NOT a good substitute this time). It's true that there is a lot of boring SoL, but it still has the "holy shit" moments when the game gets serious and starts doing some plot.
>>
>>15035562
Sounds like the anime did a good job of getting people to buy the game.
>>
>>15035626
Really? Did the game get increased sales once the anime started airing?
>>
Romeo is a hack, stop pretending he's anything above mediocre at best.
>>
>4chan見てたんだけどこいつらもれなく割れ厨なんだけどアニメどころかエロゲもラノベも全部割れでしかも罪悪感0 米軍はソマリアの海賊よりもコイツらを始末しろよ.

They're onto you.
>>
>>15036357
Haha
>>
>>15036357
Ain't no eroge shops to sell my games to and get most of my money back. Even if every single eroge pirate in America was forced to stop pirating, eroge sales wouldn't rise at all. They're too expensive.
>>
>>15036416
Add in the fact that if your luck is shit and someone in customs decides to open the package it could ruin your life depending on what's inside.
>>
>>15036416
Actually thats pretty important, If I could sell eroges to the half price and could keep the posters which comes with it I'd buy at least two games at every month for sure.
>>
File: japs_nyaa.jpg (83KB, 819x942px) Image search: [Google]
japs_nyaa.jpg
83KB, 819x942px
>>15036357
Yeah man, those foreigners who pirate everything.
>>
>>15036357
Does 割れ somehow mean piracy or am I completely misunderstanding it?
>>
>>15036531
>Saudi Arabia
>>
>>15036531
Clearly just Coreans, Chinese, and Americans all falseflagging as Japanese.
>>
>>15036552
割れ is like cracked DRM. So yeah, pirated copies.
>>
>>15036552
Softwares → Wares → Warez → ワレズ → 割れず → 割れ

DEEP.
>>
>>15036564
Especially stupid since most eroge don’t need cracking.
>>
>>15036561
They'd actually use that excuse.
>>
>はいはいそこまで
Every time a tsukkomi/boke routine is interrupted by someone with this line I die a little inside
>>
>>15037361
I find it worse when it happens in an argument. I always want to scream "no one asked you for your opinion, bitch".
>>
Aw man. Silverio Vendetta's protagonist is so lame I'm getting negative visions of the future. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Are the opening scenes just deceptive? He's flagrantly uneducated, rude to people, a dick to his friends (though maybe that is advanced tsukkomi?)... I'm not getting a lot of good vibes from these opening scenes at all. The setting is pretty neat, the voice acting is good (with plenty of males, always a plus), every other character but him is engaging to some degree or another, and the introductory fight scene was pretty cool. So I'm still gonna play this. I just hope the protagonist shapes up, or otherwise undergoes some degree of character shift through some battles or something. I winced really hard when the bro restaurant owner-cum-chef grinned and said he'd put all his effort into making a meal for Zephyr as congratulations for getting a job, and then Zephyr said "don't worry about it, everyone knows your cooking's selling point is being cheap and fast, not tasting good - no need to be pretentious". Holy crap.
>>
>>15037685
> He's flagrantly uneducated, rude to people, a dick to his friends
> so lame
What? Rude to people protags are best. Whiteknight slimey goodies should just die off already.
>>
>>15037726
Not in a "cool" way. Zephyr's not like Caim in Aiyoku no Eustia, who respects people but doesn't give an ounce of false politeness to people he doesn't know or respect. Rather, he's like a teenager who doesn't know how to interact with people. He's not a mean guy, but he does dumb-ass rude stuff fit for a teenager. So far at least. There's still a lot of game left.
>>
>>15037685
The opening fight scene was pretty telling of what he's like when he runs away wanting nothing to do with the battle before him. He's a self-depreciating coward and a hetare but ironically strong when push comes to shove. He's a bit dickish to everyone but Milly and a major dick towards Vendetta. He basically doesn't want anything to do with all the shit happening around him until he has no other choice. He's at his worst during the common route.
>>
>>15037922
That news is both what I expected to hear but also didn't want to hear. Especially being a dick towards Vendetta, she looks so cute. Well, I'll suck it up.
>>
File: oh god that navel.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oh god that navel.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
>>15037929
>>
Any word on the sales of 冥刻學園 受胎編 「お願いします……先生の精液で、私達を助けて欲しいんです! ? The game ends on a cliff hanger has Lune or Butcha-U commented on a sequel?
>>
File: 1450855151922.jpg (165KB, 844x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450855151922.jpg
165KB, 844x800px
My day starts really well and then I remember maitetsu will be localized to plebs
>>
>>15038459
I can't wait till the Dies Irae anime leads to a DI translation
>>
>>15038563
Gonna kill myself if that happens
>>
File: Screenshot (17).png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (17).png
2MB, 1366x768px
So I finished 君と彼女と彼女の恋, here are my thoughts.

The characters are superbly developed. Instead of a large cast of bland stereotypes, it has a small group of uniquely written individuals. Even now, I can remember off the top of my head Miyuki's favourite flavour of ice cream, her least favourite food, her weakest subject, her trademark baseball pitch. Because I was made to care that much about her.

I particularly liked the short, relaxing SoL scenes. They featured one of the most hilarious, brilliant sidekick male characters ever seen, genuinely funny without ever getting annoying or detracting from the girls. They created a calm, relaxing atmosphere where you felt the warm sense of friendship, the extra-delicious taste of hand-made bentos eaten together, the fun of just hanging out with those who care about you. Which is really the height of what SoL aims to achieve.

But this is what I loved most of all. I thought it couldn't be done. That it was impossible to truly fall in love with a 2D character, that the best I could ever have was vicarious love through some generic MC. That the boundary between a guy clicking on a computer screen and a girl that consists of no more than images, sound files and a script could never be overcome. Oh how glad I am to be proven wrong. To think I could actually love Miyuki and have her love me back, not a MC character, but actually love me for who I am, to think we could genuinely have sex directly, that her feelings and ecstasy could be send directly to me and mine to her's, as we both climax together in a sea of blinding joy and pure, direct love. Could there be any higher bliss?

I would unhesitatingly rate it a 10/10 masterpiece. 美雪、愛してる!
>>
File: topic_trial00a.png (185KB, 700x140px) Image search: [Google]
topic_trial00a.png
185KB, 700x140px
So how does アマツツミ look to you? Can Purple Software be redeemed after Chrono Clock?

http://www.purplesoftware.jp/products/amatsutsumi/index.html

Seems like trial will be out later today.
>>
File: ev_002.jpg (136KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ev_002.jpg
136KB, 1024x576px
>>15038881
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUc0os0quVo
Wow, I'm looking forward to this.
>>
>>15038847
Totono is probably Vio's best work. Pity the EOPs won't ever see it.

And good choice. Who would ever pick the other one?
>>
>>15038904
Tokyo Necro was pretty good though, although the guy who came up with the setting (and whoever came up with the whole thing with SubCon) and the rest of the staff and their technical expertise deserve like at least half of the credit.
>>
File: Screenshot (11).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (11).png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>15038904
>And good choice. Who would ever pick the other one?
I actually really liked Aoi early on, I thought she was super cute and it felt great teaching her the meaning of friendship, and how to properly enjoy life.
But there's no denying Miyuki's passionate, eternal love spanning dimensions and realities was the greatest thing ever and to abandon that would be the height of heresy.
>>
Can somebody recommend me eroge similar to Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon in terms of setting and crazy chuuni battles?
>>
>>15039035
Gekitotsu no Hexennacht?
>>
>>15039042
I already read Hexennacht.
>>
File: JNR-8620a[1].jpg (573KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
JNR-8620a[1].jpg
573KB, 1280x960px
>Playing Maitetsu
>Get curious and look up 8620
>It's actually a real train
>>
File: Hachiroku.jpg (43KB, 433x325px) Image search: [Google]
Hachiroku.jpg
43KB, 433x325px
>>15039124
It's a real car too.
>>
>>15038881
>Can Purple Software be redeemed after Chrono Clock?
Only if they make it an actual eroge, as in the ero is integrated to the story, just like their previous games before that steam bait.
>>
>>15039124
Can it be seen in some museum in Japan? I might go check it out.
>>
>>15038881
>>15038903
>>15039271
Trial came out few minutes ago.
http://www.purplesoftware.jp/products/amatsutsumi/index.html#trial
>>
>>15039369
>read trial
>fun
>cliffhanger
>wait
>wait
>game released
>too lazy to ctrl skip the entire common route
>get bored because you already read the shit
>dropped the game
never again
fuck trials
>>
File: trains.webm (994KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trains.webm
994KB, 640x360px
>>15039124
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 193x256px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 193x256px
>>15031129
>not Elina
>>
>>15030315
Find an old eroge installed from ages ago, play it expecting it to be bad. It was far better than newer eroge, jokes are funny and not just common overly used joke variations actual jokes, things aren't overly explained to make things longer than it needs to be, not over using meme and references.

What happened?
>>
>>15039483
Whoops didn't mean to quote my bad
>>
>>15039483
Well what game was it?
>>
How do you deal with basenjis shit art?
>>
>>15039491
Raburaburu, hanachirasu, lunaris fillia just older stuff in general it seems like newer ones just have recycled jokes like I've seen them before maybe they're rushed out and don't have time?
Or could just be the writer, or time constraints but they seem halfassed albeit the art.
It's like the writing had thought put into it like the scenes matter and don't just drag on to make things longer having tons of uneeded text explaining a situation.
>>
>>15031177
>>15031332
You guys should fuck or the at least cuck the second guy
>>
How the fuck do you stand white undergarments.

I don't mean the frilly maid, bikini or others stuff but just plain white, it just looks disgusting.

It just looks comedic, imagine yourself wearing a pair, no logo saying BONDS nothing, just plain white, its disgusting.

Imagine farting or something and small smudges appear on it and you take it everybody sees your shit.
>>
>>15031680
>>15031762
>>15031818
>>15031850
>>15031873
>>15031896

By romeo do you guys mean tanaka romeo?
>>
>>15039623
Who else?
>>
>>15039623
Yup
>>
File: 78249.jpg (105KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
78249.jpg
105KB, 1024x576px
>>15030111
https://vndb.org/v14262
>>
if you had to pick a fav tag what would it be?

>deredere heroine
>>
>>15039740
>hard science fiction
>>
>>15039740
trapped
>>
>>15039773
Is there really a tag called trapped as in 'locked up' or do you mean trapped as cucked or blackened (except by a trap)?
>>
>>15039740
https://vndb.org/g600
>>
>>15039796
ナイスMEME

+そうなんだ
>>
>>15039790
Yes
>The game takes place inside a building or some kind of landform, from which the characters can't get out
>>
File: happy cake.jpg (130KB, 1017x764px) Image search: [Google]
happy cake.jpg
130KB, 1017x764px
So I'm going through all the majikoi appends and I really enjoyed Azumi's route, how do the others compare? Only done Benkei's so far.

Yamato becoming a Rugal Walter crossbreed and marrying Azumi after ~8 years of working at Kuki was certainly something. Also pic related sealed the deal
>>
>>15039878
If you enjoyed Azumi's then you're going to enjoy most of A considering Azumi is one of the worst routes in the A series (Which is still better than most of S sadly) . Only Sayaka's, Tsubame's and Homura's routes are worse
>>
>>15039815
Got any hidden gems to recommend? I've already played the Infinity series, Root Double, Umineko, 999 and both Dangan Ronpa games.
euphoria, 13-nin no Uruwashiki Kedamono and Midori no Umi are some games I picked on my own, but they weren't exactly any masterpieces.
>>
>>15039915
Maybe Rebellions: secret game. It's not a masterpiece either but I had a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>15039893
That's good to hear then.
>>
>>15039915
No 慟哭そして... or REVIVE... ~蘇生~?
>>
What do you guys think of Micchi and Zen of Omochikaeri

They make an interesting Boke and tsukkomi pair.
>>
>>15040045
They're both faggots.
>>
>>15040055
Really I found them interesting, how one of them as a positive outlook on things eroge related while the other complains and constantly points out flaws.

The both have different interests so its not all just pointing out positives and negatives of a game.

Zen also seems to hate most stuff as well as Micchi which also makes for interesting conversations.
>>
>>15040070
I kind of thought the same until I played a game Zen shit on and it was really good. Dude is hyper-critical of insignificant flaws.
>>
>>15040070
Their combination is cute and it's a nice overview of the releases this month, but I feel like they often miss what the games are actually about.
>>
>>15040080
Yeah I noticed he called Grisia, DracuRiot, HatsuyukiSakura (think) and a bunch of others shit.

Even things like SakuranoUta, not saying their reviews are spot on but it makes for interesting conversation between the two.
>>
>>15040089
>but it makes for interesting conversation between the two.
His commentary is so awful and misleading I don't even read it. Not sure about other people but for me reading someone shit on a game tends to make me lose motivation to read it.
>>
Has this happen to you guys?

You leave the background music playing or you play and eroge with a track so long that it gets stuck in your head.
However later on you remember that same track but can't remember where its from.
>>
>>15040098
I don't really take Zen's review for anything 2bh. I just like reading it cause its funny, but Micchi likes imouto so I might listen to his stuff.
>>
>>15040080
His reviews get shorter and less reliable every month. Now it looks like he just makes something up quickly so he can shit on the next game and be done for the month.

He will probably quit soon
>>
>>15040124
He did end up disappearing for a while but came back.
>>
File: ok3.jpg (470KB, 1612x904px) Image search: [Google]
ok3.jpg
470KB, 1612x904px
I-I'm glad they didn't make me murder her after just finishing the route but the poison is going to get her right? ;_;
>>
>>15040188
They didn't mention what happened with her in other routes.
>>
>>15040200
Phew that's good to hear, I was expecting it to be a avoidable death like Shuri's fate.
>>
ok girlcelly posted a Regalias torrent again.
>>
>>15040257
I was about to kill myself.
>>
>>15039878
Liked both Lee and Stacys routes, as well as "evil" Seiso
>>
>>15040080
That guy probably doesn't even read eroge, he might have at some point until he got tired of them and now he just keeps calling everything shit instead of moving on.
>>
>game has an extended comedy scene
>not funny at all
>ends with protagonist laughing and saying how he loves passing the time so enjoyable
I really dislike the author laughing at his own jokes and stuff like this, it always takes me out of the mood lickety split
>>
>>15039915
Isaku
>>
>>15040416
He's just reminiscing about a time when he wasn't dead inside
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (646KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
646KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>15040438
Sauce?
>>
>>15040457
Background: Silverio Vendetta
Foreground: Jouka no Monshou
>>
File: OmeRailwayPark-c[1].jpg (583KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
OmeRailwayPark-c[1].jpg
583KB, 1280x960px
>>15039309
Ome Railway Park.
http://www.ejrcf.or.jp/ome/english/index.html
>>
TRIAL FINALLY OUT
http://www.mirai-soft.net/hanahime/download.html
>>
>>15040724
Fuck yes. Now just waiting for 15 hour download to finish.
>>
>>15040724
ugh another garbage moege
>>
>>15040791
Note the scenarist
>>
>>15040786
Anon...
>>15040791
Yup
>>
>>15040791
fuck off
>>
>>15040724
cute taste. The colors are eye candy.
>>
>>15040724
FINALLY
>>
>>15040791
yeah man where the FUCK are the explosions and swords
>>
>>15039915
maybe secret game? skip killer queen.

virtue's last reward is a lot of fun.
>>
>>15040438
Do these works get further into politics? I remember seeing something about Japan's superiority or something in Vendetta's summary.
>>
>>15041338
Japan was so thoroughly annihilated by the explosion of Astral that its not even on the map.
I kind of get the feeling that politics will take a back seat to Chuuni duels. But I can't tell yet.
>>
>>15040724
Why should I care about this generic shit?
>>
>>15041707
Note the scenarist holy fuck
>>
>>15041707
Please leave to reddit
>>
>>15041723
Romeo have recently disproved that just having good writers can make something good
>>
>>15041765
OK I guess I will explain. This game has most of the staff from Twinkle Crusaders, namely the scenarist from it (who is major staff). Therefore, it can be roughly assumed that this game will turn out like TC did. And is therefore not a generic moege, as people are guessing from the art.
>>
>>15041778
Shigeta is the one who made TC good and he isn't in the staff
>>
>>15040724
Cool, I'll check it out after work. Hopefully the gameplay is fun at least.

>>15041778
I don't have high hopes for the scenario since Shigeta isn't involved. Marutani seems to be a decent writer so maybe he can save it, but the rest of the writing staff doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
>>
>>15041765
It wasn't Romeo's fault.
>>
>>15042055
It wasn't his fault that the writing sucked ass?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>15042197
>>15042197
>>15042197
>>
>>15042185
The writing didn't suck ass
Thread posts: 456
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.