[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if next to no one in Japan wants anything to do with agricultural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1424814639258.gif (155KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1424814639258.gif
155KB, 224x224px
So if next to no one in Japan wants anything to do with agricultural work.

And part of the reason hikkis don't up and get a job is because salarymen are broken soulless wage slaves and workplace bullying.

Why don't the hikkis make their own little agricultural commune safe and free from civilization?
>>
>Hikkis
>Community
It's a bit difficult to come together when you're too anxious to see a person intentionally.
>>
>>14347224
they're both equally bad
>>
No investors, no work ethic, and hikis are bigger bullies than normies.
>>
File: 1421679541231.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1421679541231.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>14347224
Gin no Saji already tried it by showing characters relatable to fat neckbeards but it wasn't enough to get people to do manual labor or any form of labor for that matter.
>>
>>14347445
It worked in some extend in that it increased the number of people going for agricultural schools but The general neet dosn't want to work because they don't need to work to live. Farmwork is hard work. There are some programs trying to bring people to Satoyama with moderate results.
>>
>>14347521

Link?
>>
The thought of living in a hikki/otaku community is cute, but in reality we all want to live with a cute girl (or girls) and not a large group of single guys.
>>
>>14350325

But the guys can become the little girls they've always wanted to be!
>>
>>14350574
will you be my little girl ? (@ u @)
>>
>>14350574
No, they cannot.
>>
>>14350695

Will YOU be MY little girl? ;3
>>
I call king first.
>>
>>14350812
let's both be little girls!!
>>
Another Japan social commentary thread.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.