[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Godzilla is the King of the monsters when he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: True King.jpg (29KB, 515x286px) Image search: [Google]
True King.jpg
29KB, 515x286px
How come Godzilla is the King of the monsters when he's only managed to beat Ghidorah without back up or a deus ex machina?
Like the only fair fight was when Ghidorah and Gigan teamed up and Godzilla had Anguirus.
Every other time it's
>Had Rodan and Mothra
>Had Rodan
>HAD EVERY KAIJU TO EVER EXIST
>Had Ghidorah's FUCKING BRAIN GET TURNED OFF
>Had the military shoot Ghidorah
>Had the military save him again
>Ghidorah was kicking his ass in the last three
Alone the Godzilla is weak. King Ghidorah is King King Ghidorah King of the Monsters.
>>
with backup
>>
Beause Toho figures the more monsters the better, King Ghidorah, Baragon and Mothra had to team up to fight Godzilla in one movie too and he still slapped 'em around
>>
>>14375584
See >Had military shoot Ghidorah
Ghidorah had him in a thousand century sleeper hold, then the military submarine dude fucked it up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XArdN6gHQk

Was it rape /jp/?
>>
>>14375570
Kings don't fight alone.
>>
>>14375619
Ghidorah doesn't either, he's got three ghidorahs on him.
>>
File: cosplay_BigO.jpg (55KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay_BigO.jpg
55KB, 480x640px
He organizes the team and gets shit done. He takes lead.
>>
File: 456i.jpg (26KB, 713x414px) Image search: [Google]
456i.jpg
26KB, 713x414px
>>
>>14375570
>King Ghidorah is King King Ghidorah King of the Monsters.

Follow the light. The light is your guide.
>>
>>14383933
so Godzilla is Red ranger? does that make Mothra pink, and Anguirus Blue? who's black and yellow?
>>
Ghidorah please. We all know Destroyah is where it's at.
>>
>>14384986
If you had said Modified Gigan I would've agreed.

But you didn't.
>>
>>14384811
Its not a far fetched idea to say Godzila could have inspired sentai to come forth with exactly what you mentioned despite your irony.

I find it hard to get through a lot of Godzila movies. I preffer other tokusatsu and sentai to Godzila, but I preffer Godzila over most western films.

I'm excited for the new godzila to be directed by Aano. His short tokusatsu film he made with Ghibli for his Tokusatsu Museum was everything someone who thrives and craves non-digital special effects wanted.
>>
>>14384700
Great album

Monster Zero was awesome track
>>
Biollante is best Kaiju!
>>
>>14394451
I wanna marry Kiryu!
>>
When can Godzilla be cute touhou girls?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.