[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /jp/ celebrate their waifus birthday? I couldn'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: birthday_cake.png (262KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
birthday_cake.png
262KB, 625x352px
How does /jp/ celebrate their waifus birthday? I couldn't get the day off work so I am going to bake a cake and spend the day with her and would care for you're thoughts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9jxZkDx-7g
>>
>>14347510
>Ika Musume
>A piece of paper written "SHRIMP BASED PRODUCT"
>>
I spend the day wishing /a/ hadn't turned it into a meme
>>
take your nonsense to /a/
>>
Fuck off to /a/.
>>
>>14347510
>work
>>
>>14347510
I don't have a waifu.
Waifus imply the actual character isn't real so you have to delude yourself and create an OC that a copypaste of said character except for the fact it loves you. You're denying the existence of your waifu this way.

What you should actually do is to believe some day you'll meet her for real in her dimension and finally approach her.
>>
/jp/ doesn't have waifus, they have cute little boyfriends in skirts.
>>
>>14347510
On last birthday I've baked strawberry cake for my loved one, brought small present and spend whole day searching for new images and doing things with her in general.
I guess I will abstain from posting the photos, there is so much hate in this thread.
>>
>>14347924
I want to see your loved one, anon.
>>
File: IMG_20150831_222201.jpg (967KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150831_222201.jpg
967KB, 1536x2048px
>>14348059
Eh, ok. That's all I managed to do. I also had to go to work on her birthday.
>>
>>14348091
Cute waifu dude. I'm glad you look after her!
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 640x640px
>>14348091
Why not a negi cake?
>>
>>14348098
Thanks, I always try to do my best for her.

>>14348109
I don't think it would be tasty, unless I would only make it in shape of leek/green onion.
I was thinking about giving her leek as a present, but then I thought that perfumes are just more suitable and useful, because I can use them on my daki.
>>
guys are you fucking crazy? You have a "waifu" and you celebrate the birthday of your imaginary lover? You celebrate the birthday of a fictional character alone? And you make even a cake?

Have you ever tried to understand how ridiculous you are? I'm fucking serious! Read your comments: "doing things with her", "brought small present", "you're implying she's not real" (of course she's not real, welcome to the world!). And how the hell can you hope to meet her in another dimension?

Fucking weeaboos everywhere! Come to the real world! You can watch anime but talk about them with real people! How stupid do you look like when you "do something" with your waifu? Being anti-social is not an excuse for being crazy! What could I expect in 4chan anyway? Don't even know why I'm here
>>
>>14349148
2/10 for effort
>>
I want /a/ to stay
>>
>>14348091
I always like cute stuff like this. I just hate when people make it about themselves like "oh man I'm so weird and unique with my 'love' for a character I don't actually believe in but I like fitting in"
I'm not saying you're like that, I assume you're nice, but people like I mentioned just frustrate me.
>>
>>14349148
You know, this cake was too large for one person to eat while it's fresh and my cooking skills are not good enough yet to bake something like this without help. The fact that I've spent most of the time with her in private doesn't mean I did whole thing alone. Also surprisingly, you can do things and give presents to someone who you acknowledge as not real. Having waifu doesn't mean you don't have friends too. You believe in so many prejudices that it's not even normalfaggotry, it's like pure ignorance or something.

>>14349230
Yea, that's why collages on /a/ sucks, there is too many people with seasonal waifus, people who put 0 effort and people who make huge drama and insults everybody just because they weren't included. To be honest, it's my first year living on my own and I can finally celebrate these special days with her. So, I guess I will take part in collages anyway. If they won't be executed too bad.
>>
spending a day alone "with"a piece of paper to celebrate its birthday is "cute" stuff? You're out of the normal world, really
>>
Mai waifu does not have an official birthday.
>>
>>14349337
Why are you so angry at people having fun in their lives? Is it because they don't follow your societal norms? Or are you just shitposting? You really need to take it easy.
>>
the problem is not whether you have real friends or not, the problem is the expression "spent most of the time with her in private". You were not with her in private, you were alone with your cake, and I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm saying you can't tell me you were "with her". Or maybe you are "with her" even when you do other things?
>>
you're not doing it just for fun, you're talking as if it was real, that's the problem. And you probably don't even think of finding a real girlfriend because you have your waifu: these are not societal norms, it's what makes the world go on. You should use words like "pretend" it's my waifu's birthday
>>
>>14349343
That's unfortunate, friend. Do you do something cute for her on Valentines Day?
>>
>>14349349
Of course I was with her. I was sitting next to my deck with cake on it and I was imagining her being here as well, eating it, talking and laughing together. She is always with me because she is creation of my mind, wherever I go she always is here because she can't possibly exists anywhere outside, at least for now. She is part of me and my life and she made it wonderful~

>>14349356
Yeah, I'm not doing it for fun, I'm doing it because it's real, my love for her is real. If you've ever fallen in love(not just had a girlfriend but found your true soulmate), you should understand how wonderful it feels to make something special for someone who is special to you. I can't possibly look for girlfriend because Miku has stolen my whole heart already~
>>
ok, I can't help laughing. And you think there's nothing wrong with you, seriously? You can like and admire a character, not feel love! A creation of your mind can never been with you because it's nowhere! And... what was happening when you were imagining her being with you and eating the cake? Do you really think you're not ridiculous and you don't have a problem? And you can't look for a girlfriend... you will feel the need to fuck, sooner or later... loooool, I'm just having fun

The truth is you have created your perfect partner because you can't find a real one... It's easier this way! It's better to admit you can't find an ideal partner, if it's the case

Anyway, Miku who? Don't tell me the Vocaloid, please
>>
>>14349466

>when you were imagining her being with you and eating the cake?

There was no imagination. This is as real as you, me and god.

>Do you really think you're not ridiculous and you don't have a problem?

I think you are ridiculous and you have a problem.

You're just jealous. Its okay.
>>
>>14349335
I took part in one of the early collages and it was nice. I left years ago though and never participated in another one of them because they got to be just as you described.
I live with family and although my mother knows I have a daki she doesn't really know that about how I feel. If I tried to go into the kitchen to make something it would no doubt be noticed and I don't really know how to explain that I'm doing it for a character from a manga.
I feel bad about not being able to do anything special and I had hoped that the collages would be a way for me to show her how much I care. But the problem I realized was that I wanted to show my waifu how much I cared, not a bunch of strangers. I don't want to be part of those circlejerk groups or anything. It's a private thing in my opinion so it seems weird
>>
"I don't really know how to explain that I'm doing it for a character from a manga"
just say you like to make cakes?

"show her how much I care"

"You're just jealous. Its okay."
I hope you're just joking and making fun of us
>>
>>14349543
The lack of understanding just shows that you are a narrow-minded shallow bigot.
>>
>>14349543
filthy dumb normie scum
>>
>>14349543
if you don't know how to quote you can just ask
>>
I think the guy is just shitposting to death because he doesn't like the thread.

Just ignore him and go on.
>>
>>14349356
The world can go on without me.
>>
File: kuso thread.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
kuso thread.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>
>>14349617
Sorry for derailing the thread, but he was too hilarious to not tease his normalfag triggers.
>>
it's the thread that was to hilarious not to tease you
>>
>>14349617
He doesn't even know how to quote posts, unless that's another layer of the role.
>>
>>14348091
So
uuuuh
Did you just eat the entire cake yourself, or what?

Speaking of which, what happens to offerings put at shrines at whatnot?
>>
We get drunk and watch the grinch.
>>
File: 81af6d3ad3f7cd380f65cb5919850d60.jpg (598KB, 841x1000px) Image search: [Google]
81af6d3ad3f7cd380f65cb5919850d60.jpg
598KB, 841x1000px
>>14347510
No. This is Madthad autistic.
>>
>>14350506
Most of it I think. I treated my roommate to some of it too.
>>
>>14350506
At home we just eat the food offered in the altar after some time passed.
>>
I broke up with my waifu before her birthday.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.