[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nico shitting out for anyone? I can't watch any videos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nico-live-heavy.jpg (46KB, 1456x1028px) Image search: [Google]
nico-live-heavy.jpg
46KB, 1456x1028px
Is Nico shitting out for anyone? I can't watch any videos and I can't leave or read comments on livestreams (I can still watch them).

I checked and I can still do so through the mobile Nicovideo app but that's hardly satisfying.
>>
rag rag rag
>>
>>14477722
I restarted the computer and the problem went away.

Please delete my thread, rape my face, etc
>>
What happened to those Nick Nicio Douga we used to have on /jp/? I only used to lurk them but they were fun.
>>
>>14477768
Too few people posting. You should be more active back then.
>>
>>14477768
>>14478121

Yeah I used to post alot in them but then "life" happened.

Like >>14478121 said if you enjoy something, contribute to it or else it dies.
>>
>>14482162
What happened? You are getting married or something?
>>
>>14482308
Ahaha fuck no. Wizard in 2.5 years.

More like we can't NEET forever fortunately. I miss it so much.

Also blog post.
>>
I missed Robert. I wonder is he still hallucinating about FBI going after him?
>>
>>14477768
I followed the threads, but never posted the communities and streams I wanted to watch because I was afraid /jp/ (and back then sometimes /a/ and /v/ would join the fun) would come in and shit them up.
>>
>>14484802
>shit them up
/jp/ is too beta for that.
>>
>>14484841
I feel like this was back in the aggressive retard days of /jp/ when people were ruining things and being obnoxious just because they could, but I really don't have a good sense of time about things anymore.
>>
>>14484802
>>14484858
>aggressive retard days of /jp/

Whenever was this?

As >>14484841 said, plus there was ever only a dozen or so posters in the threads and we always posted our favorite communities and streams without ever any issue.

/a/ and /v/ I can understand but /jp/? Come on.

>but I really don't have a good sense of time about things anymore.

To put it lightly, you really don't.
>>
>>14484980
>As >>14484841 said, plus there was ever only a dozen or so posters in the threads and we always posted our favorite communities and streams without ever any issue.
Every once in a while people would raid the streams and you'd have a bunch of people spamming comments in English and generally harassing the streamer.
>>
>>14484980
/a/ hates nico nico threads though.
>>
>>14485036
Most of them are from /v/ and /int/.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.